A Young Man's Journey

Hm... I'll just leave this here. I've only read it over twice, so errors abound. I haven't written in a while either, so... pardon the quality. Updates as usual, will be done in my binge style, so expect the unexpected

Chapter 1: The Broken

Spoiler:
There was a smell of sterility in the air, but at the same time, James also smelt a sweet scent. The seemingly endless darkness disappeared as he shook his head gently from side to side and woke up. He groaned and felt a sharp pain in his leg, causing him to inhale deeply. Doing so resulted in him feeling even more pain. He clutched his chest and noticed that it had a foreign yet familiar texture. He looked down to see that he was in a hospital gown and that what he felt were the bandages underneath. A groan pulled his attention forward to see a beautiful blonde woman coming to as well. “Charlotte?” he said.

With his words, the woman made a sudden jolt and fixed her attention to him. “Young Master?” her words came out with a mix of emotions to which the most prominent were anxiousness and relief. Not long after speaking, a smile crept on her face followed by tears. “Oh my gosh, you’re awake!” she hugged him tightly with little hesitation.

“Ow! Ow! Ow!” James said, causing Charlotte to recoil.

“Oh! I’m so sorry! I was just so excited and… you’re awake…” she came in for another hug, but this one much gentler.

“O-Ow… It still hurts, but that’s much better,” said James as he hugged her back. Even though she wasn’t hugging all too tight, James could still feel a significant amount of pain. Charlotte’s warmth and smell was worth a little pain, though. “Wh-What happened?”

“Can you not recall anything?” said Charlotte.

“Not much. Reimi saved me from some killers. I came back for her and… I got shot… Twice. That’s all I can remember,” said James.

“Well, that’s the most of it. You were shot in the left lung and were bleeding profusely. Luckily, you were found and operated on immediately. They used lead bullets, so your body was starting to shut down from poisoning at one point. All of us were on edge,” Charlotte said with a sigh.

“And that’s just my lung,” James said as he clutched his chest.

“Yes! You were shot in the leg as well, but the bullet missed the bone and was more of a graze. They said you might feel some pain by the time you wake up, but a wheel chair or crutches would allow you to leave early. It didn’t cause any permanent damage.”

“Well, they were right about the pain,” James repositioned so he sat more upright with a groan. “I think I’ll take a few more days to rest here before I try getting up. How long have I been out?”

“Well, you’ve been out for a little less than four months, but I agree with that decision. Rest up,” Charlotte smiled and held James’ hand.

“Wait, four months? Four? I’ve been out for four whole months? Holy shit, what the hell’s happened since then?!” said James.

“I was hoping to tell you gradually, but you’re not safe here anymore,” said Charlotte as she gripped his hands. “By your father’s orders, you’re being taken to somewhere that is.”

“What? What do you mean? Where does he plan to have me taken?” James asked.

“He’s kept it confidential because…” Charlotte paused and got closer. “You weren’t the only one that was almost killed that day. Your father was attacked as well, and unlike you, he’ll be in the hospital for much longer. There was also an attack on Massachusetts.”

“Why the hell would I care about an attack on Massachusetts?!” James said before pausing from a sudden surge of pain. “My dad was attacked?! And he’s in worse condition than I am?! What happened to him? Tell me!!!”

Charlotte gripped even tighter, squeezing James’ hand as much as she could and doing her best to keep a straight face. “Young Master, your father was shot eight times. It’s a miracle he survived. He’s in a coma, but his last words were for you to be brought somewhere safe. He said it to your uncle and no one else. All your uncle has told us is that he will share the information once you’ve awoken.”

“I’m fucking awake now! Why the fuck did this happen?!” James panted as the pain became difficult to ignore. “And on the same fucking day! My father! My… dad… in a fucking coma… shit… Shit! Fucking shit!”

“I’m sorry, Young Master…” Charlotte teared up a little. I’m sorry all this happened. “I know you must feel terrible, but please don’t shout. You need to be quiet and calm. This behavior is dangerous.”

“Don’t tell me what to fucking do!” James yanked his hand away from Charlotte. “My dad’s in a fucking coma and you tell me not to freak out?!”

“Young Master, please…” Charlotte tried to grab James’ hand once more.

“Don’t fucking start!!!” James yanked his hand away once again and took it one step further by slapping Charlotte hard enough to send her face onto the bed. He suddenly noticed what he did and watched as Charlotte tried to compose herself. Her face was red and a little swollen, but she sat straight on her chair as if nothing happened. “Fuck…! Charlotte, I… um…”

“It’s okay, you were just overcome with emotion,” Charlotte said with a smile to assure James.

“But I slapped you…” James looked to see Charlotte doing her best to hide her trembling. Flashbacks of Cecelia’s trembling at the hands of his mother flooded his mind and he started tearing up as well. “Fuck, what did I just do…?”

Charlotte grabbed either side of James’ face and pulled him in for a quick kiss on the forehead. “It’s okay, I promise. Just cry and let it all out. I’ll cry with you.”

“Okay, okay…” said James as he cried furiously. He felt so hopeless as Charlotte pulled him in to her chest. All he could think about was what caused such a string of unfortunate events.

“When you’re done crying, get some rest. Then we can talk about what’s happened,” said Charlotte as she started to hum in hopes of helping soothe James faster.

“Okay…” James said. “Okay…” he said once more. He found himself saying the word over and over again until Charlotte leaned him back against his bed and he blacked out.

XXXXXXXXXX

“So, my father is in a coma and my Mother currently leads the main branch of the company,” said James.

“Correct,” said Charlotte.

“And now she’s issued a statement that if he doesn’t wake up within a year’s time, she will rightfully own his branch. As owner of the head branch, she can control my uncle and my father’s other siblings’ branches and effectively run the whole family company herself. She’ll own the whole city.”

“Correct.”

“And no one in my family is going against her because of all her dirty doings that she can easily frame the family for. All the maids that have been hired through illegal means. All the abuses she could blame on my father.”

“Correct.”

“And it would be safe to assume that she had the attack ordered on us. She wanted me and my father dead. It took her long enough, but she finally showed how little she cared.”

“Unfortunately, also correct.”

“Shit, what the hell do we do?” James asked with a big sigh.

“His last orders were to keep you safe, but judging from your uncle, I feel as if there’s more to it,” said Charlotte.

“What do you mean?” James tilted his head a little.

“I believe your uncle knows more than he’s letting on. I can’t say anything for sure, but what I can tell you is…” Charlotte paused again to speak even quieter than she already did. “Your mother thinks you’re in a coma as well. Now as far as I know, some brave employees in Sorrowsworn Hospital are vouching that you are there and in a coma alongside your Father. Your mother’s too arrogant to even bother checking, and we hope it stays that way. I also know that Sorrowsworn is a big city with many hospitals and that this one specifically has been paid off by your uncle to keep your identity a secret.”

“Well, that does seem awfully suspicious,” said James.

“Without a doubt. I think this is the first step of the counter attack,” Charlotte nodded. “For now, let’s focus on the fact that you’re awake and I need to find a way to inform your uncle. Just keep quiet and calm in this hospital until I figure out more.”

“You got it,” said James.

“With that being said, I have to leave for a bit,” Charlotte smiled.

“Even with that bruise I see no blemish,” said James.

“Always such a charmer,” Charlotte continued to smile. “I think if your body’s up for it tomorrow and since you are awake now, you deserve a reward when I bathe you.”

“I was wondering why I smelt so clean. Now I know it’s because an angel’s been taking care of me…” replied James.

“Never mind tomorrow, let’s do it now before I leave,” said Charlotte as she licked her lips and sat at the edge of the bed, inching her way closer to James.

“It’s the first day I wake up and you already want to have sex with me? You don’t waste time, huh?” James said as Charlotte leaned against him. She rested her head on his shoulder and James’ body immediately responded. He had forgotten how soft and inviting Charlotte was as she started to lean more of her weight on him.

“Sex is much too strenuous for you right now,” Charlotte said as she slipped her hand under James’ hospital gown. She took hold of his flaccid member and started to stroke it, her smile widening by the moment. “I’m just going to see if it still works.”
“Oh fuck…” James inhaled as a familiar feeling he had not felt for quite some time rushed through his body from his cock. He could feel a tingle pulsing through him and stopping at his fingers and toes, making him curl them. “Damn, I’d forgotten what this felt like.”

“Take the time to enjoy and remember,” Charlotte said in a delightful tone. She turned James’ head to face hers, quickly kissing him. What started out as a soft tender kiss quickly spiraled into an aggressive and forceful one. Before either of them even knew, they were sighing and groaning into each other’s mouths, lips parting to allow their tongues to wrestle.

“Mmm…” James said as the kiss got more intense. He could feel Charlotte’s tongue being much more active than his, dancing and coiling around his. Normally, he’d try to compete with her, but he was still in no condition to do so. Instead, he simply he let Charlotte lead the kiss while stroking him. He broke the kiss for a moment as he let out another moan when Charlotte started using both her hands to stroke him. “Fucking hell…”

Charlotte broke the kiss to flash James a sultry smile. “It seems everything is in working order,” she said. “Now let’s see if it still tastes the same.”

“Please do check,” said James. He rejoiced as Charlotte kissed him again. They made out for a couple of minutes with Charlotte stroking him in varying tempos, adding a twist in the process. James bit his lip as Charlotte worked herself down, kissing from his chin to his neck. He felt the already cold air get a little colder as Charlotte moved his hospital gown to plant wet kisses all over his chest. “Charlotte… damn…”

“Like that?” she said as she looked up at James. She continued to plant wet kisses on him and began to use one of her hands to either rub and cup his balls or head. When she did rub his head, Charlotte noticed that there was a thin wet layer now on her palm. “Wow, you’re just gushing pre-cum,” she pulled her hand out and held it to her face, licking at her palm. “Mmm… it’s even richer than usual. Guess that’s what happens after a few months,” Charlotte giggled before sticking her hand back down his gown.

“You’re a fucking goddess,” said James. His compliment rewarded him with the sight of Charlotte smiling followed by licking her lips. He took another inhale as Charlotte leaned in and took his nipple in his mouth. “Fuck!” James writhed a little as Charlotte sucked on his nipple. She playfully and softly raked her teeth against them occasionally, providing a sensation that was ninety percent pleasure and ten percent pain. When she finished, James had a short moment before needing to breathe heavily again as Charlotte switched nipples. She continued to do this, each time picking up the pace on her stroking. “I’m gonna cum, Charlotte…” James groaned as his body shivered.

“Oh! If that’s the case…” she moved down and slicked her hair to give James a full view as she wrapped her lips around his head. Charlotte then lowered herself onto James’ cock, making it disappear into her mouth.

“Ugh!” James moaned with each inch he saw disappear into Charlotte’s hungry mouth. The lower she got, the better it felt, and she eventually bottomed out at his base. James craned his head back as he started cumming profusely. He could not recall feeling a harder orgasm than he did right now. He could only compare it to the release of pressure when a wine bottle is uncorked. He fired one thick ropey strand after another, four months’ worth of backed up sexual frustration being unleashed down Charlotte’s throat. To make things more tantalizing, Charlotte moaned with each convulsion, causing a lovely vibrating feeling. “God fucking dammit! Fuck!” said James as his body strained. It began to hurt from his injuries, but the pleasure outweighed the pain. Eventually, he died down and Charlotte sucked to get as much out as possible before pulling away from his cock.

“Mmph!” she said with a combination of a hum and moan. She approached James and opened her mouth to show him how much he flooded it. She then closed it and swallowed in one gulp. “I see the taste has changed very little.”

“Holy shit, Charlotte…” James looked at her. “We need to do some catching up.”

“That we do,” said Charlotte. “We can do a bit more tomorrow, but I really need to go.”

“I understand,” said James.

“Thank you. I still need to visit Reimi, after all,” said Charlotte as she fixed James’ hospital gown and got up. “There’s a lot to do now that you’re awake.”

“True. And… Reimi? Reimi! Is she okay?!” James had completely forgotten to ask about Reimi. He felt an ounce of guilt as he considered he probably wouldn’t be here if not for her.

“She’s… fine…” said Charlotte.

“That’s good. She got stabbed because of me. Where is she now?” said James.

“She’s upstairs…” Charlotte said.

“That’s good…” said James before suddenly realizing. “Wait… She’s upstairs? She got stabbed in the shoulder, right?”

“Yes,” said Charlotte.

“And it’s been four months?”

“Yes.”

“Call me heartless and correct me if I’m wrong, but it doesn’t take four months to heal from a stab wound to the shoulder, does it?”

“It depends, but in her case, it does not.”

“But she’s still in the hospital? As in, in a room?”

“Yes.”

James scratched the side of his head and squinted. “Why would she still be here? Yes, it was deep, but realistically, it would take half that time to heal!”

“You would also be correct in that regard,” said Charlotte.

“Then why is she still here?!” said James.

“It’s…. complicated…” Charlotte replied. “Maybe I can tell you next time.”

XXXXXXXXXX

Reimi sat dead silent on her bed and with a single expression on her face. She was still as a rock, showing very little signs of motion until she heard the door to her room open. She looked to see Charlotte come in with a big smile on her face. “Hello, Reimi!” she said in a sing-song voice.

“Hey, Charlotte,” she replied.

“So, I have some good news!” Charlotte continued.

“That’s great,” said Reimi.

Charlotte looked at her and her happiness faded a bit. She calmed down, but her smile was still present. “The young master is awake! We can finally fight back!”

“That’s great, Charlotte,” said Reimi. She turned away and looked out the window of her room before sighing. “So, I’ve been thinking…”

“Reimi, don’t…” said Charlotte.

“If I get surgery…” said Reimi.

“Stopr right there!” said Charlotte.

“Just hear me out! If I get surgery, then, I can fix my shoulder,” said Reimi with a smile. “That’s a good idea, right? Right?!”

“Reimi, your shoulder’s fine.”

“But it’s not. It needs to be fixed! Surgery can fix it!”

“Reimi, your shoulder doesn’t need surgery! It’s totally fine! You’re getting in your own head! Besides, you consider surgery a type of artificial modification. If you get it, it’ll eat you up inside.”

“But it won’t! It won’t if my shoulder gets better! I’ll… I’ll get over that a part of me is artificially modified!”

“You won’t get over it! You don’t need to get over anything! Your shoulder is fine!”

“No! No, it’s not! My shoulder is ruined! I’ll never be the same again!”

Charlotte walked up to Reimi and grabbed her by the cheeks. She made her look up so that they were looking eye to eye. “Reimi, listen to me! You are still you! There is nothing wrong with you. Please! Listen to what I’ve said. The young master is awake, and we need to start thinking about what to do. I don’t know why you can’t see that there’s nothing wrong with you. Please. Please! Stop fixating on yourself!”

Reimi went silent for a long moment before suddenly starting to shiver and snivel. Tears began to flow out of her eyes and she hugged Charlotte tightly. After a bit of sobbing she pulled away and looked up at her. “It’s exactly because I can see that I know there’s something wrong with me. I’m ruined without my shoulder. My worth… everything about me that matters… I’m nothing…”

Charlotte sighed and just hugged Reimi once more. She closed her eyes and tried not to tear up herself. “You always say Cecelia got the worse of Lady Sorrowsworn, but you don’t realize how much she broke your mind… Just… Just rest here for now. I’m going to talk to Tiberius.” said Charlotte. She gave Reimi a few more comforting hugs before walking. She noticed Reimi pull on her gown to look at the microscopic imperfection. Her tears renewed as she inspected her shoulder. Charlotte grit her teeth and looked away before walking out. As she strolled down the hall, she sighed. “How is the one who suffered more injuries going to be the one leaving less broken?”
And here's a new chapter. It's a bit raw as well, but I cranked it out quite fast. It finally happened.

Chapter 2: A Long-Awaited Moment

Spoiler:
James finished the last of his meal as he pushed his tray aside. Despite being in the hospital, he was satisfied. The last few weeks he had been awake resulted in many changes to his room. As the days went by, he got some electronic devices to mess around with. His favorite was the giant TV that came with a next generation console. There weren’t many games on it, but it helped make the days pass by faster. This was a godsend as James quickly figured out how slow a day can be when there is nothing to do but lay and sit.

Perhaps his favorite addition was the serving of homecooked meals. Charlotte took time out of her day to make him an assortment of food. On rare days when she was busy, she still had food delivered to the hospital and the nurse would bring it to him. He was always a little disappointed when Charlotte wasn’t around, but his nurse being cute made up for it. In fact, James smiled as she leaned in and picked up his tray. He got a good shot of her cleavage which was something he started noticing more often.

“Thank you, Master Sorrowsworn,” she said as she took the tray and flashed him a smile. “I hear Miss Charlotte will be coming in later today with your meal.”

“My meal?” James said. “Didn’t she have the one I just ate delivered?”

“Oh, no. That was a homecooked meal I made. How does it compare?” the nurse said.

“I could hardly tell the difference,” said James. He squinted a bit to get a better look at her nametag. “Thank you, Miss…”

“Stacey. My name is Stacey,” she giggled. “And you’re very welcome. Now if you’ll excuse me, I need to check up on my other patients.”

“Of course,” said James. His little conversation with Nurse Stacey confirmed his suspicions. Over the past few weeks, she had been giving him more smiles. She had also been wearing lower-cut undershirts beneath her outfit. Having cooked him a personal meal supported the thought in James’ head that Stacey was flirting with him. He also considered that she was probably just being nice.

“So, do you have an idea on when Miss Charlotte will get here?” Stacey said as she clutched the handle of the door.

“Not a clue,” replied James. “You’re the one who told me she’d be coming over later today.”

“Yes, but I assumed she told you more than me,” said Stacey.

“She’s being very hush-hush about her visits, so I don’t really know until I see her walk in this room,” said James.

“If that’s the case, do you think I might have the time to check my other patients and… give you a bath after?” said Stacey.

“O-Oh! Um… I think… well… I think I’ll stick with Charlotte bathing me for now. I’m more comfortable with her,” said James. He started to consider throwing out his being nice theory.

“Are you sure? I think you’ll find me giving you the same quality of comfort. Maybe… even better?” said Stacey as she opened the door and stepped out. Before closing it, she spoke once more. “Think about it, okay?”

“Okay,” said James. This time, he completely threw out his being nice theory and chucked it around the world. Now his questions went to the reasons. Was it his name? His money? His looks? A little bit of all three? Regardless of the reason, it gave James a modicum of happiness and confidence. He reached out for his side table to grab the game controller and remote before losing himself to the virtual world.

Some time passed by as James played. He eventually felt he had done enough on a particular adventure game and shut down his system. He switched to the laptop on the side instead, opening it just as the door opened and a familiar blonde stepped inside. “Charlotte!” said James.

“Getting on your laptop? What were you planning on doing?” said Charlotte raising an eyebrow and smiling.

“I’m always impressed with where your mind immediately goes…” said James. “Listen, the nurse, Stacey? I think she’s flirting with me.”

“Sure she is,” Charlotte giggled as she sat next to James and started unwrapping his meal.

“I’m serious! I’m not hungry right now because she made me a home cooked meal. She even offered to bathe me and has been dressing less like a nurse and more like you.”

“Paying attention to how she dresses, huh? How naughty of you,” said Charlotte.

“I can’t help it, okay? When she starts showing more skin and she has a near perfect breast to butt ratio, how am I supposed to not look?” said James.

“I guess Nurse Stacey is pretty attractive,” said Charlotte. “If that’s the case, I don’t have to come here anymore if she can take care of you…”

“No, Charlotte, that’s not what I meant,” James said now sighing.

“Oh, I know. I’m just teasing you,” said Charlotte as she giggled once more. She leaned in and gave him a quick and wet kiss. “But you prefer blondes over brunettes.”

“I think I just prefer you,” said James as they kissed again, this time a little bit longer. He broke up their little make out session after a few minutes.

“So how have you been?” said Charlotte.

“Okay. The pain’s still there, but it’s a lot less noticeable. I’ve been able to walk around my room. It’s nice to be off all the IVs,” said James.

“That’s good to hear. And walking has been okay?”

“It’s a bit difficult. They suggested if I wanted to move long distances such as to the viewing balcony, that I should use a wheelchair. Otherwise, I can handle short distances with crutches. My room isn’t a problem at all, though.”

Charlotte leaned in and looked behind her just in case. “Would you say you’re ready to be released in a week or so?”

“I believe so,” James leaned in too. “Though honestly, I think I can be released now.”

“Not an option,” said Charlotte. “There’s still some things your uncle is working on. He says everything will be ready in a week. The plan is to move you to the hotel then to somewhere else completely on the same day.”

“I see,” said James. “Do you know where?”

“It’s still a secret,” said Charlotte. “Though your uncle told me that you’ll need some personal company, so you can take two of us with you.”

“Cecelia,” said James immediately. “Cecelia without a doubt. If it’s a safe place I’m being taken to, then Cecelia needs to come. Her waiting for me in the hotel to wake up from my coma is nice and far away from my mom, but if I can make it safer and even further, then all the better.”

“Of course. Thank you, Young Master,” said Charlotte as she hugged him. “Thank you for caring so much about Cecelia. Who will be the other?”

“I think it would be sensible to bring you,” said James. “You’ve taken such good care of me.”

“I’m flattered, but…” said Charlotte. “I’m currently second in command of the maids when Miss Catherine is absent. I can’t leave the manor. Not until a replacement is found for me.”

“Oh, okay,” said James. “Then who should I bring?”

“Reimi.”

“Reimi?”

“Yes, Reimi. She’s not in the best state of mind and she needs to be far away from people who’ll make it worse. She needs to be around people who’ll make it better.”

“And you think I’m that person? Are you joking?”

“No, I’m not. I think you can help. Plus, if your mother were to find out and, god forbid, send more people to try and assassinate you, Reimi can keep you safe much better than anyone else can. She’s no Special Forces, but she’s a lot less inconspicuous than an army of armed people around you at all times.”

“Alright, good point,” said James. “Cecelia and Reimi it is.”

“Good,” said Charlotte with a sigh and smile of relief. “Anyway, if you’ve already eaten, I’ll go check up on Reimi and head out. But not before I give you your bath.”

“By all means, bathe away!” James said happily knowing what was about to come.

XXXXXXXXXX

The view of Stacey’s stockings was phenomenal from where James sat. He leaned back, sinking into his pillow to see if he could get a better view. Unfortunately for him, her outfit didn’t come from an impractical porno. Her skirt was short, yes, but not short enough to show anything other than an ample amount of upper thigh. Though the stockings did cut halfway up her thighs, giving James a great sight of how tight they were on her. She was faced away and kept leaning and bending down to tidy up parts of the room. James took the last bite of his meal just as he turned her attention to him. “Did you like what I made for you today?” said Stacey.

“I did,” James handed her the tray. “The puree on the chicken was especially good.”

“I’m glad!” said Stacey. “So I hear you’re going to be released tomorrow?”

“Yes I am, but how did you know?”

“I overhear things here and there from Miss Charlotte and the doctors. I’m not sure why they’re keeping your identity secret, but it must be important.”

“Yes. Let’s leave it at that. You know the reason I’m here in the first place, and I don’t want you getting caught up in it if it were to happen again.”

“How very considerate of you,” Stacey smiled. She walked up to James and sat next to him. “You know, you’re much cuter up close.”

“Thanks,” James said anxiously. His attention fixed itself to how Stacey flipped her lovely chestnut brown hair to get it out of her face. It smelled absolutely wonderful. “You’re… You’re pretty cute yourself.”

“You think so?” Stacey said as she leaned in closer, her bright green eyes on full display.

“Y-Yeah…” James said at a loss for words. This nurse before him was gorgeous. It took him a few weeks to notice initially, but now he couldn’t stop noticing.

“So… it’s close to 4pm and Miss Charlotte still hasn’t arrived,” said Stacey. She leaned into James’ ear. “I’m still offering that bath if you want…”

James felt his dick twitch and he took a deep, deep breath before inhaling. “Well… I mean… you can if you want. As in… um… I won’t stop you…,” he said.

Stacey giggled and turned James’ head so that they were face to face and only centimeters apart. “Good,” she said as her smile became more devious. She put her hand on his chest and started dragging it down his body. “I know you’ll enjoy it.”

James took short breathes as Stacey dragged her hand closer and closer to his crotch. She was cut short as the door made a distinctive click and started to swing open. Stacey was up and composed even before Charlotte came into view, bowing at James. “Thank you, Master Sorrowsworn. Let me dispose of your food,” she said before turning around with tray in hand. She gave Charlotte a smile and nod as she walked out.

Charlotte followed Stacey with her gaze before finally looking at James. “I see she fed you again,” she said. “Did I miss something?”

“No! Nothing at all!” said James.

“Yes, it’s definitely not written on your face…” Charlotte said with a condescending tone and look. She then smiled and started to laugh lightly. “I’m sorry if I interrupted you two. I bet you were having fun!”

“We didn’t do anything, Charlotte,” said James. He sighed and leaned back on his bed. “Well, I think we were going to, but you cut her short.”

“Did I ruin your private time with Nurse Stacey?” she teased. “I’m sorry I couldn’t come in later. Such a shame, now I can’t ask you if she was better than me…”

“My god…” said James. “The way you act would give any dad a heart attack…”

“Hehehe, I don’t doubt it, but I’ve never known my dad,” she said now sitting next to him.

“Oh, I’m sorry to bring it up…” said James.

“It’s not a problem. It’s not something that bothers me even a little,” said Charlotte. “I’ve mostly had a good life. Not having a dad didn’t make much of a difference in its quality.”

“Okay,” said James. He leaned on Charlotte as she did the same. “Tomorrow’s the day I’m out. I’m strong enough to walk long distances now, but I’ve been given a cane to use until the pain is completely gone.”

“That’s good,” said Charlotte. She sighed and hummed, lightly nuzzling into James’ shoulder. “I’ll miss you. I don’t know how long it’ll take to find a replacement for me. It might be a while before I see you again.”

“I know…” said James. “I’ll miss you too.”

“It’s good to hear you say that,” said Charlotte. She looked away for a moment and rubbed at her eyes before looking at James once more and smiling. “Anyway, I can stay here for a very long time today, so why don’t I give you your bath and maybe we can… just cuddle afterwards?”

“By all means, bathe away,” said James as he leaned in to kiss Charlotte.

XXXXXXXXXX

“And that’s how Vincent and I got kicked out from pool premises in The Shard,” said James as him and Charlotte laughed.

“Is that so? You were quite the trouble maker!” said Charlotte as she nuzzled into his chest. “But now you’re quite the man. Though, I guess getting shot means you’re still finding trouble.”

“Does me getting shot make me more of a man?” said James as he pulled Charlotte in for a tighter hug. He planted numerous soft kisses all over her face.

“Well, I thought that. Until you asked about it,” Charlotte giggled with every kiss.

“And I ruined it,” said James as they both laughed again. “I really will miss this Charlotte.”

“What do you think you’ll miss the most?”

“Hard to say, but maybe your hands. I don’t know why but there’s just something magical about them. Especially during these past weeks.”

“Now whose mind would disappoint a dad?”

“Hey, us boys get a pass! Dad’s know that’s what we think about. What’s your excuse?”

“Hm… I don’t need one. I just like sex,” said Charlotte. There was a pause before they both laughed again.

“Well, at least you’re honest,” said James.

“Always,” said Charlotte.

“Anyway, how’s Reimi doing?” said James.

“Not much different. I can’t get her out of her room,” said Charlotte. “She just won’t leave the hospital. I even told her that you were taking her with you tomorrow, but she doesn’t even care.”

“That just doesn’t sound like her at all,” said James.

“Why don’t you go up to her room and prove it?” said Charlotte.

“What? What do you mean?

“I mean you haven’t visited her once the entire time you were here despite knowing where her room is and having been able to walk for weeks. Go up there and tell her in person.”

“What difference would I make? She’s closer to you than me. There’s no way I could say anything to convince her if you can’t.”

“I think it’s less saying and more doing. You might be able to do something for her. And you might be able to say something to her that I can’t express,” said Charlotte as she grabbed James’ face with both her hands. “Please, Young Master. Do it for me?”

“Ugh… I really don’t know if I can do anything, but I’ll try…” said James.

“Great!” Charlotte gave him a quick kiss on the lips. “Now I need to go. I’ve been gone for so long and I don’t want your mother finding out why I keep having substitutes fill in for me these past weeks.”

“Okay, I’ll see you tomorrow,” said James. “And I’ll see if I can talk to Reimi.”

“Thank you! And good luck!” said Charlotte. She waved goodbye before stepping out.

“Okay…” James exhaled. “How the fuck do I do this? Um… I guess dressing a bit better would be a good start.” James made his way to the window seat where Charlotte had left him a handful of clothes. It was a bit difficult, but he was able to put on some black slacks, a white undershirt, and white dress shirt. He slipped on some black socks and all-black shoes and grabbed his cane before walking out of his room.

James took his time walking down the hall to the elevators. He was walking at about half his normal speed to ensure he didn’t strain anything since a handful of parts on him still hurt. After making it to the halfway point between his room and elevators, he finally started to use the cane. He could still only walk so far before it started to get a little discomforting. A few turns down a few halls had him meet up with a few other nurses. He didn’t say much other than a few passing greetings. James also saw a few other patients and, for once in his life, he could say he was in worse condition than most of them.

When he reached the elevators, James tapped his foot until it finally made a ding. He stepped inside and pressed the button two floors above him. It was a short trip to Reimi’s room, probably no longer than five minutes. In his current state that time was extended to fifteen minutes. Even with all the extra time however, it didn’t serve as enough padding to calm himself. “Just step inside and talk to her, just step inside and talk to her,” said James as he approached the door. “The worse she can do is not react, the best she comes with me.”

James paused as he grabbed the handle. What if he couldn’t convince Reimi? Would he take someone else? And who would it have been? He couldn’t take Charlotte for reasons he already knew. He couldn’t take the twins since they were inseparable. He had one endearing moment with Rosalind, but he didn’t see it as enough reason to take her. “I guess I could always just bring only Cecelia,” he said. He then though about being able to take Stacey. It was more a fantasy than anything, but it was still a good thought. After all, there weren’t many people he knew that would say no to a smoking hot nurse wanting to fuck them.

“Now or never!” said James as he twisted the handle and stepped inside Reimi’s room. There she sat with a surprised expression that she quickly dismissed. “Hello, Reimi.”

“Hey,” said Reimi.

“Can we talk?” said James.

“I guess,” said Reimi.

“Okay then,” said James as he crept closer. He pulled up a chair and sat next to her bed. “Are you doing okay?”

“Fine,” said Reimi.

“Thanks for saving me.”

“No problem.”

“I really appreciate it though. I wouldn’t be here if it weren’t for you.”

“Yeah.”

James paused and said nothing else. He nodded at her before looking down. He looked up to see she was still looking at him before looking back down. Okay, this is really awkward, he thought. “So… I’ll be released tomorrow.”

“I know.”

“And I thought maybe, you’d like to come with me?”

“No thank you.”

“Why not?”

“My shoulder.”

“What’s wrong with it? Does it hurt?” James tried to look, causing Reimi to pull away and scowl.

“Back the fuck off!” she said. “It doesn’t hurt, but there’s something wrong with it! Until… Until it’s fixed, I won’t be going with you!”

“If it doesn’t hurt, then what’s wrong with it?” said James.

“It’s ruined! That’s all you need to know! It’s fucking ruined!” said Reimi as she started to tear up.

“I don’t understand. Please, Reimi. Explain it to me.”

“No! Fuck off! Just leave me alone!”

“Reimi…”

“Leave me the fuck alone!”

James took hold of Reimi’s face and pulled her in for a kiss. He froze her in place, catching her completely by surprise. When he broke the kiss, she only cried more, causing James to give her another. “Reimi! What’s wrong? Please…”

“O-One more kiss…” she said sniveling.

“Of course,” said James as they kissed once more. This time, he felt Reimi wrap her arms around his shoulders. When he broke the kiss, he pressed their foreheads together. “Now tell me what’s wrong.”

“My… My shoulder…” said Reimi as she pulled away a little. She tugged at her hospital gown to give James a look.

“Huh?” said James a bit confused. As far as he could tell, he saw nothing wrong. It wasn’t until he leaned in and took a closer look before he noticed something. There was a subtle rough and discolored bit of skin no longer than an inch. Upon noticing it, James immediately knew what it was. “Oh… The knife…”

“It ruined me…” Reimi said as she continued to cry. “I’m… not perfect… I’m not perfect! I’m ugly!”

“What?! Are you fucking insane?!”

“No! That stupid knife left a scar and it’ll never go away! It’s right here! On my shoulder! To remind me of how I’ve been ruined forever!”

“What’s the big deal? I doubt anyone would even notice or mind! Plus, you’ve got plenty of clothes that cover up your shoulder!”

“They will mind! I just know it! And who fucking cares if I can cover it up?! I’ll always know it’s there! I’ll always know I’m worthless.”

“Reimi!” James grabbed hold of her by the shoulders. “I don’t know what fucking definition my mother gave you about the word beautiful or perfect, but this isn’t it! So, what if your shoulder’s got a scar? It doesn’t make you any less pretty! Nor does it make you any less perfect! What happened to the Reimi I know?! The one that always said I don’t deserve her! Where is she?! That was the Reimi I loved!”

“Wh-What…?” said Reimi. She grabbed James by the cheeks and looked into his eyes. “What did you say?”

“The Reimi I love. Where did she go?” said James. He sighed and looked down, his voice cracking a little as he held back a few tears with little success. “I miss her so much. I wish she’d come back…”

Reimi’s mouth opened slightly and tears continued to involuntarily stream down her face as she stared at James. “She’s still here, but she’s… she’s not the same one you love…”

“You’re wrong. She is!” said James as he suddenly hugged her tight.

Reimi’s eyes widened and she gasped before becoming completely silent. Her arms slowly rose as she returned James’ tight hug. A very small smile appeared on her face as she closed her eyes. She leaned in close to James’ ear. “Prove it.”

“H-Huh?” said James as he turned to her.

“Show me how I’m still the same one you love.”

“H-How?” said James.

Reimi leaned in again and whispered into James’ ear. “Fuck me…”

James pulled away suddenly, getting caught a little off guard. He looked at Reimi sitting on her bed. From top to bottom and bottom to top, she was as beautiful as ever. She pulled out from under her sheets and dragged her fingers up her gown and behind it. With a tug, it fell down to her waste, causing James to shake his head in disbelief. “Y-You’re… serious…?”

“Yeah,” said Reimi. “Just for today, you get free reign.”

James moved from the chair to the bed. He slid closer to Reimi before pulling her in for a kiss. It was tender yet passionate, causing a moan to escape her. James wrapped his arms around the small of her back and the back of her head. In one motion, he leaned forward, causing Reimi to lean back until she was laying down. James parted the sheets and tugged off the rest of her gown, leaving her in nothing but tight pink cotton panties. He pulled his hand from beneath her and took hold of her chest as he hovered above her.

“Ah!” said Reimi. Her back arched a bit as she bit her lip to stifle her moans.

“Fuck…” James said as he touched. Reimi’s body was so firm and springy. It was something he had never experienced since he had never been with a girl in such exemplary shape. It was seriously fueling his libido alongside her reactions that he had never heard before. As he felt her breast, he slid his other hand down her shapely stomach and under her panties.

“Agh! Ah!” Reimi moaned and craned her head back. She slung her arms around James and pulled him in for a kiss.

“Mmm…” said James as he closed his eyes. He rubbed at Reimi’s pussy, which was extremely wet. His fingers slid easily, allowing him to part her folds and stick them in. Soon after, he was thrusting and hooking them inside of her, eliciting all sorts of vocals from Reimi.

“So… good…!” said Reimi with a smile. She tilted her head back, closed her eyes, and bit her lip. To add to her own pleasure and possibly to James, she reached for her own boobs and squeezed at them. She dragged her fingers across their surface, making her thumb and index meet at her nipple for a light squeeze and tug. “Ah... yes…!”

“Fucking hell…” said James as he watched. He moved to a better position and not only removed Reimi’s underwear, but his own bottoms as well. Then, he spread her legs and lined up his dick with her pussy. James took deep breaths as he rubbed it against Reimi’s lower lips. Even though she didn’t resist, he hesitated all the same. “Um…” James said involuntarily.

“Don’t think, just do. I already said it’s okay today,” said Reimi as she smiled at him and wrapped her legs around his waist.

“Fuck!” said James as he was suddenly forced in by Reimi. He was buried to the hilt and came immediately. He blushed as his premature orgasm continued. Reimi’s pussy was astonishing. James had no words to describe the feeling. His head cycled through all the sensations to try and compare it to anything. The wetness, tightness, and texture were just so mind numbing that he couldn’t think. James tried to speak. He wanted to give Reimi a compliment for how exceptional her pussy was. “Fuck!” he said again. It was the only word he could master.

“You came? Already?” said Reimi. She started to giggle as she felt James warm her up. “Did it feel that good?”

“Yeah! Let me show you just how much!” said James as he suddenly grabbed her waist. He started to thrust in her as fast as he could. Each pull out was met by a vacuum that wanted to keep him in. Each push in was met by compact walls that resisted just the right amount. Her warmth made James feel frozen every time he pulled out. Even though the room was cold, it felt more like an icebox to his dick when recently nestled in Reimi’s pussy. “Fuck… You can’t be fucking serious?!”

“Ah! Hehe… Ah!” Reimi giggled between moans. She smiled at James’ desperate thrusting. “You’re not half-bad yourself. Keep thrusting the way you are, and I might actually cum.”

“That’s the plan!” said James as he continued. “I can’t afford to just stop and disappoint you!”

“Don’t worry too much, I’m used to it,” said Reimi.

“Is that a fact?” said James as he thrusted as hard as he could. The bed started to creak as he used everything he had. Reimi was proving to be a tough girl to crack. As he looked at her face, her confident smile hid how she felt extremely well. If it weren’t for the occasional escaped moan, James would have thought he was having no effect at all.

“It is. Especially when I do this,” said Reimi as she flexed her stomach and smirked.

“What the… fuck?!” James grunted as he came prematurely once more. He couldn’t believe it, but Reimi voluntarily made her pussy contract by flexing her stomach. Not only did it make her tighter, but it reshaped her pussy so that it was the perfect shape and fit for his dick. The sensation was overwhelming, and James couldn’t help but keep cumming. As usual, he came most from Reimi than from anyone else. When he finished, he collapsed on top of her, completely spent and utterly delirious.

“I give you an A for effort,” said Reimi.

“So… I did good?” James panted and looked at her.

“You weren’t the worse,” said Reimi as she planted a kiss on his forehead.

“That sounds more like you,” James sighed. “Welcome back.”

“Thank you, James,” said Reimi. “And I’m sorry. For everything. For how I acted. How I spoke. How I couldn’t protect you.”

“It’s fine. You don’t have to be sorry for anything,” said James. “I’m just glad you’re back.”

“Me too…” said Reimi. “Now… will you please get your stupid self off of me?”

“Excuse me?” said James caught off guard.

“I said get the fuck off! You’re fucking heavy! And I don’t want a man who came twice prematurely having the privilege of touching me!” said Reimi.

James looked at her completely dumbfounded. He then started to laugh. He laughed louder than he could remember in recent time as he moved and laid beside her. James looked Reimi in the eyes and took hold of her hand. “It’s good to have you back,” he said. “I love you.”

Reimi smiled at him and looked away. “I guess… just for today, I love you, too.”
Been a while, but here's a new chapter. This one specifically establishes the mood and direction this story will be going from this point on. Make no mistake though, there will still be plenty of lewd. In fact, expect it in the next installment coming out whenever.

Chapter 3: Back in Action

Spoiler:
“So, the only reason she couldn’t do anything was because Charlotte walked in?” said Reimi. “That’s hilarious.”

“Yeah, Charlotte’s timing was amazing,” said James.

“But by the sounds of it, you were actually disappointed, huh?” said Reimi now smirking.

“Of course! I mean, it was probably better we didn’t, but if you saw how hot she was, you’d understand why I didn’t think about the consequences,” said James.

“Surely she couldn’t have been that hot,” said Reimi. She laughed and got ready to speak but paused for a moment to grasp at her shoulder. Reimi tugged at her sleeve to make sure it was covered. “And I doubt she could even compare to me.”

“Reimi, not many people can compare to you,” said James. He noticed Reimi’s action and said nothing. To him, she looked great in her asymmetrical top that only covered one shoulder. He had a feeling that she probably thought otherwise, however. “Regardless, she was very attractive. I was hoping I’d see her one more time today.”

“Not many people? No one can compare to me!” said Reimi. “And don’t be so hung up on a random nurse. It’s just weird.”

“I guess you’re right,” said James. He sighed as he looked to either side of the hospital courtyard. “How long do you think it’ll take for Charlotte to get here?”

“I don’t know,” said Reimi. “She claims getting you out of the hospital as quickly as possible was imperative, yet here she isn’t.”

“Maybe she just got delayed? Either way, I’m getting uncomfortable standing. There’s a reason they sent me out with a cane.”

“Don’t blame anyone but yourself. They suggested you leave in a wheelchair.”

“Yeah, and they did the same for you.”

“But I’m completely fine. Unlike you.”

“You sure about that?” said James as he smirked.

“Don’t push it, you little shit…” Reimi said with a glare.

“What? I can’t tease you back?” said James. “And who are you calling little? I’ve got a good third of a foot over you.”

“Not in the bedroom…” said Reimi before giggling.

“Haha…” said James. He rolled his eyes and looked away to the sight of Nurse Stacey heading his way. “R-Reimi! That’s her! She’s heading this way!”

Reimi leaned forward to see pass James and saw the person of interest. She hated to admit it, but the nurse making her way towards them was quite the looker. She looked at James before looking back at the woman. Now that she finally saw her, Reimi understood what James meant. To her, she was equally if not arguably more attractive than Charlotte. “I mean, I guess she looks nice…” Reimi finally spoke.

“Can’t you say anything nice?” said James.

“I said she looks passable. Take it or leave it,” said Reimi as she kept inspecting the nurse.

“Hey there, Master Sorrowsworn!” said Stacey as she finally reached them. “I heard you were finally being released today. I was almost worried I’d never see you again!”

“Well, here I am. You get to see me one more time, at least!” said James. He laughed before going into a natural conversation with Stacey.
While they began to talk, Reimi squinted her eyes as she inspected the woman in front of her. She was in good shape, but she was also voluptuous. Reimi concluded that her body was in between hers and Charlotte’s. Stacey had a good combination of features. Reimi tilted her head as she continued to listen, noticing that Stacey was very cheery in her speech. There was a sense of confidence that reminded Reimi of herself. Finally, Reimi looked at her posture and noticed something very peculiar. It was nearly perfect. Her bone structure was amazing and that of an athlete. It surprised Reimi and made her wonder how a nurse had the time to get into such good shape. She saw nurses in good shape before, but none compared to how Stacey looked.

“And you must be Reimi Walters!” Stacey said as she took Reimi’s hand and shook it. “I heard about how amazing you are! You’re the one who saved Master Sorrowsworn, correct?”

“Yes, I am,” said Reimi.

“I know you’ve been in the hospital all this time, but you’re all over the news! All the headlines say it! Brave Handmaiden Saves James Sorrowsworn. You’re amazing!” said Stacey.

“I also read that the news still thinks he’s in a coma. The only exception are the staff in this hospital who have been paid off to secrecy. I trust you understand that?” said Reimi with a scowl.

“Cool it, Reimi, she knows. She works in the hospital, remember?” said James. “Anyway, did you just come out here to see me off, Stacey?”

“Actually, I came here to give you one final parting meal!” Stacey said as she pulled out a meal from her purse. Upon giving it to James they continued to converse once more.

Reimi sighed and rolled her eyes as the two spoke once more and ignored her. She looked to the road and scanned for any signs of Charlotte, hoping it would finally break the attention James was giving Stacey. She hated to be petty, but Reimi knew part of her irritation with this girl was that it removed her from being the center of attention. She was loath to admit that Stacey was everything James described and, unfortunately, even more. “Looks like they’re here,” said Reimi as she pointed down the street.

“Where? You mean that busted up thing coming our way?” said James.

“Yeah, that’s the one,” said Reimi. Just at the horizon, a very distinct car reflected sunlight in their eyes as it approached. It was an old, beaten up muscle car with suspiciously tinted windows. Reimi recognized it immediately since it was the car James’ Father often used to fool and avoid the press of the city. Even his mother didn’t know about this beaten down automobile.

“That’s an interesting car for someone so rich,” Stacey giggled. “I haven’t seen anything like it, but it’s definitely subtle.”

Reimi looked at Stacey as she said those words. She nodded at her as she continued to converse with James soon after. She looked back to the road to see the car getting closer. It was probably no more than a half minute away. As she looked back to her companions, she noticed Stacey pull out a phone.

“Can I take a picture with you, Master Sorrowsworn?” said Stacey as she leaned in to take a selfie with James.

“I don’t see why not,” said James as he leaned in as well to accommodate her. He smiled as Stacey took the picture before suddenly frowning as the phone flew out of her hand. “Reimi? What the hell?!”

“My hand slipped,” said Reimi as she glared at Stacey who looked back at her with concern.

“It’s alright, Master Sorrowsworn. I’m sure it was just an accident,” Stacey laughed lightheartedly as she went to pick up her phone. She then backed away as Reimi threw a fist her way. The initial attack was followed by several more that she deflected. “Miss Walters!”

“You’re pretty damn good at defending yourself,” said Reimi.

James froze and looked at Stacey before looking at Reimi. He sighed before shaking his head. “Stacey… don’t tell me…”

“Sorry, Master Sorrowsworn,” Stacey said before she pulled out a knife from a secret holster on her thigh and threw it at him.

“Shit!” James said as readied to duck. To his surprise, Reimi jumped in front of him and caught the knife by its handle.

“Are you okay?!” said Reimi. She looked to see that Stacey used the short moment to pick up her phone. Reimi threw the knife, skewering and knocking the phone out of her hand before she could try to send the photo. Reimi was unsure why Stacey ran for the broken phone before noticing her take the knife back, smash the phone with her shoe, and take a still intact chip out of it. “Sim card!” said Reimi as she charged Stacey who was now running away.

“Reimi!” James yelled as he saw her shrinking in the distance just as the car got to him.

“Tell Charlotte and catch up!” she yelled as she followed Stacey into a tight alley and disappeared.

As the car pulled up, the door opened to reveal Charlotte in the driver’s seat with a confused look. “What’s going on?” she said.

“I’ll explain on the go!” said James as he hopped in the car. “Drive!”

XXXXXXXXXX

Reimi barreled down the alley, vaulting over garbage piles and bins that Stacey knocked over to slow her down. As she leaped over another bin, Reimi ducked in mid-air to narrowly avoid a knife flying towards her. “Bitch…” Reimi said under her breath. She was happy to know that that was probably the last time she had to deal with that knife, however.

The sun almost felt unfamiliar as Reimi exited the alley. She looked down the street to see Stacey running as fast as she could. Wasting no time, Reimi pursued her target. Much like Stacey, she pushed through several people as they ran down a busy street. When they reached an intersection, Reimi was surprised to see Stacey run through oncoming traffic. Feeling a bit anxious, Reimi did the same, hoping that the cars would just move out of the way. To both her relief and worry, the cars did swerve out of the way, but the collateral damage they caused as they spun out on the intersection filled her with an ounce of guilt. The honks and alarms echoed behind as she continued to chase Stacey.

Several turns at street corners and alleys later, Reimi had barely closed the distance. Even more surprising to her, Stacey was maintaining her pace. It wasn’t often Reimi ran with someone who could keep up with her both in speed and endurance. Not only did Stacey do this, but her methodical way of creating obstacles irritated and kept Reimi at bay. She was happy when they got to a section of the street with fruit vendors. As she passed by a stall, Reimi took an apple to the owner’s displeasure and threw it at Stacey. Her aim was true, and the apple connected with her head. What Reimi saw that followed not only surprised her, but completely impressed her. Stacey staggered from the head hit and just as she stumbled forward, she dove and tumbled, getting back on her feet and maintaining her pace. Reimi’s little deterrent barely gained her a few feet. Even more unfortunate, Reimi quickly lost ground as Stacey did the same thing, throwing a fruit back at her. Reimi slowed down and leaned right to avoid it, cursing at herself that she was back at square one.

Despite everything, Reimi did her best to stay focused. She chased Stacey with everything she had, never letting up for an instant. They went around several more streets and alleys before Reimi finally felt a tightness in her chest. She wasn’t at the point where she would start slowing down, but she was getting uncomfortable. She looked forward and gritted her teeth. “I can’t believe she’s not gassed yet…” she thought. As they neared another intersection, a familiar looking muscle car appeared from the corner with perfect timing. Reimi sighed as Stacey tried to stop and ran into it, flipping over the front and landing on the car’s hood on her back. Reimi slowed her pace and panted as Charlotte and James stepped out of the car to look at her. There was a crowd gathered around them and pictures were being taken non-stop. Exasperation filled Reimi as she saw Stacey sit up and leap off of the car, running again just as Charlotte and James turned to look back. “Get back in the car!” she yelled as she ran past them to pursue Stacey once again.

What had abruptly ended was just as quick to start again as Reimi chased Stacey. This time however, she was surprised when Stacey ran into a building. Reimi looked at it to see that it was a three-story hotel. “It’s a nice try, but I’m not afraid of heights!” she thought as she ran into the hotel. A quick scan revealed Stacey running up the main stair. Reimi quickly followed, bounding up the steps as quickly and efficiently as she could. Carts and trolleys were wheeled her direction by Stacey, but Reimi zipped around or bounded over them as they came. She followed Stacey into an emergency stairway and saw the light from the sun gleam through as Stacey opened the door a floor above her. As she reached and pushed through the exit, she saw Stacey standing no more than ten feet away from her. “Give up, bitch!” Reimi yelled.

“You should be the one to give up!” said Stacey as she smirked and started to chuckle. “I knew they’d exit the car if I stayed on it a bit. Even if I don’t get this sim card to Lady Sorrowsworn, there were several dozen people that took pictures of them. She’ll know he’s out of the hospital soon enough.”

“Shit…” said Reimi. “Well, if that’s the case, I guess I should take you out since you’re clearly going to be a persistent threat.”

“That’s the plan,” said Stacey with one final smile before running towards the edge of a building.

There was no hesitation in Reimi as she quickly darted for Stacey. She saw her jump off the edge of the hotel onto another building and quickly copied her. Both women landed on the building below, both rolling before continuing to run with Stacey still holding a substantial lead. They jumped over several more buildings before they reached a twin complex connected by air vents. As Stacey jumped on it, the vents creaked and dented, causing Reimi to curse and stop. She grudgingly watched Stacey cross, not taking the chance of causing the vent to collapse under their combined weight. As Stacey reach the opposite end and continued to run, Reimi leaped onto the vent and dashed across it as fast as she could to make up time. To no surprise to her, the vent gave out and fell from beneath on her last step as she reached the opposite end. Stacey’s lead was now huge, and Reimi said an assortment of expletives under her breath as she ran after her.

Just when all hope of catching up seemed lost, Reimi noticed Stacey stop at the edge of a building. She was motionless for a while before she started running back towards her. Reimi’s instincts told her that there must have been a giant gap that Stacey hesitated on. She sprinted with all her might just as Stacey began to run from her again to attempt the jump. Reimi was no more than a handful of feet away from Stacey by the time she started to run from her again. They jumped the giant gap with less than a second between them. While she was in the air, Reimi noticed that Stacey was lower than her. Stacey connected with the wall, gripping at the edge of the building. Reimi on the other hand, landed solidly on the roof and rolled. She turned to see Stacey’s fingers on the edge of the building, straining to pull herself up. Reimi wasted no time and ran up to her, stomping on Stacey’s fingers and making her let go. She heard a wince followed by a gasp as her target fell. Between the twenty feet from the top to the ground, Stacey, got caught and slowed down by a few clotheslines before landing on a pile of garbage with a loud resonant thud. “Holy fuck…” said Reimi as she looked down at an immobile Stacey and panted.

Several minutes later, Reimi exited the building that she was just on top of. There was a very small group of people that looked down the alley with phones out. When she turned the corner, she saw Stacey still lying on the pile of garbage. Reimi sighed and approached, taking an old belt from the trash to tie up Stacey. As she reached her, Reimi recoiled as Stacey quickly swung her leg at her. She was a bit too late and her foot connected with her face, staggering her back and making her drop the belt. She shook her head in delirium from the solid blow before noticing Stacey grapple her. Reimi tried to fight back, but Stacey eventually got her in a standing guillotine. She punched at Stacey’s ribs, causing her to grunt in pain. Unfortunately, it was not enough, and she eventually blacked out.

As Stacey felt the fight leave Reimi, she let go and dropped her on the ground when she was certain she was out. She pushed through the crowed only to be met by a clothesline from James’ forearm. She could feel her airflow halt as her neck was crushed under his forearm before she fell back and hit the back of her head on the pavement.

“Goddamn…” said James as he looked at Stacey knocked out. He then looked to see the other knocked out woman before rushing to her. “Reimi! Reimi?! Are you okay?!”

“No time for that!” said Charlotte as she used a piece of scrap to tie Stacey’s wrists behind her. “Help me toss this psycho into the trunk and pick Reimi up! Everything’s fucked and we’ve got to go!”

“Understood!” said James.

XXXXXXXXXX

“This just in: Several reports from pedestrians on the east side of Downtown Sorrowsworn talk about a chase between two women. During this chase, an individual who is believed to be the supposed James Sorrowsworn was seen on the scene. As the city knows, Claudius Sorrowsworn and his heir, James Sorrowsworn, were the victims of a joint assassination several months ago. It is believed that both father and son are undergoing intense recovery and are both comatose. Currently, the branch associated with Claudius Sorrowsworn is being run by his wife, Emilia Sorrowsworn,” said a woman’s voice on the radio.

“If it truly is James Sorrowsworn, I find it odd that he hasn’t addressed the public about his well-being. In fact, it’s kind of interesting to see the supposed comatose son out and about and part of something as big as a Hollywood style chase, huh, Em? From what I’m hearing though, it seems the populace believes that it’s just someone who looks like him and that the actual James Sorrowsworn is still in recovery” said a man’s voice on the radio.

“Well, if that is true, then it’s a very convincing look alike, Chet. But if Young Master Sorrowsworn is up and recovered, I wonder if his father will follow suit. If not, it looks like he’ll have to step in his father’s shoes,” said Em.

“And they are big shoes to fill! Anyway, before we got sidetracked, it is said that the subjects of the chase were carried by this supposed Young Master Sorrowsworn and his accomplice. Speaking of accomplices, that’s one buxom blonde with him if I don’t say so myself,” said Chet.

“Yes, she is. People have been posting pictures of her everywhere online and she seems to be garnering as much attention as this supposed impostor. Anyway, before we get sidetracked again, police arrived on the scene hours after. Since the two suspects took two other individuals, they are considered kidnappers and have been deemed dangerous. Citizens are expected to be at large for a busted muscle car with heavily tinted windows. The model is unknown, and it has no license plate, but it’s supposed to be a year sixty-nine model,” said Em.

“C’mon, Young Master!” said Charlotte.

James switched the radio off and readied to remove the keys from the car.

“No, leave it in there,” said Charlotte as she put her hand on James’ shoulder. “Let’s run the battery and engine dry.”

“A-Alright…” said James as he stepped out of the car. He followed Charlotte down the fairly secluded parking lot to a lime green Lamborghini Gallardo that also had tinted windows. “Charlotte… My dad…”

“Will be okay!” Charlotte finished his sentence. “Your mother only has temporary control of the fortune and needs one of you alive since your father has it set to be given to you, not her. She knows there’s a chance she might not catch you, so until she does, she’s not taking him off life support. She’s probably going to get him to sign it over to her when he wakes up in a drug addled state from all the painkillers. After all, by the off chance she loses you and never sees you again, he’s the only chance she has of inheriting the family fortune.”

“But how sure are you?” said James.

“Honestly, I’m not too sure…” said Charlotte. “But if she bluffs about pulling the plug on him, we can bluff that you’ll disappear forever. Effective stalemate.”

“That’s playing with my dad’s life! And she can still blackmail us…” said James.

“It’s the only choice we have! Plus, your mother is a greedy devil,” said Charlotte. “While she would not be in direct blame for using your Father’s fortune for human trafficking, she is still at the end of the day, part of the family. It would sink the family’s stocks dramatically if she did that. Not to mention the scramble that would follow among your father’s siblings on who should take his branch to keep it away from your mother. If anything, blackmail will be her last resort. Please, Young Master, just… calm down…”

“It’s hard to calm down when my dad’s life is at stake, okay?” said James.

“I know…” Charlotte paused and turned around. She cupped James face and pulled him in for a kiss. “But it’s the only option we have right now. Know that your father would be in a much worse state if he knew something happened to you instead of him.”

“I understand. I really hope you’re right…” said James. He did his best to keep negative thoughts at bay as he reached the car with Charlotte and they both stepped in. As they buckled up and Charlotte backed up, he looked at Reimi still knocked out. Next to her was Stacey, tied up and also still knocked out. James returned his gaze to Reimi and saw the small swell on her cheek. “She’s not gonna like that…”

“Best cheer her up when she’s awake, then,” Charlotte said as they drove out of the parking lot.

“That usually ends up being both a good and bad idea,” said James. He chuckled as they drove down the road and got caught in traffic. “Where are we heading now?”

“To a safe house,” said Charlotte. “We’re going to lay low for a few days before we proceed to the next part of the plan.”

“I still don’t know anything about this plan,” said James.

“For now, just know that the idea is to get you, Cici, and Reimi far away from your mother,” said Charlotte before sighing. “And I guess, me as well now. My face is everywhere and I’m sure your mother’s pieced together what I’ve been doing these past months.”

“I don’t think that’s a bad thing…” James said as he looked at her. “At the end of the day, I still got my wish of bringing you with me.”

“Well, aren’t you just the lucky one?” Charlotte giggled. “I guess I should reward you for taking me on this adventure.”

“There’s the promiscuous joke,” said James.

“Sorry I made you wait so long!” Charlotte giggled more. “Anyway, just relax until we get there, okay?”

“Fine by me…” said James. He leaned back on the seat and watched as traffic passed them by. The hours melted away and James saw the gradual change of scenery from tall concrete monoliths to endless fields of grass. The roads became narrower and bumpier as the car continued on. James took a deep breath and noticed that even the air the vents were belching out seemed a bit more pristine. “Country roads… So romantic…”

“Should I pull over for a quick session?” Charlotte said with as smirk.

“That’s not what I meant…” said James smirking back.

“I thought it was worth asking,” said Charlotte.

They continued to drive, and Charlotte eventually turned off the air conditioner as they kept going. James assumed they must have been heading north since it was getting colder. Either that, or it had something to do with it turning winter. If anything, it was probably a mix of both. James felt the car jerk as Charlotte went off road on a very subtle path. She followed it for another hour until the grass became tall trees. The trees in the wooded area they were in lacked any foliage. Coupled with the setting sun and encroaching darkness, there was a very eerie feel to the road. It eventually opened up into a clearing with a modest looking and lit wood cabin. It was still quite large, but definitely small compared to what James was accustomed to. Even so, after driving down such a spooky lane, the cabin felt very inviting and cozy. “Is this the place?” said James.

“Yes, it is,” said Charlotte. She looked back at their two passengers. “I can’t believe they’re still both out…”

“It made the trip less chaotic,” said James.

“Fair point,” said Charlotte. “C’mon, let’s get you inside.”

“Okay,” said James. He stepped out of the car in tandem with Charlotte. Upon walking to the cabin, two maids and three hosts he’d never seen before stepped out. “H-Hello there,” said James.

“Bonjour,” said two of them.

“Huh? French?” said James.

“Bonjour! Je m’appelle, Mademoiselle Adelstein,” said Charlotte as she approached the group. “They only speak French, so I’ll take care of this, Young Master. For now, just head inside and relax.”

“Okay,” said James. He took a few steps before stopping and turning around. “Where’s my room?”

“Why don’t you let her show you?” said Charlotte as she pointed behind him.

James looked at Charlotte quizzically and was surprised by her overly wholesome and genuine smile. He had not seen it in a very long time which made him wonder what the occasion was. When he turned back, James froze in place as he saw the woman Charlotte was pointing to standing by the door. The natural light from the setting sun complimented the artificial light from the cabin as she was bathed in both. His chest tightened and he felt a wave of emotion as he stared at her. James opened his mouth, but no words came out. Eventually, he tried again and was able to get a single word out. That word also happened to be a name. “Cecelia…”
Xenon FAKKU Writer
I almost thought that this was a new series entirely since it was renamed, but it seems to be a new arc. I'll give my thoughts on each chapter.

---

So, recalling what I could from when I last read this series years ago will be tough, but I'll do my best.

It was very intense at the beginning, things were very dramatic as there was a lot of emotion from James waking up. Almost a bit melodramatic. Seemed like slapping Charlotte was a bit of an overreaction in my eyes and makes James out to be easy to lash out in abuse when angry and scared, and maybe that's what you were aiming for, but it seemed over-the-top for what I remember of his typical mentality. After that, though, the emotion from the scenes are described well enough. I'd say the part with Reimi being fixated on her imperfection and sad that her body will never return to being as good as it used to be for her, there is a slight bit of existential dread in the sadness of one's body changing against one's will that really had me feeling for her in that moment, so well done.

The erotic scene was well enough. Although the sentence "He fired one thick ropey strand after another, four months’ worth of backed up sexual frustration being unleashed down Charlotte’s throat." had me thinking too much about the simularities between it and the fabled Sword Art Online Extra Chapter line "Two years worth of semen made a glopping noise as it flowed endlessly into asuna." It didn't destroy the moment for me, but it was something amusing I thought about in that moment.

Anyway, well done and here are the glaring errors I noticed.

Instead, he simply he let Charlotte lead the kiss while stroking him.

“Stopr right there!” said Charlotte.

---

This was an intense chapter, a lot of emotional moments. I'm glad that James could bring Reimi out of her funk. There were a few things that I'm not sure would line up well realistically, but that's okay. I'm mainly thinking of how they probably would want to get patients out of the hospital as soon as possible, and there's probably no reason at all they would admit Reimi in when her issue would have been determined to be psychological in nature. It's alright to set that aside, though.

The situation with Nurse Stacy was kind of funny. Interesting fantasy material, but also a funny porn trope. I'm sure it must have been fun to write about. There's an issue with Nurse Stacy, however. She asks James why his identity is being kept secret, but then later says his name, Master Sorrowsworn, when taking the tray away when Charlotte arrives. I guess either secrets get whispered around or this is a mistake. Or perhaps it is only being kept a secret from the public, as the next chapter is telling me.

Well done with this chapter and here are the errors that I noticed. Ask me if any are not obvious.

James took the last bite of his meal just as he turned her attention to him.

“I really will miss this Charlotte.”

He then though about being able to take Stacey.

“You weren’t the worse,” said Reimi as she planted a kiss on his forehead.

He laughed louder than he could remember in recent time as he moved and laid beside her.

---

I suppose keeping James' identity secret was held by the hospital staff so she knows his name in confidence.

You know, I kind of suspected that Stacy was a spy of some sort, but I thought, well then why isn't she just poisoning James' meals that she's making him?

Stacy stayed on the car because she thought James and Charlotte would get out of it? Before Reimi caught up to her? That's a stretch.

I'm actually impressed at the chase scene. It goes on a little long, but I could imagine it playing out like in an action film.

The rest of it was pretty nice, I especially enjoyed that reunion with Cecelia and imagining that lime green car going by the countryside in the fall. A very picturesque image.

Great work on this chapter, crazr, and I'm pleased to be caught up now. I'll be looking forward to the next installation sometime soon, I hope.

Here are the relevant fixes I noticed. Ask if any need explaining:

Reimi leaned forward to see pass James and saw the person of interest.

As Stacey reach the opposite end and continued to run, Reimi leaped onto the vent and dashed across it as fast as she could to make up time.

She pushed through the crowed only to be met by a clothesline from James’ forearm.
Oh my goodness, this is way more than I expected, Xenon. Thank you so much for reading it. It's been hard to get back into the swing of things, but I've been trying my hardest. I'm actually heavily editing the first part of this story so that there are as little inconsistencies as possible. It's been grueling, but it's a good way to get my mind off of all the teacher work and responsibilities.

I see that you have some small gripes and the like, so I thought it best if I reply to them!

Xenon wrote...

It was very intense at the beginning, things were very dramatic as there was a lot of emotion from James waking up. Almost a bit melodramatic. Seemed like slapping Charlotte was a bit of an overreaction in my eyes and makes James out to be easy to lash out in abuse when angry and scared, and maybe that's what you were aiming for, but it seemed over-the-top for what I remember of his typical mentality. After that, though, the emotion from the scenes are described well enough. I'd say the part with Reimi being fixated on her imperfection and sad that her body will never return to being as good as it used to be for her, there is a slight bit of existential dread in the sadness of one's body changing against one's will that really had me feeling for her in that moment, so well done.

The erotic scene was well enough. Although the sentence "He fired one thick ropey strand after another, four months’ worth of backed up sexual frustration being unleashed down Charlotte’s throat." had me thinking too much about the simularities between it and the fabled Sword Art Online Extra Chapter line "Two years worth of semen made a glopping noise as it flowed endlessly into asuna." It didn't destroy the moment for me, but it was something amusing I thought about in that moment.

I've only ever shown James being irrationally emotional in one other part of the story, so I understand how it seems out of place. The main idea of him lashing out was to get across the thought that he might subconsciously have some of his mother's traits and that he needs to do his best to not act like her. That's why he apologized immediately. As for Reimi, your reaction was what I wanted! I'm glad I could express her emotions in a way that allow you to identify, sympathize, and/or empathize with her.

I find it funny that you found a glaring similarity in a line I wrote and a story from Wattpad regardless of how absurd the connection.

Xenon wrote...

This was an intense chapter, a lot of emotional moments. I'm glad that James could bring Reimi out of her funk. There were a few things that I'm not sure would line up well realistically, but that's okay. I'm mainly thinking of how they probably would want to get patients out of the hospital as soon as possible, and there's probably no reason at all they would admit Reimi in when her issue would have been determined to be psychological in nature. It's alright to set that aside, though.

The situation with Nurse Stacy was kind of funny. Interesting fantasy material, but also a funny porn trope. I'm sure it must have been fun to write about. There's an issue with Nurse Stacy, however. She asks James why his identity is being kept secret, but then later says his name, Master Sorrowsworn, when taking the tray away when Charlotte arrives. I guess either secrets get whispered around or this is a mistake. Or perhaps it is only being kept a secret from the public, as the next chapter is telling me.

I was really hoping you wouldn't point out how long Reimi had been admitted. It's a big plot point I was hoping many people would ignore, but I should know better with you. Yes, she should be evaluated for something psychological, but I thought it most convenient for the scene and situation if I could come up with a reason for her to stay even if it wasn't the best reason.

The idea behind Stacey was to try something refreshing and raunchy, so I'm glad you liked it. While the idea was that secrets get around, I realized well after when I published this that I could tidy it up a bit. For now, I'm leaving it the way it is.

Xenon wrote...

I suppose keeping James' identity secret was held by the hospital staff so she knows his name in confidence.

You know, I kind of suspected that Stacy was a spy of some sort, but I thought, well then why isn't she just poisoning James' meals that she's making him?

Stacy stayed on the car because she thought James and Charlotte would get out of it? Before Reimi caught up to her? That's a stretch.

I'm actually impressed at the chase scene. It goes on a little long, but I could imagine it playing out like in an action film.

The rest of it was pretty nice, I especially enjoyed that reunion with Cecelia and imagining that lime green car going by the countryside in the fall. A very picturesque image.

Great work on this chapter, crazr, and I'm pleased to be caught up now. I'll be looking forward to the next installation sometime soon, I hope.

It seems I didn't do a good job at keeping Stacey's ulterior motives a secret, haha. As for why she just didn't poison him, the idea behind her actions revolved around the belief that she knows James is alive and that he has people who want to help and overthrow his mother. Since she didn't know just how many people he had, she was trying to ply James so that she could weed out everyone involved.

Yeah, that car thing was kind of a stretch. I got nothing for it... Hahaha!

You are the third person after my fiancee and Yuri to say that you enjoyed the chase scene. Sorry that you thought it ran a little long, but it's nice to hear you describe it the same way they did.

I didn't expect some serene or relaxing feeling to be associated with the last bit of the story, but I'm still glad it is! I would like to say that updates will be a bit inconsistent, but I hope it won't be too bad. Thanks again for all the help and I'll try to get all the errors fixed up as soon as possible.
Xenon FAKKU Writer
crazr wrote...
Oh my goodness, this is way more than I expected, Xenon. Thank you so much for reading it. It's been hard to get back into the swing of things, but I've been trying my hardest. I'm actually heavily editing the first part of this story so that there are as little inconsistencies as possible. It's been grueling, but it's a good way to get my mind off of all the teacher work and responsibilities.

Hey, my pleasure. Sorry that it took me so long to notice it. But senpai eventually noticed you after all, kohai.

I hope that your teaching responsibilities aren't overly burdening you. I understand that it can be more than a handful of hard work, however.

crazr wrote...
The main idea of him lashing out was to get across the thought that he might subconsciously have some of his mother's traits and that he needs to do his best to not act like her. That's why he apologized immediately.

Yes, I suspected that you were trying to do this, and I can see that from one element because of your emphasis on describing the memories of Cecelia being struck.

crazr wrote...
I was really hoping you wouldn't point out how long Reimi had been admitted. It's a big plot point I was hoping many people would ignore, but I should know better with you. Yes, she should be evaluated for something psychological, but I thought it most convenient for the scene and situation if I could come up with a reason for her to stay even if it wasn't the best reason.

Sorry to disappoint you by noticing your plot holes. If you want to leave it in through convenience, that's fine. It didn't exactly inhibit my enjoyment of your writing, but perhaps a similar effect might have been conveyed by having her shadow Charlotte and be extra clingy? Or have her be suspiciously silent and depressed? Have Charlotte lock her in James' room until he can convince her to snap out of it? Those are my initial suggestions, but you can do as you see fit.

crazr wrote...
It seems I didn't do a good job at keeping Stacey's ulterior motives a secret, haha.

You probably did a fine job, but I know better than to trust new characters that try to appeal to a character when they're weak in order to get close alone time with them, especially when they later mention how much they adore them and the maid lady who saved them even when most would ignore such a person, and a spy would make it their business to remember. You can just call me paranoid, but I like to call things out ahead of time if I can. If I did, you would have proof that I figured it out before I read it, Haha!

crazr wrote...
You are the third person after my fiancee and Yuri to say that you enjoyed the chase scene. Sorry that you thought it ran a little long, but it's nice to hear you describe it the same way they did.

It's nothing to apologize for. Clearly it worked for what you intended and it's nice to have a bit of action in this story when you're building up the tension to be life-threatening. This is what we can expect. I look forward to seeing how you write about James "torturing" information out of her. And if that's the case, I suppose we can add "orgasm denial" to the kink tags of this story. I jest, though. Do as you wish (but I claim no responsibility for whatever seed this comment plants in your mind).

crazr wrote...
I didn't expect some serene or relaxing feeling to be associated with the last bit of the story, but I'm still glad it is! I would like to say that updates will be a bit inconsistent, but I hope it won't be too bad. Thanks again for all the help and I'll try to get all the errors fixed up as soon as possible.

I suspect it might have been their light-hardheartedness that caused me to feel a bit more calm even considering there was an attempted murderer in the back (and not the trunk?) Please, though, feel free to update as often as you see fit. It's completely understandable and make no attempt to rush. The longer it's in the works, the better the quality, I always say.
Oh my stars, it has been a while. I finally got a break from my program and I used it to write this (not so) fantastic chapter quite quickly. In all honesty, I finished everything but the lewd scene before the end of Christmas break and thought about submitting it then. I ended up not doing so and finally just wrote the lewd scene now. Looking at currently, I feel I should have submitted it back then since the naughty part seems carelessly tacked on, haha.

On a side note, once I fill some paper work, I am officially a credentialed teacher! All I need to complete the the look is... well... a job, haha. Hopefully, that comes by a lot easier. Unfortunately, as a teacher, that means I need to be extra private with stuff too. So if anyone needs anything from me of the personal variety, please PM me!

Without further ado, here is the chapter! Boy, I feel both good and bad for James at the end.

Chapter 4: The Message

Spoiler:
“It is a pleasure to see you again, Young Master,” Cecelia said as she bowed and curtsied.

“Yeah…” said James. He looked at her and smiled contently, saying nothing else.

“Are you going to give her something to do, or not?” Charlotte broke the long silence between them that neither had noticed.

“Oh! Um… Cecelia, could you show me my quarters?” said James.

“As you wish. Please follow me,” said Cecelia. She motioned for James to come with her into the cabin.

The slight chill in the air was expunged by the inviting warmth of the cabin. James took a quick look around to see that it was very similar to the ones you would see in horror movies down to the taxidermy displays and rugs. Knowing his father though, hew knew that they were all fake. After the quick inspection, James continued to follow Cecelia towards the stairs. He kept taking quick glances to notice other things such as a stone fireplace with a cozy looking hearth, a very worn out yet comfortable looking couch next to a wooden table with a glass top, and two other smaller couches that gave off the same vibes. Basically, he noticed a very comfy looking living room.

By the time he reached the middle of the stairs and lost sight of the first floor, James caught two other doorways absent doors that led to separate areas of the cabin. When the second floor came to view, James looked down an eerily familiar hallway. The lights were dim and gave it a soothing brownish orange glow. Throughout the walk, James noticed there was a very comforting wood smell. It was old, yet fresh, causing him to take deeper than normal breaths. A final glance back down the hall was all James could do before Cecelia got his attention with the creak of a door.

“These will be your quarters,” she said and motioned for him to enter.

“Alright then,” said James as he walked in. It was a small room with a twin bed, closet, and desk as its only accommodations. He would have also counted the rug, but he didn’t think it would provide as much use. There was a window at the end which he walked up to and looked out of. James smiled at the scenery that lay before him. It was very picturesque and reminiscent of something Rosalind would have drawn. “This cabin is amazing!” said James. “It’s like something out of a movie. But with less death.”

“I suppose you could equate it to that,” said Cecelia. “The bathroom is at the end of the hall and you and I are sharing the closet. If this displeases you, please inform me so that I can remove my clothing.”

“That should be fine,” said James. His focus left the view outside as he turned to look at Cecelia. “We’re… sharing the closet?”

“Yes. There is very little room in this cabin,” said Cecelia. “Since I am your personal maid, I will be sleeping with you.”

“I mean, I guess I shouldn’t complain, but are you okay with that?” said James.

“I do not mind,” she said. “There is also a chance I may not sleep here if Reimi or Charlotte wish to sleep with you. I advise not sleeping with both of them at once, however. There is very little room on the bed.”

James coughed and blushed. “Direct as ever, I see?” he said. “How have you been?”

“I have been for the most part, okay,” said Cecelia. “Despite your incident, I was still moved to the hotel on that day. I believe that Lady Sorrowsworn was too fixated with the situation to pay any mind to me.”

“So… you haven’t been around her?”

“Not in the past four months, no,” said Cecelia.

“That’s good to hear,” said James as he sat on the bed.

“Would you like some sleepwear? It is getting quite late,” said Cecelia.

“Sure,” said James. He leaned back on the bed and watched Cecelia take some clothes out of the closet. “Did you do anything exciting while at The Shard?”

“I simply filled the role of a part time worker. Master Sorrowsworn said he would not have me work after everything I have endured” said Cecelia. She walked back to James and handed him a plain white shirt and grey sweatpants. “I insisted on contributing to his hotel, however, and after a long debate, he said I could work part time.”

“Why am I not surprised?” James chuckled as he took the clothes. “You never can just sit and rest, huh?”

“I suppose not,” said Cecelia. “I felt a little selfish only working twenty hours a week and having all that free time.”

“Well, in any case, I’m glad you’ve been okay. I was very worried about you.”

“And I you.”

“You were worried about me?” said James as he looked at her curiously. “I’m glad to hear that…”

“I was,” said Cecelia. “Despite the unfortunate events that have befallen me, you have made my life just a bit happier. It has made you quite precious to me, and if something were to have taken you away, I would have been profoundly sad.”

“Cecelia… Thank you…” said James.

“Of course, Young Master,” said Cecelia. She suddenly started undoing the laces on her maid outfit.

“Wait, wait, wait! What are you doing?” James was taken aback by her actions.

“I am changing clothes since it is getting late,” said Cecelia as she continued, the top now slipping off her left shoulder.

“Then at least let me turn around!” said James.

“That should not be necessary. I am your servant, after all. You should pay no mind to my body like how I should be ready to show it to you if you order me to,” said Cecelia.

“If that’s the case, then I order you to turn around!” said James.

“As you wish,” said Cecelia just as she finished with her top.

“Holy hell…” said James. He sighed as he watched Cecelia pull her top off, revealing her back to him. Even though it was just her back, James still couldn’t help but stare. Her body was so alike to Reimi. It was tight and well defined, but maybe not to the same extent. Regardless, it was shapely in a way wholly different from Charlotte’s. It was something he was constantly reminded of whenever he saw. The initial impression quickly went away as James noticed a few streaks on her back. He counted three diagonal marks that went in an alternating patter from the bottom of her shoulder blades to the middle of her back. Their color was ever so slightly different from the rest of her back. Seeing them made James sigh. “I… I see that the ointment was only mostly successful…”

Cecelia paused to look back at James. She did her best to try and inspect her back before facing away from him again. “Unfortunately, some traces remain,” said Cecelia.

“I’m sorry…” said James. “I shouldn’t have even brought it up…”

“This was not your fault,” said Cecelia. She continued to undress. “Everyone did the best they could, and I am thankful for it. This is better than no healing at all.”

“I suppose so…” said James. He refocused his attention and looked to Cecelia’s arms as she raised them to slip a white shirt on. It was smaller than his, but still quite big on her. He tracked her hand as it slipped under her shirt and fidgeted about before slowly emerging with a bra in its grip. With that done, Cecelia tugged at the laces on her skirt before slipping it off. Though there was still an ounce of pain in his heart, it still managed to skip a beat as he saw the bottom half of her ass. It looked so nice in her panties. “My god…” said James as he looked to the wall.

“Is something the matter?” Cecelia turned to face him as she spoke.

“N-No… you’re just… really distracting, you know?” said James.

“I apologize,” said Cecelia. She unfolded the loose loungewear she had and stepped into them, completing her attire.

“It’s okay, Cecelia,” said James. He smiled as he took hold of his clothes. “Let me pay you back and do the same!”

“If that is what you wish,” said Cecelia.

James said nothing and simply chuckled. He took off his dress shirt and undershirt and wadded them up before tossing them on the bed. As he unfolded his sleep shirt, he saw Cecelia look at his body with her typical apathetic look. He inspected himself as well, but James noticed a few things that he didn’t before. He didn’t have some superhero’s physique, but he did remember having a nice set of abs. Now, there was just a few traces of the chiseled stomach he had before. His arms were still muscular, but they definitely lost some mass. “Looks like I have to make up for being stuck in the hospital so long…”

“I think your body is still quite attractive and you are still very handsome, Young Master,” said Cecelia.

“Am I?” James raised an eyebrow as he readied to slip the sleepshirt on.

“Very much so,” she said. “I always find myself getting a little excited when I see your body.”

James was speechless as he slipped the shirt on. “Always? Even before?”

“Every time, yes.”

“Why share this now?”

“Reimi and Charlotte have told me that I need to be more expressive of my feelings. Though I will admit that it is difficult for me to do so in a regular and socially acceptable way.”

“Well, I appreciate you trying…”

“If you would allow, may I try again?”

“Of course,” said James as he started undoing his bottoms.

“I have always found your body to be so arousing, and when I saw your cock the day I bathed you, I couldn’t help but get a little anxious.”

“Fucking hell…” James almost tripped as he slipped on the sweatpants. “Um… that’s… good to know, but… I think we need to work on your social skills still.”

“I was afraid you would say that,” said Cecelia.

“I’m sure we’ll figure it out…” said James as he laughed a bit nervously. “Um… since you’re being more direct, can I ask you some more personal questions? In return, you can ask me some as well.”

“Of course, Young Master,” said Cecelia.

“Awesome! So, first of all…”

“Young Master, I need you to…”

“Get the fuck down here, James! Now!” Charlotte’s voice that interrupted James was interrupted by Reimi.

“Shit…” said James.

“Shall we continue this conversation later?” said Cecelia.

“Of course,” said James.

XXXXXXXXXX

“As of now, Lady Sorrowsworn has stated that the alleged impersonator has been caught. With the help of the authorities, they are being questioned as we speak. Glad to see the end of this thing in sight, huh, Em?” said Chet.

“Yes indeed. Lady Sorrowsworn has also stated that when her husband and son properly awake, she will hold an extravagant celebration for them. Until then, she is doing her best to hold the family’s interest and tirelessly trying to work with Claudius Sorrowsworn’s siblings who she has stated: are in so much grief that it has made recent cooperation difficult,” said Em.

Charlotte switched the radio off as everyone huddled around the island it was positioned on. She spoke some French to the hosts and maids before they all left the area immediately. “They’re going to get everything ready so that we can leave the day after tomorrow.”

“So, she’s going to do this silently, huh?” said Reimi. “We need to be extra cautious.”

“I’m going to inform Tiberius about it. He’s already concerned that we had to go here instead of the hotel, but this just makes everything infinitely more complicated,” said Charlotte.

“Are you saying there’s going to be more assassin’s heading our way?” said James.

“Most likely,” said Reimi. “It’s the only reason she would cover this up. If no one’s looking for us, it’ll be easier to take us out. Less witnesses.”

“Well, shit. Now what…?” said James.

“We stick to the plan,” said Charlotte.

“Am I finally gonna be told about this plan?” said James.

“Yes. It’s really simple” said Charlotte. “We’re going to find your sister.”

“What? You mean Jessica?” said James.

“Yes,” said Charlotte. “A few days after you woke up in the hospital, some random homeless person was loitering outside of The Shard. He was asked to leave several times, but never complied. Your uncle was planning to call the police, but your aunt decided to confront him. Upon doing so, he grabbed her and started yelling nonsense at her. Your uncle was so shocked that he rushed to her immediately instead of calling the police.”

“This is nice story and all, but what does this have to do with anything?” said James.

“Let her finish and you might figure out,” said Reimi.

“Once your uncle pried him off your aunt, he called the police, and everything returned to normal. It wasn’t until Cecelia washed your uncle’s clothes that she found something in them.”

“I believe the homeless man slipped this in your uncle’s vest pocket without him noticing,” said Cecelia as she handed James a crumpled up piece of paper.

“What is this?” said James as he started uncrumpling it.

“It’s a note. Read it for yourself,” said Charlotte.

“To anyone in my family but my mother. I believe I have found incriminating evidence that could finally put Emilia Hodgins behind bars. Unfortunately, I will need assistance in retrieving said evidence. It would be best if I were to meet with someone in my family in order to formulate some sort of plan. I will be at the City Lights Diner every day from 2pm to 3pm. If I am approached, my friend will ask, †˜Who the hell are you supposed to be?’ The correct response will be, †˜Talk to me like that, and you’ll be coughing blood.’ I don’t even know if this note will ever make it to the west, but one of my friends assured me that they hired someone who was an expert with disguises. Please, whoever gets this, find me. To my family from your relative, JT,” said James. He looked at the room with a confused expression. “What does this mean?”

“I believe JT stands for Jessi Traurigkeit,” said Charlotte.

“Is that name supposed to mean anything?”

“Traurigkeit means sorrow in German,” said Reimi. “Jessi is short for Jessica.”

“What? You don’t mean…” said James.

“It’s a nom de plume,” said Charlotte. “It’s your sister. She figured something out about your mother. We need to meet with her.”

“You actually believed this note that came from a homeless person? Are you people nuts?” said James as he looked at the three women and shook his head.

“It’s the only lead we have,” said Charlotte. “As far as we know, all the things we can incriminate your mother on are things that would also incriminate the family. If people are to believe she is the sole reason for the family’s questionable actions, we need to show a history of wrong doing before she became a part of it. This note states that it can give us just that.”

“You want to believe what’s on a random note on a random homeless person? That’s insane!” said James. “For all we know, this could be a trap my mother set!”

“I doubt it,” said Reimi. “We looked up the City Lights Diner. It’s one of a kind in a small yet quite wealthy city known as Nevermore. This city is on the east coast. It seems like quite the hassle to have you go all the way there only to be put down. Especially if you consider your current state. She’s not going to have someone in hiding spend months trying to get to a place so far away in secret. Not to mention a place as public as a diner. It just doesn’t sound like a prime assassination location after how well her last attempt went.”

"Plus, this note came mere days after your assassination attempt. If that's the case, that means your mother had a contingency plan ready knowing you would be in this position months later. That sounds highly impossible," said Charlotte.

James let out a sigh and rubbed his head. “Okay, let’s assume this isn’t a trap. How am I going to get from west to east in a manner that would cause the least amount of hassle?”

“Simple,” said Charlotte. “We take you down south by boat.”

“What…?” said James.

“The plan is to get you on a Sorrowsworn Cruise Ship,” said Charlotte. “Your aunt runs one of the biggest cruise lines on the west coast. With the help of your uncle, they’ve set up a west to east cruise that takes you around South America. That’s how we’re going to get you there.”

“I don’t want to sound like a pessimist, but wouldn’t that take ages?” said James.

“Yes, but it will be quite safe. If you think about it, there aren’t many ways your mother can get someone on a boat. Approaching vessels would be easy to spot and having someone sent in by helicopter would not be very subtle. Not to mention that all the people on board would make your mother pause at the thought of sinking it. Collateral damage on such a scale would be hard to cover up and explain.”

“Shit, this is really happening, isn’t it?” said James. “Well, I guess I get to see Aunt Marissa. Who knew crises would make me see my family more often?”

“Maybe the world is finally telling you to stop being a lazy complacent asshole,” said Reimi.

“Thanks…” said James.

“Well, now you know the plan. Hopefully when the time comes to leave, you’ll be ready physically and mentally,” said Charlotte.

“I hope so,” said James.
“Anyway, we should all get some rest” said Charlotte. “If possible, I would like you up early tomorrow, Young Master.”

“Of course,” said James. “Can you tell me the occasion?”

“We have a prisoner to interrogate,” said Charlotte.

XXXXXXXXXX

A tap on his shoulder woke up James. “Bonjour, Monsieur,” he heard the voice of the woman that shook him awake. She continued to speak to his utter confusion before he heard another voice. As he looked to his left, James saw Cecelia now sitting up. He had completely forgotten that she was sleeping beside him.

“Bonjour, Madame,” said Cecelia as she straightened out her shirt. She continued to speak in French with the woman, even blushing at one point to James’ surprise. “She says that Charlotte is waiting for us in the cellar.”

“Is that all she said?” said James now raising an eyebrow.

“Yes,” said Cecelia.

“Non, non, non!” said the woman. She continued to rant which took Cecelia off guard.

“I feel like she’s telling me that she said more…” said James.

“Never you mind, Young Master. I suggest you get dressed and head downstairs. I will prepare breakfast for us,” said Cecelia as she quickly got dressed and readied to head out. She spoke and motioned the woman to follow her.

“It’s attractive when you speak French!” James smile as he noticed Cecelia blush and the other woman giggle as they exited his room. He quickly got up himself and got dressed before making his way down the cellar. After descending the dimly lit stair and passing a few wine racks, James saw Reimi and Charlotte standing over Stacey who was seated and cuffed by her wrists to a chair. He saw Reimi slap her before Charlotte noticed and approached him. “She’s being a bit rough…” said James.

“While I agree, remember that she did try to kill you,” said Charlotte. “A moment to speak with you privately?”

“Of course,” said James as he was quickly pulled away behind one of the racks and out of sight from Reimi and Stacey. “What is it?”

“I thought it best to speak privately regarding the following information,” said Charlotte. “Her name is Stacey Baudelaire. She was born on March 29th in Fresno, but other than that, I can’t find anything else. On the plus side, since she was out like a light yesterday, the crew was able to fully inspect her. She’s not being tracked or anything.”

“That’s at least good,” said James. “But we really don’t know anything else? Honestly?”

“We’ve been asking her questions all morning, but she’s been less than compliant,” said Charlotte as her and James’ attention were caught by a loud slap on the other side of the wine rack. “It was the excuse Reimi needed to start hitting her.”

“Let me try my hand at it,” said James. He made his way to Reimi and Stacey who immediately noticed him. “Hello there.”

“Master Sorrowsworn! I miss making you meals!” said Stacey.

“Enough of that. Who are you really?” said James.

“Why, I’m Nurse Stacey, of course!” she said. “Won’t you let me free? I took such good care of you!”

“Shut up!” said Reimi as she slapped Stacey. “You’re a fucking spy! Unless you tell us more about you or you tell us something about his mother, I’m going to kill you right here!”

“You don’t have the guts!” said Stacey. “You couldn’t do it on that roof, you can’t do it now. I bet it has something to do with your messed up shoulder!”

“Shut the fuck up!” Reimi exploded before slapping Stacey again and quickly choking her.

“Fuck! Reimi!” James quickly grabbed her and tried to pull her away. Her grip was like iron, and it took him and Charlotte to finally get Reimi to relent. “What the fuck was that?!”

“AHH!!!” Reimi growled loud enough for it to echo through the cellar. “Fuck this! Fuck her!” she said before storming up and out.

“You might want to calm down or you might get wrinkles!” Stacey giggled before recoiling as Charlotte slapped her.

“Do not talk to my friend that way,” she said. “If you’re not going to assist us, Miss Baudelaire, then you’re going to rot here for the rest of your life.”

“Charlotte…” said James.

“Enough of this,” Charlotte replied before gagging Stacey with several wraparounds of duct tape. She took no caution and went over her hair, covering it in the adhesive cloth alongside her cheekw, mouth, and almost her nose.

“Good god…” said James. “Now what?”

“It doesn’t matter,” said Charlotte as she started up the stairs with James in tow. “If she doesn’t want to share anything about herself, then she can stay there. We’re still leaving tomorrow, and she’ll be left here by her lonesome. She’ll be dead in a couple of days after.”

“Maybe we’re just not approaching it right,” said James. “I’m sure she can tell us something! We should take her with us. Leaving her here is just inhumane!”

“So, you want your assassin to be beside you this entire trip? Pardon me for overstepping, but have you lost your mind, Young Master?” said Charlotte. “She tried to kill you. She tried to kill Reimi. She exposed you. She’s made the whole situation so much worse. She deserves so much more than death for all the trouble she’s caused. This is a mercy!”

“This makes us no better than my mother!” said James.

“And that matters little to me! If it means keeping you safe and alive, I will do anything! Reimi, Cecelia, the staff in this cabin, they all would!” said Charlotte. “If there is a time to show no compassion, this is it!”

“Charlotte…” said James before he was cut off by a finger being placed on his lips.

“I don’t want to hear anymore, Young Master,” said Charlotte as she locked the cellar. “Allow me time to clear my head. These keys stay on me and you are not allowed down the cellar under any condition. This decision is final, and you cannot order any of us to change it.”

“Charlotte…” said James again before she walked off. “Shit… I know she tried to kill me, but this just seems wrong…”

“Is everything okay, Young Master?” said Cecelia from behind.

“Oh, hey,” said James as he turned around. “Yes, for the most part. Um… what do you think about Stacey?”

“She seems dangerous, but she also seems to be a point of stress for you,” said Cecelia. “Why is that?”

“I just think leaving her to die here is a bit harsh,” said James.

“And letting her come along and possibly endangering you is better?” said Cecelia.

“What? No! It’s just… I don’t know… Maybe I’m over thinking this,” said James. “I just feel crummy about this whole thing. This whole situation that we’re all in is such a fucking mess…”

“It is quite stressful,” said Cecelia. “Since I am still preparing breakfast, why not rest a bit in our quarters. You might feel better. I will call you down when everything is ready.”

“Yeah, that sounds good,” said James. “Maybe I’ll understand where everyone is coming from.”

XXXXXXXXXX

James sighed as he took the final step to reach upstairs. He made his way down the hall and opened the door to his quarters. As he stepped inside, he quickly turned around when he heard the door slam shut behind him. He was a little too late to react before Reimi grabbed and shoved him so that he stumbled onto the bed. His attempt at getting up was halted as Reimi straddle him and pulled his arms back to cuff to the bars on the headboard. “What the fuck?!” said James. “What are you doing?!”

“Quiet. I’m all wound up and I need to loosen up,” said Reimi.

“Cuffing me helps you loosen up?” said James.

“No, but fucking you will. I’ve been choked out and insulted by your fucking killer and I can’t understand a damn person here except you! I need to destress! Honestly, you should thank Cecelia and count yourself lucky,” said Reimi.

“She was in on this?” said James as he struggled.

“Yeah, she gave me the idea,” said Reimi. “She said it might be good for both of us.”

“It sure feels a bit one-sided don’t you…” James couldn’t finish his sentence as Reimi dove down to kiss his lips. She was very aggressive, completely catching him off guard. It was such a passionate kiss that James couldn’t help but moan when she broke it. “Holy shit…”

“If you liked that, you’re going to love what else is coming,” said Reimi with a devious smile. She pulled his shirt up to expose his torso which she kissed softly and repeatedly. She dragged her tongue across his chest before flicking it at one of his nipples. With a hand, she lightly pinched the other while softly nibbling the one in her mouth.

“Oh… god…” said James. He inhaled sharply as he felt Reimi’s teeth graze on his sensitive parts. He couldn’t recall many girls ever playing with his nipples, so he never thought about the fact that they were just as sensitive as women’s. Each action made by Reimi sent an appropriate amount of pleasurable pain through his body. He could feel his current worries fading as his focus went to how quickly his dick was getting hard.

Reimi looked down his body to notice his growing dick as well. She looked back to him before smiling and slipping her hand under his sweatpants. With a good firm grip, she grabbed his overly excited cock and started stroking it. “Well what do we have here?”

James couldn’t explain it, but Reimi just had a motion that was so unique to her. Maybe it was the twist of her wrist or the slight differences in pressure as she stroked up and down, but something about how Reimi engaged in carnal acts was wholly different from any other woman he had been with. James would argue that Reimi would probably put a porn star to shame.

“Let’s make sure these keep getting attention,” said Reimi with a coy smile as she circled her finger around one of James’ nipples. She reached over to the bag she had brought with her that rested on the desk next to the bed. From it, she pulled out some egg vibrators and body tape.

“Reimi…” James was a bit concerned as he watched the redhead in front of him start pulling some tape with the help of her mouth. He followed the little bullets as they were placed on each nipple and taped down. James noticed Reimi put her hands on the little pads attached to each bullet by a wire. With a press, his eyes widened as the stirred to life. “Oh…! Fuck!”

Reimi couldn’t help but smile as she felt James arch his back a little. She giggled before moving down his body and taking off his sweatpants. She was amazed at how unbelievably hard he had gotten. Reimi always new that James was quite sizable, but with how swollen and anxious he was now, she was pleasantly surprised. She watched as precum leaked profusely from his tip before starting to stroke it again. “Someone’s ready to pop,” she said.

“Fuck! Stop stroking! I’m gonna cum!” said James now writhing about. He pulled against the cuffs to try and get more comfortable with little success.

“Well we can’t have that,” Reimi said teasingly. She reached for the bag again and pulled out several taut rubber rings. Once she found the appropriate one, she rolled it down James’ cock like a condom until it reached the base. “Now with that problem resolved…” Reimi smiled with a combination of excitement and wickedness as she pulled her top off. She reached around and expertly removed her bra before lowering her chest close to his dick.

“You’re fucking kidding me!” James said as his dick convulsed and attempted to empty the contents of his balls to no success. The rubber ring did a fantastic job of holding back the contents of his balls while simultaneously tricking his brain into thinking he should be having an orgasm. As a result, James thrashed about as his dick convulsed in orgasmic bliss with no actual release, leaving him in a state of agonizing unsatisfiable pleasure. This feeling was intensified by Reimi wrapping her breasts around his cock and bouncing them up and down. “Fuck, fuck, fuck! Reimi, stop!”

“What’s the matter? Can’t handle a little pleasure?” Reimi teased knowing full well what she was doing. She squeezed her breasts a bit snugger, tightening the soft grip they had around James’ cock. To tease him even more, she licked her lips and took the tip of his dick that wasn’t between her breasts into her mouth. Reimi flicked he tongue at the slit occasionally while sucking on him. She smiled at her job well done when she saw droplets of white forcibly yet hopelessly exit the tip of James’ cock. “You seem a bit backed up,” she said with devious smile.

“For fuck’s sake, I need to cum! Reimi!” James was surprised that he was even able to speak. The pleasure he felt was unlike anything. He wasn’t even sure if it was pleasure anymore considering how much it was torturing him.

“Sorry this titfuck probably doesn’t feel as good as Charlotte’s. Those udders of hers are just hard to compete with!” said Reimi. She continued to work James’ dick while fully ignoring his pleas.

“Fuck that right now! Please, let me fucking cum! Please! I’m begging you!” James cried out.

“What was that?” said Reimi.

“I beg you! Please! I want to cum so bad! Fuck!” said James.

“That desperate to blow your load, huh? Since I am getting tired of your whining, I guess it’s all right, you pathetic little thing,” Reimi giggled before rolling the cock ring slowly up James’ cock. It was so swollen that it got stuck on the head, causing Reimi to pause as she tried to find the best way to remove it. “Oh wow, this is like disarming a bomb! I better be careful!”

“Reimi, please…” said James as fear swept over him at the sight of her trying to pull the ring off his swollen cockhead. Before he could even tell her to be careful, James’ eyes rolled back as Reimi suddenly ripped the ring off. He felt like he was soaring through the cosmos as his built up orgasmic pleasure exited him all at once. His cum jetted out of his dick with such force that it almost hit the ceiling. He felt his back arch as if it was breaking and his muscles tense up as if they were ready to tear. His surroundings were completely lost to him with the exception of Reimi’s playful yet satisfied giggle. James lost track of time, but he must have been cumming for a solid minute. During this time, all he felt and saw was indescribable pleasure and a haze of white respectively. When his senses came back to him, an image started to resolve in front of him. “Oh fuck…” said James as he saw Reimi. Though she had a smile, she was plastered in his cum. It rested on her face and chest in thick pearly strands that slowly dripped off her. Some of it was even on her hair and one of her eyes was glued shut.

“You’re a messy thing…” said Reimi as she pulled away and lightly slapped James’ dick. She ran her fingers across her shut eye so that she could open it before sticking them in her mouth. “Charlotte was right,” she said as she grabbed a rag to wipe her face. “You don’t taste half bad.”

“You’re… fucking nuts!” said James. He was panting in exhaustion despite barely having moved. “I thought… I thought I was going to die!”

“No, I had no intention of killing you,” said Reimi. She got on her knees and pulled off her bottoms, giving James the full show of her nude body. She then straddled him so that her pussy was rubbing against his semi-hard cock. “At least, not until this part.”

Shaking his head, James looked at her with disbelief before moaning with a mix of pleasure and pain. “Wait, what do you mean?” he said nervously. “What are you doing?”

“Watching you squirm really set a fire in me. It’s only right for you to pay me back after such a good orgasm,” said Reimi with a smirk. Without warning, she lowered herself on James’ dick, engulfing it to the base.

“Oh, fucking hell!” James twitched about as he moaned. “I need to rest! I can’t… do anymore!”

“You can rest once we’re done, but don’t expect that for a while. I’ve done the liberty of telling Celia before you came in here that you’ll be skipping breakfast,” said Reimi as she started to move her hips. A smile appeared on her face as she began to ride James at an astoundingly rhythmic pace. “Ah! Oh, wow! That’s great! Remind me to text her at some point that you’ll be skipping lunch too!”

“R-Reimi…!” said James. “Please… stop!”

“Not a chance!” said Reimi.

James grit his teeth as he felt an inevitable orgasm coming. It didn’t take more than a few minutes before he blew his load in Reimi’s irresistibly tight pussy. He moaned as Reimi continued and took no pause whatsoever. If anything, he felt her speed up as if the lubrication caused by his cum made it easier to move. “Fuck! You’re a fucking monster!”

“That’s right, I’m a fucking monster!”
Here's a new chapter. Slowly but surely, I will see this to the bitter end! Haha.

Chapter 5: Highway Spectacle

Spoiler:
A back and forth motion woke James up. When he opened his eyes, he noticed that it came from Cecelia pushing against his shoulder. “Wh-What time is it?” James managed to say.

“It will be 6 a.m. in about ten minutes,” said Cecelia as she handed James some clothes. “Please get dressed quickly and come downstairs. Our transport will be arriving shortly. We have precautions we need to review.”

“Of course,” said James. He strained to stand as his body cried in pain. It made him recollect that Reimi nearly fucked him to death the day before. He groaned at the fact that she was true to her word about him skipping breakfast and lunch. All he could recall was passing out after the intense session. James tried to remember what happened when he woke up, but he could barely piece it together. He vaguely remembered taking a shower, eating a ton of food for dinner, and maybe making out with Charlotte for a few minutes right outside his room before heading to bed. When he finished dressing, James put his thoughts aside as he made his way downstairs.

When the living room came into view, James saw several people dressed in different winter attire. His gaze first caught Cecelia who was wearing a grey hoodie, a short black skirt, and thick black winter stockings coming down to a pair of warm looking black boots. Out of everybody, the one James really noticed was Charlotte. Other than one other woman, her attire was unlike everybody else’s. “What’s up with the tactical jumpsuit?” said James as he approached her.

“I was thinking of mixing things up when we get you on the cruise ship! Adele and I thought you might want to try something different!” said Charlotte.

“You mean like… a threesome with…” James paused as he looked at the other girl in the tight outfit.

“Hahaha, so easy to fluster!” Charlotte said. “What Adele and I are wearing are none of your concern. This is just a precautionary measure.”

“A precautionary measure for what?” said James.

“Hopefully, for something that doesn’t have to happen,” replied Charlotte. “Now, never you mind! I need to discuss the finer details with the others. Why don’t you keep Cecelia company?”

“Sure,” said James still a little curious. He approached Cecelia who now sat on the couch in the living room. Since she was by herself, James assumed she would not mind a little company. “Hey there,” he opened as he sat next to her.

“Good morning, Young Master,” said Cecelia.

“Do you want to talk about anything?” said James. He hesitated to immediately ask anything specific out of prying.

“Of course. Feel free to start any topic. I will do my best to indulge you,” said Cecelia.

“Um… this might be a bit soon, but do you know why my mother hates you?”

“My family was a loyal partner to the Sorrowsworns. It is said they have known each other since the settlement of this country. They were never overly successful, but your family respected them immensely. Your father always told me that what he has in wealth was what my father had in compassion,” said Cecelia.

“Wow, so he was very empathetic. He sounded like a good man.”

“That is what I have been told. I was very young when both were taken from me. I barely knew them.”

“I’m sorry to hear that Cecelia. Do you… know what happened?”

“They were in a high-speed car accident and died instantly on impact. I was left an orphan, but your father took me in.”

“I guess he would if he was that close with your family. My dad has taken in a lot of orphans. I’m not sure how this leads to my mother hating you though.”

“My parents were apparently opposed to your father and mother’s union. Very much so that they expressed it quite often. I assume their deaths made her happy, but my adoption and presence constantly remind her of the fortune she almost lost.”

“So, she treats you like shit for something you weren’t even involved in. Yeah, that sounds petty like my mother, alright…” James sighed and leaned back on the sofa. “I’m sorry you’ve had such a tough life.”

“Thank you. While it has been tough, it has had its happier moments. Before we turn eighteen, all house help go through prestigious schooling at a special academy in Sorrowsworn much like the high school you graduated from. There, we are given an extensive education and any talents we have are rigorously cultivated. Full time position as house help does not come until after. Despite the occasional abuse from your mother, I have genuine fond memories of my time at school.”

“Talents are cultivated, huh? I know you have many compared to the others, but what was Reimi’s and Charlotte’s? Being a bitch? Being a slut?” said James before chuckling.

“I though you would know that Reimi’s was dancing. As for Charlotte, she is not one to share her talents,” said Cecelia.

“You know I was joking right? It’s really hard to tell with you…” said James. “And I believe that about Charlotte. She totally caught me off guard when she started speaking French out of the blue.”

“She does love to surprise people. Charlotte has a multitude of talents that she keeps to herself,” said Cecelia as she and James looked at Charlotte speaking to the company. “I am often mistakenly revered as perfect by many in the house, but I have always believed that honor goes to Charlotte.”

“I think you don’t give yourself enough credit,” said James as he smiled at Cecelia. His smile quickly disappeared as he heard a violent thud from the basement door opening. He quickly excused himself from Cecelia’s presence and joined in with a couple of other curious people to check out what was going on. When he reached the basement door, he saw Reimi struggling against four women dragging her away. Her forehead was a deep red and part of her neatly kept hair was a frizzled mess, indicating that she had just been hit.

“That bitch! I’m gonna fucking kill her!!!” Reimi screamed as she tried to break free from her detainers.

“Reimi!” Charlotte arrived on scene, her voice silencing everyone. “What. Happened?”

Everyone looked to Charlotte with an expression of slight fear. James had never seen anything like it until he recalled the time Charlotte rallied everyone to help a wounded Cecelia. He looked to Reimi who was still rubbing her forehead. Even she was a bit apprehensive and nervous looking.

“I… I went back down and tried to interrogate Stacey one more time…” she said reluctantly.

“What did I say about doing that?” said Charlotte.

Reimi sighed and looked down, unable to look at Charlotte eye to eye. “You… You said to just leave her be.”

“Do not go against my orders again. Especially if it involves protecting him,” said Charlotte pointing to James.

“I didn’t put him in…”

“I don’t give a damn,” Charlotte stopped Reimi mid-sentence. “She is his assassin. Anything involving her could potentially endanger him. You do one more thing that creates even the slightest chance of hurting him and I will hit you myself.”

“Good god, Charlotte…” said James.

“You need to understand the importance of your safety. Stop defending stupid decisions and behaviors,” said Charlotte with a scowl. “I shouldn’t be the only one trying to keep the young master safe. Everyone needs to do a better job. Understood?”

The room was silent, but everyone nodded.

“Good. Back to preparations. We leave in a few minutes,” said Charlotte. She looked to Reimi and offered her a hand which the redhead reluctantly took. “Are you okay?”

“Yeah, I’m sorry…” said Reimi.

“Don’t be sorry, be better. You’re smart, Reimi. Don’t let this girl get in your head. The…”

“Young master needs to be kept safe. I know, I know.”

“No, I was going to say the thought of losing you is just as painful as the thought of losing him. Have you forgotten what we’ve been through together? Can you fathom how much I care for you? Promise me you’ll stay safe,” said Charlotte.

“Charlotte, I… Yeah… Yeah, I’ll be more careful,” said Reimi.

“Thank you,” Charlotte said as she hugged Reimi. She looked at her with a smile, before brushing away some of her messed up hair. “How’d she get you?”

“She headbutted me,” said Reimi.

“Pretty hard, I assume, since it knocked out one of your hairpins. Get it fixed and meet up with Cecelia,” said Charlotte.

“You got it,” Reimi said before heading back to the living room.

Charlotte sighed and looked to James who was still present and awkwardly standing in place. “I’m sorry you had to see that.”

“Are you alright?” said James.

“Excuse me?” said Charlotte.

“I know you’re doing your best, but I think you’re unwinding.”

“What do you mean?”

“You just haven’t been yourself these past couple of days. It worries me.”

“I’m fine. Worry about yourself. You’re the one in danger,” said Charlotte.

“I don’t like seeing you like this Charlotte. I think you need to relax,” said James.

“You’re telling me to relax when there are people conspiring against the only family I have ever had?” Charlotte said with a hint of aggression.

“I know you’re trying to keep us safe, but we’re still here. You can see us. Hear us. Touch us. We’re not going anywhere,” said James.

“And do you believe relaxation will keep things going that way?!” said Charlotte.

“Charlotte… I didn’t mean…

“It doesn’t matter!” Charlotte barked as a maid came in and spoke to her. “They said everything is ready. Let’s drop this for now and go. Come with me.”

“Okay,” said James. He was hesitant to get moving, but he knew he had no choice. When he walked outside, he saw a bus accompanied by two cars and two motorcycles. He walked up to the closest person who he knew spoke English which happened to be Reimi. “What is all this?”

“What more inconspicuous way to travel than a public bus? They have tinted windows, and nobody knows how many people are usually in them. It’s the perfect disguise.”

“What about the other rides?”

“They’ll act as scouts and guards and will be travelling a specific distance from the bus. Everyone here is armed and most of them will be with you on the bus. The rest will be keeping you safe from a distance. That includes me and…” said Reimi as she looked to Cecelia waiting by one of the cars. She then lifted the side of her skirt to reveal a thigh holster with a gun. “It’s a Beretta 96A1 model. It fires forty caliber rounds in a ten-round magazine.”

“Holy hell…” said James. “I’m guessing Cecelia has one too?”

“You bet she does,” said Reimi with a smile as she started to walk away. “I’ll see you real soon. Maybe we’ll be having tropical drinks on a cruise when the sun sets today.”

“I really hope so…” said James as he felt someone pat his shoulder.

“We’ll be leaving real soon once everyone is accounted for,” said Charlotte.

“You never told me you knew how to ride a bike. I guess the outfit makes sense now,” said James.

“It’s been quite some time, so I hope I’m not rusty,” said Charlotte. She looked to the cabin and saw the woman dressed exactly like her step out. “Adele, there you are.”

Adele nodded.

“Wearing your helmet already? You’re nice and prepared,” said Charlotte before saying it again in French.

Adele nodded again and headed for her bike without a word.

“I keep forgetting these foreign branch workers don’t really waste words…” said Charlotte. “Let’s go, Young Master.”

“Yeah, let’s do this,” said James.

XXXXXXXXXX

Reimi stared out to the bus that was five cars ahead of them. To the right of it a few lanes over was the other scout vehicle. She sighed as a constant steady stream of honks assaulted her. The traffic was wall to wall, and she could feel a bit of her sanity slipping away with each passing moment. The first few hours by the countryside where pretty relaxing, but that disappeared as soon as they entered the city. She looked to the car on her immediate right and saw a baby crying. She also noticed the woman driving looked to be at her wit’s end. Reimi was amused by how the woman’s facial expression wasn’t much different from hers.

“Once we take the exit for the highway towards the coast, it should get better,” said Cecelia.

“And how much longer is that?” Said Reimi.

“The navigation says that it is only two miles away. I do not expect it to be longer than ten to fifteen minutes in this traffic,” said Cecelia.

“Ten minutes for two miles, that sounds about right. This place is worse than Sorrowsworn…” said Reimi.

“They have a great boardwalk from what I have heard,” said Cecelia.

“Goes to show how often we’re out of Sorrowsworn, huh?” said Reimi with a chuckle. “Guess we were spoiled by everything from beaches to them parks being so close by. We never really did explore much of what was outside of the city…”

“In our defense, we did not have much time with our busy schedules,” said Cecelia.

“True. And if you think about it, this’ll be the second time we’ll have gone to the beach this year. This one even has a cruise attached to it,” said Reimi with a smile. “Too bad I didn’t bring my bikinis.”

“I am certain, with how grandiose Sorrowsworn cruises are, there will be plenty of places on the vessel to buy new clothes,” said Cecelia.

“Awesome,” said Reimi as she leaned back her chair. She closed her eyes and smiled again. “So… were you assertive enough to get anything done with him?”

Cecelia’s eyes widened ever so slightly. “What do you mean?”

“Celia, you had a whole night alone with him. Did you tell him some of your feelings? Did you… you know? Do anything?”

“Um…” Cecelia paused and blushed a little. “We just had a few conversations. He wished to learn more about me. I told him that his body arouses me, but that was the extent of any sexual interactions.”

“Geez… You probably did it super awkwardly too, huh?” sighed Reimi.

“I am unsure, but knowing how normal conversations unfold, I do not believe I did well,” said Cecelia.

“Well, we’ll be on a ship with him for months. You’ll have plenty more tries,” said Reimi. “If you need any advice, I’m here for you.”

“Thank you. May I ask you a question?” said Cecelia.

“Of course.”

“Why are you so adamant on helping me? Do you not also want him to be with you and you alone? I understand Charlotte wishes for the same.”

“Well, that’s a good question. I’d say I’m never one to discourage relationships. You genuinely want to be closer with him despite you being unsure if it’s love, lust, or a mix of both. Denying that from you would be a cold act. Besides, at the end of the day when the dust settles, he’s going to choose me,” Reimi smirked and looked to Cecelia.

“While that is quite a possibility, I believe your abrasive personality might steer him towards Charlotte,” said Cecelia.

“What? Like hell it will! Especially with how wound up she’s been acting. She’ll be lucky to have James want to make out with her!” Reimi laughed.

“Well, if you truly believe that, I guess we shall see what will transpire. Personally, I believe you need a softer approach,” said Cecelia.

“Aren’t I the one who’s supposed to be giving you advice?” said Reimi as she now straightened out her chair. “I can’t help being rough around the edges. When you’re raised to believe you’re perfect, it puts you on a pedestal that makes you hard to approach. It doesn’t help that all the praise gets to your head and you start believing you are unapproachable either.”

“I understand,” said Cecelia as she veered to the exit. She stepped on the gas with more force as they finally had the freedom to speed up.

“Thank god we’re out of there,” Reimi sighed with relief. “How much longer to the coast?”

“Thirty minutes, but it might take longer…” said Cecelia as she looked to either side of her and saw two black cars pass. She saw Reimi look back and did so herself. Doing so allowed her to see four more black cars passing on either side of her and Reimi. All of them were heading straight for the bus.

“Here we go…” said Reimi as she grabbed a radio. “Charlotte, they’re approaching the bus.”

“You know what to do,” Charlotte’s voice crackled from the radio.

A moment was all it took before the six cars sandwiched the bus on either side in groups of three. The handful of cars close by quickly steered off the road out of fear of getting caught in whatever was going on. The other scout car immediately engaged, gunfire exiting their vehicle into one of the black cars. The trio of cars fired back, and after just a handful of seconds, one of the black cars and the scout car swerved off the road. Reimi looked back to see the few vehicles with them on the road steer out of the way. She quickly refocused her attention forward then to Cecelia. While Cecelia was silent, her eyes were fixated on the bus that tried it’s best to thrash off the swarm of cars around it. Reimi noticed that there was a prominent heave in Cecelia’s chest. “I know you’re nervous. I felt the same way when I was in the restaurant. For the first few months, I had nightmares about killing those people. Chances are, I’ll have more after today. Right now though, I need you to focus on driving. We just have to keep up with them for now,” said Reimi.

“U-Understood,” said Cecelia

“I know you’ve never fired a gun before, so leave it to me if they start shooting. Just focus on driving. Pay attention to the cars”

The two women watched silently as two passengers from each car exited through the windows and stood on top of their vehicles. They all revealed guns and fired at the bus’s windows, damaging the tempered glass. They quickly and methodically removed the glass soon after as they climbed onto the bus.

“They are on the bus! They’re all on the bus, Charlotte!” said Reimi as she watched the panic ensue.

“Good. Now strand them. Once you’re done head for the docks, posthaste,” said Charlotte.

“Okay,” said Reimi. She looked to Cecelia who now looked even more nervous from Charlotte’s words.

“Just get me an angle and just focus on the driving. Focus on my voice. It’s just you, me, and the road!” said Reimi with a reassuring smile.

Cecelia took short deep breaths that gradually became a longer. “O-Okay,” she said as she veered right and sped up to be on the right side of the bus.

Reimi quickly unbuckled her seatbelt and opened the window. She pulled herself out and sat on the opening the missing glass provided. With a flick of her thumb, her gun was freed from its holster. She aimed at the driver of the car and fired two rounds. She saw it connect with his chest before he slumped against the steering wheel and his car spun and crashed. “Forward!” said Reimi which caused Cecelia to speed up. She saw the second driver who was unsure of what caused one of his allies to crash. His eyes immediately locked on to Reimi as he came to a very sudden conclusion. Reimi’s eyes widened before she tucked her head flat against the car roof and covered it with her arms on instinct as the man pulled a gun of his own and fired. In just a moment, Reimi looked back up and noticed he had stopped firing since his attention was split between driving and shooting. As he tried to straighten out the car, Reimi fired at him. This time, she got him with one bullet to the head. Much like before, the car spun out of control and crashed.

When her focus returned to the bus, she looked to the men who had boarded it now looking at her through the broken windows. They all aimed their weapons and Reimi felt her heart stop. “Break!!!” she screamed as she felt the car decelerate quickly. The force strained her neck a little, but she thought it was worth it as she saw the side of the bus in front of her lit up with muzzle flares.

Before she could sigh in relief, her breath was taken from her as she felt a violent rumble from her vehicle. One of the black cars had rammed Cecelia’s side and it jostled their car. Reimi felt her grip slip and her back fall. She closed her eyes tightly and readied herself for her date with the asphalt before feeling a hand on her leg yanking her. All of a sudden, she was back in her upright seating position with a clear shot at the culprit of her near death. She fired and killed him instantly with a shot to the head. “Thanks, Celia!”

“O-Of course!” Cecelia said anxiously. “There are two more!”

Reimi noticed the other two cars begin to pull back to meet them. She aimed and unloaded four shots into the driver’s side of one of the cars and was happy to see it lose control. “One more. Speed up!”

“Wh-What?!” said Cecelia.

“Just do it!” said Reimi. She watched as they zipped pass the last decelerating car. It caught the driver completely unaware and in no position to shoot. Reimi took full advantage and fired her last two bullets into his chest. It wasn’t long before she saw the car lose control and spin out. With her task done. She pulled herself back into the car and opened the glove box. “That takes care of that. Now we ground the bus. Fuel tank’s on the left side,” said Reimi as she reached for a magazine and reloaded her gun.

“Understood,” said Cecelia.

“Keep your head low. They’ll be shooting at us,” said Reimi.

Cecelia kept silent and drove as close as she could to the back of the bus. She was relieved that it had a restroom in the back and therefore had no back window for her and Reimi to be shot from. Even so, she was nervous of what was about to happen the moment she pulled left. Cecelia knew the men were smart. After all, the bus hadn’t attempted to ram them yet. She could only assume that the stubborn Frenchmen refused to give up the wheel and that the men knew better than to shoot someone who was driving. She also assumed that they were smart enough to realize that if they don’t know which side she was approaching from, they’d have gunners on either side. Cecelia recalled ten men, so even if they were split in half, that’s still five men on one side. All of it put together filled Cecelia’s heart with hesitation. She sped up and veered left before immediately jerking the car back behind the bus as she saw her assumptions come true. There were indeed five men and they started shooting immediately. If it wasn’t for her pulling back, it would have been the end.

“What was that?!” said Reimi.

“I apologize, my fear overcame me!” said Cecelia.

“We have to ground that bus! Whatever it takes!” said Reimi.

“I have an idea!” said Cecelia. “I will pull right for a split second. Aim for the tires!”

“I like the way you think!” said Reimi as she cocked her gun. She opened the window and sat on it once more. True to her word, Cecelia pulled right for just a split second. Reimi saw the men take aim, but she ignored them and shot the tires. The velocity coupled with their instant bursting caused the entire bus to suddenly tilt right. It knocked everyone inside off balance just as Reimi felt Cecelia pull the car left. Reimi welcomed the site of a momentarily gunner free side. She felt Cecelia throttle the car as they quickly began passing the bus. Before they pulled ahead, Reimi took aim of where the tank was and fired. She emptied her magazine and was glad to see fuel leaking out of the bus just as the men got back into their positions. In just a mere moment, they pulled ahead of the bus as it continued to slow and eventually disappear.

Looking back, Cecelia quickly looked at Reimi and sighed. She refocused her attention on the road and breathed heavily. “That… was… was…”

“Fucking awesome!” said Reimi. She hugged Cecelia and felt the car jerk a bit before letting go. “You were so brave. I’m so proud of you.”

“Th-Thank… Thank you…” said Cecelia. She felt completely out of breath despite barely having moved.

Reimi grabbed the radio and chuckled softly in triumph. “Charlotte, we’re in the clear. See you on the ship.”

XXXXXXXXXX

“Copy that, we’ll see you soon,” said Charlotte.

“I can’t believe it worked,” said James. “They totally bought the decoy.”

“Of course they did,” said Charlotte. She looked back to James and saw that he had a frown behind the visor of his helmet. “What’s wrong.”

“I just… Everyone one there is either going to be arrested or handed to my mother depending on how it’ll play out. There are so many people getting caught up in my problem. So many lives being ruined. Heck, even Reimi and Cecelia could have died just then.”

“I know it’s a lot to think about, but we have to press on. Those people wouldn’t have done what they did if they didn’t think there was a light at the end of the tunnel,” said Charlotte. “Your empathy is good, though. It means you feel something for what others have done for you. If that is truly the case, then do everything you can for them. That starts with stopping your mother.”

“I know. You’re right, like usual. It’s just a bit tough…” said James.

“And it always will be. But know that there is something you can do and know that this empathy makes you different from your mother,” said Charlotte.

James sighed before smiling weakly. “Thanks, Charlotte. You always know what to say.”

“Just as I always know what to say to you, you always know what to do to me,” said Charlotte with a giggle.

“Ah, yes. Of course,” James laughed a little. “I’m sorry about earlier this morning.”

“I apologize as well. We have both been under plenty of stress,” said Charlotte.

“I know. Hopefully, getting on this ship will help us all unwind,” said James.

“I agree,” said Charlotte. “Maybe… you and I can catch up on things. I’m sure you know that after all the baths I gave you in the hospital, there are other parts of me that are very eager to accommodate you.”

“I have no reason to refuse your offer!” said James with another laugh.

Charlotte laughed as well until she noticed that there was a suspicious black car to her right. She looked to her left and saw the exact same thing. “That’s impossible…”

“What’s wrong?” said James.

“Young Master, it seems we’re not in the clear yet,” said Charlotte before noticing one final car behind them. “We’re being tailed.”

“How? Nobody else outside of that house knew!” said James.

“I don’t know. What matters now is that they know about our alternate route,” said Charlotte as she grabbed her radio. “Reimi, when you get to the cruise ship, tell Lady Sorrowsworn to depart immediately. We’re going to cut it close.”

“Are you sure?” said Reimi.

“Yes!” said Charlotte before she quickly ripped her gun out of her holster. She did it with such alarming speed that the cars on either side of her didn’t even have time to position themselves for a good shot. In one rhythmic motion, she fired one bullet to her right and another to her left. With just two bullets, Charlotte hit both drivers’ heads. She stepped on the pedal and her motorcycle zipped forward, barely passing and avoiding being sandwiched between the two cars spinning out and colliding with each other.

“Holy shit, Charlotte!” said James as he looked back at the chaos behind him. Cars swerved around the accident, piling up and eventually causing a traffic jam. Unfortunately, even in all the chaos, the last black car managed to slip through. James watched as he saw the passenger lean out and start shooting. The noise of gunfire echoed through the air, but no shots connected with them. “Fuck! It’s too soon! I don’t want to get shot again!”

“Relax”, said Charlotte. She looked back momentarily to see a motorcycle appearing from behind the black car. With a smile, Charlotte focused her attention back to the road ahead. “Adele will take care of them.”

“That’s not what I’m seeing…” said James.

“What do you mean?” Charlotte looked back. As Adele passed the car on the passenger’s side with no firefight occurring. “No… it can’t be… That’s how they knew! That’s not Adele!”

“Huh?! What are you talking about!” said James.

Charlotte aimed back and shot at the motorcycle to no avail as the imposter lowered their stance as if they were anticipating the attack. “Get low!” said Charlotte as James immediately complied. They both got low as bullets flew past them, sending shockwaves through both their hearts. Charlotte took her turn and fired once again, this time grazing their pursuer’s helmet. Another stray bullet hit the driver of the black car in the shoulder, causing him to wince in pain and lose control of the vehicle. “Baudelaire…” Charlotte said menacingly as the imposter Adele took off her helmet.

“How the fuck?!” said James. “We left her for dead at the house!”

“Evidently not! Hold on!” said Charlotte. She revved the motorcycle and its engine roared with renewed power.

James felt a strong tug that forced him to hug Charlotte’s waist tighter out of fear. The surroundings around him seemed to blur as Charlotte continued to accelerate. Unfortunately, Stacey was keeping pace with them and catching up. “She’s catching up!”

“That’s because that bike has the same specifications as mine. I made it!” said Charlotte.

“You what?!” said James.

“We can talk about my hobbies later! Our combined weight is making her top speed higher than ours!” said Charlotte as her aggressive acceleration paid off and they caught up with more cars on the road. She bobbed and weaved between every vehicle she could in an attempt to lose Stacey with little success. “Damn, she fights as good as Reimi and she can keep up with me? This woman can do anything!”

“What do we do?!” said James.

“She won’t risk hitting anyone with these many cars around. We just keep trying until we lose her!”

“And if we don’t?”

“Then we try some more!”

James looked back at Stacey fast catching up. With each inch she gained, her wicked smile grew wider. It made James’ own anxiousness grow knowing that the possibility of his life taking a dramatic turn was getting closer and closer. “Fuck, she’s persistent!”

Charlotte scanned ahead and saw a particular car that sparked an idea. It was a lowrider. “Hang on tight!” she told James as she sped for the car. As they drew close, she popped the front end of her bike up and landed the wheel on the car’s trunk. With a quick rev, the motorcycle pulled itself on top of the car and drove over it. Charlotte accelerated as they hit the front, jumping off of the car and causing its driver to break out of sheer shock. She watched as Stacey who was behind them and also accelerating, rammed into the car at dangerous speed. She flipped over her bike and landed with a loud resonant thud that dented the car’s roof. “Bitch…” said Charlotte as she drove off and looked away from a motionless Stacey.

“Fucking hell, Charlotte!” said James. He felt his heart pounding so hard that he was scared it would burst. “You talk about Reimi being able to defend me, but you can do it to!”

“At the academy, all talents are cultivated. I was never much of a fighter, though,” said Charlotte.

“So that’s a reason not to share that you’re a crack shot and a great cyclist?” said James.

“I’m never one to flaunt my talents. It’s such a petty thing to do,” said Charlotte.

“I really feel like you should! You’ve surprised me all over again!” said James.

“Hello, Charlotte? We’re at the ship! About to set sail!” said Reimi.

Charlotte picked up her radio just as the docks came into view. It put a smile on her face, and she was happy to see one on James as well.

“We’ll be there soon,” she said.

“It’s been a crazy day! Celia and I have a story to tell,” said Reimi.

Charlotte chuckled for a moment. “So do we,
Xenon FAKKU Writer
I seem to have missed chapter 4 being posted for one reason or another, so I am reading it now.

Overall Chapter 4 was interesting and I'm glad to see some development with their little captive. I have no idea how things will progress with James' conscience begging a different course of action, but perhaps I shall see next chapter. Also, I enjoyed how you leaned further into some femdom for the sex scene, it was very interesting to read.

Fixes:

crazr wrote...
He counted three diagonal marks that went in an alternating patter from the bottom of her shoulder blades to the middle of her back.

pattern

crazr wrote...
“It’s attractive when you speak French!” James smile as he noticed Cecelia blush and the other woman giggle as they exited his room.

smiled

crazr wrote...
She took no caution and went over her hair, covering it in the adhesive cloth alongside her cheekw, mouth, and almost her nose.

crazr wrote...
His attempt at getting up was halted as Reimi straddle him and pulled his arms back to cuff to the bars on the headboard.

straddled

crazr wrote...
With a press, his eyes widened as the stirred to life.

they

crazr wrote...
Reimi flicked he tongue at the slit occasionally while sucking on him.

her

---

Chapter 5 was intense, you really went above and beyond for detailing the action scenes here. It played out like a movie in my head and I'm glad to see that our hero and heroines came out unscathed. Great work here with these two chapters, I will look forward to the cruise chapters and whatever excitement they might bring.

Fixes:

crazr wrote...
“I though you would know that Reimi’s was dancing.

thought

crazr wrote...
“Charlotte… I didn’t mean…

End quotation

crazr wrote...
“Guess we were spoiled by everything from beaches to them parks being so close by.

theme

crazr wrote...
While Cecelia was silent, her eyes were fixated on the bus that tried it’s best to thrash off the swarm of cars around it.

its

crazr wrote...
Cecelia took short deep breaths that gradually became a longer.

crazr wrote...
She watched as they zipped pass the last decelerating car.

passed

crazr wrote...
With her task done. She pulled herself back into the car and opened the glove box.

Period should be a comma, then don't capitalize 'She.'

crazr wrote...
“She won’t risk hitting anyone with these many cars around.

this

crazr wrote...
James looked back at Stacey fast catching up.

catching up fast

crazr wrote...
“You talk about Reimi being able to defend me, but you can do it to!”

too

crazr wrote...
“So do we,

End quotation
I didn't expect you to read it so quickly. Yeah, I released another chapter some time this year. One or two seems to be the speed with how busy I am. Since there are an embarrassingly large amount of edits, I am so sorry. It seems the older I get, the shittier my spelling and grammar gets. All those missed quotations are a sign of slipping concentration though. Kids are a big wear on mentality.

Xenon wrote...
I seem to have missed chapter 4 being posted for one reason or another, so I am reading it now.

Overall Chapter 4 was interesting and I'm glad to see some development with their little captive. I have no idea how things will progress with James' conscience begging a different course of action, but perhaps I shall see next chapter. Also, I enjoyed how you leaned further into some femdom for the sex scene, it was very interesting to read.

I tried to give all the girls a little development between Charlotte and Reimi being in a mood to Cecelia trying to be more social. As for the sex scene, Reimi has a history of being quite domineering in this story, though she hasn't really had the the spotlight to show how much since Charlotte keeps taking it. I found this to finally be an opportunity to show just how much their is to handle when trying to please her.

Xenon wrote...

Chapter 5 was intense, you really went above and beyond for detailing the action scenes here. It played out like a movie in my head and I'm glad to see that our hero and heroines came out unscathed. Great work here with these two chapters, I will look forward to the cruise chapters and whatever excitement they might bring.

It was fun writing the scene and I was actually a little inspired by Mad Max. I wanted their to be a subtle Assassin's Creed style chase scene on the docks before boarding the ship, but I changed it to a highway brawl after having rewatched Mad Max. Yeah it's a bit more over the top, but I had fun writing it. Plus, I also got to flaunt some Charlotte's talents. I've always wanted to, but never could fit it in the original story. James was supposed to find out about her talents gradually, but being surprised by them was equally interesting I thought.
Your story looks interesting. I like to read own novels too, but it is a bit hard for me. Because I need to improve my grammar proficiency. So I want to visit grammar class and sometimes buy cheap essay