Biggest Anime Guilty Pleasure?

Animes that you know are shit but can't bring yourself to hate/dislike them no matter how many reasons you should

Mine is Tokyo Ghoul. God awful adaption of a good manga source - but I just can't hate
Probably Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo, it's not super great but I like the blondie girl.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Sword Art Online

I've heard and agree with a lot of the criticisms, I fully acknowledge how the plot doesn't make sense, how Kirito is a Gary Stu, and how unsatisfying Kayaba's reasons behind Season 1 are.

But honestly? It's something mindlessly fun to watch. And I thought the Yuuki arc was done quite well.
It also took focus off Kirito, and Asuna's relationship with him for the most part took a backburner, so it had that going for it.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Any boobie animu.
Gravity cat wrote...
Sword Art Online

I've heard and agree with a lot of the criticisms, I fully acknowledge how the plot doesn't make sense, how Kirito is a Gary Stu, and how unsatisfying Kayaba's reasons behind Season 1 are.

But honestly? It's something mindlessly fun to watch. And I thought the Yuuki arc was done quite well.
It also took focus off Kirito, and Asuna's relationship with him for the most part took a backburner, so it had that going for it.

I have to agree with all you said there.
Gravity cat wrote...
Sword Art Online

Somehow I never watched Sword Art Online. I've heard some really shitty things about it yet the fanbase is dedicated from what I've seen so I guess that says something.
I really enjoyed Eromanga sensei and My sister my writer. Senran kagura is up there too
Mayoiga
i have literally no clue why, but it is a guilty pleasure.