FAKKU Anime Expo 2018

Pages Prev12
Any word on the second guest yet? It's Friday the 15th after 6pm but still no update. I'm really excited to hear. Especially since the panel schedule is out already. I wanna plan around this. Who ever it is I'm definitely going to their panel regardless. The time stamp on this message says 4:19am but it's definitely 8:19pm. Lol.
GODsHandOnEarth (Not-so-)Grim Reaper
Additional question: If we will be able to buy the boxes on the store, will they include the thank you postcards so that the international buyers and everyone not able to go there have a chance to get them?
623 FAKKU QA
Looking forward to seeing the cool new merch!
Oh snap, ISHiKEi is coming too. Too bad I can't be there for autographs this year, sigh. Would have loved to get both of their Fakku tanks signed.
If anyone is interested I could be your proxy for the box set. I got two last year.
boltsandguns Electroshock TheRapist
When can we expect some information on pricing for the cards, box-set, and everything else?
boltsandguns wrote...
When can we expect some information on pricing for the cards, box-set, and everything else?

They post on twitter. It'll around the same price of 80 like last year.
Venculum21 wrote...
If anyone is interested I could be your proxy for the box set. I got two last year.

If this is still on the table as an offer I’d take you up on it and compensate ya!
if any one wants me to grab any merch, let me know
I really hope we will get a chance to get the new box set online I’m going for a complete set of publishing works
Sheva21 PageKiller( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Nice, Ishikei is the best!

Too bad I won't be there to meet him. ;W;
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
How much yen do i need to have to buy the doujin set? I need to sell something i don;t need to buy it. Like a organ or my life time membership to tacobell.
animefreak_usa wrote...
How much yen do i need to have to buy the doujin set? I need to sell something i don;t need to buy it. Like a organ or my life time membership to tacobell.

$50
luckydog001 wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...
How much yen do i need to have to buy the doujin set?

$50

Oh, wow, that's cheaper than I thought it would be. Thanks for the heads up. Now hopefully some copies are set aside for the Fakku store so I can actually get a copy.
Cat-ness NekoMancer
We need sayori next year with a Nekopara doujin box to match the skateboard
Someone knows something more about it?
Ishikei full color art book milky way
I have to admit that I'm terribly interested this announcement ^^
Inaff wrote...
Someone knows something more about it?
Ishikei full color art book milky way
I have to admit that I'm terribly interested this announcement ^^

It was released last month

https://news.toranoana.jp/49057
https://ec.toranoana.jp/tora_r/ec/item/040030626250