Girls ForM Vol17 Release Date?

Pages Prev12
crispycreams Your Local Pervert
Wouldn't mind seeing another issue come out. This one was actually one of my favorites. Too bad its not doing so well.
it would be nice to know whats going on with the rotating magazine slot
I'm guessing they have completely abandoned this yeah? Also recall then saying they've access to entire back catalogue but seeing as we're not even getting the newer content there's zero chance of getting the older stuff.

The got rights to Koh as well but seem to also be sitting on them. I really wish they'd be transparent and saying they ain't got the staff to cover all the licenses they have anymore.
Kuzembo wrote...
I'm guessing they have completely abandoned this yeah? Also recall then saying they've access to entire back catalogue but seeing as we're not even getting the newer content there's zero chance of getting the older stuff.

The got rights to Koh as well but seem to also be sitting on them. I really wish they'd be transparent and saying they ain't got the staff to cover all the licenses they have anymore.

Looking back, I'd review this year like this:
-Subscription (happy about anime, disappointed by manga as both G4M and KOH are practically on hold)
-Doujinshi (Fakku slowed down but Enshodo took up the slack)
-Comics (they already released more books than last year, considering the above, less doujinshi for more books is a good tradeoff)
-Games (that's nice, I'd like to play on Android but that's just me I guess)
YQII FAKKU Translator
I'm working on a status update post for magazines in general that covers this topic, which should hopefully be up before the end of this week.

Update: see this topic for more info.
we need more G4M
Hello! I am a big fan of G4M, and a large part of why I've been subscribed to Fakku for over a year.

I am patiently waiting for next volume, and I just want to express my support for continued releases. Hopefully Fakku will not disappoint!
Pages Prev12