FAKKU Anime: Beta Test

Pages Prev123
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
Can't use space in comments due to the player reacting to it instead.

edit 18th April: Fuzzy Lips - Episode 1: 04:04 - subtitles go slightly over the edge of the video.
I have a question about Wife Swap Diaries. I realize it is from an older low res source, but the upscaled 1080p version you currently have up has a lot of blurring. I know older anime sources such as this are not the best in terms of clarity, but this is noticeably more so than any of the other older series you currently have up.

I'm wondering if the blurriness/lack of line clarity/ghosting is an issue inherent in the source video or if it may be due, at least in part, to some encoder settings?

At any rate, I'm loving that you have been recently adding more videos. Keep up the good work!
ditama Jack-off Warrior
エロカワ wrote...
I have a question about Wife Swap Diaries. I realize it is from an older low res source, but the upscaled 1080p version you currently have up has a lot of blurring. I know older anime sources such as this are not the best in terms of clarity, but this is noticeably more so than any of the other older series you currently have up.

I'm wondering if the blurriness/lack of line clarity/ghosting is an issue inherent in the source video or if it may be due, at least in part, to some encoder settings?

At any rate, I'm loving that you have been recently adding more videos. Keep up the good work!

From what I remember, the original DVD had a soft blur effect mostly during sex scenes, so I'm fairly sure that it's inherent in the video source.

If I'm not mistaken, Wife Swap Diaries and House of 5 Lusts are the only anime releases so far that haven't had a BluRay release, so my assumption is that they're both upscaled for 720p and 1080p.
Daiz FAKKU Developer
エロカワ wrote...

It is 100% the source. I do filtering for every title in an effort to improve the presentation quality, especially for older titles where the masters are SD, but some of the sources are just really not very good. In case of Wife Swap Diaries, the master is simply incredibly blurry, and there isn't really much that can be done about it beyond what I've already done.

ditama wrote...
If I'm not mistaken, Wife Swap Diaries and House of 5 Lusts are the only anime releases so far that haven't had a BluRay release, so my assumption is that they're both upscaled for 720p and 1080p.

Most of the currently licensed Kitty Media catalog that we have access to is SD material. Some of the masters are quite nice and make for pretty decent looking HD video with filtering, while others are less than optimal... as a rule of thumb, you could say that the older the title, the worse it's going to look. That really applies to anime in general, and doubly so with hentai anime (anime mastering has a very long history of spotty and flawed work).
Plutomutt Loli Connoisseur
Please provide more information on each hentai page, like publishing company, the voice actors names, and such.

All I see right now is tags. I'd like more info on the pages like a small paragraph stating the plot and some info about who made the hentai. I think other people would like that as well.
Works like shit in Firefox, which is my main browser. Adblock and tracking protection disabled, of course.
I noticed watching Angelium - Episode 2 the English audio seems to be off sync with the video by like 5 to 10 seconds. The Japanese audio seems synced up fine, though.
Is there a way to check the time left without pausing the video?
https://www.fakku.net/anime/angelium-episode-2-english

The English audio isn't in time with the mouth flaps.
So, is this ever gonna be as big as it was made to be at AC 2017? There was supposed to be a ton of stuff by year's end of 2017, which definitely didn't happen, and releases continue to be extremely slow. This is the thing that could really get me to finally subscribe, but the gaps between releases are really bad, and it's mostly old stuff... Where's some of the bigger stuff like Futabu (a friend at the panel last year said this one was discussed some, but still no uncensored super loli penis), Pandra, etc? It sounded like this was going to be a Fakku service that would work with Kitty Media, not just Fakku streaming Kitty Media's releases as they finished =(
ditama Jack-off Warrior
I don't know if anyone else is having this issue, but the player seems to gradually start eating-up system resources in Firefox until it freezes (generally after 20 or 30 minutes). I haven't had this issue on any another webpages and it persists after a fresh install of Firefox. Chrome works perfectly though.
I believe this is an old issue, but it still exists so I thought I'd address it. The dub for Angelium 2 is out of sync (I know right, who watches dubbed hentai?). Just wanted to get this to the attention of a mod. I hope someone can fix it.
Noticed episode 3 of Viper GTS has some green pixelation on the bottom of the screen for a good part of its runtime.
ditama Jack-off Warrior
エロカワ wrote...
Noticed episode 3 of Viper GTS has some green pixelation on the bottom of the screen for a good part of its runtime.

I think episode 2 also had that issue, but not as prominently. I'm not sure if Kitty Media's DVD release also had the green pixels, but if it might be a problem with the English master.
I apologize if this is the wrong thread for this,not sure if it's only a tech issue thread ,but I was wondering if it will be split off as a separate paid subscription after the beta testing is done.
On mobile, you can’t select language or see subtitles.

I would suggest having a link to videos that have subtitles recorded over them and a link to a dubbed version. Better than nothing.
Still works like shit in Firefox.

EDIT: Wait, why is this being downvoted?
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
Inma Seiden episode 1 seems to be missing the honorifics subs, choosing the option leaves you with no subs at all. Haven't checked the other newer episodes yet.
Are we gonna get any loli anime?
Pages Prev123