Yamatogawa Joins FAKKU!

Pages Prev12
Well, I guess I’ll be buying all of Yamatogawa’s books for the 3rd time and I won’t regret it.
Nicely done boys and girls !
Already owned it in french (pretty good print) ans glad that you will be able to get an english copy of them and a good one. Project-H wasn't so bad after reprint but Fakku! quality is way better, so good you managed to get them.

Love on you all out there.
kired612 wrote...
Well, I guess I’ll be buying all of Yamatogawa’s books for the 3rd time and I won’t regret it.

Heh, well it's a good thing that FAKKU! is releasing these books, I own most of them already but it's going to be a nice upgrade in quality. The Icarus release of Witchcraft was a horrible print.
Rebuy my Yamatogawa collection? Challenge accepted. I’ve already tracked some of the JP releases, Italian print releases, Icarus books, and all the Project h books,

#meganutdecember
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
Christmas has come early...
My incantations have been listened to! Praise the hentai gods \o/
Mr.Everwood will see you now ;)
Fantastic, now I can have a digital collection!
Very cool, amazing Hentai artist..Will definitely take advantage of this..Cheers!
Im looking forward to Fakku quality Power Play!
Forum Image: http://drscorpio.com/images/maria.jpg
(Maria from Power Play)
benthehobo The Poor Fool
I can't wait for Tayu Tayu to get a book release, it was one of the first hentai manga I ever read.
So far we have Witchcraft and PowerPlay. I was wondering when we're gonna get more Yamatogawa book releases?
This is fantastic news!
Love Yamatogawa’s artstyle
That's pretty neat.
Nice, i realle like his tankoubuns.
Any news of a new yamatogowa book coming out since it has been 5 years since vanilla essence came out in Japan.
Pages Prev12