No more notifications of subscribed Tags?

Pages 12Next
IIShana Flame-Haired Hunter
Hi!

I have subscribed to some tags, but it seems like I don't get notifications anymore?

This one was uploaded today (i guess, looking at the comments):
Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://i.imgur.com/Ol4bQdn.png

But I don't have a single notification:
Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://i.imgur.com/icRFdYu.png

Last one is 4 days ago.

Any ideas how this can be fixed?

Thanks! :)
623 FAKKU QA
Occasionally notifications get bugged like this. The devs should be fixing it now.
Should be working now! Will take a few minutes to get caught up and send out all of the notifications.

Thanks for making this post and letting us know.
Already working, thanks!
Ah, good to know this was fixed. Was not getting some tag notifications the last couple days myself and was about to email support.
Yes, it's fixed now. Got a load of notifications.

Thanks for the quick fix :)
Aaaaaand the bug seems to b back again ...

Last notification 5 days ago, but upload of something with the subbed tag today ..
same here, last notification was 5 days ago, but there's been vanilla releases since then
623 FAKKU QA
It's been mentioned in the Fakku Discord as well, so the devs should hopefully be aware of it by now and be fixed soon.
EddieBeInBeddie Tea, Coffee, Glances
Fun with code. Good bug hunting, Devs!
Ah technology. Never works when you want it. Not the end of the world but I do hope notifications come back online soon.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Jacob stop having sexual relations with the servers, you've mindbroken the website

that old chestnut
And the bug is back again! :D
Drifter995 Neko//Night
Gravity cat wrote...
Jacob stop having sexual relations with the servers, you've mindbroken the website

that old chestnut

He got over his lust for the servers a few years ago, but now it returns, with a vengeance
Bug's back! Notifications are MIA.
Back again~ Last notification 1 week ago. Logging out and back in doesn't help :)
Yo if you need to hire someone to fix this every time it breaks, hmu 😉
IIShana wrote...
Back again~ Last notification 1 week ago. Logging out and back in doesn't help :)

I'm having the same problem.
The notification system is probably the oldest bit of infrastructure in the site. We understand how frustrating it can be at times when this system gets bogged down. We're currently reworking a bunch of parts of the site and will be visiting the notification system soon.
Kisuka wrote...
The notification system is probably the oldest bit of infrastructure in the site. We understand how frustrating it can be at times when this system gets bogged down. We're currently reworking a bunch of parts of the site and will be visiting the notification system soon.

Thank you for your hard work!!
Pages 12Next