Nekopara gushing. Plus, thoughts?

Lemme start off here...

OH DEAR LORD IN HEAVEN, I thank you for the genius that is Sayori and NekoWorks!

I can't stop shaking over this game series, and in light of my emotional roller coaster in Volume 2, I had to gush somewhere. Where else, but my true home on Fakku?

A living, breathing masterpiece of VN that my spoil me for any future VN's, unless they use E-Mote. The characters are so believable and alive, and me being an empath, just immerses me even further into the story to the point where I cried when the damn game ended and went on a twitter gush asking/begging Sayori for more. I'm one greedy bastard indeed.

But it's just that good. The story is so compelling, it overrided my ability to FAP! That's powerful stuff to make me completely unable to pop a boner through the sex scenes. I felt so many feels, I felt borderline impure just looking at mah penis. LEGIT.

I hope this is just a big encouragement to VN creators to use the E-Mote System, as if all the VN's that came out in future used this, I'd be broke as a joke in a heartbeat. But at least i'd be a happy broke fool :D.

There's the gush over. So, what are your thoughts on the E-Mote system and your experience in NekoPara? Please tell me i'm not alone, dear god...
While I agree that E-mote tickles me the right way, it definitely isn't for everyone. Some people find the animations excessive and distracting. I'd be interested in seeing what proportion of people like it though.

Hope there will be lots more NEKOPARA on the way.
P.S. http://nekovr.club/
I love nekopara and the animation makes it a lot more fun than most vn's where they just change images every few minutes for character expression. I have it on steam without the sex scenes which can be annoying but really it is an extremely fun vn even without the sex scenes. The characters are great and regardless which character it is focusing on, I'm never bored. Sure, its not for everyone but if you are into a harem comedy style of anime it is definitely a great vn to have.
The new extra is adorable as heck. Tiny Coconut is the best thing I didn't know I needed to see.
gaelicfan wrote...
The new extra is adorable as heck. Tiny Coconut is the best thing I didn't know I needed to see.

Coconut is my favorite and adolescent Coconut was so adorable!
Gravity cat the adequately amused
My crack cocaine.

Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/380502896933994507/472337592826855454/unknown_1.png

I do wonder when Vol 4 is coming out. It was announced the day Vol 3 came out.