FAKKU Support

I put together this little support section on the website to provide answers to commonly asked questions. This section will be continually added to as we come across trends of certain questions being asked by users.

The reasoning behind the creation of this section was to create a centralized location for many of the FAQs we have listed here on the forums, as well as provide a place users can visit if they have a question. It's my intention to use this section for common questions, event-specific questions, technical issue walkthroughs, etc.

I hope you enjoy this little feature, I know it's not much but I hope you will find it useful.

https://www.fakku.net/support
A common question is "please add multiple tag searching". Might wanna address that too.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Ryssen wrote...
A common question is "please add multiple tag searching". Might wanna address that too.

And how controversial tags such as loli won't pop up in searches - and break searches if any are used in multitag searching - until they are enabled in Account Preferences. Perhaps a list of which tags are considered controversial.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Gravity cat wrote...
Ryssen wrote...

And how controversial tags such as loli won't pop up in searches - and break searches if any are used in multitag searching - until they are enabled in Account Preferences. Perhaps a list of which tags are considered controversial.

Even when to allow them you can't search for them.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
animefreak_usa wrote...
Gravity cat wrote...
Ryssen wrote...

Even when to allow them you can't search for them.

True, but if you click the dropdown it takes you to the tag correctly.

Weirdly enough searching it normally worked for me earlier until I turned it off and back on again as a test, but it seems to be broken again.