memorable trip

What was your most interesting and memorable trip to other countries??
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
Canada, cause it was so bad, lol. Me and my brother couldn't stop singing "Blame Canada" (SouthPark movie reference) throughout the whole trip
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Canada back in 2001. I was 11 years old and was my first time going abroad. It was also excessively hot because I went in the Summer.

We went out at night a lot to eat because 11 year old me didn't like steak at the time, but I didn't communicate this correctly and my Aunt thought it was her cooking. Poor lass, if only she knew what I actually meant. I also met a couple of girls out there who I believe were the daughter's of my aunt's friends. They were still in the "EW BOYS YUCK" phase so we didn't get along at first, but one of them did eventually warm up to me and introduced me to Pokémon Yellow. We had a grand old time. I don't remember their faces and it's been 17 years, and all I remember about them are their names; Jessica and Alyssa. But I do miss them. But it was thanks to that girl who first warmed up to me that I'm into the Pokémon games today.
Barcelona, Spain
I am fond of traveling and try to visit new places during my vacation time. Recently I was in Prague on business trip. Prague is beatiful european city, you know. Where I fisrtly try some new sort of experience visited here massage parlor, where I had a session of erotic massage.