Scene from my story, stilll a working progress

gammenon Story Junkie
Alright, to anyone interested…Here is an early draft of a scene from the story I’ve been writing for a while now. While it’s not a straight sex, it is the prelude to one.

A little warning…The grammar and edditing are still a working progress. I tried to give it a manga feel so the characters’ names and terms might make little to no sense - I’m American and I have not been exposed to Japanese culture other than watching anime and reading manga. It’s mostly dialog, which happens to be the area that’s giving me the most trouble with writing the story in general. I only tell you this to spare you from possibly getting a headache from reading it.

Anyways, I thought this might entertain. Feedback and constructive criticism are definitely welcome .

The Characters
Kaoru – Young guy hired by a Hideki Industries, a plastics parts manufacturer distributor. He graduated with a business degree from the same local university that his supervisor, Yuki, graduated from. He just broke up with his longtime high school girlfriend after graduation from college.
Sex: Male
Height: 6 ft

Heero – An entrepreneur who founded Hideki Industries and is now deceased. He left ownership to the company to his children: his two daughters Mazuki and Yuki, and his son Daiske.

Daiske – Son of Heero. He is hard-working like his sister Yuki but can be absentminded and oblivious to the actions of the people around him. He’s considerably older than his sisters and can’t wait to retire. He is divorced and has a daughter Onee. He has spoiled Onee all her life and gave her too much power of the business operations.
Height: 5 ft 8 in

Onee – Daughter of Daiske. She began working for her father as product and item cataloger after she graduated from a technical school. She is intelligent, very attractive with an incredible body, and is a nymphomaniac. She also craves power and control of men and company management (which she has to do little to accomplish because her aunts and father own the company). She wants especially to control Kaoru; not only because he is a guy, but because he’s the only man she has actually fallen for. He is smart, handsome, has professional connections that can create new Hideki Industries business deals, and can perform sexually like no man she’s ever known. She is also drawn to his hard-to-get demeanor at times instead of dealing with other men shamelessly throwing themselves at her, so she actually has to exert her sex appeal. She, however, doesn’t want to date Kaoru exclusively. She only wants him as a friend and ready-on-demand sex buddy.
Sex: Female
Height: 5 ft 5 in

Gumi – Longtime friend and coworker of Onee. She is also attractive, has a thick build, and has large breasts (about DD size). She and Onee have been good friends since attending the same junior college as roommates. Mazuki is her boss. Gumi is pretty much as loose morally as Onee and often participates in Onee’s escapades. She is also infatuated with Kaoru.
Height: 5 ft 6 in.

Aoi - Sales rep for Hideki Industries. She is friends with Onee, as well as Gumi. Also not virtuous just like the other two (three if you count Mazuki), she uses either her wit, or sex appeal and attractiveness, to influence potential clients. She has a boyish but still cute femine appearance. She puts on the front that she's a lesbian but she's actually bisexual. Mostly always traveling, she reports to Yuki and is constantly at ends with her but since she always closes the deal, Yuki has no good reason to fire her or transfer her to under Daiske like she wants to.
Height: 5 ft 9 in

Soto – General manager of business operations at Hideki Industries that answers to Daiske. He makes company policy and business procedures at the company. He treats the male workers strict most of the time. The women - namely Mazuki, Onee, Gumi, and Aoi – are treated like they can do no wrong. He is often influenced especially Onee to do whatever those ladies want, whenever they want it.
Height: 5 ft 7 in

Kajo – Manufacturing foreman, engineer at Hideki Industries. He’s not exactly the zenith of competent technical management, but he does get by just by following what others tat worked at have done before him. When he’s not working, which is often, he is socializing and offering himself up as Onee’s plaything. He’s very open to satisfying Onee, Gumi, and Aoi (when she is around) with oral and hand actions whenever he can. He’s not a great sexual performer because he’s a quick shooter and lacking in penal size (at least, for Onee’s standards).
Height: 5 ft 11 in

Haruyu – Machine operator that answers to Kajo. He often passes off instructions to Onee so she can validate which part needs to be ordered (usually by Gumi). Whenever Onee is sexually excited, Haruyu was the first guy she would seek out for satisfaction…that is, until Kaoru was hired.
Height: 6 ft 2 in

Doji – Another machine operator that answers to Kajo. He very seldom is a target of Onee and Gumi but he has been a participant in the naughtiness at Hideki Industries.
Height: 6 ft 2 in

Backround

One of the two main characters, Kaoru, got in trouble with his boss Yuki for taking an extended break from worktime to show off his new car to his horny co-worker Gumi. They rode off the company premise and spent a couple hours somewhere else. After Yuki gave him a scolding after they came back to work, Kaoru decided that being with Onee or Gumi are going to get him fired so he tries to avoid them. Onee and Gumi take it as a gesture of rejection and order the sex-controlled males that they work with to make Kaoru’s life a living hell. So…
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, the parts production meeting for the week was held, and the expected participants were Soto, Onee, Gumi, Kajo, Haruyu, and Doji. Mazuki usually made it to this meeting, but she was a no-show for this week’s because she was arranging a luncheon for her brother, sister, Soto, and Aoi to meet with some delegates from a longtime customer.

It was a couple minutes before the meeting was scheduled to start. Five of the six attendants were there; Onee was not there yet.
Soto looks at his watch as the start time expired. “Okay…Onee’s not here but we can start without her. Hopefully, she’ll be here to add information when it’s needed.”

Gumi playfully placed her one of her pointer fingers on the side of her mouth and looks up into the air. “Heeheehee…She’s probably still devising some way to make Kaoru’s life a living hell.”

Haruyu reacted to Gumi statement. “Umm, yeah…since you mentioned it, can we stop treating him like crap yet? He really doesn’t deserve to be treated like how we’re treating him.”

“As far as I’m concerned, that lazy, good-for-nothing jerk is still blacklisted. Onee feels the same way.”

“Aww, okay…”

Kajo sat back in his chair with his hands wrapped around the back of his head with his fingers interlocked as he added how he felt about blacklisting Kaoru. “Personally, I don’t mind giving him some shit. He’s so uppity and self-righteous. I just don’t trust the clown.”

“Well, good Kajo! I knew I could count on you!”

Soto folded his arms, looked down and closed his eyes briefly as he said, “Eh, you guys are putting me in the Yuki's doghouse. She’s blaming me for all the flack Kaoru’s been getting, saying I’m letting it go on.”

Gumi dropped her nicely exposed cleavage down to the surface of the conference table while placing one hand to that side of her face, the other hand resting on the table. “C’mon on, Soto. As long as Kaoru keeps avoiding me and Onee, we are going to ignore all of you.” She then raises the hand on the table hand up in the air with the pointer finger pointing up, and boobs giggling from the abrupt movement. “…And you guys know what that means…”

As soon as Gumi finished that statement, Onee opened the conference room door and walked in. What she had on was specifically intended to manipulate the male participants. For bottom attire, she had on grape color leggings that, even though they were made of pretty thick fabric, were translucent if they were worn in front of adequate light. They fit Onee’s slender, perfectly shaped lower body like a leather glove. The stitch line that joined each half together rested deep in the crevice of the cheeks of her derriere. In the front, the leggings fit her so well that the curvature of her labia was noticeable. To put it simply, it looked more like she had on body paint below the waist than wearing actual clothing. For a top, she wore a tight light gray blouse that surprisingly complemented her yoga pants in every way – the type of fabric, the colors blending together, how they fit her body, etc. She only had the bottom two buttons fastened to show an ample amount of cleavage, and she wasn’t wearing a bra. The blouse was even more transparent than her pants so her areolas were quite visible. She had a little different hair style today – her ponytail started from the side of her neck underneath her ear and ran past her collarbone and ended an inch from the nipple of the boob on that side of her body. It was short enough to not to interfere with any view of her cleavage. She also had a hair bang the stopped right above one of her eyebrows. Her visual ensemble was completed by some designer leather high heels that had a thin buckled straps above the ankles. She also had a large designer leather purse/carrying bag on her shoulder.

The guys grasped at the sight of Onee.

Gumi looked at Onee and started to giggle. “Heeheehee…Wow Onee…Why wear any clothes at all?”

“Oh? Don’t you guys like my outfit? I was hoping these pants didn’t make my ass look fat…” Onee said as she turned her head to try to look at her backside. She then widened her stance while arching her lower back, causing her butt to stick out towards her audience.

Kajo looked at Onee’s rear end and the back of her midsection with a wide-eyed, zombie-ish look. “Um, you look awesome. I hope you’re in a better mood than you have been lately.”

“Eh, not really. I have so much work to do because of that lazy Kaoru. He’s making woking here such a drag. Isn’t that right, Gumi?”

Gumi looked at Onee with a wide-eyed look and pointed up in air, showing her agreement. “Yeah, I said the same thing before you walked in here! He’s a real meanie. He doesn’t do anything unless he benefits from it!”

“I want you guys to continue to punish him for being such a slacker. I hope my aunt will come around and start getting on him about not doing what I want him, I mean, what he’s supposed to do.”

“I don’t know, Onee…I think he’s a good worker actually. He gives me the demand reports I need as soon as I ask him.”

Soto looked at Onee and then to Gumi with a shrug as he said, “I agree with Haruya . He figured out what’s been causing a lot of the financial record errors we’ve been having in the database for years. Are you sure you ladies can’t just come up to him and ask him why he won’t hang around you anymore?”

Onee turned to Gumi with a dumbfounded expression on her face. “Oh my god. Gumi, can you believe this?”

“No, I can’t. These guys act like they don’t like us anymore either!”

“Hey listen, you dummies! Kaoru is a bad employee, and he’s stopping Hideki Industries from really excelling. That makes me agitated - angry, actually. And you know what else is pissing me off?!”

“What?...” asked Haruyu with a sarcastic tone.

“I’m starting to get tired of all of your attitudes, too! Any time I need a little favor, you guys either do it hesitantly or not at all. It’s starting to really get on my nerves!” She slid her chair while sitting in it out from the table to place herself completely in the view of everyone in the room. She spread her legs apart and left them there in an undignified, unladylike position. “I mean, I give you guys all of this tight young pussy and the only thing I get in return is ingratitude!”

“Oh come on, Onee. You’re asking us to be a jerk to someone who doesn’t deserve it.”

“Wow, Haruyu, so you’ll choose defending Kaoru over me? After all the fun we’ve had?…Either with me or Gumi?!”

“Yep, you tell †˜em, Onee!” said Gumi as she cheered Onee on.

“Gosh…” said the exasperated Soto.

“Well, let’s move on from talking about the pitiful lack of cooperation we have here and talk about Hideki Industries production.” Onee slid her chair with her sitting on it back to the table.

“Ok, looks like the A-1 gears can be shipped to Kanzowa by Friday. Billing should be all set. Or at least, it better be. If it isn’t, I’ll report Kaoru to my father if Yuki doesn’t do anything about him.” Onee then reaches into her large purse and digs around in it for a few seconds. She then brings out…the dildo that she got from Aoi (the one Aoi mentioned during the break the day before), along with a large unopened container of organic peach yogurt.

Haruya snickered. “What…what is…that, Onee?”

Onee grabbed the yogurt container and briefly tipped it on one side. “This? It’s all-natural peach yogurt. I love yogurt.”

“No, I mean the penis-looking thing…”

“Oh, this.” She waved half of it around in the air. “I like to use this as a utensil to eat stuff like yogurt.” Onee continued, “But enough about my snack. Let’s see. What is this week’s production schedule looking like…?” Onee asked as she unsealed the yogurt container and…dipped the end of her sex toy into the yogurt. She then placed the head of toy now covered with yogurt into her mouth. She took the toy out of her mouth to swallow about the half a mouthful of the yogurt, and gave the head of the toy a few licks to get the residual cream off. She dipped the end of toy for her next mouthful of yogurt.

Onee then turned to Soto. ”Soto, is the Yomahoto parts scheduled to be here on time?”

Well, Soto sat there at the end of the table and doesn’t answer, fidgeting with “something” under the table like he’s done many times during meetings in the past. The others look at Soto and start to chuckle.

Onee looked at Soto with a look of anticipation. “Soto? Did you hear…?” She then gave him a look consising of a raised eyebrow. “Soto, are you jerking off under the table again?”

Gumi looked under the table towards Soto. She saw his exposed erect penis poking out of his pants, gripped by his hand.
“Oh my…Good call, Onee! What’s the deal, Soto? Can’t you control yourself?”

“So, why ARE you doing that? Is somebody here turning you on?…” Onee looked down her bust area while craftily widening her button line of her blouse, giving everyone in the room a large view of her cleavage right up to the nipples.

“Aww, c’mon!! It’s hard enough as it is with you two denying us your hot bodies!”

Onee took her toy back out of the yogurt. She placed the head into her mouth again, but this time, she forced it a bit down into her throat. She sucked on it while getting yogurt all over the edge of her mouth. After about 10 seconds, she quickly took the whole phallic plaything out of her mouth.

“Ok, we guess we’re going have to excuse Soto then...” Onee continued, “Since he can’t give me any details about the Yomahoto shipment, I say we move the production date to next week.”

“Ok, ok…That won't be necessary …They’ll be here a couple days.”

“Thank you, Soto…I was under the impression that you couldn’t jerk off and answer my question at the same time.”

Haruyu asked a question that wasn’t business related, but still focused around the ladies’ new animosity toward Kaoru. “If I may ask, what’s so special about Kaoru anyway? Were you two dating and he dumped you?”

“The second question is a dumb one. If that was the case, he’d be too stupid to get the job he has in the first place.”

“Well, he’s been resisting your advances so far, so my question is completely rational.”

“*Hmph*. He was falling in line up until about a week ago, but he better come back around. As for answering your first question, his…attitude…violates company policy. We need him to be more compliant to get things done. Remember, Soto, when you told him the first day he got hired that he had to adapt to the work environment here?”

Soto looked inconspicuous but he was still pleasuring himself underneath the table. He answered Onee with a normal speech pattern but with one hand still under the table. “Oh yes. I vividly remember saying that to him.”

Onee sat back and placed her hands in back of her head while poking her chest out. “When he’s fully cooperative, he’s a big plus to us and Hideki Industries in general…And also…He has a huge cock.”

“He’s incredible using his tongue too, Onee. Don’t forget that!”

Onee dropped her sassy facial expression and replaced it with a very glum, serious look while responding to Gumi. “I wouldn’t know. He never ate me out.”

Gumi giggled while partially covering her mouth with her hand. “Oops, really? Sorry I mentioned it…”

Onee then looked down to the paperwork she had in front of her with her hand on her cheek, looking like she missed out on the best experience of her life.

Gumi noticed Onee’s downtrodden look and tried to lighten her mood. “Well, anyway…What flavor yogurt is that again?"

“Peach.”

“Can I have a taste?”

“Yep, sure…”

Gumi got out of her chair, walked over, and stood next to where Onee was sitting. Onee dipped the toy into the yogurt container, reached up and guided the yogurt-covered end of the dildo towards Gumi’s mouth, dripping small amounts of yogurt on to the floor. Gumi opened her mouth with her tongue stuck out, and took in 4 inches of the toy in a way other than somebody eating food. Onee released the dildo after she was sure Gumi had a grip on it. Gumi then moved it back and forth in her mouth as she sucked on it. Onee looked at Gumi with her mouth open as she watched her friend eat yogurt in a naughty way. “Don’t use your teeth.”

Gumi removed the toy out of her mouth to playfully rebuff Onee’s instruction. “You know darn well I know how to eat yogurt off a thing like this.”

Haruya placed his hand on his forehead while looking at Doji and then to Kajo. “Anymore of this, I’m going to do what Soto’s doing pretty soon.”

Kajo nodded to Haruya in agreement. “Yeah, I hear ya. Hey, I’m heading out. Anyone can call or email me with any production issues about any jobs for the week.”

“Hey, remember to give Kaoru hell.”

“Yeah, yeah. I’ll think of something…”

Soto then blurted out while looking at Onee but addressing both the young women. “Are either one of you two gals willing to help clear me out? I’m so backed up!”

Onee shrugged her shoulders and closed her eyes briefly then looked at Soto. “You’re going to have to clear yourself out there, pal. Not until Kaoru either starts talking to us, or until he’s not working here.”

“Aww…alright…”

Onee then aimed her eyes down at the area of the table right in front of Soto while giving him a mocking smirk. “I mean, you’re still jacking off over there, right?”

Gumi looked underneath the table toward Soto’s way again and laughed. “Heeheehee…You’re sitting so still, I thought you stopped.”

“No, I’m slow stroking it so I’ll last a bit longer. Going too fast while looking at each pair of your tits makes me cum too fast.”

Onee crossed her arms while keeping the smirk, this time looking straight at Soto’s face. “Well Soto, I decided to help you out a bit.”
Soto abruptly stood up while still grabbing his erect penis. “Oh, you mean you’ll suck me off, Onee?!”

“No. I wouldn’t even let you eat me out right now. So, no. We’re not going to touch in any way.”

“But you just said…?”

Onee then grabbed and fondled one of Gumi's breast as Gumi worked Onee’s toy back and forth in her mouth while grasping the toy with both hands, which clearly had no more yogurt on it. Onee then grabbed the top of Gumi’s blouse and pulled down the top of it along with one holder of Gumi’s bra, exposing one of Gumi’s magnificently large breasts and the accompanying attractive, light pink areola with its pointy, erect nipple. Onee started to pinch and rub the nipple; Gumi looked down at her with a pseudo-surprised look while breathing deeply and still sucking on the dildo. This induced an orgasm for Soto. “Oh god!! You two are so hot!! Ugh!!”

Soto was so turned on, he slammed back in his chair so hard he slid back in it a couple feet, and shot up a trajectorially stream of semen reaching 3 feet toward the center of the conference table.

Haruyu started laughing; Doji crossed his arm and chuckles. Haruyu said to Soto, “Good, make sure you keep aiming straight ahead, Soto. I don’t want to be a casualty of friendly fire! Hahaha! Come on, Doji. We got a few projects that need to be completed.”

“Yeah, we do. Ok, ladies. Have a good time trying to make Kaoru rethink his plans.”

“Ok, but remember. The longer Kaoru holds out, the longer you guys don’t get any ass from us. Got it?”

Doji crooned out, “*Hmph*...We got it”, as he followed Haruyu toward the door smiling with his hands placed in his pockets while looking down at the floor.

As Haruya and Doji walked towards the doorway, they were met, or blocked actually, by Aoi, who was trying to enter the room.

“Hey Aoi…”

“Hello Aoi-chan. It’s nice to have you around more often.”

“Thanks, Haruyu! Nice to see the both of you, too.”

Right after she greeted the two men, they let her in first and then walked around her on their way out. As she walked a few feet into the room, she saw Gumi standing by the sitting Onee. Gumi was subtly fixing her blouse and Onee was looking down at a sheet of paper. Aoi asked Onee, “Oh. Am I too late for the meeting?”

Onee responded to Aoi’s question. “Yeah, we cut it short. There weren’t a lot of issues to discuss. Why were you going to attend this meeting?”

“Your aunt wanted me to get a better feel for attending meetings here. At first, she wanted Kaoru to…”, Aoi said as she looked over at a recuperating Soto sitting back in his chair with his head aimed at the ceiling and still holding his regressed penis. “Soto, why are you sitting there with your thing hanging out?!”

“I couldn’t take it anymore…”

“You couldn’t take what anymore?”

Aoi then looked at a grinning Gumi looking down at her shirt while giving it a last couple tugs at the collar, at a smirking Onee, and then at the sex toy she bought for Onee laying on the table nearby. She also noticed Onee’s see-through blouse. “Alright…So what did you guys do to poor Soto over there?”

Gumi gave Aoi a shrug and then said, “We didn’t do anything. All we did was eat some yummy peach yogurt…and then Onee helped me straighten my blouse. I can be so sloppy at times…”

Aoi crossed her arms and gave a look consisting of a smirk with a raised eyebrow as she looked at the dildo then quickly at Onee. “So, what were you doing with the toy, Onee?”

“I’m using it to eat my yogurt”, responded Onee.

Gumi added, “And she was teaching me how to use it to eat the yogurt.”

Soto sighed while his eyes darted from both Onee and Gumi. “Yeah, right, you two.” He then looked at Aoi. “Actually, Aoi…They were busy shoving that dildo down their throats and fondling each other’s tits!”

“Oh, really? Well normally, that wouldn’t surprise me. But ladies, during a meeting? Have you no shame?”

“Hey, Soto’s exaggerating. First of all, it was only me fondling Gumi’s tits. She didn’t touch mine.”

“Yup…I guess I have to make it up to you, Onee.” says Gumi as she winked at Aoi. Aoi returns the gesture with raising her eyebrows while giving Gumi a sly smirk.

Aoi, having a sly smirk of her own, walked over to the sitting Onee and gently grips the bottom of her chin. Onee looked up to Aoi with a wide-eyed, innocent expression and her mouth slightly open. Aoi said to her, “Hey, cute stuff. I have to meet you later in your office so we can discuss a few orders that need to be shipped to a new customer. I heard your father is on vacation out of town, right?”

“Yep, correct. Why do you ask?”

“I was wondering if there was a chance of him dropping by here unannounced.”

“Hmm…no chance of that. He and my step mother are soaking up some sun in Australia.”

Soto finished cleaning himself and wiped up the mess he made on the table. “Hey, do I need to be at this meeting you’re talking about, Aoi?”

“No. I only want the participants to be Onee, Gumi, and myself.”

“Really? Ok, but I’m a manager around here so I’ll drop by to see how the meeting is going!”

“I have no problem with that. You’ll have nothing to add to it, however.”

“That’s ok. I just…want to drop by.”

So…That leads us to the last couple hours of the day. Onee is in her office typing an order verification email to a customer. It turned out Soto couldn’t drop in on Aoi’s planned meeting because he had to go an actually meeting with Daiske and his sisters.

Anyways, Onee heard her door open. “Whoever it is, I’m biz…” She then looked up and saw Gumi walk through, followed by Aoi. “Oh, it’s you two. I forgot that you wanted to meet with me, Aoi. Ya know, if you girls are here for something not work-related, unfortunately, I have to do some stuff that will take me a while.”

Aoi walked up to Onee, who was, of course, sitting behind her desk. Onee looked up at Aoi. “We can get drunk and have some fun at my place after work, the three of us.”

“I got a late meeting with your aunt and a customer after you guys leave here, so no, I can’t do that tonight…”

Gumi walked around the other side of the cadenza, opposite the side of Onee to where Aoi was. Gumi ended up standing behind Onee’s chair and started to massage Onee’s shoulder blades. “Yeah, your work can wait. Maybe you can get Kaoru to help you out later…” Gumi said, snickering at the end of the teasing statement. Onee rolls her eyes while looking at her monitor. “Yeah, what...ever...”

“But speaking of Kaoru, there is something that can’t wait. I got a bone to pick with you.” Gumi then gripped each upper part of Onee’s arms and forced her to stand up from her chair. Onee looked back towards Gumi with a confused expression as she was guided to stand up. Aoi leaned on a front-side of the desk by the corner, resting her hands and rear end on the edge of the desk while looking at Gumi with a mischievous smirk.

Onee looked at Aoi and then at Gumi. “Uh, what are you two doing?...”

Gumi extended her arms under Onee’s armpits to hug her. Gumi then gripped, and fondled each of Onee’s breasts. Onee looked down at Gumi’s groping hands and said, ”And what is this problem you have with me, you groper…Uhh….”

“You were going to keep Kaoru all to yourself. That was selfish and mean.” Gumi continued to rub Onee’s breasts.

Onee responded, “Well, you did get your naughty session with him before he…gave us the silent treatment.”

“Yes, I’m glad I did. No thanks to you! Fufu”

After Gumi fondled Onee’s breast for a few moments, she reached down inside Onee’s leggings and panties with one hand and rubbed her private area.

Taking Gumi’s fingering of Onee as her cue to start participating, Aoi stood straight up and also reached inside Onee’s pants and underwear, her hand to joining Gumi’s on Onee’s groin to caressed that area. Aoi looked at Gumi. “Hey, just hold her arms…I want to teach this miser a lesson…”

Onee then said with intermittent deep breaths, “Ohhh…you guys are…such molesters. But I really need to finish…ahhh…some reports by..th-the end of today…”

Aoi continued to play with Onee’s clit while Gumi holds Onee’s arms by the wrists. Onee leaned back against Gumi and widened her legs.
Aoi licked her lips and looked at the eyes-closed and panting Onee as Aoi entered her with one, and then, with two fingers. “Gosh…I love how wet you get…you’re such a horny slut, you know that?”

“But it’s not…my…fault.” Onee then turned her head to the side Gumi’s face was. “Nooo, tell her to stop, Gumi…She’s got two fingers inside me…”

LOL...MORE TO COME
gammenon Story Junkie
Here is Act 1. It should be in better shape than the part I posted above. I probably should have started from the beginning in the first place. I was also thinking about switching the Japanese elements of the story (names, places, etc.) with American ones to not sound both ignorant and corny, but I'll let it fly anyways.

ACT 1

So, the story begins with Kaoru, a young guy who has recently graduated from a university not too far from where he is now, getting his cubicle set up on his first day on the job at Hideki Industries. He’s good looking and decently tall, standing at about 183 centimeters (6 ft.). He has a wiry, athletic build; the type of build you would find on a mid-distance world-class runner. His hair is jet black, which he keeps usually in a floppy, mid-neck length haircut with full bangs. He wears trendy clothes but doesn’t wear any jewelry aside from his impressive designer wristwatch, and has no tattoos. Today, he’s wearing a gray plaid business-casual, long sleeve buttoned shirt with solid-gray kakis, along with some nice loafers.

Personality-wise, he is an overachiever; a person that if he promises to reach a goal, he puts in 110% effort to get it done. He is also considerate and careful not to compromise others' wellbeing. Not being a guy who takes unnecessary risks, he will soon find himself being coerced into taking many in various acts of debauchery…

As he arranged his desk, his new boss, Yuki, approached him and asked if he was getting settled in. He told her he was about done setting up his desk. She told him hesitantly also to ask the office equipment supplier, Gumi, to get him a keyboard and a printer. She is hesitant to direct Kaoru to Gumi because Gumi is one of the two Hideki Industries employees that actively engages in actives that are, to say the least, inappropriate for a work environment.

Yuki is a bit older than her new male subordinate; she’s 34 and he’s 23. Despite the slight age difference, the two are very similar in mannerisms. Both she and Kaoru act professional and have the “the goal of work is to get things done” attitude. She dresses very conservative; she never wears a blouse that noticeably shows any shape of her bust and has neckline more than an inch below her neck, and she wears skirts that never ends above the knees and are always loose enough not to compliment her womanly curves. She is deceptively attractive when one really takes a glance at her face but she, usually and effectively, hides her beauty by wearing unstylish, large round eyeglasses, no lipstick (maybe some chapstick here and there), and no other makeup other than some expensive cosmetic lotions. She wears her hair in a tight bun in between the back and the top of her head.

Just like her appearance would suggest, she only wants to be viewed as a professional, no-nonsense woman. Her personality, however, isn’t as stuck-up as her attire because she is, although driven, is kind, very approachable, and compassionate. However, she tends to feel uneasy and acted abrasively towards men because she thought she can never trust them, even the men in her family. With Kaoru, on the other hand, she felt a level of trust she has never had with an adult male. Maybe it’s his demeanor, his intelligence, similar mannerisms to her, something. This feeling was the reason why she hired him instead of a female like everybody that knows her thought she would.

Getting back to Yuki instructing Kaoru on how to get what he needed for his workspace, Yuki said, “Go and ask our office equipment buyer to get you a keyboard and a printer. Her name is Gumi, and she’s located down Hallway 3, the third cubicle on the left. But try not to be trapped in a long chitchat with her. She’s kind of a motor-mouth and a troublemaker.”

Kaoru nodded his head. “Yeah, sure. I’ll try to be back as quick as possible.”

He went down the hall labeled “3” and found the cubicle with Gumi’s nameplate (“Gumi Kisaragi”) at the entrance. In the cubicle there sat a young woman around in her early twenties talking on her business phone. She was pretty attractive, heavyset but had nice muscle tone (meaning she was nowhere near obese) with large breasts, DD size under the sheer fabric blouse she was wearing. She wore a skirt that was mid-thigh length when she stood up but now as she sat there with her legs crossed, it rode up her legs to almost to the underwear level. Kaoru tried not to look too conspicuously at the entirety of her pantyhose-covered her thighs, which would have ended up him getting caught glaring at that area. She ended her call about 30 seconds after she saw Kaoru standing at the side of the entrance of her cubicle.

She turned in her swivel chair to face him, and again, flashing her crossed legs in front of him.

Gumi introduced herself with a wide, toothy grin. “Oh, hi! I’m Gumi!”

Kaoru instantly got an idea of what kind of personality Gumi had. To him, she seemed like the gregarious, flirtatious, and bubbly type, which went perfectly with her voluptuous body. Her voice was in a cutesy, high tone that sounded cartoon character-like.

“Good morning! I’m Kaoru. Yuki told me to get a printer and keyboard from you.”

“Oh, I can do that…Is that all you need?”

“Yep, that’s all for now.“

“So, um…Are you getting settled in ok?”

“Yes, everything is going well. I got a big space to work in - that was pretty cool. People here are nice…It’s funny that not a lot of people work in this building.”

“Uh, yeah…Hideki doesn’t have a lot of people working for it. We’re actually a division of Ugasteki Technologies, but only upper management here ever meets with their personnel. To be honest with you, I like working in a small company. It gives me the freedom I wouldn’t normally have working at somewhere big.”

“I guess I see your point. The more people you have to deal with, the less complicated things are.”

“Exactly. You’re smart…and cute, too!”

“Uh, thanks. You’re pretty cool yourself.”

“Looks like we’re starting off pretty well. I can tell you’re going to fit right in here perfectly.”

Kaoru took a quick glance at the view of her cleavage and smiled. “Um…That’s awesome to hear…”

She got up from the chair and subtly pulled her skirt down from the crinkled, ultra-miniskirt length to the actual mid-thigh length it was supposed to be. She wasn’t bashful about fixing her clothing slowly in front of Kaoru.

Gumi led him to the equipment storage room about 25 feet away. They engaged in some small talk for a few minutes at the rooms doorway. She then said with a mischievous-look made up of squinty eyes and a smirk, “Well, if you do think of anything else, I’ll see if I can get it. You can also ask my friend, Onee. She’s the product classifier. She’s very good at making the employees here feel at home. She’s also Yuki’s niece.”

“Oh? You don’t say? Her niece? How young is she?”

“Um, she’s twenty-one – a year younger than me.”

“Oh, ok…So, she can help with getting office supplies? Or information about the products we sell?”

“Well, I’m the only one who can get want you need for your desk but yeah, she can help you with questions about our inventory as well as other…actions. She’s very resourceful and knows a lot about stuff that’s done here. Actually, she wants everybody to feel comfortable and happy working at Hideki. I feel the same way”, said Gumi as she gave Kaoru another odd, mischievous grin.

Kaoru was getting a serious vibe of flirtation…As he was thinking about the expression Gumi just gave to him, Gumi bent over while facing him to lift a printer, causing her blouse to drop and show an even better view of the cleavage of her very large breasts than what he saw when she was sitting. He could see that they were sparely covered and held in place by a fancy, pink laced bra. As she lifted the printer and placed it on a small pushcart, she briefly looked up and smirked again. Kaoru reminded himself that he better start focusing on getting back to his cubicle as soon as he could, as Yuki told him to. Gumi inadvertently eased his worry about heading his way back to his desk by speedily placing the equipment on the cart.

“Here you go. Here’s a printer, and here’s a keyboard. It was nice meeting you, Kaoru! Don’t be a stranger…”

“I won’t. Thanks, Gumi.”

As Kaoru walked away while pushing the cart into the empty hallway, he spent the effort to get the encounter with Gumi out of his mind to calm himself. However, this effort turned out wasted because Gumi and her breasts were hard to forget. However, Kaoru thought to himself that he wasn’t ready for dating quite yet. He was still getting over the breakup of his longtime girlfriend he’s dated since high school. Also, his finances were a little lacking at this point, starting with the fact he had an old, rusted clunker of a car. The thing was 12 years old and spewed thick smoke from the exhaust pipe. It also had trouble starting up. But working here at Hideki Industries is an excellent situation because he could be able to put a down payment on a new car in a few months with his salary here. His apartment was pretty decent and the first two months were paid from the money his parents gave him money to start off. He thought, therefore, that he’ll think about having a relationship once he was financially situated.

Well, Kaoru got back to his cubicle. As he lifted the keyboard and the printer from off the cart and on to his desk, Kaoru remembered he was supposed to go down to the IT person. He started walking to the IT area but was approached by Yuki where he just traveled 5 feet from his cubicle.

“You took a long time.” Yuki gave Kaoru a very stern look while having her arms crossed.

“Oh, I did? Sorry, I didn’t realize I took too long. Gumi got me the stuff as soon as she could.”

“She did, did she? Well, a word of advice: deal with her professionally and directly. She has a habit of getting people around here in trouble. She is trouble, actually. And now, since we’re on the topic of troublemakers… As your first assignment, I need you to get a new part created in our system”. Yuki handed him folder filled with 4 or 5 pages of paperwork.

As she handed him the folder, the IT guy came around the cubicle corner to hook up Kaoru’s office equipment. Kaoru was surprised the IT guy knew that Kaoru needed his expertise.

“Oh. Wow, you’re a mind reader. I was about to head off in your direction to ask for your help.”

The IT guy said, ”Yeah, Yuki just asked me to have you hooked up and ready to go. I’m Kenji, by the way.”

“I’m Kaoru. Please to meet you.”

Yuki smiled at Kenji, turned back to Kaoru, and continued, “OK, as I was saying…I didn’t want to throw you to the wolves so soon; first Gumi, and now I’m going to send you down to see Onee. The thing is…You were hired to help get product information like this into the system so production material can be stocked as soon as possible. The part description listed in that paperwork has to be named, numbered and classified. Onee is responsible for those actions. I wish I could send you to someone else that does it *sigh*.”

"Gumi told me she's your niece?"

"What?...Umm, she is."

Kenji looked at Kaoru with a grin and gave a small chuckle. “You’re going to like those types of assignments. There’s not a better office here to go to than Miss Onee’s…”

Yuki turned to Kenji and gave him stoic stare – a stare that momentarily scared Kenji into looking down, covering his mouth to cough, and refocusing on connecting Kaoru’s office equipment.

Kaoru gave Yuki a puzzled look after noticing Kenji’s quick change of mood and responded, “So those two give you big problems, huh?”

“Well, they just have too much power around here. They have a way of snaring workers around here into mindless obedience, especially the men.”

Kaoru grins slightly. “Oh, I see…”

Yuki gave Kaoru a close-lipped smile that shifted to one side of her face and raised one of her eyebrows. “You laugh, but those two are trouble. So remember, no matter how much they try to get you to goof off, you know what I expect from you. Don’t let those two keep you from doing your job”, said Yuki.

“Don’t worry. Doing my job the best I can mean the most to me.”

“Good. Thanks, Kaoru.”

“So where is Onee’s cubicle located?”

“She has an office. Office A2 in Hallway 6, all the way at the end. You can’t miss it.”

“Wow, an office. Is she a manager?”

“No. She needs space to…operate. That and she’s president Daisuke’s daughter, and of course, my niece.”

Kenji chuckles and blurts out another untimely statement while connecting a cable in back of Kaoru’s monitor. “Yeah…She does need space to operate…”

Yuki sighed and showed a little annoyance to Kenji’s utterance by turning to face him and say, ”Are you almost finished yet?”

Kenji responded in a chuckle. “I’m almost done, Miss Juriago. I’ll be out of your hair soon…”

“Good.”

Kaoru turned to look at Yuki again after he faced Kenji. “So is that why she can boss everyone around?”

“Not really. Nobody here really pays any attention to my brother. In terms of actually supervising personnel, it’s just me and his subordinate, Soto...but because he’s under Onee’s influence, she makes way too many decisions in his area. Everybody here knows that I don’t give Onee any beneficial treatment just because she’s family.”

“She must have some real charisma.”

“No, she’s a shameless…forget it. Just take that to her and tell her I need the data in the system by 10 AM tomorrow”, said Yuki as she aimed her hand at the folder that Kaoru was holding with her fingers extended.

“OK. I’m off…”

“I really need you back here as soon as possible. I just put a few assignments on your desk to be started on ASAP. Don’t get pulled in the same way Gumi did to you.”

“Ok.”

As Kaoru walked down Hallway 6, he wondered why Yuki is so uptight about him spending a lot of time with Gumi or Onee. Sure, Gumi is a little flirtatious but was that something that bad, he thought? Well, Kaoru walked up to 4 feet from Onee’s office which had the door creaked open slightly at about three inches, he heard a conversation in the office between a female and male voice. Kaoru, being hesitant to interrupt the conversation, walked up and tried to cautiously knock on the door but stopped short of knocking when a statement said by the male voice caught his attention. Hearing what was said made Kaoru stand behind the small opening of the door and stay there in silence, out of view of whoever was in the office.

The male voice said, “…Yep, we just hired a new guy to help Yuki out with the shipping and order fulfillment processes. I don’t know much about him other than he’s around your age and Yuki is pretty high on him.”

The female responded, “What’s his name? Do you know?“

“I believe his name is Kaoru. Kaoru…Hisoka. Yuki is supposed to send him down here sometime today to give you the specs to input for the Kowsoki part.“

“I can’t wait to introduce myself.”

“Yeah, well…We don’t know if he’s a, um…a team player.”

The female voice snickered. “Oh, I bet he’ll play along like the rest of you guys. So…You want to, um, discuss anything else? I got to meet up with Kajo and Haruyu in about 30 minutes…”

Kaoru decided that he better interrupt now, before they do discuss anything more. Spending too much time here and Kaoru thought he might get in trouble with Yuki. As he raised his hand to knock, he heard a thud from a small collision. He knocked on the door twice and opened the door as he heard something else…

The female panted loudly and said softly, “Ooh, no. I didn’t mean anything like this…”

Kaoru looked inside the office and saw an older guy about in his mid-fifties draped over a young woman with his left hand reaching up her miniskirt while caressing her inner thigh (and it was as mini of a skirt that it could be) as she sat back on top of a large cadenza. Both were unaware that Kaoru is standing in clear view outside the doorway, which was about 2 feet open. Kaoru thought at that moment he could sneak away without them noticing…but he then pondered the possibility that he could be seen walking away and be mistaken for being an evading peeping tom. That and he didn’t want to go back and tell Yuki he didn’t give Onee the folder. So Kaoru decided to interrupt the frisky interaction.

Kaoru made a couple knocks on the door, and loud, throat clearing fake cough and said, “Uh, I’m sorry to interrupt.” The older guy turned his head abruptly with expected surprise, immediately separated off of the young woman, and stood a couple of feet from her and the cadenza. The young lady, on the other hand, quickly aimed her exquisite jet black eyes toward Kaoru’s direction but then slowly turned her head. She sat up from the initial position of having her back being flat on top of the large desk.

She said to Kaoru in a visibly annoyed manner, “Yes, can I help you?”

“Um, Yuki sent me to give Onee the specs of this new item so 50 of them can ship on Wednesday. She said she wanted them in the system by tomorrow, 10 AM.”

The older guy got rid of the embarrassed, awkward look on his face and grinned. “Ok, you must be Kaoru! I’m Soto Kagasoka, Vice president of product operations here at Hideki Industries. Welcome on-board! And this is Onee, our inventory and procurement guru here.”

What Kaoru didn’t visible notice before about the woman he just found out was Onee, he got a clear view of what an attractive woman she was when Soto introduced her. Onee, without makeup, had delicate facial features, making her look so young she could easily pass for a girl early in high school. Her hair was made up in a mid-back length ponytail. With the makeup like what she had on now – the pink lip gloss and a little mascara – her face made quite the spectacle. She was a real head-turner.

Her body, however, was as mature as her face looked young. Not a tall gal, she was 5’3”. She was petite in the arms, shoulders, and midsection but had deceptively thick toned legs, curvy womanly hips, and a shapely rear end. Her boobs were a good size for her stature, so the bra-held, exposed cleavage of her blouse (which was unbuttoned at a salacious two buttons less than what it probably should have been) was also attention-grabbing. As mentioned before, she was wearing a miniskirt as mentioned previously – a skirt that only came down about 4 inches from her crotch (Kaoru did get a glimpse of her blue striped panties when Soto was getting frisky with her). She also was wearing thigh high pantyhose.

Onee playfully and flirtatiously placed her arms to her sides with her hands on the desk while poking her chest out, exposing almost half of the inner side of each boob.

“So…you’re my aunt’s new errand boy,“ asked Onee as she began her own little personal interview for Kaoru.

“I guess,” replied Kaoru.

“Where ya from?”

“I was born and grew up in Hakusan.”

“Where did you go to college?”

“I went to Kanazawa University.”

“Hmm. The same place your boss went to. Did you get good grades there?”

“They were decent. My GPA was 3.35.”

“Wow, that’s pretty impressive. What was your major?”

“Business Management. I graduated with a B.A.“

Onee turned to Soto. “We got a smart one here. And it seems he’s pretty humble and down to earth about it too.”

Soto nodded as he turned to Kaoru, and then scanned him up and down. “Yeah, it looks like Yuki found herself a qualified employee. Good for her. But Kaoru, to succeed here, it takes more than relying on your qualifications. Heck, succeeding here will take more than doing what you’re paid to do here. You gotta be flexible. And that m-m…”

Onee interrupted Soto off with a snort and a small chuckle, “He doesn’t have to be flexible. The only one around here expected to be flexible is me.”

Soto gave her a smirk. “You know what I mean. He’s gotta be adaptable around here. The way we do stuff here changes all the time.“ He turned back to Kaoru. “And whatever we do here gives us the advantage over the competition. Anything us in management decides on what happens here is designed to increase productivity. So it is extremely important to keep our business operation procedures in-house. You must not tell anyone outside work how we do business here. Not a thing. If you break that trust, you may be subjected to termination.”

Kaoru instantly got a queasy feeling in his stomach. What does Soto mean by telling him all of this? Is he saying that Hideki Industries does illegal activities so the employees are expected to cover it up if asked about them? Will all the employees get implicated in some crime that company officials are doing, stuff the regular employees might not be aware of? Kaoru started to rethink how good of an opportunity this job really was.

As Soto was about to tell him more about Hideki Industries business etiquette, Kaoru heard high heel footsteps clacking down the hall heading towards Onee’s office. “Oh no,” Kaoru thought. “I’m in trouble if that’s Yuki looking for me.”

Soto continued. “Son, you see, we have a great working culture here. The environment is usually very fast paced but at the same time rewarding if you’re a team player. Isn’t that right, Onee?”

Kaoru turned his head to Onee, who was still sitting on her cadenza, kicking her legs back and forth in short motions and aimed her eyes downward and carefree, like as if she was a daydreaming little kid. She seemed to have no concern to how much of her underwear was showing as she moved her legs. Kaoru did his best to ignore the view she was giving. She did respond to Soto pretty alertly, however.

“Uh, yeah. It’s good to be a team player here.”

As soon as Onee finished that statement, those heel taps Kaoru heard sounded like they were right at the door and…It was Yuki walking into the office. Visibly agitated, she looked straight at Kaoru, not directing any attention to Onee or Soto.

“Excuse me. I told you that you got work to do, mister.”

Kaoru got a little flustered, making him stammer and stutter, “W-well, I tried…I mean, I…I was about to…”

Soto jumped in to defend Kaoru. “Relax, Yuki. Good grief…He was I was explaining to him what to expect here, and what the company expects from him.”

“I’m pretty capable of giving him that speech. You don’t need to spend the effort intruding into my responsibilities.”

Soto turned to Kaoru and laughed. “You’ll be ok, kid. Your boss might be cranky at times, especially when she’s in this office, but she’s easy going almost everywhere else.”

Yuki gave Soto a straight face. “Yeah, yeah. That’s an awesome backhanded compliment.”

Yuki then turned to Onee and gave her a frown to show her slight disgust of Onee’s outfit. “You really should cover up. And I mean, right now.”

“Hello, auntie. Cover what up?”

“Your underwear is visible. Let's keep this place respectable, not a cheap strip club.”

Onee stopped kicking her feet to tug at her skirt to show an inauthentic attempt to appease her aunt. However, she went back to doing the short swim-like kicks, giving everybody there more panty views. Yuki gave her a blank stare.

Soto used that as a cue to leave Onee’s office. As he walked toward the office door, he chuckled, “Alright, I’m leaving. You two ladies be nice to each other. Remember, you’re family.”

Yuki returned to a snarky response. ”I wish you remembered you have a family once in a while. I’m sure your wife would be grateful.“

Soto walked out without response and emotionless. Kaoru then thought that Onee’s and Soto’s interaction he witnessed earlier was a boss/secretary extramarital fling and he knew, naturally, to mind his own business.

Onee smirked as she looked at Yuki then turned to Kaoru. ”Well, Aunt Yuki. I have to admit; you got great taste in hires.” Onee scanned Kaoru up and down while slightly biting her bottom lip. “Smart. Tall. Cute. I bet he has a big cock, too.”

Kaoru understandably blushed, gave a little chuckle, looked at Yuki (who was frowning, visibly not amused by the comment), and then looked down at the floor.

Onee continued poking Yuki in the ribs. “So? Are you going to fuck him? Because if you aren’t, I’ll be happy to…”

Yuki’s face turned bright red from anger. She turned to Kaoru and said, ”Okay, that's it. Kaoru, give me that paperwork. I’ll take care of it. You can head back.”

Kaoru handed her the folder. Yuki told him thanks and Kaoru swiftly walked out Onee’s office. As Kaoru walked a few feet away from Onee’s office door, he heard the door slam. WHAM!...Followed by what sounded to be controlled yelling from Yuki, which was more of a steady voice pattern with an elevated volume level rather rage-filled screaming.

While walking down the hallway, Kaoru thought more about what Soto told him about the worktime secrecy policy at Hideki Industries and came up with an explanation Kaoru wanted to believe what Soto meant. Kaoru thought Soto was specifically talking about his affair with Onee. Well that’s no problem, Kaoru thought. “It’s none of my business.”

So after Kaoru walked to his cube after saying hi to a couple of his new coworkers along the way, he went to work on what Yuki left for him to do. Kaoru finished all of what he had to do in a few hours, about 1 hour before quitting time. Kaoru walked the reports to Yuki’s office but found out she wasn’t there and her door locked, so he dropped them off in her Incoming mail receptacle affixed to the wall by her office door. After he got back to his cube, he prepared to leave for the day by, first, straightening up his desk.
He thought, “This morning was a little weird with the visit to Onee’s office but everything else was normal. My boss is a little uptight but she’s bearable. Everyone else is nice and the work duties aren’t bad.”

As Kaoru was about to finish wiping down his computer monitor, Yuki unintentionally snuck up in back of him.

“Hello Kaoru.”

Kaoru turned around in his chair quickly in surprise and responded. “Oh! Greetings, Yuki. I was about to finish cleaning up here with all the eraser leftover stuff and ink marks I left on my desk.”

Yuki looked at him with a blank stare. “I hope that means you finished most of the reports I gave you to complete?”

“I did all of them. That stuff took me around 3 hours to do so I’ve been finished for about a half an hour now. Everything is in your office inbox.”

“You finished all of that?! I hoped it would keep you busy until noon tomorrow!”

“Those were easy reports to create.”

“Ugh, you’re good. I really don’t want you to rack your brain tomorrow trying to find something to do. And I do not want to send you to Onee again to ask her if she can give you work.”

“I hope you don’t mind me asking, but how did it go with Onee after I left?”

“Yeah, I want to apologize that you had to hear all that. I swear - that girl has no restraint or respect for authority. The thing is her father and mother spoiled her to no end when she was younger. And because she lived primarily with her mother after her parents got divorced, he gave her tons of money and things because he felt guilty about not being around her as much as he thought he should have been. Now she’s a spoiled brat working for her father, stopping at nothing to make others give her what she wants.”

“How come she feels that she has to control others when she already has a lot?”

“For some people, there’s never enough. She’s one of those people. So anyway…I think you’re better off not spending a lot of time with her. She’s my niece, and I love her, but she’s not a great human being. You seem like a good person. I don’t want to see you get hurt.”

“Thanks for your advice. I’ll be careful.”

“Hey, before you leave here, can you take one the new “parts needed” checklists to Haruyu Kensuki down in manufacturing? He’s the head machine operator. You’ll find him either in the shop or the production stockroom. It shouldn’t take too long to bring it to him. That should keep you busy until the day ends. Thanks, Kaoru.”

“No problemo.”

Kaoru took the paperwork with him down to the shop part of the building. He looked around and saw three guys working at their workstations on the production floor. Kaoru walked up to one of them and introduced himself.

“Hello there, I'm Kaoru. I’m the new business analysis assistant working for Yuki.”

“I’m Doji. Please to meet you. So what brings you down to the sweatshop? You’re not looking for Onee, are you?”

“Umm, no. I’m looking for Haruyu actually. I need to drop off this parts checklist for him. Do you know where I can find him?”

“Well, I’m sure he’s in the stockroom busy with doing something to, I mean, with Miss Onee.” Kaoru gave him a blank stare because he was puzzled about what initially Doji was about to say what Haruyu was doing. “To…Onee? I guess he did mean “with”…”.

“I can take that from you and give it to Haruyu. He’ll give this to us to fill in what we need anyway.”

“Oh, ok. That works for me.”

After Kaoru said goodbye to Doji, he walked out of the shop. Kaoru was still learning his way in the building so he decided to see if he can find a shortcut to his side of the building. He went up a different hallway than he did going to the production area and walked about 30 feet, leading him in front of the manufacturing stockroom entrance. He thought to himself, “I wonder if Haruyu is still in there. If he is, maybe I should let him know Doji has the paperwork he needs. Eh, he’ll get it I’m sure.”

But as he walked past the stockroom door, which was closed, Kaoru heard what sounded like groaning and a male saying “Ah…Yes! IT FEELS GREAT!”

Kaoru thought, “Ok, curiosity kills the cat but I wonder if it’s what it sounds like…”

Kaoru tried to turn the doorknob and found out it wasn’t locked. He slowly opened it and peeked inside. The groans and pants, accompanying with slapping sounds, got louder the wider he opened the door. Kaoru was now sure about what’s going on to make those sounds, but he was still curious who was responsible. The stockroom was a lot bigger than Kaoru thought it would be; it was more of a warehouse than a “room” with quite a few celling-high, product shelving separated by 7 foot wide aisles. The stockroom was also cleaner than he expected and had nice short carpet floors. He couldn’t see anyone from the door so he entered in the room, tiptoed down the aisle by the entrance, and then peeked around the corner where he could see the action.

What Kaoru saw didn’t surprise, and in a way, didn’t disappoint. He saw was a young guy - maybe his early twenties – that was relatively tall with a shaggy haircut standing there with his legs apart, slightly bent at the knees. His pants and boxers were down to his ankle, his rear end covered by his shirt tail. He had to be Haruyu, Kaoru thought. The guy was there, furiously moving with pelvic tilt motions to thrust his sex member into…Onee. Onee, who was facing him and giving him periodic tongue swirling, open mouth kisses, had her left leg lifted by Haruyu so far up in the air that her knee was almost against her left shoulder. Her skirt was flipped up above her waist and her blue striped panties were hanging up around her left ankle near the left shoulder. To adjust to the height disparity, Haruyu bent his knees to get the good rhythmic motion he had. Kaoru was surprised most of the audible groans and pants were actually coming from Haruyu - Onee was mostly too quiet to hear, letting out faint moans and occasional high pitch squeaks. Kaoru’s mind raced as to why Onee was engaging in a sexual act at work. Were these two going out? But then he remembered the incident earlier in the day when he caught her and Soto getting close. Was she trying to get back at some other chick she didn’t like by fooling around with Haruyu, that individual’s boyfriend? Was she a prostitute in her spare time? As he pondered these possibilities, Onee finally groaned out a sentence, “Ah…Are you about to cum? I don’t think…we can…stay here after hours today…”

Haruyu grunted out, “Who’s… going to kick us out? Besides...Ugh …I…I got Kajo’s building keys.”

After a few minutes, Kaoru decided that he saw enough and began to back away. Somehow (it would more likely to happen in Onee’s view than Haruyu’s because Onee was semi facing where Kaoru was) Onee noticed the motion of Kaoru backing up, so she instantly turned her head and aimed her eyes right at him. Kaoru thought, “Damn. She sees me.”

Kaoru then gave Onee a blank stare and was momentarily petrified. She, on the other hand, gave Kaoru a sly smile as Haruyu worked her like it was a matter of life or death. She then held Haruyu’s head close to her shoulder while running her fingers through his hair to prevent him from noticing she was communicating to Kaoru. She then gave Kaoru a hush gesture by putting her pointer figure vertically over her lips and gave him a wink. Then she tilted Haruyu’s head back to where his head was before and deep mouth French kisses him that looked like she was trying to probe his esophagus. She then ended the kiss and decided to put on a show for her new crush that’s looking on.

She started to make vocal gestures out loud to Haruyu . “Oh god. You’re sooo deep…Ah…yeah, that’s it …Ah…ugh…oh god, it’s huge. Eeek!...Ugh…Ooh…I want your cum...Yeah, cum all over my face...”

Kaoru stood there, captivated and excited from seeing a woman as beautiful as Onee wanting to turn him on by doing what she’s doing.
So, it appeared that Onee’s dirty talk worked because about a few seconds after her last statement, Haruyu abruptly blurted out, “Shit! Get on your knees!”

Onee quickly dropped to her knees and opened her mouth wide open with her tongue hanging out while looking up at Haruyu’s face with wide, expecting eyes. Haruyu then jerked himself off for a couple of seconds and then exploded a stream of semen onto Onee’s face, some landing on her nose and cheeks but most going in her mouth, which she promptly let drip out of her mouth on to the floor.

“Aw, c’mon Onee. Why don’t you ever swallow?”

“Yeah, you wish, dude. It’s not like your jizz taste like honey or something.”

“I’m going to have to clean this stuff up before Kajo or Yuki sees these stains.”

Onee shrugged her shoulders and replied, ”Yep. You’re going to have to,”. She then gave Haruyu a sassy smirk while wiping her face off with his shirt, and asked, “So, are you going to mold 100 extra pieces for that big order next week? My father and Aoi want to impress that new customer we just added.”

“Yeah. We can make more.”

Kaoru decided that was enough entertainment for the day. He made eye contact with Onee, smiled at her, and whispered goodnight; she returned his smile with her own and gave him a quick wink as he turned around. -END-
gammenon Story Junkie
Ok, Act 2 time. I just wanted to mention that I had a hard drive tragedy a few weeks ago. My laptop froze up on me while it tried to download some of those dumb, and probably unneeded, Microsoft updates. I shut it down manually, turned it back on, and then it gave me a choice to wipe out my hard drive...which I chose by accident but didn't realize that I did. So PUFF, everything significant on there I worked on the last 5 years - GONE. This story was one of the casualties. Even tho it was butchery grammatically, it still took me about seven months to write. I had everything written or planned out except for final chapter. Grrrr!

Anyways, enough of my pity party. Copy-pastey...

ACT 2

It was finally Friday, the end of Kaoru’s first week at Hideki Industries. Things have been pretty normal, and in some ways, sane, compared to his first day on Monday. It seemed that day was an aberration. Yuki was less uptight and protective of Kaoru. That may have been because Kaoru saw very, very little of Onee since her adult video-like performance with Haruyu. The only interactions the two had with each other were a couple of brief hallway pass-by’s that started with an awkward hello from Kaoru then returned with a wide-smiled hi from Onee. He also saw none of Gumi because he was stuck in training all week. Kaoru attended training session after training session, in addition to training alone at his desk. All of this was at the expense of socializing with the friendly, bubbly coworker with the incredibly large breasts.

Speaking of Gumi, she was busy counting office supply inventory with her boss Mazuki, who was the purchasing manager and who happened to be Hideki Industries’s president Daisuke’s younger and the vice president of sales and procurement Yuki’s older sister. The two were under the gun to get those things inventoried correctly and documented because Daisuke wanted the task done five months ago. While briefing Kaoru on what was going on in Mazuki’s area, Yuki told him that she never saw her brother so angry at anyone until he found out that his sister and her subordinate procrastinated so long to perform those counts.

Yuki walked up to Kaoru, who was sitting in his cubicle looking his monitor, to ask him if he was available to assist Mazuki and Gumi.
“Hey, Kaoru. How busy will you be today?”

“Eh, not too busy. I was thinking about helping Haruyu and Doji enter some projects into the system so a few orders can ship quickly next week.”

“Well, can you hold off on that and head down to Purchasing to help Gumi and Mazuki? They have to finish counting the office supplies by the end of today…or my brother will be here all next week to make sure it gets done,” said Yuki, snickering towards the end of the statement.

“Wow. I guess him visiting us isn’t something people want around here.”

“My brother’s a pushover most of the time…until you lie to him. Then he comes at you guns blazing. It’s like he turns into a different person.”

“I see. So I’m going to help them count?”

“Actually, no. They need somebody to create some of their end-of-the-week reports, so they asked if you could learn how to create them and then generate as many as you could.”

“Okay. I’ll head down right now.”

Kaoru picked up his organizer and a pen and walked down the hallway to Mazuki and Gumi’s area. When he got there, he saw that half of that part of the building was arranged the way it usually was; that section had in it Mazuki’s office, Gumi’s cubicle, two other cubicles with office equipment set up, and three that were vacant. The other half the area, which was usually barren of any furniture and equipment, was now filled with a multitude of stacks or piles of office supplies: boxes, blank paper, colored paper, paper clip cases, staplers, you name it. Kaoru himself was starting to feel overwhelmed by the number of items that had to be counted, even though he wasn’t there to help out with that task. He saw an older woman as he walked into the department’s entrance, which he was sure was Mazuki, standing next to one of the building walls, checking off item entries on a list attached to a clipboard.

The woman looked in Kaoru’s direction as he walked into the room. “Oh, you must be Kaoru! I’ve heard so much about you! I’m Mazuki!”

“Yes ma’am! It’s nice to meet you!”

“You too!”

Mazuki had a similar build as her subordinate: she was about average height for a woman (about five foot five inches), thick frame but not obese, and had large boobs. Facially, she was just about as attractive as her sister and niece, although she was less of a head turner because she was noticeably older than the two. Right now, she wore a nice fitting plaid cotton skirt that came down to just above the knees, a button-less blouse that wasn’t showy in the bust area, and high heel sandals. Her hair was in a bob cut and she wore a rusty-red colored lipstick.

A few feet from Mazuki was Gumi, who was on her knees counting items that looked like a type of folder tag. She was wearing black tights with a light blue tee shirt that was very snug on her. There was no chance of flashing cleavage wearing that top, but the nipples of her breast looked like they wanted to bore out of her shirt. Kaoru wondered to himself if she was wearing a bra or not. If she was, it didn’t provide much of any padding to conceal any nipple curvature. Plus, her shirt and the bra she might have been wearing were thin and light enough in to faintly show her areolas. “Yeah, no wonder Gumi liked working here,” Kaoru thought. “The vast majority of companies anywhere would send her back home if she came to work dressed like that.”

Gumi paused for a moment from her stock counting to look up to see Kaoru and Mazuki converse. As her and Kaoru’s eyes meet, she gave him a cold, emotionless stare. “Hey, where have you been? You were supposed to come down and say hi once in a while! I mean, I haven’t seen you since Monday. Do you think you’re too good to talk us over here?”

“I’m sorry, Gumi. I’ve been training pretty much nonstop all week. There was a lot of information to absorb.”

“No time to stop down even for a quick hello? *Hmph* That’s hard to believe, mister!” said Gumi as she turned away from Kaoru with her folded her arms while making a closed-eyed indignant look.

“Well, Gumi, If it meant that much to you, you…could’ve come up to my area.”

“Well…Yeah, but…Your boss doesn’t like me that much. I try to stay away from her and her area as much as possible, and I’m sure, vicey-versy. I guess you didn’t know that.”

“Well, I did get that vibe actually. Sorry, I forgot.”

Mazuki came to Kaoru’s defense. “Hey, cut Kaoru some slack, will ya, Gumi? He’s learning the ropes around here. I’m sure he’ll be around more often once learned how to do what he’s supposed to. Isn’t that right, Kaoru?” said Mazuki and then winked at Kaoru.

Gumi looked at Kaoru and snorted at Mazuki’s defense of Kaoru. “Yeah, right. Excuses, excuses. I can teach you something too. Ever think about that, mister?”

Kaoru started a subtle chuckle in confusion. “I have to learn what Yuki expects from me first. I’m sure I’ll need your expertise at some point, Gumi. Well, now might be that time, actually.”

Gumi dropped the hurt expression she had and started to giggle. “No, silly. I don’t mean teaching you stuff like that…I mean, well, forget it…”

Mazuki started smiling like the Chester cat. “Well, enough of our bratty-ness, Kaoru. We’re already in deep trouble with my whip-cracking brother about getting these counts done. Actually, neither Gumi nor I can teach you anything right now. You could help us count but…wait…I know. Gumi, doesn’t Onee know how to create order scheduling reports?”

Gumi’s eyes got as round as marbles. “She does! I mean, she’s been under the gun too, assigning part number information to a bunch of our new products all week but I believe she told me late yesterday she was done with the important stuff.” Gumi paused a second to look up in the air to think about what she was about to say while placing one of her pointer fingers on the side of her mouth. “Teaching Kaoru how to create those reports shouldn’t get in her way too much.” Gumi looked up at Mazuki then to Kaoru. “I’ll make a quick call and ask her.”

Gumi rose to from off her knees, trotted, and jiggled, over to her cubicle. She picked up her phone and dialed Onee’s extension. ”Hey, we need a favor. What?...Yeah, I remember you talking about that…I remember him…You two did what last night? At the…? What?!...You’re lucky a cop didn’t see you. Well, I didn’t call ya to talk about your little adventures. We need your help…”

Gumi continued her conversation with Onee on the phone. “Yup, we’re running behind…Yeah, yeah…Well, Kaoru’s down here to help us to create order scheduling reports. Problem is neither one of us has time to teach him. We were wondering if you could…Uh-huh...Cool. So how fast can you come up here?...Yeah...Why can’t you come here?...Oh, your father will be around. To check up on you or us?...Oh. Well, if you don’t want to teach him here or your office, then where?...Oh, the computer lab. *snicker* I don’t know how I could’ve forgotten about there...Well, remember. He’s there to learn how to create those reports, and nothing else…Nooo…Yep…Yep… Bye.” Kaoru stood there trying to look aloof with his hands in his pockets, thinking about what else Onee and Gumi could have been talking about besides training him because of how cryptic Gumi’s side of the conversation sounded.

Gumi hanged up the phone, covered her mouth, and giggled. She walked back out of her cubicle, stood in front of Kaoru, and said to him with a pouting expression, “Hey, I tried to get her to come down to teach you but she just doesn’t want to do it here so she wants you to come up and meet her in her office.”

“One more thing to learn. Alright, I’m off.”

“Learn well, hot guy.”

“I plan to. I’ll see you, ladies, later.”

Mazuki smiled at Kaoru and gave him a brief wave. “Thanks for your help, Kaoru!”

“You’re welcome, Mazuki.”

Well, nature called, so Kaoru needed to make a stop at the men’s' room right after leaving the Purchasing area. Kaoru left the lavatory and walked toward to Onee’s office, wondering what might happen besides her teaching him how to create reports. He can’t help but think of Yuki’s warning she gave him about Onee and Gumi his first day working at Hideki Industries. Kaoru walked up to Onee’s office door and knocked on it.

“Come in!”

He stepped inside, closed the door, and then looked at Onee as she sifted through a drawer of a filing cabinet located on the other side of the room. She was bent slightly over wearing nice fitting tight, pinstriped slacks, a tight pink blouse, and flat-heeled sandals. The design of her pants was mesmerizing because the pinstripes amplified the curves of her hips and butt.

The setup of her office was very elaborate. At the middle rear edge of the office, she had a large, beautiful Cherrywood cadenza that had a plant situated at the corner of it accompanied with a couple of file bins, a desktop computer, and other stationary items. She had a recliner in the middle of the room aimed toward the cadenza and a 5-foot circular table next to it.

Kaoru greeted her. “How are you, Onee? I haven’t seen you since Monday.”

Onee stood straight up while looking back at him with a folder in her hand. She scanned him quickly up and down then bit at her bottom lip. “I know. It’s been too long. Now I wish I would have told you to join me and Haruyu Monday afternoon.”

“You mean…Before you guys were together? Didn’t you want more time to be alone with him?"

“Nooo…I mean it would have been cool if it was the three of us together. He needed some competition.”

“Whaa…”

“Oh. If you don’t want to share a girl with another guy, I guess I can accept that…”

“Wow, you’re into stuff like that?!”

“Yep, I’ve with more than one dude many times here.”

“Jeez.”

“It’s fun and only harmless guys work here. There aren’t any assholes here that will try to make me do things I don’t want to do…and I don’t have to worry about any psychos kidnapping me or anything like that.”

“Oh, ok. That’s good, then. Aren’t you afraid you’ll get in trouble if you’re caught?”

Onee gave Kaoru a smirk and a raised eyebrow. “Get in trouble with who? The only one I don’t want to know about the stuff that goes on here during working hours is my father, and he's always away from the premises and everybody here knows how to keep a secret. The only Debbie Downer here is my aunt Yuki but nobody else cares what she thinks. Me and Gumi basically run things at Hideki Industries.”

“She’s never ratted on you to your father?”

“Auntie? No...She has not, to my knowledge. I think she may have tried to but my father didn’t take her seriously or believed her. To him, I’m still his perfect little angel.”

“Oh. I see.”

Onee then crossed her arms underneath her boobs with the folder still in hand and looked toward the office door. “But speaking of daddy, he IS supposed to drop by here for a bit this afternoon. I don’t want him to interrupt us so we’re going to the computer room around the corner. I just need one more thing from over here…”

Onee jogged (and bounced) over to the front of the desk and bent over to pick up another thin folder off her desk. Kaoru couldn’t figure out if she intentionally poked out her rear end as she reached for the paperwork but she did, and again, he was momentarily mesmerized by how plump and round her ass was especially considering how petite her midsection and arms were. After she grabbed the paperwork she needed and her carrying bag, she stood up straight and turned to face him.

“Okay, dude. I got everything. Let’s go.”

Onee followed Kaoru out and then locked her office door. They walked straight ahead about 30 feet, took a right, and walked further for about 15 feet to a computer lab. The lab was generally used for accounting contractors and seldom had occupants except for certain times of the year. It had eight computer stations split up into two rows of four stations. It also had big windows in the wall that separated the room from the hallway. These windows had blind curtains, so if any occupants in the lab didn’t want to be disturbed by hallway traffic, they could lower the blinds and close them.

Onee opened the door and led Kaoru inside. Kaoru noticed that the lights in the room were already on as he stepped inside. Once she entered the lab, Onee closed the door and flipped the door lock lever down to prevent any interruptions. She walked over to the blinds to lower and shut all of them; right after closing the blinds she kept her back to Kaoru, cut her eyes to one side, and craftily unfastened two of her blouse’s buttons. She then jogged (and bounced) to one of the computer stations in the middle of the room to turn it on. Kaoru was standing at the side of the room near the entrance, looking at the paintings hanging off the wall nearby. Onee turned around to face Kaoru.

“Ok, hon’. Sit down over here. The computer will take a little bit to start up.”

Kaoru went over and sat in the chair at the activated workstation; Onee pushed one of the other station’s chairs next to him. As she sat in her chair, she told Kaoru she forgot about something she brought. “Oh, I forgot. We can use a tutorial disc instead of the reading the instruction packet I brought with us.”

She pulled out the tutorial disc she just mentioned to Kaoru out of one of the folders, reached over the sitting Kaoru to open the computer’s disc tray, and inserted the disc (asking Kaoru would have made things easier because the desktop was on the side of the station he was sitting at). Kaoru wondered why he hadn’t noticed until now that she had so many of her blouse buttons unfastened; it was unbuttoned so low that it was gaping wide open all the way down to above her midsection as she moved over him. He thought she must have had none of the blouse’s buttons fastened above right above her navel, and he could see that she wore a shelf bra that had her nipples exposed. Onee also arched her lower back as she bent over to reach over Kaoru, causing her derriere to stick out. Even though Kaoru couldn’t see a full view of her butt sticking out, he still had a great side view of the curvature of that part of her body. There was also the incredibly delicious aroma of a fruit scent she had on.

After she placed the disc in and closed the drive door, she rose to her feet, trotted to the light switch panel on the wall by the lab’s endurance and turned the room lights off so the only light they had was from the monitor. Onee again trotted back to her chair in the dark and lowered herself to sit down; as she sat, Kaoru saw Onee’s breasts slightly bounce out of her blouse as she sat next to him. He was in sort of a trance after he got a view of her nipples briefly being completely exposed.

“Here, take the mouse. So what you want to do is click and open that icon of a little stack of paper in the far left corner.”

“This one?”

“Yep…”

The sideshow of a spreadsheet program appeared on the screen.

“Ok, it’s showing the overhead demand part of the report for the month. Watch what the slideshow cursor selects. Those highlighted inventory lines at the top are the ones you want to select and copy.”

As Kaoru followed Onee’s guidance and instructions, he sat there with a bit of anxiety. There was no way he could ignore Onee’s obvious advances but was nervous about succumbing to them. He remembered he was instructed by his supervisor to help out Gumi and Mazuki, and be professional when dealing with Gumi and Onee; not following either command could land him in employment peril. However, he also was worried that if he didn’t participate in one of Onee’s sexcapades, she and possibly others at Hideki Industries would take it as him slighting her, and them.

So he had three options: succumbing to Onee’s foreplay and engage in lewd acts with her, flat out rejecting Onee’s advances by telling her he’s not there for anything else but to learn how to make those reports (which could get him blacklisted by some, if not most, of his coworkers and maybe crash the opportunity to develop a healthy relationship with Onee), or sit there and playing dumb, hoping she would eventually give up and just teach him. The last two options would be quite the herculean efforts because he thought Onee was one of most attractive women he had ever seen, either personally or famous.

Because of Onne’s beauty, her suggestive gestures, and her flashing her boobs in his face, Kaoru’s body made the decision for him. He started to get aroused, bulging in his pants even though he tried to fight it. Even with the lack of light, there was enough from the monitor for her to notice that something was happening in Kaoru’s pants. “Hmm…” she thought. She sat there trying to play dumb as if she didn’t notice his hard-on. As Kaoru tried to continue to follow Onee’s instructions, she would leave her mouth half open while subtly placing her tongue on her top lip. Her separated perfect, sexy lips with her tongue exposed in addition to her scantily covered boobs being in plain view were too much for Kaoru to bear. He very precisely moved his head up and gently pressed his lips against hers. He was a bit timid even though, by what he witnessed and her own admission, she did a lot more with many of the guys that work at Hideki Industries. She kissed him back and ran her tongue across the inside of his lips, but then pulled away.

Onee sighed, looked into his eyes, and said, “We can’t do this.”

“I’m sorry…I shouldn’t have done that. I should know better.”

“It’s ok, it’s ok…But I have to make sure you know how to create these reports. That’s why we’re here.”

“Right.”

Onee continued to instruct Kaoru as the tutorial presentation proceeded. Kaoru, however, couldn’t calm down with constantly making the mistake of looking at Onee – with the loose blouse exposing her ample sized breasts in the risque bra, her incredible face, and the smell of her exotic fruit fragrance. A few steps more into the presentation, she pointed to a symbol displayed on the screen again, causing a good portion of both of her boobs to pop out of her blouse. She did try to make a feeble attempt to fix her top but most of one of her boobs fell back out and stayed exposed.

“Ok, Kaoru…That icon in the shape of a hammer that just popped up in corner of the screen is the compiler status symbol. Once it disappears, the next step is…”

As Onee pointed to the screen, Kaoru decided he had enough. This was too much for him to handle, and a kiss obviously didn’t show how much he wanted to be, physical, with her. Onee pulled her hand and arm back, which caused her blouse to hang down to cover most of her bust.

Kaoru wanted a clear opportunity to strike. “Wait…What icon was that again?”

“Umm…the one right there…” said Onee as she reached over once more to point at the screen, which exposed most of both boobs again. Kaoru reached over and gently caressed one of them.

“Ah, that one. Thanks…”

She briefly looked down at his groping hand and gave him a confused stare but also did not stop him from feeling on her. She then said in a breath-filled sexy whisper, ”Oh my god. What are you doing?”

“Doing what?”

Onee closed her eyes and quietly groaned. She initially acted like she wanted to take Kaoru’s hand away from cupping her boob by grabbing his wrist. However, all she ended up doing was quickly spreading her fingers up to grasp and massage the back of his hand. She finally took his hand from off of her chest moved it down to her crotch. She looked at him while slightly opening her eyes and said, ”Please play with me, Kaoru…”

Kaoru acted on Onee’s invitation immediately. He pressed against the private area of her pants and rubbed there in a series of circular motions. Onee gasped, rolled her eyes to the back of her head and closed them as she continued to hold his wrist. Kaoru briefly stopped fondling her groin to unbutton her pants. Right after he unfastened the button, he reached inside her pants to touch her skin-on-skin. He moved that hand down past her closely trimmed pubic hairs to her soaking wet vulva, which to him felt like the area was drenched with heavy cream. He resumed rubbing her sensitive area, and then he inserted his middle finger into her restrictive canal. He swirled his finger around and moved it back and forth, causing Onee to sigh and make lower volume but high-toned, sexy moans. A few minutes past by and Onee felt an orgasm zap through her body. She made an alluring cry sounding “Oh my god!...” and then gripped Kaoru’s arm with both hands powerful enough that he thought could have crushed a walnut. She dropped her head and breathed deeply. Kaoru smiled at her, took his hand from out of her pants, and then he licked the finger he probed her with. She looked up as he had his fingers in his mouth, gave him a sly smile, and said, “Wow…I’ve never seen a guy do that before. Some dudes actually wipe my stuff on my shirt.”

“That’s their loss. You’re delicious.”

“Hmm…Am I?” She then looked down at the concealed towering erection in his pants. She cut her eyes to him and smirked. “Oh! You have a present waiting for me.” He used what Onee said as a cue that it was his turn to be pleasured. He unzipped his pants and his hard penis sprung out like a jack-in-the-box. Onee saw the circumcised seven inch long, one and three-quarter inch thick portion of his cock pointing up in the air but quickly noticed a good amount of his member was still not visible. “Ooh. It’s pretty big…Waitaminute. Stand up and pull your pants down…”

He did as she requested; he stood up with his manhood trying to explode out of his slacks a foot from Onee’s face. He then pulled his slacks and boxers down to his ankles. What resulted and pointed at her left Onee dumbfounded: a humongous, eleven inch long erect penis with much of his pubic hair shaved off. She covered her mouth as she laughed.

“Hahaha…Did you have that transplanted from a donkey?!"

“Nope. It’s all natural, all me. Don’t tell me you’re into that too?”

“*Pftt* Into what? Animals? Fuck you.”

“Just joking with you…”

“I mean, who needs a well-hung beast when there’re guys like you running around?”

Onee sat back in her chair and crossed her arms. Kaoru just stood there, contemplating pulling his pants back up and sitting back down. He actually did start to hunch down to reach for his underwear and khakis but was quickly stopped by Onee, still having her arms crossed.
“Wait, wait…just stand there for a second.”

After a couple seconds, she gave Kaoru an indication what she wanted to do next. “Hmm…What should I do with this? Can I…touch it? Is that ok?”

“Umm, sure…”

Onee sat forward in her chair and poked at the head of Kaoru’s humongous member. She playfully looked up at him and then grabbed the middle of his penis. She looked back down at and then stroked it from that spot up to the head multiple times. He stood there and breathed deeply. After about a minute, he breathed out,” Yeah, Onee…That feels good.”

She stopped the hand job and looked back up at him with a mischievous smirk. “Oh? That feels good, does it? I want you to keep standing. Ok?”

“Yeah, ok.”

She again lowered her sight at his erect penis and this time, licked its helmet shaped end, giving it quick broad strokes with her tongue as if she wanted to find out what it tasted like. She licked it in this manner six times and then quickly engulfed five inches of him into her mouth and throat. She swirled her head, moving her mouth around, up, and down his cock in circular and back-and-forth motions as she used her tongue to pad the bottom of his shaft. She also created a vacuum in her mouth so her cheeks showed indentation and padded her teeth with her lips. A quick buildup of body fluids comprised of her saliva and his pre-cum accumulated either on his penis, around her mouth, or dripped on to the floor. He looked down and played with her hair, mainly by her ears and the side of her forehead.

As Onee gave him the blow job, she would intermittently look up to see Kaoru’s reaction; he looked down at her with a stoic stare and slightly trembling while either holding the top of her head or still playing with her hair. She thought that his whole body looked like it was about to explode. She then shifted her focus from Kaoru’s shaft to his scrotum. She took her mouth off his rod, went lower to flick her tongue at his sack, and then engulfed that area with her mouth. While she sucked his scrotum and massaged his testicles with her tongue, Onee gripped his penis head and gave him a subtle hand job. Kaoru tried to stand motionless, but it was impossible not to quiver as his body was too receptive to the oral and hand sensation Onee was giving him.

After a few minutes of pleasuring him in the gonad area, she went back up to suck his manhood. She took her mouth off of him and jerked him off for a half a minute while playfully looking up at him with a big-eyed, open-mouthed innocent look. Kaoru continued to close his eyes and scrunch up his face. She then put his cock back in her mouth; at first, she slowly slid her mouth down it to about eight inches, causing her to gag a little and her eyes to tear up. She took her mouth completely off of him, coughed a little, and then went right back to suck his shaft up and down. She didn’t go down as far as she did when she resumed sucking his cock, but she did deep throat him multiple times near that length.

So…After a couple minutes, Kaoru started to feel an orgasm approaching as he looked down to watch the top of Onee’s head bob back and forth. She knew he was close because he was super rock hard; his penis felt like there was bone underneath the skin. He then thought it would be a good idea to give her the warning to come up for air before she got a mouthful of semen.

“Ah, this feels great, Onee…but you better stop. I’m gonna cum…”

She paid no attention to him. In fact, she sped up the pace, like she was going too slow or not giving enough effort. She was determined to suck out every ounce of semen from his body.

“Hon’, I’m not kidding…You better….ARRGGHH!!”

The second warning was too late. Kaoru grunted as he felt the orgasmic jolt go through his body. He firmly but gently gripped the top sides of Onee’s head. She slowed down the pace but didn’t take her mouth off of him for about ten seconds after he ejaculated. She then separated her mouth from Kaoru’s member and looked at him with her big, beautiful jet black eyes; body fluids strung from her slightly opened mouth to Kaoru’s bubbly fluid covered penis. She looked back down at his cock and decided to slurp all of the liquid off of him, so she sucked as much as she could off of his cock until it was almost dry and moved her mouth back off it. She looked up at him (who now had his eyes open, looking down at her, and was breathing so heavily, he looked like he ran a marathon) with a fake indignant look, closed her eyes, and gulped down what was in her mouth. Kaoru thought to himself, “Wow…She swallowed it all?”

After swallowing all that body liquid, she continued to give him the sassy look while wiping the residual body fluid around her mouth off with her hand and said, “*Hmph* I’ll never forgive you for making me swallow all of that. There was so much! You owe me big time, dude.”

“Hey, I tried to warn you. What do you want me to do to make it up to you?”

Onee looked at Kaoru's now drooping, slightly still erect penis, gave Kaoru a smirk, and said, “First, I’m going to have to get that tower of yours upright again…Sit down.” Kaoru followed Onee’s request and sat back in his seat. His member in just a couple of seconds was now completely flaccid and situated in between his thighs. Onee thought to herself that Kaoru’s penis even in its regressed state was about as large as the biggest erect penis she’s ever experienced.

As she told him, Onee next goal was to bring Kaoru’s cock back to its previous stiff, humongous state. She was adept at using many techniques to excite a penis, and that included the ones that involved using her hands. Onee gave him a sly grin and playfully tilted her head as she reached for and grabbed his limp penis. She slowly swirled it around in either circular motions or gently yanking on it. Onee did quickly draw blood and sensation back to his member, but even she wasn’t expecting him to reach full erection so soon, which he did in slightly under a couple minutes. When his cock shot right back up in all of its glory, she looked at Kaoru’s face and said, “Wow. You’re amazing.”

She stood up from her chair and gently slid it back a few inches with her hands. She kicked off her sandals, rolled down her pants - even though her pants fitted tightly on her, she peeled it off her with ease - and then playfully but swiftly rolled down her light gray rayon panties. She stood there, briefly giving Kaoru a quick but full view of her perfectly shaped naked lower body. It was an impressive combination of excellent muscle tone with the right amount of feminine body fat. The muscle tone was mainly manifested in her long, thick athletic legs that were met by a perfectly round plump derriere.

Onee lifted one of her legs over Kaoru’s thighs so she stood over him with his legs in between hers. She moved toward his lap so her private area was hovering in the position ready to meet his. As he clearly was, she was also very excited – so excited, she was actually dripping on him. She looked, reached down, grabbed the middle of his long erection, and slowly lowered herself on to him. Kaoru grabbed and caressed her lower waist/upper hip area to help guide her down. Onee carefully fit his member’s head into the entrance of her drenched canal and let out a gasp as she rolled her eyes up past her eyelids.

At first, Onee moved in small up and down oscillations to ride his cock because she tried to get used to his length and girth but soon adapted to him well enough to slide about seven inches of him into her within a few minutes. At that point, she kept her up-and-down motions small by rolling her hips down on Kaoru in manlike pelvic motions that looked mechanical, like a piston in an engine. The sensation she was giving him was otherworldly; she slid his erection in and out of her as she applied incredible pressure from her pussy while her secretions provided ample amount of lubrication. While pumping herself down on him, her moans got louder. She also made cute high pitched yelps and intermittent breath filled statements like, “Oh my god, your dick is so big” and “I’m gonna cum all over your cock”.

Kaoru continued to grab Onee at the sides of her lower midsection. He watched Onee’s body slowly oscillate up-and-down and was captivated watching her boobs jiggle. They bounced freely in her shelf bra; so freely in fact, it was like she wasn’t wearing a bra at all. He tried to kiss her but doing that was difficult because her head mostly was looking downward as she moved. She did eventually look up so her eyes met his. He then reached up and put his hand on her jaw/lower ear area to lower her head and the two engaged in a decent length tongue-to-tongue deep kiss. Their mouths separated as Onee took in about eight full inches of him with each thrust down and began orgasm inducing crying-sounding moans. Kaoru then felt orgasm Number Two fast approaching and wanted to let Onee know. This time, he wanted her to know not as a warning, but as a declaration on how good her fucking felt.

“Ah…Onee…This feels so good. I’m about to cum…”

She looked at him with a serious, open-mouthed expression. “Go ahead and cum in me.”

A couple seconds after, Kaoru felt the euphoric state once more, making a deep sigh while gripping Onee’s hips a little tighter and scrunching his face. He ejaculated just as much semen as before, this time flooding Onee’s insides up to her womb. She also had an orgasm as his hot body fluid electrified her body. He then made a low volume grunt as he lowered his head. Onee sat on top of him, recuperating and relaxing as Kaoru’s erection regressed once more. She hugged him by placing her arms around his shoulder blades, her head facedown into the base of the side of his neck.

Onee raised her head, released the hug, and separated her upper body from his. They looked at each other simultaneously; she kept a straight face but he smiled at her.

“Wow, Onee. That was incredible.”

“Yeah, you’re not bad yourself. I’m going to give you a challenge.”

“A challenge. Like what?”

“Well, since I did all the work...in the future…I want you to make things interesting.”

“You mean, make having sex interesting?”

“Yup, and you better deliver. I won’t do anything…anything, else with you unless you do.”

“Oh, ok.”

The smirking Onee stood up from on top of him and stepped over his lap, thereby moving herself completely off his body. She reached over a grabbed a wad of paper towels on the counter by the workstation and cleaned out her private area. She aimed and tossed the ball of used towels into the wastepaper basket a few feet from her.

Onee looked down at the still-dazed Kaoru and giggled. “Ok, baby. You can put your pants back on…”

Kaoru snapped out of it and responded. “Um, right.” He bent over to reach for and grab his underwear and khakis, stood up, and put them back on.

After Onee did the same (put on her pants and underwear on, as well as her sandals), she tucked in her blouse and buttoned it to the level where she had it when she and Kaoru first entered the computer lab. She picked up her carrying bag, walked over to the lab entrance, and flipped on the lights. They both squinted as they tried to get used to the flood of light.

“Okay, I’m going to the ladies’ room.” Onee pointed to the corner of the lab. “Go over to the shelf in the corner of the room over there and take that cleaner spray bottle and clean up the mess we made. There’s also more paper towel rolls over there as well. I’ll be right back.”

Onee unlocked the door and exited the room, closing the door behind her. Kaoru followed her instructions and walked over to the corner of the computer lab to retrieve the cleaning spray and a full roll of paper towels. He went back to the workstation he and Onee were using for learning report creation and, other things, and started wiping down anywhere he saw the slightest sign of the presence of body fluid spillage. He sprayed and wiped the chairs they sat in and he also wiped the tiled floor in that area.

As he cleaned, he thought about Onee and what possibly could be her motives for participating in acts of debauchery with him and Haruya. He remembered Yuki’s warning about spending too much time with her frisky, manipulative, and determined niece. Yuki failed to mention that Onee was also a nymphomaniac. Her desire to influence men perfectly complimented her love for sex.

Kaoru finished cleaning what he thought would tell anybody what he and Onee did. He returned the cleaner and what was left of the paper towel roll back to where he got them. He walked back and sat in the chair he was sitting in before, he also crossed his arms thinking, this time about if he and Onee can possibly do enough OS reports to not get in trouble with Gumi and Mazuki. He looked at the time displayed on the START taskbar on the computer monitor and realized that they were in the lab for a little over an hour and a half. There was only a little over an hour left in the day. They didn’t even finish the tutorial slideshow.

As Kaoru waited anxiously for Onee to get back from the women’s room, the doorknob rattled slightly. He looked at the door as it slowly creaked open. When the door opened enough for somebody to walk through, and although he expected Onee to walk through the doorway, it was Gumi sticking her head into the room. She briefly looked around; Kaoru got an uneasy feeling because he would probably have to give her a status on the OS report creation exercise he was supposed to be learning.

“Umm, hi Gumi.”

“Howdy, Kaoru! How much have you guys done?”

“Well, not much.”

“Aww, how many reports are done exactly?”

“None…”

Gumi looked at Kaoru with a cute, open mouthed, wide eyed expression. “NONE!?”

“Yeah. We’re just halfway through the tutorial DVD Onee brought with us.”

“Those reports gotta be done before Monday! Me and Mazuki are going to have to come in tomorrow to do them! What have you two been doing all this time?!”

Kaoru sighed and thought, “She acts like she has no idea what we were doing…”

Kaoru shrugged his shoulders and said, “Hey, I’m just here following orders.”

“Yeah, whatever. Where is that tramp, by the way?”

“Uh, in the women’s room.”

“*Hmph* Oh, I bet she is. So…What were ya’ll really doing?” said Gumi as she playfully crossed her arms and turned her face to one side with a grin while looking at Kaoru.

Gumi walked into the room then to the end of the aisle the workstation Kaoru was sitting at was located in. She was about 6 feet away from him, scanning in and around the area he was sitting at.

“Hmm…Well, this is strange. I don’t see any sweat or spunk on the table like there usually is. All the chairs look clean and dry…”

“Ha! See? Don’t you feeling foolish making the assumption we weren’t working?”

“Nope. I don’t. You’re just more of a gentleman than what Onee usually brings in here and you cleaned up. Besides, you guys did squat for about two hours.”

Right after Gumi said that statement, Onee walked in the room with her bag.

“Oh! Gumi! We didn’t get that far. I’ll create those reports tomorrow. I gotta be here anyway.”

Gumi cut her eyes back to Kaoru. “So…Was doing absolutely nothing worth it?”

Onee snickered while spreading the fingers of one of hands over her mouth. “Let’s just say I’d be happy to come in even if it was just for the reports.”

Gumi giggled. “Maybe I should teach him how to do the reports next time, then.”

“Ok, but you don’t know what you’re getting yourself into…”

“Ooh…Now you got me curious.” Gumi walked over to Kaoru and sat in his lap right on his groin. “Don’t worry, Kaoru. Our time will come…”

Onee placed her knuckles on their respective hip to give Gumi playful opposition to her proclamation to Kaoru. “Hey, Gumi! Remember our pact! Findy-claimly for a month!”

“Aww…You still wanna do our silly agreement? We’re not in junior college anymore!”

Kaoru looked at Gumi then to Onee. “What’s the pact?

Onee glanced at Kaoru. “Our friendship pact. Whichever one of us finds a guy and sleeps with him first gets to exclusively fuck him for a month. After that, the other one can have a piece.”

“Oh boy,” said Kaoru as he rolled his eyes.

Gumi crossed her arms, closed her eyes, and looked away. “*Hmph* Ok, you can have him to yourself for a month”. She then turned and looked back at Onee. “I forget, does doin' stuff like blow jobs count?”

“YES.”

“Oww…So why do you halfta come in tomorrow anyway?”

Onee walked past Gumi to sit down next to Kaoru. “I got a meeting with Soto, Kajo, and Haruya.”

“A meeting on Saturday? With the guys? Heeheehee!”
gammenon Story Junkie
Act 3

Well, Saturday rolled around. Onee came in early to fulfill her promise to complete Gumi and Mazuki’s order scheduling reports. The workload was a little less than what it could have been because Onee actually did end up teaching Kaoru how to create those reports the day before, and the two generated a few of them by the close of business. She was successful in completing rest of the documents early in the morning, and by doing so, she was sure not to have any distractions for the “meeting” she had scheduled with the coworkers that were supposed to attend.

All of the attendees, except for Onee, were in the usual meeting room minutes earlier than when it was agreed to start. All of the guys were ready to discuss, among other matters, Hideki production schedules for the next couple of weeks. Onee walked in a couple of minutes late, dressed in tight, short cranberry chino shorts and a tight short sleeved t-shirt. The beautiful vixen briefly started the meeting by mentioning upcoming projects that needed to be started in the following week. All four participants gave a short assessment of what they needed to fulfill their duties for the schedule. After final input from Kajo, Onee looked around to the men in the room. “Ok, boys…Is that it, or do you all want to…talk about something else?”

Kajo stood upright from his chair, unbutton and zipped his pants, and said, “Well, I don’t know about the rest of these guys, but I’m ready for some fun!”

Kajo was soon followed by Soto, and then by Haruyu in giving Onee the cue that they wanted to do what they really came in for this Saturday by also standing on their feet and undoing their pants. Onee scanned Kajo, Haruyu, and then Soto, from first their faces down to their unbuckled and unfastened pants with a serious look, almost as if she was taken by surprise by their indecent plans for the rest of the meeting. Being the closest to her, Onee reached over timidly towards Kajo’s crotch, which had his noticeable erection concealed within his boxers. She reached over and pinched the waistband of his underwear to pull it down when…conference room phone rang. Soto sighed as he walked to the end of the conference table to answer the ringing phone. Before he picked it up, he said in a gruff, exasperated voice, “Who in the world could be calling here?”

Soto picked up the phone, answered it, and then looked the others there in horror. On the other end was Soto’s wife, Minoko.

“Soto? Hey, I brought you down some lunch and snacks, but you weren’t in your office so nobody could let me in the doors by the front desk. I was lucky that one of your custodians was nearby. He said to try three different extensions, and this was the first one he gave me. Who else is there?”

“Uh…Just some of the production crew.”

“Oh. How †˜bout I stop down and say hello to the guys?”

Soto looked at Onee’s sassy, sexy face as she gave him a smirk and a wink. “Uh, how about I meet you at my office?”

“*Hmph* Why can’t I come down there? No, I’m heading down to where you are. I know which conference room you’re, well, supposed to be at. You sound like you’re up to something.”

“NO, NO…We’re very busy!...” said Soto as he waved off Onee and inaudibly said to her, ”MY WIFE IS ABOUT TO COME DOWN HERE. GO BACK TO YOUR OFFICE NOW.”

Minoko ended the call with a quick annoyed couple words. “Yeah, right.” *click*

“Well, this sucks,” said Haruyu as he crossed his arms.

“Yeah, I had my heart set on getting wild with Onee-san,” Kajo chuckled as Onee quickly rose to her feet.

“Ya know, Soto, you gotta start learning how to lie better or be the man of the house and put your foot down or something…,” said Onee as she walked toward the entrance. She looked back at the three glum, sad puppy dog-looking men. “Sorry , guys. I’m goin’ home. I’m not sticking around to see if Min ever stops snooping around here. See you Monday.”

Onee quickly opened, walked through, and closed the door.

Haruyu glanced over to Soto. “Well, she’ll probably be hornier on Monday anyway. Are there going to be any meetings then?”

“Eh, not one that won’t get us in trouble. Yeah, sorry fellas. I didn’t think Min would try this stunt…”

Kajo shrugged his shoulders and gave Soto a smirk. “That’s ok. Maybe you can hire a look-alike stand-in to keep Minoko company at the house the next time you hold a Saturday meeting.”

The three men start to chuckle.

Well, the uneventful first three days came and went. Neither one provided much of any opportunity for Onee or Gumi naughtiness. But Thursday came, the day when the next big meeting was scheduled. It was the weekly production meeting and who the attended it were the regulars: Soto, Onee, Mazuki, Gumi, Haruyu, Kajo, Yuki, and the new member, Kaoru. The purpose of the meeting was to discuss Hideki Industries’ customer demands and what materials are needed to make those products. This was usually a serious meeting where there were no significant diversions from company business discussions. This week, on the other hand, was an exception…

The start time for the meeting was at hand. It was held in one of the three spacious conference rooms on the premises. There was a massive 12-foot circular table with an artificial wooden finish in the middle of the room where all the participants present were seated around. The only person not there was Soto. Onee and Gumi were there chatting about a reality TV show that the two were avid viewers of. Kaoru sat in between Gumi and Yuki trying to follow what Onee and Gumi were talking about. Yuki sat there visibly bored, and annoyed that Soto wasn’t there; her head rested on her hand via her cheek as she intermittently looked at her wristwatch. Mazuki sat next to Onee opposite Gumi, writing notes in her planner. Kajo and Haruyu either discussed between themselves if the rest of their crew needed to work overtime for a particular project, or they participated in Onee’s and Gumi’s reality TV discussion.

Yuki sighed after two minutes past the start time. “Ok. Let’s get this meeting started. I don’t know what’s keeping Soto but we got a few important projects that need to be discussed.”

The first project was thoroughly but speedily addressed, taking about 20 minutes. Onee was unusually quiet during the discussion, looking like a little kid daydreaming as she looked down at her organizer with both of her knuckles pressed them against her cheeks, propping up her head. She occasionally looked up at Kaoru, probing him up and down while he wrote down notes to remind him what he had to do for his order fulfillment duties. Today, she was dressed down from her usual business attire but no less provocative. She had on skin-tight tan colored jeans and a tight peach-colored short sleeved shirt that really accentuated her covered breast, making them look like they wanted to burst out of the fabric. She wore her hair in a style different than her usual ponytail - short pixie tails in the back of her head. Gumi wore tight tilt cargo pants and a tight pinstriped button-down blouse.

Soto finally entered the room just as Yuki suggested that the group move on to discuss the next project. She paused before saying her following statement as she watched Soto, with a big black binder under his arm, walked around the table, looking a little glum and subtly shaking his head.

“Well, well, well, Soto. We were wondering if you’d ever show up…”

“Yeah, yeah. I was on the phone with Yamayoto [Inc.] to follow up on a few of the orders we have with them.”

He walked to and sat in the nearest empty seat, which was next to Haruyu. Gumi gave him a concerned, puckered out bottom lip look. “Why so sad looking?”

“Well, the head supplier at Yamayoto says we might not get those new plastic washers we need for the En-Joy build until next week. They said they were never sent the order paperwork to ship them…,” Soto said as he first looked at Gumi but then switched his aimed his sight to Onee.

Yuki raised her one of her eyebrows and also looked at Onee. “Onee? I thought you were supposed to send the order forms to Yamayoto last Friday?”

Soto huffed and folded his arms. “Yeah, young lady! What happened? That’s a big money-making project for us! I promised Aoi that we would have no problem filling a new order for that product!”

Onee looked up and hit gently hit her forehead with her hand. “Crap. I thought I forgot to order something.”

“Onee, what are we supposed to say to the new customer Aoi closed that deal with? This is going to put us in a real pinch!” Yuki said with a look of anxiety, extending her hands in front of her body a few inches above the table.

“That customer said they’re willing to invest a lot of business with us! We can’t afford to start off on the wrong foot with them!”

Onee yawned as she dismissed Yuki’s and Soto’s displeasure of her oversight. “God. Can you two calm down? I’ll just expedite the order to be here tomorrow. The paperwork is all filled out; all I need to do is fax it.”

Yuki sat back and folded her arms. “That’s an overnight shipping charge that could have been avoided, Onee.”

“Auntie, you’re a real penny-pincher, you know that? And ungrateful. I do so much to raise productively here, like finding better equipment for Kajo’s crew or setting up our inventory system. And I even trained your good-for-nothing employee when I had my own work to do…”

Kaoru got the hint that she was referring to her teaching him those OS reports the past Friday.

“Hey, Onee…What’s that supposed to mean?”

Onee looked back at him with a sassy, sexy smirk. “Pipe down, newbie. Sit there and be quiet or I’ll come over there and spank you.”

Kaoru stared at her with a slight grin of his own. Yuki looked like she found no humor in the exchange.

“I know you help out around here, but you also get away with too much. Your father would be disappointed if he saw how nonchalant you are about forgetting to order those washers.”

“If those parts get here in time, it’s obvious he won’t care…I don’t know why you’re overreacting so much about this, Aunt Yuki. You should worry about that Ginaca account you dropped the ball on. That will be the thing that gets Hideki in hot water…”

“*Hmph* That’s a low blow! You know darn well it was their fault! Ok, I’ve had enough! C’mon on, Kaoru! We’re done here!” Yuki quickly shoved together her notebook with a few separate pieces of paper, stood up, and stormed toward the conference room’s door. Kaoru picked his things up and tried to catch up to his furious boss. As he walked briskly to the doorway, he turned to Gumi and Onee and gave them a slight wave.

“See ya later, Kaoru!”

Onee didn’t say anything else, only giving Kaoru a shrug as if to say “Oh, well” or to suggest she didn’t know what she did to anger Yuki.

Kajo sat straight up. “Well, that was a bit contentious…”

Gumi looked at Kajo, nodded, and then turned to look at Onee. “I don’t know why she has to be so cranky all the time.”

“I don’t know why neither. Anyways, let’s forget about her and finish up. Ok, we need to decide on a date for shipping the H3T plumbing pumps to Tokyo Select…”

As Onee, Kajo, and Mazuki conversed about the shipping schedule, Soto sat with his eyes darting between Onee’s and Gumi’s chests while looking like he was scratching some section of his lower extremities underneath the table. He then stood up abruptly while suspiciously covering his groin with the binder he brought with him. He walked over to the sitting Onee and stopped, standing a couple of feet from her while still holding his binder close to his groin. At first, Onee looked at Soto with an expression of confusion, especially when she looked down at his covered area.

“Onee, you forgetting to order such an important part really has me stressed out. So stressed, I don’t know what to do about this…” said Soto with a goofy looking, insincere frown as he moved the binder from covering his crotch, shamelessly exposing his seven-inch, circumcised erect penis poking through his unzipped but still buttoned slacks.

Kajo snickered as he lowered his head while covering his forehead with his hand. Haruyu sat back and laughed as he said, “Oh man, Soto…”

Gumi giggled with a wide-eyed look of surprise with the fingers of one of her hands spread over her mouth. Mazuki chuckled, leaned forward, looked straight at Soto’s face with her elbows on the table, and put her hands together by pressing her fingertips of each hand’s respective digit against the other.

“So what do you expect for her to do about that, pervert?”

Onee looked at his erection with a stoic stare, her mouth slightly open. She then closed her mouth and gave a subtle smirk as she raised her eyes up toward Soto’s face. Situations like this turned her on. Even though Soto was old enough to be her father, he was her favorite fuck-coworker – well, until recently. He performed sexually as well as a man her age, and better than the younger guys that worked at Hideki. He was brash and willing to let Onee know he wanted sex when he wanted it, and she liked that go-getter attitude. He also was almost as much of a sex addict as she was.

So…She wiggled in her chair sit more upright so she can be in a better position to address Soto’s indecent predicament. She then pointed to an area on the production schedule sheet lying on top of her planner.

“Ok, we have two more big projects that I want to discuss,” she said as she casually reached over to Soto’s belt buckle. She pulled on it to move him closer and quickly unbuckled it with both hands. Next, she unbuttoned his slacks to completely expose his erection.

“As you all know, we have to finalize the schedule of the last two shipments to Guma Industries before we renegotiate a new contract for the next year.” As she looked at the paperwork on the table below her, Onee used her peripheral to grab the middle of Soto’s penis with one hand while putting the knuckle of her other hand on her chin, acting as if she was completely unaware that one of her hands was pulling on Soto’s member.

Mazuki snickered as she also addressed the Guma shipment. “Well…Gumi ordered the necessary shipment boxes last week. When are they supposed to be here, Gumi?”, Mazuki asked Gumi as Onee started to slowly stroke Soto’s cock in short motions from the middle of the shaft up to midway of the head. Soto stood there in a macho pose with elbows bowed out and his knuckles against their respective side of his hips while still holding his binder in the hand closes to the table. Even though he stood there trying to look brave, he still noticeably quivered slightly as he looked down at Onee’s hand job establishing a steady pace.

Gumi giggled a little as she stared right into Mazuki’s face to respond to the question, trying to ignore the naughtiness that was taking place about 5 feet from her. “They should be here Monday, Wednesday at the very latest.”

“Okay, good. That means Kajo’s guys can start packing the product at the end of next week,” Mazuki said as she turned to face Kajo. “Correct?”

Kajo was in a momentary daze as he watched Onee pleasure Soto with her hand. He did snap out of it to respond to Mazuki a second after the inquiry. “Oh, yeah. We have the lot of bushings almost ready now. They’ll be packed and ready to ship by next Friday.”

Meanwhile, Onee looked up at Soto’s face with wide eyes and her mouth slightly open, giving him a playful expression that was 100 % naughty in appearance. She then grabbed his penis at the base and lowered her head to invite his member into her mouth. She timidly licked front of his penis’s head a few times, but then dauntlessly swirled her tongue around and around the helmet-shaped end, all while still looking up at him to see his reaction. Soto placed the binder on the conference table, breathing deeply as he started to become overcome by the sensation of Onee’s tongue.

Mazuki smirked as she said to Onee, “Ok…Onee…Whenever you’re able to, please release those bushings in the system and let Kaoru know that he can do his thing to get them out of here.”

Onee briefly stopped the dick-licking and responded to Mazuki. “Ok, will do.” She then looked at Soto’s rock hard member and decided to get serious. She engulfed about four inches of him into her mouth, closed her eyes, and swirled her head slightly as she slowly oscillated her mouth up and down his cock, her lips moving from the middle of his shaft to right at the back edge of his penis head. The bottom of the shaft was padded with her tongue.

Gumi gave an open-mouthed grin with the fingers from one of her hands branched out over her mouth. She giggled out, “Oh wow!...”

Onee established a strong sucking pressure within her mouth, making her cheeks pucker inwards. Because she was focused to try to make Soto cum, Onee’s blow job looked less like a sex act and more of an act of eating, like if she was licking on a popsicle. Soto relaxed his stance and put one of his hands on top of Onee’s head.

Soto and Haruyu smirked and whispered to each other as they watched Onee work Soto. Mazuki tried to keep her focus as she valiantly tried to get through the last couple of issues so the meeting could end. She read the receiving schedule that Yuki gave to her to close out the Guma demands for the current contract Hideki had with them. But she did have moments where she snickered and even all-out laughed at Onee and Soto.

Gumi straightened her face and asked Mazuki, “Hey Mazuki, speaking of all this Guma stuff, we just got those Guma package stickers for Production. Where should I put them?”

Kajo jumped in to offer Gumi a suggestion, even though he was still mesmerized by what was going on the other side of the table. “We have space in the stockroom, Gumi. We can store them there.”

“Oh, great! Yeah, you hear that, Onee? We can put those labels you asked about in Kajo’s area…”

Onee once again separated her mouth from Soto’s hard and pulsating erection; a short-lasting string of body fluid ran from her mouth to his penis before quickly breaking apart and falling to the floor. “Uh-huh. Got it.” She put Soto's cock back in her mouth.
Mazuki smirked and shook her head at Onee, closed her eyes briefly, and looked around to the others in the room but Onee and Soto.

“Well, I think we covered everything we needed to. Unless any of you guys can think of anything else…”

Kajo said, ”Nope, can’t think of anything else.”

Haruyu looked at Makuki and shrugged his shoulders.

Gumi leaned forward and rested her elbows on the table, her hands smooshed into her cheeks as she watched Onee orally work Soto. “No, boss…I can’t think of anything either…”

Mazuki finally looked at Onee. “How about you, Onee…Can you think of anything important right now besides sucking Soto’s cock?”

The others beside Onee and Soto started laughing. Onee sat there performing a hand job/blow job combo on Soto, her mouth taking in the beginning two inches of his head and shaft, her gripping hand traveling up and down the last four inches down to the base with smooth strokes, all while making all sorts of slurping and gulping sounds. Onee’s lips were glossy, her mouth visible covered in body fluid.

Mazuki looked up at Soto while smirking. “Soto, you got anything that needs to be addressed?”

“I…don’t know...I think everything was c-c-covered…So I…can’t think of anything…”

“Ok, good.”

Right after Mazuki responded to Soto, it was obvious Soto was at his orgasm breaking point because he was noticeably shaking. Gumi sat there laughing.

“Oh my gosh, Soto! You look like you’re at shivering at the North Pole! Hahaha!”

“Th-that’s because…this feels too good…’bout to cum…”

After hearing him say that he was on verge of having an orgasm, Onee took her mouth off of Soto again. She then jerked him off with medium pace, long strokes that went from an inch from his erection’s base to midway up his penis head. She had a great wave motion with the wrist of her gripping hand that created a sensation that rivaled Soto doing it himself. Onee looked up at Soto with a mischievous open-mouthed smile. It only took about 15 seconds of her handjob to start milking him of his semen.

“O…Onee…I’m going to cum!” Soto’s member squirted an initial powerful stream of spunk that, luckily for Onee, splashed on her upper chin and bottom lip and not her eyes as the seminal projectile took her completely by surprise, which naturally made her flinch.

Gumi celebrated Soto’s climax. “Whoo, whoo…That a boy!”

Onee continued to stroke him until his hard member started to regress. She squeezed a couple more ounces of his man juices that went airborne like the first squirt, only these were too weak to reach her face, and the rest dripped on her hand. Onee then took her other hand to wipe off the semen and saliva that was on her chin and around her mouth. She released her grip from Soto’s penis, which was now pretty limp, and held the two fluid covered hands together.

She looked up at him in a sassy, pseudo-indignant expression. “Geez, Soto…You were really backed up! Look at the mess you made!”

“It’s your fault. Your mouth is more powerful than the top-of-the-line leaf blower I have at home. I think I lost 5 pounds just now.”

Gumi jumped up out of her chair to initiate with the clean-up. “Hey, I’ll go get the paper towels…”. She trotted over to retrieve a paper towel roll on the counter on the opposite side of the room from where she was sitting.

Onee still looked at Soto with a defiant stare. “Are you still mad at me?”

Soto started to chuckle. “I wasn’t all that mad to begin with. I knew we could expedite that shipment if we had to. I just wanted to see if I could get you to do something naughty…”

Onee responded in a sarcastic tone of voice. “Oh, wow…You asshole…”

Gumi trotted back over with a paper towel roll and a wastepaper basket. She handed a large wad of paper towels to Onee and then gave the rest of the roll to Soto. Onee wiped her face and hands off; Soto cleaned off his private area and zipped himself up.

Gumi stood there smiling at Onee, then she turned to her supervisor. “Ok, it looks like my work here is done. The meeting’s over, right?”

Mazuki grinned at Gumi. “Y-yep…That’s it.”

“Ok cool! I’m going over to Kaoru’s to ask what he’s doing for lunch!”

Haruyu quickly stood up. “Ha! No erection!”

Kajo copied Haruyu’s declaration. “No erection here, neither!” After Kajo said that, however, he suspiciously stayed seated.

Soto turned to Mazuki. “Don’t we three have another meeting this afternoon?”

“We do.”

Soto now turned to Onee with a crafty grin and chuckle. “You think you’d be up for Round 2?”

Onee gave him another one of her playful shoulder shrugs. “I dunno. Maybe?”

Mazuki stood up and jumped in to rain on Soto’s and Onee’s horny parade. “You two won’t get any action in that meeting. Remember, that young lady’s father is going to be there…”

“Eh, that’s right,” Soto said while looking up in disappointment.

Onee turned her body towards the conference room door. “*Hmph* Well, I’m leaving. See you two later.”

Mazuki put her hands on the table as she looked at the ready-to-depart Onee. “You’re going back to your office?”

“No. I’m going try to make peace with my other aunt - the crabby one.”

“Good. I hate it when you two stay angry at each other.”

Onee left the room after picking up her organizer, paperwork and handbag. She walked to the nearest lady’s room to freshen up then headed to Kaoru’s and Yuki’s area. As she got close to Kaoru’s cubicle, she could hear Gumi talking excitedly and ending with a statement, “And that’s it!” and Kaoru replying, ”Yeah, yeah…Exactly!”

Onee walked around the corner of the cubicle. Gumi was sitting on the side portion of Kaoru’s desk, with her arm against her sides, hands resting on the desk.

Both turned to look at Onee when she walked in view.

“Hi, Onee!”

“Hello, Onee-san!”

“Hey, what’s up? What were you two talking about?”

“The season finale of Rocket Woman last night. I was saying the end of that episode clearly set up another season, and Kaoru said the same thing.“

“Oww, I hate that show,” Onee said as she reached at one of Kaoru’s desk folder trays and fiddled around with it.

“Yeah, yeah…We know. “ Gumi replied as she shrugged her shoulders and pouted out her lips.

Gumi then gave Onee a smirk. “Was Soto in his right mind when you left? That blow job you gave him was almost as good as what I would’ve given him.”

Onee looked at her with a sarcastic look - mouth wide open and eyes brow raised - to show disagreement to the last part of Gumi’s statement.

“Oh, really? Next time we’ll have a suck-off to see who can make him cum harder,” said Onee. Gumi sat there with a wide smile.

“He was coherent. I hope the stains on his pants don’t stay noticeable when they dry. Anyways, I have to go and talk to Miss Sunshine. I’ll be back…”

Kaoru pointed his pointer finger up to Yuki’s office as he began to notify Onee that Yuki wasn’t in her office. “Yuki left ten minutes ago for an extended lunch, Onee. She said she won’t be back for another couple hours or so.”

“Oh…Okay.”

Gumi turned to Kaoru. “Hey, Kaoru! I forgot to ask you what you were doing for lunch...”

“Well, I’m only working half a day today. I decided to get that car I told you guys about on Monday, so I’m going to the dealership right after I leave here to sign the paperwork.”

“Oh, Kaoru! That’s awesome! Hey, why don’t you swing by my place after work sometime and take me for a spin in yer new wheels?”
Kaoru got a bashful look as he ended eye contact with Gumi. “I promised to show it to a friend tonight and we’re supposed to be going to a party afterward…”

Onee turned her head slightly to one side while staring emotionlessly at Kaoru. “A friend?”

“Ok, I started dating that one gal I mentioned to you two a few days ago. Y’remember, right? The neighbor I have now who I went to school with?”

“Oh…”

“Well, hey…I would have asked either one of you two out but you two wanna stay single.”

Both ladies stood there with the same type of grin and looked at each other, shrugging their shoulders.

Onee looked at the area of Kaoru’s desk nearest to her and fiddled with his stapler and folder trays once more. “Well, we can still have our fun.”

Gumi looked at Kaoru with a wide smile. “Well, how about you give us a spin during work tomorrow? How †˜bout it, Onee? You wanna ride in his new car during first break?”

“I…I can’t. I have to…Eh, forget it.” Onee turned to Kaoru. “You sure you can’t get the car tomorrow?”

“Not a chance, hon. Nothing can get me to not try to buy that car today.”

Onee cut her eyes to Gumi with a mischievous smirk. “Nothing, huh?”

“Yup…That’s what I said.”

“*Hmph* Really?” Onee replied to Kaoru while still looking at Gumi, who returned a smirk back to her.

Onee then said to Gumi, “Hey, Gumi! Why don’t we give Kaoru here some confidence to help him with all that signing?”

Kaoru looked at Onee with one eyebrow raised showing confusion. “I don’t know what you’re planning, but I’m leaving in 5 minutes…”

Kaoru was interrupted by Onee walking over as whispering something in Gumi’s ear. He couldn’t hear anything from low volume, airy talk coming from the one devious vixen to the other. After a few seconds, Onee stepped back and snickered as Gumi’s eyes and mouth got wide as circles as she at Onee.

“We can’t do something like that here! Right in front of Kaoru, and near Yuki’s office?”

Onee reached at Gumi’s midsection and grabbed her waist. “We’ve done stuff like that here many times. Why would now be any different?” Onee then reached and grabbed one of Gumi’s blouse-covered boobs, slowly massaged it, and groaned. Gumi aimed her face and eyes down toward Onee’s groping hand but then raised only her eyes to Onee. “Hey…we shouldn’t be doing…this.”

Onee then placed her other hand on one of Gumi’s inner thighs. Gumi sat back deeper on the desk counter to give the impression that she was trying to evade Onee’s advancement but at the same time, suspiciously opened her legs wider. Onee stopped rubbing Gumi’s breast and turned her attention to unbuttoning Gumi’s blouse. Kaoru sat there, shaking his head while giving the two a slight smirk, and checking his monitor for a quick look at the time.

Gumi turned to Kaoru with a pseudo-sad look. “I’m sorry, Kaoru…But your friend here is a horny molester. And she’s starting to make me feel hot…”

Onee then lounged over to kiss Gumi; their eyes closed and mouths were wide open, each gal rubbing her tongue against the other’s. While kissing Gumi, Onee pulled down one of Gumi’s bra holders, exposing the large boob. Onee separated her mouth from Gumi’s, leaving a midair string of saliva that quickly broke apart. Gumi looked at Onee as Onee looked down at Gumi’s boob and started to pinch the nipple.

Gumi then again closed her eyes and moaned out, “Ah, stop it…You’re too rough…”

Onee playfully looked at Gumi. “Oh? Too rough?” She continued to pinch Gumi’s nipple. Gumi moaned a little louder and arched her upper back, poking out her large breasts out. Onee then took her hand off Gumi’s breast and lowered her head to suck and lick on Gumi’s nipple. As Onee played with Gumi’s nipple with her mouth, she playfully looked up at her moaning friend, who had her eyes closed. Kaoru sat there with his legs pretty close together, now trying to hide his erection induced by his friends’ naughty interaction. He thought, ”These two are nuts. What am I going to do with them?”

Onee took her mouth from off Gumi and decided to unbutton and unzipped Gumi’s pants. Gumi looked at Onee with widen eyes and open mouth, looking like she wanted to ask Onee what she wanted to do next. Onee grabbed the sides of the waistband of Gumi’s pants and pulled one leg completely off and left the other on the ankle; Gumi assisted Onee by lifting herself an inch of the desk and kicking off her sandals off. As for Gumi’s underwear, Onee left them on because they were skimpy thong-like black panties, which wouldn’t impede Onee’s next plan.

Onee lowered her head to begin to kiss the inner thigh of Gumi’s leg while Gumi spread her legs even farther. Onee kissed a path that headed straight to Gumi’s groin. When she made it to Gumi’s cleanly shaven, bald pussy, Onee moved over the strip of fabric Gumi’s panties were made off and started to move her tongue in a swirling motion around Gumi’s clit and sex lips. Onee then stopped at the clit and sucked it and the small area surrounding it. Gumi moaned quietly with one hand grabbing her exposed breast and the other hand grabbing the back-top portion of Onee’s head. Onee continued to suck on Gumi, now engulfing most of Gumi’s inflamed, excited fleshy area. Her tongue visited every inch and the tip of it made shallow penetrations into the wet canal. Onee then momentary stopped her oral actions and brushed Gumi’s labia back and forth with her fingers. She then lifted her head slightly to say to Gumi, ”Mmm…You taste so good…”

Gumi only responded with more moaning; the opening of her mouth forming a near-perfect circle as she looked down with her eyes slightly open. Onee went right back to performing cunnilingus on Gumi. She performed her kitty pussy-eating technique, which made her look like a cat licking milk of its dish. She licked Gumi’s vag with long, quick strokes of the tongue that made contact with every sensitive inch, and occasionally partially entering the vaginal opening. A few moments of this usually sent the recipient over the edge orgasm-wise, and this time Gumi was no exception. Gumi clenched her fists, scrunched her face, and swore in a whisper-low exclamation,”Oh f-f-fuck!...” as her orgasm electrified through her body.

Onee slowed down as that area of Gumi’s body was drenched with body fluid. Kaoru used Gumi’s orgasm as a period to calm down and clear his head. He did so successfully and discreetly gathered his things to leave. Onee raised herself so that she was just eye level with Gumi and wiped her mouth off with the thumb and pointer finger of one of her hands.

Gumi gave Onee a smirk, put her pointer finger on the tip of Onee’s nose, and said, “You are sooo bad, you naughty slut...”

Onee smiled and gave Gumi a short, bottom lip sucking kiss. She then said, “Hey, forget Soto and findy-claimy for now! Why don’t we do that suck-off right now on Kaoru?”, Onee said as she turned to face Kaoru, only to see him with his backpack on his shoulder, ready to leave. Gumi stood from off Kaoru’s desk to put her pants and sandals back on.

Onee stood straight up with a surprised look. “You’re STILL leaving?!”

“I told you, hon. I’m on a one-way track to go home with that car today.”

Kaoru picked up his baseball cap off the desk and walked over to Onee. “Don’t worry, there will be a tomorrow. I’m sure of it.” He then kissed Onee on the forehead.

Kaoru walked away while putting his hat on. “Ok, ladies…I’ll see you tomorrow!”

Gumi gave Kaoru a small wave and one of her bright, wide smiles. “Bye, Kaoru! Good luck and have fun!”

Onee stood there still as she watched Kaoru walk out toward the building’s entrance, not saying anything.
Hello!

This is my debut post and I thought I might start it off in an area I'm practiced in! My name is Paper Shadows and I fancy myself a writer~ I went to school for Business and IT but my real passion is writing. I actually had the classes under my belt to be an English teacher, but at the time I chose money over passion and am currently rethinking my career choices. But enough about me, let's jump in to your story!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You've already said the grammar is a work in progress, so let's not touch on that because it's an entirely separate beast all together, so with this first post I wanted to touch on stylistic choice. I will try to be as objective as I possibly can, but if I somehow seem like I'm throwing my opinion in there feel free to ignore it/call me out on it.

First, I noticed that you chose a Japanese setting for your story, while that is great considering the platform we are in I would consider either 1) read further in to how Japan's culture works or 2) choosing an American culture to base your work in. I say this because in general, readers can tell a disingenuous writer from one that is writing from experience. Therefore if your setting were to take place in America you would definitely know more about it because you have the experience to back your writing up as well as the knowledge of how people conduct themselves in a workplace (that's my assumption, sorry if I'm off base!). I know you mentioned you wanted to give your writing a 'manga feel' to it, and I think that still can be accomplished regardless of the cultural setting. I personally think that a 'manga feel' type of writing has exaggerated emotion and/or more elaborate gestures which can be applied to many different settings!

Second, I wanted to talk about target audience. I've only read through your most recent post because I thought the writing would still be fresh in your mind. Since this writing is a piece of erotica it should bear in mind the general age of your audience as well as that audience's interests. I noticed in the most recent post there is a lot of talk about business conduct and daily business activity. That is a great foundation for something that can end up very sexy! But I think what needs to be considered here is the balance between the mundane setting and the point of the story, which is the erotica. If the main focus is going to be the sexual tension and relationships between co workers I think that the story should lean towards that more while just glossing over work activity. Also, I noticed your word choice is slightly inconsistent. You weave between some complex words and general every day words for use. If some characters are going to be defined as intellectual, then by all means have them continue to use complex words! However, overall I think that the word choice needs to be standardized throughout to maintain a consistent and smooth read for your audience. It can be very jarring to read a sentence such as the following:

"W-what do you think you're doing!" he said right as her lips pressed against him. "We can't do this, not here, it's crazy!" He shook nervously not knowing what to do. He never had been this close to a lady before and there was now one touching him!

"What a glorious and wonderful reaction," she teased while scrutinizing him with a glint in her devious features. Euphoria surged through her, and an overbearing hunger began to swell within the hollows of her eyes as she preyed upon him further, her touch now heavy in her strokes.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In my crappy example above you can kind of see the difference in tone, as if the two sentences, while still part of the same dialogue, are seemingly made for two different audiences.

My last note for now is crammed settings. You have a lot of characters that are rich in their desires, and a lot of that is obvious in the scenes you've written. But because there are so many characters present in many of the scenes their unique personalities become jumbled and diluted. I suggest limiting the amount of characters per scene for the sake of distinguishing them from one another. Having too many characters one after another will make them begin to blend together in the reader's mind so that they can't determine one character from the next.

These are just my initial notes that I hope you find some use in. If you want additional help feel free to ask - and most important of all is keep writing! Consistency is one of the keys to having a good story!
gammenon Story Junkie
Paper Shadows wrote...
Hello!

This is my debut post and I thought I might start it off in an area I'm practiced in! My name is Paper Shadows and I fancy myself a writer~ I went to school for Business and IT but my real passion is writing. I actually had the classes under my belt to be an English teacher, but at the time I chose money over passion and am currently rethinking my career choices. But enough about me, let's jump in to your story!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You've already said the grammar is a work in progress, so let's not touch on that because it's an entirely separate beast all together, so with this first post I wanted to touch on stylistic choice. I will try to be as objective as I possibly can, but if I somehow seem like I'm throwing my opinion in there feel free to ignore it/call me out on it.

First, I noticed that you chose a Japanese setting for your story, while that is great considering the platform we are in I would consider either 1) read further in to how Japan's culture works or 2) choosing an American culture to base your work in. I say this because in general, readers can tell a disingenuous writer from one that is writing from experience. Therefore if your setting were to take place in America you would definitely know more about it because you have the experience to back your writing up as well as the knowledge of how people conduct themselves in a workplace (that's my assumption, sorry if I'm off base!). I know you mentioned you wanted to give your writing a 'manga feel' to it, and I think that still can be accomplished regardless of the cultural setting. I personally think that a 'manga feel' type of writing has exaggerated emotion and/or more elaborate gestures which can be applied to many different settings!

Second, I wanted to talk about target audience. I've only read through your most recent post because I thought the writing would still be fresh in your mind. Since this writing is a piece of erotica it should bear in mind the general age of your audience as well as that audience's interests. I noticed in the most recent post there is a lot of talk about business conduct and daily business activity. That is a great foundation for something that can end up very sexy! But I think what needs to be considered here is the balance between the mundane setting and the point of the story, which is the erotica. If the main focus is going to be the sexual tension and relationships between co workers I think that the story should lean towards that more while just glossing over work activity. Also, I noticed your word choice is slightly inconsistent. You weave between some complex words and general every day words for use. If some characters are going to be defined as intellectual, then by all means have them continue to use complex words! However, overall I think that the word choice needs to be standardized throughout to maintain a consistent and smooth read for your audience. It can be very jarring to read a sentence such as the following:

"W-what do you think you're doing!" he said right as her lips pressed against him. "We can't do this, not here, it's crazy!" He shook nervously not knowing what to do. He never had been this close to a lady before and there was now one touching him!

"What a glorious and wonderful reaction," she teased while scrutinizing him with a glint in her devious features. Euphoria surged through her, and an overbearing hunger began to swell within the hollows of her eyes as she preyed upon him further, her touch now heavy in her strokes.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In my crappy example above you can kind of see the difference in tone, as if the two sentences, while still part of the same dialogue, are seemingly made for two different audiences.

My last note for now is crammed settings. You have a lot of characters that are rich in their desires, and a lot of that is obvious in the scenes you've written. But because there are so many characters present in many of the scenes their unique personalities become jumbled and diluted. I suggest limiting the amount of characters per scene for the sake of distinguishing them from one another. Having too many characters one after another will make them begin to blend together in the reader's mind so that they can't determine one character from the next.

These are just my initial notes that I hope you find some use in. If you want additional help feel free to ask - and most important of all is keep writing! Consistency is one of the keys to having a good story!

Thanks for the feedback! It took me a while to respond to your input because of my other nerdy non-perverted endeavors but here I am - finally.

Yeah, initially I was going to steer clear of using a Japanese setting for the story. I probably should have stuck with that choice. Up until about a month ago, I had about 85% of the skeleton of the story written. Much of that incorporated my inadequate (but well intentioned) knowledge of certain aspects of Japanese culture. However, I guess all I had to do is use a little of the find/replace function in Microsoft Word to change everything (names, places, and such) to an American equivalent. I think I’ll change what I’ve posted this way and of course, continue to use those changes.

I guess your target audience critique is in order to make the plot clearer for the reader, I should leave out the unneeded details of office work that the characters in the story participate in. I’ll take a look at that. There are details that I can’t see how I can cut out because they set up the crucial scenes (lol) in the story…But the stuff the story can do without, I’ll try to leave out.

Ok, as for keeping the characters’ personalities unique in their dialog, the major characters I thought I’ve done a decent job with but some of the minor characters I probably fell a little short in that goal. I’ll also keep that in mind.

I think the writing will improve the farther I get into the story. ;)
gammenon wrote...
Paper Shadows wrote...
Hello!

Thanks for the feedback! It took me a while to respond to your input because of my other nerdy non-perverted endeavors but here I am - finally.

Yeah, initially I was going to steer clear of using a Japanese setting for the story. I probably should have stuck with that choice. Up until about a month ago, I had about 85% of the skeleton of the story written. Much of that incorporated my inadequate (but well intentioned) knowledge of certain aspects of Japanese culture. However, I guess all I had to do is use a little of the find/replace function in Microsoft Word to change everything (names, places, and such) to an American equivalent. I think I’ll change what I’ve posted this way and of course, continue to use those changes.

I guess your target audience critique is in order to make the plot clearer for the reader, I should leave out the unneeded details of office work that the characters in the story participate in. I’ll take a look at that. There are details that I can’t see how I can cut out because they set up the crucial scenes (lol) in the story…But the stuff the story can do without, I’ll try to leave out.

Ok, as for keeping the characters’ personalities unique in their dialog, the major characters I thought I’ve done a decent job with but some of the minor characters I probably fell a little short in that goal. I’ll also keep that in mind.

I think the writing will improve the farther I get into the story. ;)

Definitely keep up the good work! As I was told in uni, the revision process is like molding a piece of clay - it can be reshaped and reshaped until you get the result you desire from it. Revision, while time consuming, can definitely be a rewarding and worthwhile process. It can also change your story drastically depending on your current mindset. The possibilities are endless!
gammenon Story Junkie
Well, I replaced the Japanese names with American ones, as well as some of the other story details. Here are the character name changes pertinent to this chapter:

Kaoru Hisoka (main male character) - Tim Darnal
Onee Juriago (main female character) - Rachel Misago
Gumi (second main female character) - Cindy Merkindle
Soto Kagasoka (horny older company manager) - Jim Nessen
Yuki Juriago (Kaoru's boss, Onee's aunt) - Kathy Misago
Mazuki (Gumi's boss, Yuki's sister, Onee's aunt) - Jenny Martini

Other name changes:

Hideki Industries - Pipetech Industries

Act 4

Well, Tim did get his new car that night. It was a blue 1-year-old sporty Toyota C-HR that had only five thousand miles. He took it for a spin with his date Shelly and hanged out at a party.

Shelly, Tim’s current dating interest, was attractive enough for Tim, at least for the time being, to overlook their differences in likes and personality. The twenty-three year old dressed stylish but somewhat conservative; she didn’t like to show a lot of skin. Appearance-wise, Shelly was nowhere near as attractive as Rachel and Cindy. She was a bit thin and didn’t have very pronounced feminine curves. She had an attractive face, but again in that category, Tim’s feisty couple of coworkers were in a different class. Kathy was actually in Rachel’s and Cindy’s beauty level, but those elderly-looking eyeglasses and librarian hairstyles hid her facial beauty well.
As for Shelly’s personality, she had to be where the spotlight was; if she wasn’t going to be directly the center of attention, she wanted to be in the general vicinity. She wasn’t egotistical, but she did want everybody in her surroundings to know who she was. She was pretty amiable and was very versed in saying the yearbook, politically correct statement in the applicable conversation. This didn’t bother Tim, but the nonstop socialite attitude and behavior wasn’t in his comfort zone.

The party – a gathering that included a few of their old school acquaintances, most of whom Tim barely knew – lasted longer than Tim expected and longer than he wanted. He nursed only one beer for a couple of hours because he was the one driving and also didn’t want to feel anything close to a hangover the next morning. Tim mingled when he had to but was generally uncomfortable the whole time; he had a feeling that, oddly, consisted of boredom and anxiety. He spent most of the time at the side of his date, Shelly, who socialized at long lengths with almost everybody there. There were a few individuals who went up to talk to Tim who he did have some brief conversations with. A couple of those talking to Tim were female; those conversations were cut short because Shelly quickly pulled Tim away from them. When the party died down at the point where only the hosts, Tim, Shelly, and a handful of the invitees were left, Shelly finally decided it was time to leave. So after leaving the party, dropping his date off, and driving back to his apartment, Tim entered his kitchen and saw “1:30 AM” on his microwave display.

Tim brushed his teeth, got into his pajamas, and went to bed. As he lay in bed, he stared up at the ceiling and thought about how tired he would probably be the next morning. “Oh, man…tomorrow’s gonna be rough…”, he thought right before he dozed off.

Well, the next morning arrived. Tim, as he expected, dragged as he got ready to go to work. Not a coffee drinker, Tim drank two entire 16 ounces cans of his favorite energy drink before he left the apartment.

The first thing Tim did after he entered the Pipetech facilities was heading to the breakroom so he could put his lunch in the refrigerator. As he placed his meal in an open spot on one of the shelves, he heard shuffling footsteps heading one of the breakroom’s entrances/exits. The footsteps stopped as soon as he closed the frig door.

“Happy Friday, mister!” It was Cindy hunched over with her hands behind her back, her cute face turned slightly to one side while having her eyes aimed at Tim. By hunching over, she exposed a lot of cleavage because the pink blouse she wore was unbuttoned very low. The bra she wore allowed her boobs to have a half inch separation, not pressed together. She also wore a short skirt that ended midway down her thighs. She had a short braided ponytail that ran from below her ear down to her collarbone.

“Hey, Cindy! Happy Friday to you.” Tim responded.

“So did ya get the car?”

“I did indeed. It’s the blue Toyota C-HR parked in the second aisle near the building entrance.”

“Ooh…I heard those look pretty hot! Hey, why don’t ya show me it now?”

Tim looked at her with a raised eyebrow to give her a confused expression. “Umm, why don’t we wait until lunch to do that? Kathy will not like me spending work time showing off my car.”

Cindy gave Tim a pouting expression while crossing her arms, smooshing her breasts against each other. Tim stared at her large boobs as she propped them out to intentionally display them to him.

“*Hmph* I can’t wait that long. How about first break?”

“Oh, sure. I was supposed to show it to you then anyway.”

Gumi smiled while closing her eyes, dropping her hands and resting them on her waist. “Okay, awesome! Uh, can you come to my area to get me?”

“Come to your area?”

“Yeah, could ya? Rachel is out today and I gotta run a few reports that she usually makes.”

“Oh, Rachel’s out. She’s sick?”

“Nope, she went to see the dentist.”

“Well, ok. I’ll try to make down there as soon as I can.”

“Thanks, Tim! See ya then!”

The two walked back to their cubicles.

The first break, which started at 10 o’clock, rolled around. Tim headed to Cindy’s area, the purchasing department, to get her just as he said he would. As he walked up to Cindy’s cubicle, he saw Jenny and Cindy standing at the cubicle’s entrance talking to one another. When Tim walked close enough for the two to notice he was there, they cut their eyes to him, giggled, and blushed.

Tim looked at each of them and then set his eyesight on Jenny. “Uhh, good morning, Jenny.”

Jenny snickered as she returned the greeting. “Good morning, Tim…”

“It looks like I was the subject of discussion,” Tim said as he turned to Cindy.

Cindy gave Tim a squinty-eyed look with a smirk. “We were just talking about you and me taking an extended break so you can show me your new car!”

“Well, that’s swell and all…But I don’t think Kathy will say okay to me taking a longer-than-normal break.”

Jenny walked up to Tim, grabbed and fondled one of Tim’s biceps. “Oh, don’t worry about Kathy. I’ll tell her that you’re helping Cindy run a post office errand that Rachel usual does.”

Cindy nodded. “Yeah, she shouldn’t mind us helping Rachel while she’s out. I just wish I had fun actually filing in for her.”

Jenny smiled at Cindy and said, “Well, you can survive helping her out for one day…”

“Yeah, true. I’m glad tomorrow is Saturday or I might have had to help her out more. She’ll have a lot of work done to one of her molars and maybe have a wisdom tooth pulled.”

“Wow, really? I’m surprised that she’s having problems with her molars. To look at her pearly white front teeth, I thought all her teeth were in “A” condition. I mean, I’ve never known anybody who brushes their teeth more than her.”

Gumi started to snicker. “She has to. She puts so many dirty things in her mouth…” Both ladies laughed. Tim grinned, closed his eyes, and shook his head.

Tim then said, “Now I know why she was bummed out when I took a half day yesterday.”

A gleeful-looking Cindy responded to Tim. “Heeheehee…She tried to keep ya here!”

Tim said, “She…did try. Well, ok. You ready, Cindy?”

“Yup,” Cindy said as she reached to get her purse.

Jenny waived as the two walked down the hallway. “Don’t take all day, you guys!”

“We won’t be too long…” said Cindy as she snickered before her statement.

Cindy and Tim went through the front lobby out to the parking lot, and then Tim led his coworker to his newly owned automobile. Cindy looked at the car with a surprised look: she had a large open-mouthed smile and eyes open so wide, they looked like marbles.

“It looks awesome, Tim! You did good!...Ooh, ooh! Can I take it for a quick drive?”

Tim looked at the car and contemplated what to decide to do about Cindy’s request. “Well, it’s a stick so I don’t know if you know how to drive it.”

“I can drive a manual transmission. So how about it? Can I take it for a quick spin?”

“I guess driving a couple times around the parking lot won’t hurt.”

“Cool! Unlock the door!”

Tim disabled the alarm and the locks and handed the keys to Cindy. Cindy acted like she won the car in a contest; she quickly opened the driver’s side door, swung her purse onto the back seat, plopped in, and closed the door. Tim walked around and entered the passenger side of the car. Cindy continued to have her wide, kid-like smile while she put her hands on the steering wheel. “Oh wow! Look at me! Cindy Merkindle, hot race car driver! R-ROOMROOM!!”

“You sure you won’t go too fast?...”

“Aww, I’m kidding, silly! I’m a safe driver!”

Cindy started the car by pressing the ignition button. She quickly adjusted the rearview mirror, checked the side mirrors, and put the car in drive. Cindy drove through the parking lot and stopped at the parking lot entrance, ready to take a turn on to the street.

“Um, hon? Where are we going?” asked Tim.

“Not far. I’m just going to drive to that new building complex a block down the road. I just wanna see how it drives. Umm, that’s ok, right?”

“Uh…I guess so…”

“Cool!”

Cindy took the left turn and proceeded to where she told Tim she was going.

“Wow, Timothy! It handles so well!”

“I know, right? When I took it for a test drive, I was blown away how well it drives.”

Cindy took the right hand turn into the new industrial complex she mentioned to Tim about. She drove midway into the newly paved parking lot, which only had a few parking lines painted in an area near one of the buildings. Cindy drove into that area to park (stopping right on top of a parking line) and turned the car off.

Tim subtly nodded his head in expectation of an explanation to why Cindy parked. “Um, why are we stopping?”

Cindy turned to Tim with a stern look on her face. “Tim, there’s something that’s been bothering me the last few days…”

“Oh, what is it?”

“Do you like Rachel more than me?”

“You’re both my friends. I like you two equally.”

“Then how come you two always have fun together but we never do?”

Tim knew what Cindy was getting at but he tried to play dumb. “What? All of us do a lot of stuff together. You, Rachel, and I eat lunch together. We hang out together on our breaks. We all get drinks after work…”

Cindy turned from Tim and looked straight ahead while folding her arms. “*Hmph* I don’t mean that stuff. I mean like what you and her were doing last Friday.”

Tim thought to himself, “Oh boy. She’s gonna to try to get me in trouble…”

Tim then responded to Cindy as she turned back to face him. “Err, you mean when she was supposed to teach me how to create the OS reports? Yeah, that was a mistake. I think Rachel would also ad-…”

Cindy interrupted Tim while at the same time placing her hand on his inner thigh, about three inches from his crotch. “Aww, but it looked like you guys enjoyed whatever you two did! So you’re saying you didn’t have a good time?”

“Well, I wouldn’t exactly say that.”

Cindy smirked as she looked at his mouth. Cindy leaned over toward Tim and used her arms to press her boobs together, again. Cindy moved her face only a foot apart from Tim’s. Tim actually did a good job staying calm, staying non-excited until…She grinned at him and rubbed the area of his thigh she had her hand on. This flipped on his body’s excitement switch. His penis quickly became erect and expanded right through one of the leg openings of his boxers, against the same leg being fondled by Cindy but she took her hand off of Tim before she could feel his hard-on. She continued to grin as she looked back up into Tim’s eyes.

“Well, if you had a good time, then why don’t you want…” Cindy said as she looked down and paused when she saw her goal of dragging Tim away from work was well on its way of being achieved. Most of his erection was unnoticeable, except for the penis head and two inches of the shaft that poked upward into his pants a bit beyond the middle of his thigh.

“Tim, what is that pokin’ out in your pants?...” Cindy said as she poked the protruding cock head with one of her pointer fingers.

Cindy looked up at a blushing Tim and said, “I thought Rachel was exaggerating when she said…” She then got up and kneeled on the driver’s seat. She grabbed his belt and unbuckled it, then unbuttoned and unzipped his pants.

As for Tim, part of him wanted to tell Cindy what she wanted to do was a colossally bad idea but the other part wanted him to go willingly. There were a couple of reasons to yield to Cindy: one – he did like Cindy as a friend and didn’t want her to feel that he liked Rachel more as Cindy claimed, and two – she was just about as smoking hot as her friend. Where Cindy might not be quite as facially attractive as Rachel, nor did she have Rachel’s perfectly slender but voluptuous figure, she wasn’t too far from the level of those body attributes. Plus, Cindy had one thing that Rachel didn’t have as much of: those perfectly shaped, humongous breasts that Cindy was never bashful about showing off. So Tim decided to let Cindy have her way…

Cindy reached inside Tim’s boxers and grabbed his cock near the base of his erection. She tugged at it but because of its size, it was difficult to bring out of his pants. She tried to pull down his pants a bit; that made moving his penis around easier but she still couldn’t spring his manhood loose. She looked at Tim and then said, “Hey, you hottie…Can you lift your rear end up in the air a little? I can’t believe all of this is your penis…”

Tim did what Cindy asked and helped her pull down his pants a couple inches below his rear end. She was then able to pull his cock out of his underwear. She held it straight up in the air while having one of her surprised expressions: her other hand covering her mouth, and her eyes wide open.

“Wow, Timothy! Rachel wasn’t kidding! It’s freakin’ huge!” Tim, still blushing, gave Cindy a shrug. Cindy still had a smiling and mesmerized look as she started to play with Tim’s erection for a few seconds, waving it back and forth like a wand. She then looked at Tim’s face. “Hey, I wanna try something.”

Cindy leaned over and put her head 3 inches directly above his towering cock and looked up at Tim’s face. “I bet ya I can shove this whole thing down my throat!”

“Cindy…Are you sure about this?”

“Yep…I’ve done it many times with fake penises that were, um, almost this size.”

Cindy timidly licked the penis head a couple times and then opened her mouth wide open, tongue sticking out. She gradually slid her mouth and throat down the shaft. Tim looked up at the roof of the car and closed his eyes while putting a hand on Cindy’s head. Cindy amazingly got to a length at about eight inches, stayed there for about 10 seconds, but started to gag and cough. Tim during that time felt a unique sensation; it was like a big hand covered in cream was holding his cock upright while briefly feeling pressure either in the areas where Cindy’s throat constricted or where her lips were. After coughing and gagging for a second, she quickly took herself from off Tim’s cock. She looked at Tim still coughing, gasping for air, and her eyes watery. There was a lot of bubbly saliva and precum on the head of Tim’s member and around Cindy’s mouth.

“Aww, Tim…*cough, cough* It’s too big! I couldn’t get it all the way down.”

Tim gave Cindy a chuckle and said, “Um…At least you tried.”

Cindy looked back at Tim’s erection. “Well, I’m gonna try again…”

She proceeded to perform the feat again. This time for preparation to plunge her head down to engulf a greater portion of Tim’s cock, she only sucked the first 3 inches of it for about 15 seconds, her head slowly moving in a swirling, up-and-down motion. Tim gently grabbed the back of Cindy’s neck, and briefly exhaled heavily as he enjoyed the rush of sensation. While still sucking on him, she turned her head toward his to aim her eyes at him, giving him an innocent but naughty look. He looked down the top of his fuck friend’s face as she worked him and thought to himself, “God, she’s great at sucking dick.”

Cindy then abruptly deep throated Tim’s member, hoping to swallow the whole shaft this time. She gradually forced herself down, getting to almost 10 inches down her throat before stopping, where she gagged and again, quickly removed her mouth off of Tim’s erection. Her second failed attempt caused her to cough emphatically, her eyes actually tearing. Tim snickered lightly but also showed some concern. “Hey, are you alright?”

Cindy put her hand on her upper chest and looked up at Tim with a smile while still coughing. She then cut her eyes back below to Tim’s huge, bubbly body fluid covered erection. Cindy cleared her throat one last time and then said in an innocent sounding voice, “I almost did it but I think I’m gonna have to suck on this the normal way.”

Cindy swirled her tongue around Tim’s penis head for a couple seconds and then encased her mouth that area of his member; she clamped her lips around the back end of the head and flicked her tongue at the tip of it. After a few seconds, she went back to deep-throating his cock again but this time, however, she only went down at a comfortable depth of 6 inches. Cindy stayed there for a second and then slowly oscillated her mouth up and down from the spot, frequently looking up the trance-induced Tim. For the next few minutes, she continued to go up and down his erection, moaning at times and making slurping and gulping sounds. Tim was petrified by the sensation Cindy was giving him. What seemed to him like a half a minute was actually close to ten minutes as he watched his naughty coworker work him with her mouth. When she looked up at him, she gave him more innocent wide-eyed brief stares to see if he was enjoying the experience. Cindy took her mouth off of Tim’s member, held it straight up and licked a side of it with a couple broad strokes of the tongue while giving him longer stares than before. She also played with his scrotum with her other hand. She then paused running her tongue along his penis and giggled.

“Heeheehee…You got the best-shaped dick I’ve ever seen, Timothy. It’s pretty straight, the tip is a good shape, it’s huge…It’s incredible…” Cindy said as she slightly waved Tim’s member in a few circle motions. She then lightly slapped her cheek with it a number of times while looking at him and smiling.

Tim still had a blank look. “Uh…T-thanks…”

Cindy responded with playfully squinty-eyes aimed at Tim and having a grin slanted to one side of her face. “Gosh, this thing…Makes me just wanna suck everything out of…*gulp*…” Cindy couldn’t restrain herself from sucking Tim’s cock long enough to finish her sentence. She again swirled her head as she moved her mouth up and down his rod. Tim started to forget about everything else besides Cindy’s blow job: the work break, which was only supposed to be 10 minutes; Kathy, his boss and the fear of getting fired; getting body fluids on the seats and the floor of his new car, etc. He also started to get a feeling of uncontrollable lust toward his slutty friend. “I’m gonna fuck this girl’s brains out…”, he thought.

This was the only thought he had before he started to feel an orgasm coming. He wanted to give Cindy a warning but his mouth was mostly unresponsive mouth so the only thing he could get out was, “C-c-cin…UGH!!!”, as he gently but firmly gripped each side of her head as his cock released a load of semen into the un-expecting Cindy’s mouth. Her eyes again got as wide as marbles, darting a couple of times from Tim to his crotch. She still kept her mouth on Tim, slightly swirling her head and making moans that sounded like she was trying to talk with something in her mouth. She then slurped up just as much liquid as she could as she gradually raised her mouth from off of Tim. Cindy closed her eyes and gulped it all down.

Tim thought, “These two have no problem swallowing anything…”, referring to both Cindy and Rachel.

Cindy wiped her mouth with the sleeve of her blouse. She licked her lips at Tim and gave him a pseudo-sad look. “Gosh, Tim…You’re a real jerk, you know that? You didn’t give me a heads-up you were about to cum, so I had to swallow everything so nothing would get on your seats…”

“Uh, sorry…It felt so good, it was hard to talk…”

Cindy dropped the sad front and gave Tim a wide grin. “Well, I forgive you then…”

As he looked at Cindy and the incredible view he had of her cleavage, Tim still had that almost uncontrollable lustful feeling toward Cindy even though he just came. He moved her upper body toward the driver side door by firmly pushing her shoulders back and then grabbed her thigh that was farthest away from him to spin her legs towards him, her back on the driver seat. She had a wide-eyed surprised look, a look that would have been somewhat convincing if it hadn’t been for Cindy just giving Tim a blow job. “Gosh, Tim! What are you doing?”

“I’m going to return the favor…”

“Return the favor? Oh no! You mean you’re going to lick me…down there?”

“That’s what I mean...”

“Nooo…You just can’t do that…Your mouth doesn’t belong down there…” crooned Cindy as, at the same time, she contradicted herself by craftily spreading her legs, causing the bottom of her skirt to rise up past her crotch. Tim placed his hands on each of her inner thighs; she responded by giving him a pouting look. “Oh, Timothy…You’re not listening to me…Let me at least take my shoes off...”

Tim indeed was listening, but he had his mind made up what he wanted to do. He also slid off Cindy’s wedge sandals and placed them on the driver side floor. He then went back to sliding his hands along Cindy’s soft legs and hips, starting from her thighs up to the sides of her waist. Tim grabbed the waistband of Cindy’s peach-colored silk lace panties and inched them down; she slid back a little, putting on a display that she was trying to escape Tim’s advancement (just like what she did with Rachel a day earlier) but she also lifted herself a bit so he could take her underwear off. He pulled her panties down to her ankles and then looked at Cindy’s private areas. Now he had a closeup view of what he saw yesterday: Cindy’s crotch was cleanly shaven, almost bald to the eye. Her bright, aroused glistening wet pink sex lips were didn’t cover a lot of area. Tim lowered his head, looking directly at her pussy. He slowly licked and sucked Cindy’s clit and inflamed flowery labia for a few minutes. Cindy looked at the action being done to her privates but occasionally closed her eyes with her mouth slightly open in the shape of a perfect small circle. She moaned as she said, “Ahhh, your tongue feels sooo good…” She then grabbed his head and ran her fingers through his hair.

It seemed that Cindy prepared herself for something naughty to be to her, Tim thought. As his tongue explored every inch of Cindy’s pussy, he was intoxicated by the aroma that was present. It was a weird but delightful combination of her natural, slightly musky scent mixed with soap and/or deodorant fragrances. From the very start of him eating her out, it felt to him he was actually doing just that – eating her out. The smell of her privates was like a combination of steak, seafood, and a fruit dessert. He couldn’t help but suck and slurp on her as his saliva and her secretions started to build up. He stopped momentarily to look up to close-eyed Cindy to say, “Rachel was right. You do taste good.”

“Ah, do I, hon?”

“Yep…”

As Tim continued licking Cindy’s clit and pussy lips, Cindy took one of her hands, clinched it, and covered her eyes by placing the side the thumb was against the tip of her nose. She also made a series of moans with heavy breaths in between. Tim swirled his tongue around her clit a few times, which gave Cindy an orgasm. She clinched the top his head with both hands, scrunched her face, and yelled out, “Oh my god! Tim!!...”

Tim noticed a flood of liquid around his mouth as Cindy clamped her thighs against Tim’s head while still grabbing it. Her thigh grip was so tight that Tim could hardly breathe. In a muffled voice, he said, ”Cindy, babe, I can’t breathe…”

Cindy took a couple breaths and then responded while releasing her leg vice grip hold on Tim. “Oh, sorry!”

Tim wiped his mouth off while raising himself from off Cindy’s groin. Cindy laid there smirking at him; Tim returned her smirk with a smile of his own.

“Wow, Timothy. I told you not to put your mouth down there. Now we made a mess on your seats…”

“It’s ok. They’re leather. It’ll be easy to clean up,” Tim said as he climbed over Cindy until his face was a few inches away from hers, “But we’re not done yet…” He then fondled one of Cindy’s boobs.

Cindy gave Tim a puzzled look while her eyes switched back and forth from Tim’s face and their groins. “Huh? What are you gonna do to me?”

“I wanna be inside you…”

“Oh, no…You’re gonna to try to stick that humungous thing in me? I’m too tight, it’ll never fit…”

Tim eating Cindy out gave him plenty of time to recuperate and become aroused. In fact, he was aroused the last half of the time he went down on her. “I’ll go in slowly…”

“Nooo…”, said Cindy in a playful tone as she poked her large breasts out while Tim was still caressing one of them. He guided his member to the entrance of Cindy’s soaked orifice and rubbed the penis head along her labia to find the opening. Cindy reached down to try to help him, but he didn’t need the help as he found her vaginal opening by himself and inserted the head of his cock. As he slid into her a couple more inches, Cindy moved her hands back up to grip Tim’s shoulders and let out a gasp. He gave Cindy a quick French kiss while beginning to slowly and carefully move his penis back and forth, going deeper and deeper. Cindy breathed loudly as she closed her eyes and clamped her hands down on his shoulders with decent force. Tim discovered that Cindy was right when she said that she might be not quite able to handle any sizable portion of his cock; there was great resistance when he got to a spot where he could only thrust in about five or six inches of himself into her pussy. She then groaned out, “Ah…oww…”

Tim stopped moving and asked her, “Mmm…Are you ok? Does it hurt?”

“I’m…I’m ok. But if you go any deeper, you’ll break me in half…”

“Oh, okay.”

Tim made an effort to only go as far where there was minimal resistance to his thrusting as he proceeded back to fucking Cindy. She moved her hands from grabbing his shoulders to grabbing his biceps, make sexy cry-sounding moans. She interrupted her moans to ask Tim if he was enjoying the experience.

“Does it feel good, Tim?”

“Y-yeah…It feels great…”

After a few minutes, Tim felt a second orgasm coming and wanted to alert Cindy. “Cindy, I’m going to cum…”

Cindy looked at him with a wide-eyed, fake concerned look. “Please don’t cum in me…”

Tim took her seriously but when he visibly looked like he was about climax by breathing heavily a couple seconds later, she clamped her legs behind his rear end, preventing him from exiting out of her. He went along with her “new plan” and stayed in her. He grunted and made a couple deep thrusts, filling up her canal with semen. Cindy tilted her head next to Tim’s jaw and hugged him around his upper shoulders; Tim rested on his forearms. He then raised himself off of Cindy after she relaxed her legs and gave her a sly smile. Cindy looked back and gave him another wide-eyed, open-mouthed serious look. “Wow, I told you not to lick my pussy and just now I told not to cum in me and, well…You need your hearing checked, mister!” she said, smiling as she said the last sentence.

“Yeah, yeah…You went kicking and screaming both times…So much for claimy-claim, or whatever you two call it.”

“Meh…Rach will have to get over it. It wasn’t fair to have ya all to herself anyway. That was some of the best sex I’ve ever had with a guy. I would have had to wait a month for this.”

Tim got from off Cindy, pulled up, zipped, and buttoned his pants. Cindy, still on her back, fixed her bra then turned to Tim. “Hey, you got some tissues in here?”

“Yeah, sure.”

Tim reached and grabbed a packet of facial tissues from the compartment in the center console, opened it, and handed them to Cindy. She scrunched her nose and gave him a smirk tilted to one side of her face. “Thanks…I only need a few.”

Cindy wiped herself, lifted herself, and leaned against the car door to wipe up the body fluid that was on her seat and the middle console. She opened the driver’s side door and tossed out the used tissue.

Tim looked at her and smiled. “Haha…litterbug…”

“I think we’ve made enough mess in your car, stud…”

Cindy pulled up her panties, fixed her skirt, sat up, and put her sandals back on. She then pressed the car’s ignition button. “Ok, let’s get back to our crappy jobs…”

As she backed up and drove to the complex’s entrance, Tim looked at his carefree and salacious friend as she lightly hummed some tune. Tim asked, “So, were you guys always this wild working here?”

She started to giggle as she made the turn on the road leading to Pipetech. “Me and Rach? Um, yep. Actually, we were like this WAY before we worked at Pipetech. When we first became roommates in junior college, both of us were kinda timid around guys. Then she started hanging out with this one chick. That girl really got around, if ya know what I mean. She made how me and Rach are right now look like nuns…She was a baaad influence on Rachel. They started going to a few frat parties where stuff got crazy – and after a while, Rach started bringing guys over to our place. In the beginning, I was an innocent bystander to the stuff they would do until…she invited over this one hunk…And this guy was hot, I mean, like, “you” level hot,” said Cindy. Tim grinned, blushed, and took his eyesight from off her to the road as they drove up to the Pipetech entrance.

Cindy turned the corner into the parking lot and then continued. “So they crept in and screwed when I was asleep in my bed. They woke me up and I turned around and saw the guy she was with and I told myself, “Hey, why not?” I joined in, and me and her had fun getting this guy off…”

“Lucky dude.”

“Mmm humm…”

Cindy parked the car in a spot next to where it was parked before they left and then continued. “So…we’ve been doin’ stuff like that ever since. Then right after graduation she started working here for her father and helped me get my job. She told me that all I had to do was what I was hired for. Then we could have pizza parties 3 times a week and maybe sneak in some wine coolers. Heeheehee!”

“What about the other stuff?”

“Oh…Well, Rachel learned way back from that girl she hanged around with that a cute girl can get a lot from guys. It just depends on what she’s willing to do. That’s when she started to control men and showed me what to do and how to do it. You just gotta be careful where and who to do it to. It turned out that Pipetech is a great place for that *snicker*.”

“*Hmph* Ok, so that’s what you gals want to do - to control me.”

Cindy first gave Tim a sly grin then opened the grin to form a smile. “It doesn’t apply to all the guys we run into. There are some guys we don’t do anything with because they aren’t worth our time but then there are some like you that just look like they would be a great…well…a great fuck. They’re the most fun to hang around with, so controlling them isn’t the goal. Not with getting stuff or getting them to do stuff for us…Those guys just have to put out…”

Tim started to laugh. Cindy, however, crossed her arms and gave him a slight frown. She said, “Hey, what’s so funny?”

“I love how you two are so direct about stuff like this. Usually, gals aren’t this straightforward, not while talking to men face-to-face…”

“Well, I don’t tell any dude the stuff I just said…I trust ya, and so does Rach, obviously.”

“That’s cool to hear, “ said Tim as he turned his head to look at the front entrance of the building. “Welp, we better get inside. I’m probably in enough trouble.”

“Eh, Kathy probably doesn’t know you were gone.”

“I don’t know about that. It’s been over an hour.”

“Geez…Has it been that long?”

“Yep.”

“Meh, I think we’re still ok.”

After Cindy reached in the back seat to grab her purse, the two got out of the car. She handed Tim his key ring and then he activated the car locks and alarm. As they walk on the sidewalk leading into the building entrance, Kathy looked into her office window blinds and happened to catch the two workplace truants enter the front doors. She became angry, not so much that Tim took such a long break (there wasn’t a lot of work for him to do anyway), but out of disappointment because he was with Cindy and it seemed she started to brainwash him just like she does with the other men that she works with. Kathy thought he would be mentally strong enough to resist Cindy’s and Rachel’s ploys, but evidently, it looked like she was wrong.

Cindy and Tim walked into the main lobby. Cindy turned to him right before they parted to their cubicles. She grinned while closing her eyes, and leaned forward a bit, again, showing her a great view of her cleavage. “Hey, thanks for showing me your car, Tim! Whacha doing for lunch?”

“I brought lunch. I’ll probably eat it in the breakroom.”

“Oh. Well, I’m going out to eat with Jenny. I was about to invite you but you say you’re staying here…unless you want to join us anyway?”

“Um, naw…I’ll stick around here. Thanks…”

“Ok, no problem…See ya later!”

Tim walked to his cubicle and sat down. He woke up his computer from sleep mode and began reading through his email. Kathy opened her office door slowly and walked out to Tim’s cube. Tim heard her door open but didn’t realize she had walked up behind him.
“Ok, Mr. Darnal. Where the heck were you all this time?” said Kathy in an agitated voice. Tim turned around abruptly while sitting in his chair.

Kathy was wearing another one of her unflattering outfits: a thick fabric, grade school teacher-like skirt that went straight down from the sides of her hips down right below her knees, a button down blouse that looked to be a size or two too large for her, and clunky mid-high heel shoes. She had her hair tied up in a tight bun in the back of her head and sported her favorite giant, grandparent size eyeglasses. It was like she was wearing a costume. Still, the aim of her appearance was successful in letting how she wanted others, especially any of her subordinates, to view her; and that was a no-nonsense person that shouldn’t be taken lightly.

“Oh, I was helping Cindy run an errand for Rachel by driving her to the post office.”

Kathy crossed her arms and then used the pointer finger of one of her hands to push her huge eyeglasses up the bridge of her nose by pressing against the nose rest. “I don’t recall you asking permission to help her with that…”

“Jenny said she would let you know what I was doing.”

Kathy sighed and looked up briefly at the ceiling. “Okay, first of all…I’m the person who hired you, not Jenny. I’m the only one who can give you permission to leave the premises for something work-related. Just because we’re sisters doesn’t mean you can’t switch us up as your supervisor. Are we clear?”

Tim slowly shook his head and had a glum look on his face as he looked away from Kathy. “I understand. I apologize…”

“And I’m not even going to follow up on finding out if you two actually did go to the post office because chances are I’m not going to like the truth so…you’re off the hook for this one. Just don’t do anything like this again”, Kathy said as closed her eyes and gave him a sassy, Rachel-like shrug. “This is a non-official verbal warning. The next time, it will be on the record. So that’s that.”

Kathy quickly marched back into her office and closed her office door with a bit of force, which could have been considered a “light” slam. Tim thought, “Ugh, she was really pissed.”

Tim leaned back in his chair as he thought about the predicament he was in. If anything could trump wild sex with an attractive woman at the office (with two women, actually), it was the real possibility of losing a great job with great pay because of it. That, added with the fact he had an apartment and now a monthly car note to pay for, made things a bit clear what he had to do, at least in the meantime: avoid Cindy and Rachel at work. He doubted that they would, or could, control their sexual appetites during work hours. There’s also little chance he could fool around with them much after work either right now because he was dating Shelly, who was starting to be a little clingy by making a lot of phone calls to him, usually to tell Tim that they should go to whatever social event that is being held that evening. She also liked to drop in at his apartment unexpectedly. However, although he didn’t know how long the fledgling relationship would last because he started to have doubts about their compatibility, he still was willing to give it a chance and spending time with Rachel or Cindy would jeopardize that.

Tim continued reading through his email. There weren’t any messages that instructed him that he had to do a task, only some company notifications and spam mail. He looked at his inbox tray for work action requests and saw it was empty. There was basically nothing waiting for him to do. “Oh boy. I think Kathy’s gripe was more personal than about company procedure.” Even still, procedurally speaking, he was in the wrong and he didn’t want to be even close to having the same reprimand from Kathy in the future.

So…Tim did get a couple emails from his naughty, high spirited friend later in the day which he decided not to respond to. The first message basically said hi; the second message was about her asking him if he could help her find where to file a type of report that she actually showed him where to file and it was the type she’s filed a multitude of times since he’s worked at Pipetech. That looked like a sex trap to him. He also got a call from Cindy while he was sitting at his desk that he didn’t pick to answer. This was the beginning of about a week and a half where he avoided Cindy and Rachel like a mouse hiding from a couple cats. Little did he know that would be a declaration of war against his bratty and horny co-workers.
thanks for sharing, it is nice story
gammenon Story Junkie
kimduhan wrote...
thanks for sharing, it is nice story

Ok, no prob. I'm going to put a little more effort before posting any more, which I do have.
Okay, I just power read through this and I probably should have gone slower.

I'm crazr and when the site was a bit more active, I used to be an avid lemon writer. In fact, three of my linked stories on my signature are erotica (though they haven't been updated in a while and most were only second or third draft posts, so they're a bit rough). From what I gathered, I think your writing is fine. Paper Shadows made a great comment on ignoring grammar since you said yourself that it needed work. Overall, I don't really see anything wrong with it, but I feel a few lines are a bit forced or tacky/cheesy. This isn't a bad thing since this is erotic writing and I myself am guilty of it as well, but I thought I'd point it out since people have pointed that out about my prose. Sometimes, the best stories can be ruined by inconsistencies in prose. I'd suggest finding ways to make certain lines feel more natural, but once again, easier said than done in erotic stories.

Another point out is that I also agree with Paper Shadows that it might need some balancing. The scenario and environment are quite titillating and I do not deny that it makes for a good erotic atmosphere, but I feel as if their might be too much office and not enough erotica. Don't get me wrong, I love the mundane everyday procedures since it's a great foil to the more exiting erotica. In fact, it makes erotic scenes all that much more welcome when they do come around. Even so, I believe that you could do a better job balancing both. I felt there were a few times were office or conversational scene went on too long and I felt myself kind of skimming. I feel as if you could have better used that time to synthesize better transitions or just omit them all together to make it more concise. Sometimes, less really is more.

Finally, remember that this is all my opinion and that it should be taken with a grain of salt. What you have is good and I can't honestly tell if the complaints I have might be shared by everyone.

Also, if you would like, I will shamefully plug my own works as suggestions for readings and inspirations. Should you read them and if you want the altered newer versions of chapters for my stories, I would gladly re-upload them.
gammenon Story Junkie
Thanks for the feedback, crazr!

Yeah, that's one of the struggles I've been having for a while now. I want to establish a good visual setting of the story for the reader and not be mainly just a screw-fest but in doing so, a lot of instances may bore him/her and turn them off. I realize not a lot of people want to read stuff like people creating inventory reports so I have to find a way to cut most of that out...LOL...But the source of the problem, believe or not, is that this is loosely based off a real life experience. Because of this, I'm having trouble leaving out the uninteresting details originally in those experiences because they set up the exaggerated, fantasy scenes in the story. The dialog and the amount of it is another struggle I'm trying to get through.

Anyways, my story is already 200 pages long, and i still have got a couple more scenes to write. I should have had the whole thing written a while back but I had hard drive disaster a few months ago and the story got wiped out so I had to rewrite most of what I had. I'll get it done eventually.

I'm currently going thru your first story "A Young Man's Summer". Good harrem hentai set up so far. James, the lucky bastid!
Of course, I love helping out fellow writing forum mates!

Also, drawing from real life experience is great! As much as us readers want some form of escapism at times, there are also times when grounded reality is what keeps a fantastical story entertaining. As over the top and unreal things may get, a sense of reality can really help establish relatability or identification within a story. The problem comes when we have too much of one or the other. What makes it even more complicated is that it is often an asymmetrical balancing act since the premise of a story often dictates which one is needed more. In the end, it all boils down to what you believe is an acceptable balance and what readers are willing to accept. While authors can somewhat bend their ideas around what readers want, it is still their personal dream that will eventually end up on the paper and readers simply have to accept whether they like it or not. There are times where no amount of comments, criticisms, or suggestions will change an author's idea of how their story will go.

I guess the purpose of that rant was to say write however you feel like writing and if you want to change anything, make sure it's what YOU want and not something your were made to want by others.

Finally, thank you for going through my story since it's kind of a mess! As I said, the chapters on site are outdated with many of them having several new scenes being added and a small pool of scenes being removed or modified.