Free Programs That Do Cool Things

Holoofyoistu The Messenger
you have no idea how useful this is to me. Thank you very much.
You are an amazing person. God bless your soul :D
I can give a few suggestions.

Sublime Text is a very good alternative to Notepad++.

Notes:
  • It's technically a free trial but it works indefinitely and completely, regardless.

Airytec Switch Off allows you to schedule tasks for your computer.

PWGen can generate random pool passwords.

TopmostToggle is an incredibly handy tool that lets you set the 'stay on top' state of windows in Windows on the fly.

QTTabBar adds a bunch of stuff to Windows' file browser, most notably: Tabs.

Note: I take no responsibility for any damage QTTabBar might do to Windows, it's a potentially dangerous program if it goes wrong and as such I can't recommend it to anybody who doesn't know what they're doing.
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
Auslogics Registy Clearner - Clean your pc's registry. Very thorough and precise.

Game Maker Studio - Great program for those looking to make video games. Awesome tutorials and an active helpful community is also available to you.
https://github.com/LostPotatoFoundation/FakkuDownloader
downloads manga/doujinshi from fakku :P
I made it, making an update soon to allow downloading from categories, and such....
Good desktop app that integrates to your browser and enables downloading webpages as pdf files.
Win2PDF

Remember to say thanks to the nice devs that make their product freely available for non-commercial users.

Another pdf related app that enables you to edit pdf files. Open source GPL. Nice people once again.
PdfEdit

Cheers~
https://neon.kde.org

This is currently the best Desktop Linux Distro at the moment imo. It sits on top of Ubuntu for maximum software compatibility and support and KDE Plasma is leaps and bounds better than most other DE's. Best of both worlds.
Are there any free programs that play Blu-Ray discs? Additionally, are there any free programs that allow you to make music?
Taz_9000 Cafe Regular
mikukuma wrote...
Are there any free programs that play Blu-Ray discs? Additionally, are there any free programs that allow you to make music?

CCCP should be able to do it.
by make music to mean burn music to a disc or actually make music