Honey Select Unlimited Extend - Patch 1.20.1

If you downloaded the full version of Honey Select Unlimited Extend before January 12th 2019, you'll want to download this patch for the latest bug fixes. To apply the patch, download the file and unzip it in the same directory as the Honey Select Unlimited files. Overwrite all existing files with the new ones.

Patch 1.20.1 Changelist
  • Fix Japanese H Scene instructions

• Fix Japanese Studio Neo instructions

• Adjust Deep Fingering Position

• Adjust Girl on Top

• Fix backwards compatibility on Studio and converted cards

• Fix untranslated pose names in Studio Neo

• Fix character select labels still Japanese

• Fix VR Sex Scenes

Download Link

This patch includes all previous patches.

As always please report bugs in the official Honey Select Unlimited - Bug Reports topic or in our Discord channel.
Sweet! Thanks for the update.
Though deep fingering STILL seems to do weird things!
You could have also included the studio hand poses file I posted on the bug reports topic :P
Please read this PDF, Bugs and Glitches stills on the game:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Vhj4jMD1OlJRnQJc-U6C_2O8-CSgpH99

Many bugs and glitches are fixed, but needs some work.
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
Thank you, I've updated the developer of these issues!
Thanks. Seems to have fixed 99% of the problems including the 20 foot angled penises.
I'm not sure if I just didn't remember how good it looked in VR or if there were big improvements, but WOW. Before I remember it looking like say a game from 2010ish now it looks like a modern game with really good skins all the way around. I actually caught myself looking around at the rooms and putting on clothes to see how good they looked. How embarrassing! ;P

Disabling self shadow still screws up all the characters skins, not that big a deal but odd.
Dunno if possible but rotating with the gamepad could be speeded up 10X, that takes forever.
Another dunno is possible or if anyone else wants, but would love some softcore posing and dancing animations.
bigcat1969 wrote...

Disabling self shadow still screws up all the characters skins, not that big a deal but odd.

Is this an issue in the main game, VR, or both? Do you have any mods installed?
It only happens in the VR exe, but you can see it in VR and on the mirrored screen on the PC. Usually shutting down and restarting fixes it, but if not starting a normal (non-VR) game and a scene and then exiting that and going back to the VR version fixes it.
now its a black screen
hey hey guys,

when on Sitri's FIND A GIRL screen after you want to save a girl to your room the option for YES and NO is swapped out with the Question text of "Would You like to save this Girl"... need to swap that around

cheers

Kind regards,

Leloriel
Leloriel wrote...
hey hey guys,

when on Sitri's FIND A GIRL screen after you want to save a girl to your room the option for YES and NO is swapped out with the Question text of "Would You like to save this Girl"... need to swap that around

cheers

Kind regards,

Leloriel

Added this to fix

neo2020 wrote...
now its a black screen

Contact support at https://www.fakku.net/contact
The reward text for the achievement "Exhaust Girl for the first time" is untranslated.

Also deep finger position is still having the character models distort.
shadowrfox wrote...
The reward text for the achievement "Exhaust Girl for the first time" is untranslated.

Added it to the list, thanks!
Tsujoi wrote...
shadowrfox wrote...

Thank you for adding.

Also I found another untranslated line for the "yes" response for the Active personality when she is prompting you to a H-scene
And the achievement reward for Select "Wait until Finished" during a Toilet Event need to be translated.
shadowrfox wrote...
Tsujoi wrote...
shadowrfox wrote...

Thank you for adding.

Also I found another untranslated line for the "yes" response for the Active personality when she is prompting you to a H-scene
And the achievement reward for Select "Wait until Finished" during a Toilet Event need to be translated.

Added those as well.
No more fixes??? many things will be made to make honey select functional.
innerdemonhunter wrote...
No more fixes??? many things will be made to make honey select functional.

It's being worked on
What happen, there is no more news about new fixes, the mods works ok but the default content stills needs more fixes, some poses are broken, grettings.