The Honey Select Unlimited Fakku release MOD THREAD

Pages Prev12345Next
Has anyone gotten the bonemod to work with the VR version of Honey Select Unlimited? I got it working with the main game, but when I load the VR version of the game, the bonemods aren't applied.
i tired renaming it to Honey Select_64 but when i ever i launch HonyeSelect_64_WideSliderPatch it will say it cant find Honey Select_64.
send help pls. I also extracted the wideslider.sorry im quite dumb at this stuff
EDIT: i just found out it worked lmao. I just had to delete the space between Honey Select_64
lol
THanks for the help <3
I have read everything about getting IPA to work with HS Unlimited and it still won't work. It gives me the message about not being able to find the DLL.
For Wideslider and IPA you have to rename both the executables and the data folder.

https://www.fakku.net/forums/posts/4725959#4725959
Hey, for anyone still struggling with IPA/Wide Slider, I just fixed mine (after struggling and trying everything) by simply dropping the ".exe" when renaming the executable. The file is already an .exe, so simply renaming it to "HoneySelect_64" allowed everything to work!
sravingmad wrote...
Thread re getting the VR mod to work is here: https://www.fakku.net/forums/games/honey-select-unlimited-the-fan-made-vr-mod-works

Short summary is:
https://github.com/Eusth/HoneySelectVR/releases - download from here and extract into Honey Select folder
Make a copy of your Honey Select Unlimited_64.exe. Then rename that copy to HoneySelect_64.exe
Make a copy of your Honey Select Unlimited_64_Data folder, including everything in the folder. Then rename the copy of the folder to HoneySelect_64_Data.

I suspect this procedure (having a copy named HoneySelect_64 and the corresponding folder) is going to be the way to get most mods working.

---

Tested SBX Uncensor patch and it works with no changes!: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/hentai-lair/hf-modding-translation/honey-select-mods/5718823-sbx2-5e-uncensor-partydlc-nipple-fix

Why would you need an uncensor patch for an uncensored game? Well, it'll give her a bumhole. Also there's additional zips for better fluid textures and more pubic hair patterns. They say in that thread:

SBX2.5 features:

- Expansive maliwei-based mesh with completely custom anus, inner cavity and cervix.
- Custom, smoothed and filtered textures for all skin patterns, each one featuring a slightly different vagina.
- Custom, higher res normal and specular maps.
- Full integration of vanilla assets (suntan, clothing parts, pubic hairs...)
- Improved pubic hair system.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND backing up your abdata folder before you go overwriting stuff in it!!!!

--

GGMod (allows high heels in game) appears to work: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/hentai-lair/hf-modding-translation/honey-select-mods/5682838-ggmod-1-6-1-high-heels-for-honey-select-hs-party-studio-neo-dlc-update-2017-05-21

Please note, you'll need to drag your game.exe onto the IPA.exe! Backup your game exe and FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS IN THE README

Thanks for sharing this link, very useful to make complete functional the game, grettings.
hi Guys

The Zeaska HS Wing Mod Runs on Honey select Unlimited.
I will also test and link the others.

Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://www.mediafire.com/convkey/5f5e/jg2jdid4a04m4uvzg.jpg

(There are a total of 12 wings. everyone goes)

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/hentai-lair/hf-modding-translation/honey-select-mods/5719880-zeaska-s-hs-collection-2-%EF%BC%81%EF%BC%81-20170306-updated-top08-09-aion-bard-floor-271

-First Post
Has anyone had any success getting Additional Bone Modifier or Active Bones UI working for the fakku version?
Can anyone tell me how to get Wide Slider working for this?

I've already changed the .exe and data names, but trying to run the WideSlider just tells me that it can't find the file it's looking for.
is there any way for some body make a video on modding the game. i try to mod, i have no clue what im doing
Can anyone help me with downloading characters for Honey Select Unlimited? I've been to the Illusion card website but theres no link or button to download a character from there everytime I click on a card? I'm sorry, I'm a bit new at this too.
Stride26 wrote...
Can anyone help me with downloading characters for Honey Select Unlimited? I've been to the Illusion card website but theres no link or button to download a character from there everytime I click on a card? I'm sorry, I'm a bit new at this too.

1. Find the character card you would like to use.

2. Mouse over and right/click the image.

3. Select Save image as...

4. Navigate to your Honey Select main folder. Open Userdata > chara > female.

5. Save the card .png here.
Done!

The character should now be available in-game.
The Neon Reaper wrote...
Stride26 wrote...

1. Find the character card you would like to use.

2. Mouse over and right/click the image.

3. Select Save image as...

4. Navigate to your Honey Select main folder. Open Userdata > chara > female.

5. Save the card .png here.
Done!

The character should now be available in-game.

I do not see the character in game? Is there something else I would need to do?
some of the character cards wont work because there using mods and the mods only work for the JP game and not Eng one. u can look at the cards here https://www.fakku.net/forums/games/honey-select-unlimited-character-upload-thread they seem work. if u are using the cards on https://illusioncards.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&pid=0 then u may find some that do work.
cptnfapper wrote...
ok so heres my PSA
I use IPA (a prerequisite for the mods)
shortcut plugin v1.3 (not the latest because alot of the features wont work int the latest presumably because we dont have dlc yet)
and subtitles

to make this happen follow this step by step please:

0. back everything up
1. download ipa IPA DL LINK
2. extract the zip into the same folder containing your honey select exe
3. rename your honey select exe to "Honey Select_64" also rename the data folder to "Honey Select_64_Data"
4. drag the honey select_64 exe onto the ipa exe that was extracted in step 2 (this will create a new exe called honey select_64 (patch & launch)
5. click this new link let the game start then close it.
6. download shortcut plugin v1.3 shortcut 1.3 dl link
7. extract this zip into the folder called "plugins" that is alongside your exes
8. click the patch and launch exe, close when the game starts
9. download the subtitle mod subtitle mod link
10. inside this zip there is a folder, what you need to do is take the contents of this folder(!!!not the folder itself!!!) (which is another folder, a readme and a dll file) and place all of it into the plugins folder next to the exes
11. download the subtitle data subtitle data DL link
12. inside this zip there are many folders, go into the folder called plugins, then UI translation, then honey select, then audio
13. inside the audio folder there should be several files, copy (or extract if you havent yet) all of these files into your folder called "translations" this is located in your plugins folder (the one youve put everything into), inside "TerminalityHSceneTranslator".
14. open "translations" and paste all the files from the audio folder earlier
15. open your patch and launch exe one more time and it should all be good to go

please ask if you have questions be sure to let me know what you have and what youre trying to do

Turrua wrote...
Honey Select Unlimited H-Scene Subtitler

Forum Image: https://i.imgur.com/rczNfWe.gif

LATEST VERSION: 0.1.2
DATE (UK Format): 04/04/2018

This is a program to allow users to add subtitles to the H-Scene in Honey Select Unlimited. It looks for subtitle files, if no subtitle key is found then nothing is shown.

Github Page: https://github.com/Terminality/HSceneSubtitler

Download Page:
https://github.com/Terminality/HSceneSubtitler/releases

Instructions are on the github page. If you need help, post an issue on GitHub or here I suppose.

Requirements

You need IPA (Illusion Plugin Architecture https://github.com/Eusth/IPA/releases) (3.3 known to work.)

(Optional) You will need this, unless you already have subtitle files: https://pastelink.net/4dpp

The subtitle data download, downloads as just a "7Z" file and not a folder? Am I doing something wrong?
cptnfapper wrote...
ok so heres my PSA
I use IPA (a prerequisite for the mods)
shortcut plugin v1.3 (not the latest because alot of the features wont work int the latest presumably because we dont have dlc yet)
and subtitles

to make this happen follow this step by step please:

0. back everything up
1. download ipa IPA DL LINK
2. extract the zip into the same folder containing your honey select exe
3. rename your honey select exe to "Honey Select_64" also rename the data folder to "Honey Select_64_Data"
4. drag the honey select_64 exe onto the ipa exe that was extracted in step 2 (this will create a new exe called honey select_64 (patch & launch)
5. click this new link let the game start then close it.
6. download shortcut plugin v1.3 shortcut 1.3 dl link
7. extract this zip into the folder called "plugins" that is alongside your exes
8. click the patch and launch exe, close when the game starts
9. download the subtitle mod subtitle mod link
10. inside this zip there is a folder, what you need to do is take the contents of this folder(!!!not the folder itself!!!) (which is another folder, a readme and a dll file) and place all of it into the plugins folder next to the exes
11. download the subtitle data subtitle data DL link
12. inside this zip there are many folders, go into the folder called plugins, then UI translation, then honey select, then audio
13. inside the audio folder there should be several files, copy (or extract if you havent yet) all of these files into your folder called "translations" this is located in your plugins folder (the one youve put everything into), inside "TerminalityHSceneTranslator".
14. open "translations" and paste all the files from the audio folder earlier
15. open your patch and launch exe one more time and it should all be good to go

please ask if you have questions be sure to let me know what you have and what youre trying to do

It would be great if you could help; In my UI translations folder there is no honey select then audio folders, so I can't paste the audio files to my translation folder for subtitles. I also got the other Honey games Like neo, will this translate that as well?
cptnfapper The One True Boner
I haven't been on honey in several months, the subtitle mod data seems like it has been updated and with that update a new file extension. I don't know if you can still pull the data you need from it or not. youll need to download a new decompression software to even get into it from what ive seen. im sorry I cant be any more help than that but I don't really play it anymore, so haven't the motivation to set everything up all over again. Once someone DOES, let us know if it still works the same and is just compressed differently, or if you have to subtitle differently now. thanks
Hey! Are there any mods for this version of the game that replace the penis model and texture with something a bit more fetishized? This is very important!
oxopotion-

There apparently was a mod called something along the lines of Dr. Fillsgood or something that had equine and other anthro-phalluses.

Honestly though every mod and every link I follow is dead. I've been unable to get through to any of the hongfire links as they all sprout that i'm not authorized even though i've logged in now on a few computers so OP your links are dead basically.

I recently came across a few piece of art on pixiv that really moved me by grgr444. So deciding I would like to try and follow in their footsteps I started looking into this program but even with this release my hope where quickly dashed. Due to the mods... the whole point of this game ...being completely unavailable. I doubt a new database will start and the closest i've seen was a megaupload folder, bad sadly it seperated all the files from the documentation which if any one has done any modding at all is like 90% of installing mods is reading these readme's and such.

Even though I doubt this post will even be read by any one at Fakku i put this to you and how YOU can correct this possible things you can do:

Start your own database. On the same page you sell this have a location where people can submit mods for testing and once reviewed then can then be added to the approved list and released to the public.

One method to have individuals submit mods would be through a bounty system either by offering them subs to the site or giftcards or such for submitting these mods to help stoke the fire.

In the end though as I fill this might be the last post this topic sees for a every long time, none of this will matter as a better game that encompasses everything we want will come along and we might be able to forget about the greatness this game could have been until they decided to go with hongfire.

(Side note if your looking for a few bucks and have a few mods that I want, I might be able to pay you for holding on to them instead of P.O.S. hongfire. feel free to contact me at twixt.li @ g/m/a/i/l.c/o/m )
Twixt wrote...

In the end though as I fill this might be the last post this topic sees for a every long time, none of this will matter as a better game that encompasses everything we want will come along and we might be able to forget about the greatness this game could have been until they decided to go with hongfire.

After a bit of searching around, I was getting the same impression myself. The community seems to have moved on and this version of the game in particular never really saw a big kick from modders because of it's apparent restrictions. Still, I'm happy to have purchased a genuine version instead of going with the shared version despite the lack in user created content. I'm glad to support the devs and everyone at Fakku involved with pushing to make this content more easily available to westerners. When the next big thing pops up, it will most likely have something to do with Illusion and hopefully Fakku can take another stab at bringing a westerner-friendly version here sooner so it gets the support from the community we missed out on with this game.
Pages Prev12345Next