Which genre would you like to see FAKKU publish more of?

Which genre would you like to see FAKKU publish more of?

Total Votes : 9,796
I prefer yandere because i think they aren’t too mainstream, it’s also hot 😁
I wish there were more footjob/feet related uploads.
Less Oppai, more long form stories or series like Urotsukidoji minus the horror.
Pretty much anything hypnosis. femdom hypnosis preferred especially yuri femdom hypnosis. Also hardcopy doujinshi availqble in the store would be nice. Some mogudan and tawaya honpo doujins.
More NTR.
More cheating.
More Milfs.

More NTR about cheating Milfs!
Taz_9000 Cafe Regular
Saito09 wrote...
More NTR.
More cheating.
More Milfs.

More NTR about cheating Milfs!

more forced
more mindbreak
more BDSM
AleMike47 Milf Hunter
I think you never have enough netorare hahaha
LOLI!!!, Shota, Fantasy, Monstergirl, (Loli and normal) Harem, Doujins of popular Anime Series and Bestiality (dogs), Futanari.

On a side note publish books of the very best hentai tankoubons called Brandish (1 to 6) from Rusty Soul. The quality of the drawings are godlike and it has Fantasy/Monstergirl/Shota and loli. Some of the best mangas in all existence and i would be proud to own them on Fakku.

A cooperation of Fakku with Affect3d.com would be nice for purchasable (western) 3D Animation, and japanese 3D-Hentai anime would be nice as well. There are tons of 2D Hentaianime but 3D Rendered Anime is sometimes very good as well. Would be nice to have that on Fakku as well.

Just search for the video of Eralin and Meralin from Lord Kvento it is epic. Would Be nice to be able to purchase something like Eralin & Meralin on Fakku and japanese uncensored 3D Hentai (2D as well not only on subscription) as well. 3D Pics of Vaesark would be nice as well, because his skill with 3D Models are epic (^_^).
I definitely think there needs to be more hardcore stuff like rape and NTR. There's far too much vanilla on this website.
Loli, Pettanko, Tentacles, Shota, Inseki, Incest.

Simple voting for tags is good, but not enough I think, if you want to influence the direction in more predictable manner. What we see from this poll, let’s say abstract customer (call him Kyle) wants cheating vanilla yandere loli femdom monster girl with tentacles. Cool, will he get it? Maybe yes, maybe no, but he wants his favorite cheating vanilla yandere loli femdom monster girl with tentacles every single day or at least 3-4 times a week. How he can influence on decision, except voting in a poll once, spamming his favorite tags here and there or kidnapping executives? No tools.

Way #1 Implement additional subscription for people who wants more and ready to pay for it. Each tag 1-2$ (need additional economic justification). So Kyle now pays additional 7-14$ each month to see more of his favorite tags (on this money Fakku buys additional magazine licenses/translators/donuts). Not sure what to do with people on standard subscription, to give them additional content for free after some months/years, or not to give at all, but leave the opportunity to buy it in bulk. I think it’s not necessary to explain, that with this type of system each tag will have its own small $ bank which will be spent only on its own needs when there will be enough funds for next step. No monster girls money for vanilla license, or yuri for yandere If magazine has 50% vanilla 30% yuri and 20% tentacles, then banks must be depleted fair and accordingly.

Way #2 Fakku publishes list of magazines and price for each license and related costs, Kyle finds magazine with the most favorite tags and donates money. Typical kickstarter for magazines with the most hot in demand content. This system is more straight forward for mainstream stuff and less flexible with minor niche tags.

Way #3 Do nothing, pay nothing, pray and hope for the best.

Anyway, without direct money injections, the most people can get = natural planet population growth = more content in general.
Monster girls for sure. we dont see many of them so having more of them would be awesome.
I would love to see more Loli genre hentai. In fact I'm always crossing my fingers for more loli artists to join, and hopefully see that Comic Lo one day :3
ロリ wrote...
I would love to see more Loli genre hentai. In fact I'm always crossing my fingers for more loli artists to join, and hopefully see that Comic Lo one day :3

To see translated and uncensored Comic Lo on whatever platform won't be shy to pick it up someday, will be like to experience close encounter with aliens. We have ENSHODO/2d market for some controversial doujins, but there is no dedicated source while the demand is definitely there.
Ecchi =^w^= Ren wrote...
ロリ wrote...

To see translated and uncensored Comic Lo on whatever platform won't be shy to pick it up someday, will be like to experience close encounter with aliens. We have ENSHODO/2d market for some controversial doujins, but there is no dedicated source while the demand is definitely there.

I thought 2d market (as well as Enshodo) was against loli, since they won't even add a tag for it, and they only put small breasts. In fact i don't see any controversial doujins on either of these sites, unless I'm to spoiled by FAKKU already.
ロリ wrote...
Ecchi =^w^= Ren wrote...
ロリ wrote...

I thought 2d market was against loli, since they won't even add a tag for it, and they only put flat chest
2D market announced Rustle's doujinshi in 2016. They tried.
ロリ wrote...
Ecchi =^w^= Ren wrote...
ロリ wrote...

I thought 2d market (as well as Enshodo) was against loli, since they won't even add a tag for it, and they only put small breasts. In fact i don't see any controversial doujins on either of these sites, unless I'm to spoiled by FAKKU already.

Best controversial (not only loli) example from 2d market for me are Victim Girls (ch 12, 17 you can get only there, 7 was released on FAKKU recently) and Muchakai's circle + Dr.VERMILION also as smug fennec mentioned, they tried Rustle's doujinshi, but... it didn't fly.

For ENSHODO, they even more timid than 2d market, but Bestiary 3 was good and they do another one in coming soon section.

Still a grain (2-5%) in the sea (95-98% of vanilla/common stuff), thats why I said "some", but I am grateful even to this.

I think the best way to deal with this kind of situation, will be to make another company/site (like SP/Denpasoft, no panda/sad panda etc.) and release everything controversial on S(ad)FAKKU without fear to damage vulnerable vanilla psyche.
smug fennec wrote...
ロリ wrote...
Ecchi =^w^= Ren wrote...
ロリ wrote...

I thought 2d market was against loli, since they won't even add a tag for it, and they only put flat chest
2D market announced Rustle's doujinshi in 2016. They tried.

I've been in talks with Rustle recently, I don't know if he remember much interaction with 2D but he seems happy to get in contact with FAKKU right now :3 once he finishes his current project.
Would be awesome to get some dark stuff, i feel like there is way too much focus on vanilla content.
I’m really hoping for more Loli’s. Also monster girls and NTR.
MONSTER GIRLS! YES MY BROTHERS! Oh and what about monster bros? Also is this where I ask if layers of white will be added to fakku for purchase?