Damaged books, common occurrence?

So I'm just curious and I want to know if this is a common occurrence with their books, so far I have purchased 11 FAKKU! books and have had 3 of them damaged, 2 of them had bent pages inside the book, where a large portion of a corner page/sleeve was folded, and another where a spine was cut on the top corner and folded as well. I have only been buying FAKKU! books for about 3 months now. Am I going to keep running into issues like this? does this happen a lot to people or am I just really really unlucky?

They're all sealed, but they're also not easy to return for me and I don't really want to be that one guy who is nit picky over everything.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
I had a few to the many i bought(everyone except school net one) to have a ding or bleed page. But that was 2 out of 35? Your postal carrier might just be a bad employee. If you fill out a contact message with a pic of the damage after you receive it they usually just sent you a new one.

https://www.fakku.net/contact

Now it been awhile since you receive it it may not be available for a replacement. I would have to leave that too the store to decide.
animefreak_usa wrote...
I had a few to the many i bought(everyone except school net one) to have a ding or bleed page. But that was 2 out of 35? Your postal carrier might just be a bad employee. If you fill out a contact message with a pic of the damage after you receive it they usually just sent you a new one.

https://www.fakku.net/contact

Now it been awhile since you receive it it may not be available for a replacement. I would have to leave that too the store to decide.

Hey thanks for letting me know, so far no page bleed from what I can tell but it just seems that some pages had been folded inside the book, im not sure how it happens unless its the printing machine clipping a corner of the page accidentally and ive been unlucky to get the bad book of the run. Also I'm from the UK so I have to order from UP1, while they're amazing people to buy from, they're still pretty small and if I returned every damaged book I think that could hurt them a lot.

I suppose not everything can be perfect eh :P I'll just live with it, as for the spine damage im sure that was the post person as it arrived in a jiffy bag just for that book, but every other was in a card box and suddenly no book spine damage!

I'll just leave my returns for any major incidents.
Ah then it might be 1up's packing.
Damn,35 books??? People really spend that much on hentai? God damn.
Cat-ness NekoMancer
Borelode wrote...

That's nothing I'm siting at 64 Books, 50 Fakku, 3 Wani, 2 Comic Lo, 7 Project H, 2 GOT Comics

Saitom Box, Meme 50 Box, Bosshi's XXX Mix, Hanafuda, and too many doujin to count, and 5 skateboards
68 just fakku.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
The few books I have ordered have come through in mint condition. Like what was suggested, it's probably the courier.
Cat-ness wrote...
Borelode wrote...

That's nothing I'm siting at 64 Books, 50 Fakku, 3 Wani, 2 Comic Lo, 7 Project H, 2 GOT Comics

Saitom Box, Meme 50 Box, Bosshi's XXX Mix, Hanafuda, and too many doujin to count, and 5 skateboards

Do you use to skateboards in public?
Cat-ness NekoMancer
Borelode wrote...
Cat-ness wrote...
Borelode wrote...

Do you use to skateboards in public?

One of them, mainly because I brake them to easy. Its a hard hobby to provide for at 6'6" and 300 pounds

Mainly their wall art
Forum Image: https://i.imgur.com/4iDPyAX.jpg
My official legal name is Son Goku, thanks dad.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Ryssen wrote...
My official legal name is Son Goku, thanks dad.

My dad legally named me Clark Kent. He seems to think I have superpowers and recharge them by absorbing sunlight.

I now have skin cancer.

Now he just keeps yelling LEX LUTHOR while mumbling something about Kryptonite in the sun's UV radiation.