[Marui Maru] W Yome Sand

Pages 12Next
We are proud to announce that we will be publishing a brand new version of W Yome Sand by Marui Maru. Before removing unlicensed content from FAKKU, Marui Maru was one of the most popular artists on the website. Our goal with this release is to bring back some of your old favorites, officially!

Update:
W Yome Sand, a title we had announced last year, had already been given an official English language release by another publishing service. This was known to us when we picked up the title, but at the time we made the decision to go forward regardless.

However in the interest of helping publish even more hentai manga in English (and not doing the same work twice), FAKKU has decided to swap this title with another more recent book by the same artist. We’ll be sharing more details about Marui Maru this later this year. Stay tuned!

maruimarujacket.jpg

marui2.jpg
mosskobe2 The Cleaner
Another great pickup
sl01 Yuri and Traps FTW
Looks good but I will need to see more of a preview before making up my mind.
that's a cool release too. looking forward to it!
623 FAKKU QA
Oh sweet, Marui Maru had some good stuff.
Marui Maru does good stuff. Think I'm gonna try and get this.
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
I do remember this one. Nice choice.
GODsHandOnEarth (Not-so-)Grim Reaper
Marui Maru makes mostly femdom stories which can be divided into two categories, the funny ones and the dark-ish ones. This book belongs to the first category, so I'll gladly buy it...
Papa Nito Enemy Stand
Marui Maru, making a triumphant return. Now I just gotta wait for other thicc girl masters, like a Yahiro Pochi book.
Mr.Everwood will see you now ;)
An old FAKKU favourite returns. I didn't have a chance to read any of it, so this is a great pickup.
erolover Ero Maniac
I love Marui Maru's stuff, so you can bet I'll be getting this.
Marui Maru does fantastic girls who are bit thicker than usual. Definitely getting this as well.
MondPacan Closet Weeb
Thank you for this.
I'm all for bringing back old favorites.
Marui Maru is a god but these older works of his still feature the awful derpy faces he has moved away from in his more recent works. This particular tank also already has not one but two different previous translations, including an officially sold English version released by DMM/R18.com so I find it very curious that it'll be translated again.
Feronen Vanilla Pope
*bouncing off the walls* adshklg;hdsajkl;gjkdsl;a
crispycreams Your Local Pervert
I'm just really curious. What ever happened to doing a different book by Marui Maru? Did the whole thing fall through or is it still happening and the process just happened to last over 2 years? Also curious about W Yome Sand, you said that another publisher had taken up doing that one but I cant find anything online about an official English release ever existing.
Sorry to bring back to life this old thread. I'm just a really big fan of Marui Maru's work.
ditama Jack-off Warrior
crispycreams wrote...
I'm just really curious. What ever happened to doing a different book by Marui Maru? Did the whole thing fall through or is it still happening and the process just happened to last over 2 years? Also curious about W Yome Sand, you said that another publisher had taken up doing that one but I cant find anything online about an official English release ever existing.
Sorry to bring back to life this old thread. I'm just a really big fan of Marui Maru's work.

I've also been wondering about this. The previous English translation was made by R18.com (DMM.com's English adult section); however, R18.com has since completely removed their comics section making it impossible to purchase their translation. Hopefully, one of the upcoming 7 unannounced titles in the release list is this book or another Marui Maru book.
crispycreams Your Local Pervert
ditama wrote...

I've also been wondering about this. The previous English translation was made by R18.com (DMM.com's English adult section); however, R18.com has since completely removed their comics section making it impossible to purchase their translation. Hopefully, one of the upcoming 7 unannounced titles in the release list is this book or another Marui Maru book.

Damn, it sucks that they removed all their books. Hopefully Fakku will republish them one day.
We'll be making an update about this very soon.
Pages 12Next