Hotels recommendations near, and during Anime Expo?

Hi,
While Anime Expo is getting closer, and closer am been looking for hotel prices and locations, but at this point I haven't found any places that I would like to booking. My friend and I, we're planning to stay for 2 days, and 1 night, mostlity during the weekend. If anyone of you knows a place or wants to group up to get a room, please let me know, thanks and have a nice day
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
http://www.anime-expo.org/plan/accommodations/ or https://www.kayak.com/hotels/1201-S.-Figueroa-Street-Los-Angeles,CA-90015/2018-07-06/2018-07-08/2adults?sort=distance_a
closer you are the more expensive so if your willing to drive then sort my price.
animefreak_usa wrote...
http://www.anime-expo.org/plan/accommodations/ or https://www.kayak.com/hotels/1201-S.-Figueroa-Street-Los-Angeles,CA-90015/2018-07-06/2018-07-08/2adults?sort=distance_a
closer you are the more expensive so if your willing to drive then sort my price.

Thank for the info, I will check out, thanks again :3
Bobby busying dying
The hotel block for AX goes up on 2/28. Watch the website for it.
Bobby wrote...

Thanks for the info
Bobby busying dying
DalanC09 wrote...
Bobby wrote...

Thanks for the info

Sorry mang, that stuff totally went like hot cakes and all the super close/super cheap hotels are gone already.
Bobby wrote...
DalanC09 wrote...
Bobby wrote...

Thanks for the info

Sorry mang, that stuff totally went like hot cakes and all the super close/super cheap hotels are gone already.

Yea, don't worry about it. I live like 40 mins away, is just I didn't want to drive back for 2 days straight, but thanks again.
Looky-tan Got Megane?
Bobby wrote...

They always do, I wonder whether or not the hotels realize yet the scope of people that attend the event and what percentage of the total rooms they make available.
The last time I went and stayed at a hotel, they were only utilizing a few floors, probably only 40% of the hotel was being utilized for attendees during the event.

DalanC09 wrote...
Yea, don't worry about it. I live like 40 mins away, is just I didn't want to drive back for 2 days straight, but thanks again.

Same, but the past few years I've just been doing the driving back and forth, technically is cheaper, but I have to leave really early each day so I can ensure I get a good parking spot at the parking garage so I can just drop off my purchases in the car/trunk during the day

EDIT:
Bobby wrote...

Should prob try checking the site again?
I actually just booked a room for all 4 nights, 4th-8th (about 1 mile away)
Either they had someone drop, or added more rooms? I didn't see any other rooms for all 4 nights, but maybe checking again at a later date? Maybe in early May/June etc?
Have you tried Airbnb?
4g63gst96 wrote...
Have you tried Airbnb?

Am staying with one of my friends who lives like 20 mins from the conventions center, but thanks for the help :3
Looky-tan wrote...
Bobby wrote...

They always do, I wonder whether or not the hotels realize yet the scope of people that attend the event and what percentage of the total rooms they make available.
The last time I went and stayed at a hotel, they were only utilizing a few floors, probably only 40% of the hotel was being utilized for attendees during the event.

DalanC09 wrote...

Same, but the past few years I've just been doing the driving back and forth, technically is cheaper, but I have to leave really early each day so I can ensure I get a good parking spot at the parking garage so I can just drop off my purchases in the car/trunk during the day

EDIT:
Bobby wrote...

Should prob try checking the site again?
I actually just booked a room for all 4 nights, 4th-8th (about 1 mile away)
Either they had someone drop, or added more rooms? I didn't see any other rooms for all 4 nights, but maybe checking again at a later date? Maybe in early May/June etc?

I did that 2 years ago, maybe we got lucky and found parking in the garage, but getting early and leaving late is all part of Anime Expo experience, hopefully this year they have better things to do at night