[Orcsoft] Oral Lessons With Chii-chan

Pages Prev123456Next
dgnfly wrote...
Volaverunt wrote...
Ahahahahaa what the hell game is that? Anyway the main guy in this game is not his brother or anything (though there is a scene with roleplay, the girl acting as his little sister), so I hope the translation comes out good.
As for people downvoting, stupif people are everywhere

That game was If 'You Love Me, Then Say So!' Fans are now patching it so it should translate as it should be.
https://vndb.org/r61007
If you wanna read more about it you can here.
https://www.reddit.com/r/visualnovels/comments/a7gauy/if_you_love_me_then_say_so_restoration_patch/

You gotta be honest, the stupid are in full force these days. from all the SJW politics going on in gaming censoring every bit of skin. I noticed these days People can't cope with harsh criticism and wanna be spoon fed everything.

I will buy this if it meets my standard but I don't wanna support something that tries to pander to the common folks for the simple reason off they can't cope with another language.

I feel we should have some standards when it comes to quality even if it's an Ero-game. The idea that people are ok with a very low set of standards was to be seen when Nintendo did the Translation of Fire Emblem Fates a translation that was fully made up

This game is a straight-to-sex story with a good romantic focus so I don't think there will be a lot to complain, though I do really expect the sex scenes' dislogues to be well translated since Orcsoft games are known for the lewd dialogues they have.
Volaverunt wrote...
This game is a straight-to-sex story with a good romantic focus so I don't think there will be a lot to complain, though I do really expect the sex scenes' dislogues to be well translated since Orcsoft games are known for the lewd dialogues they have.

I actually know how the game itself is I download Japanese version most of the time when the art looks good. still, a lot of time left to pre-order cause it's a Summer release. I just want assurance from the publisher so they know their fanbase isn't only American or the mythical wider audience they keep grasping for.
Any chance there'll be an option to turn off the loose pubes left behind on the girl's face in the BJ scenes? always a real turnoff for me
is the game available for download? If so, can i have the downloadable link.
kibikibikom wrote...

This game hasn't released yet, it's for a summer release. the Japanese version has been released but you seriously can't be so stupid to ask for a pirate link to the Japanese download version?
dgnfly wrote...
kibikibikom wrote...

This game hasn't released yet, it's for a summer release. the Japanese version has been released but you seriously can't be so stupid to ask for a pirate link to the Japanese download version?

i was just wondering about the release date. Wasn't going to download the pirated version. Relax.
IPerfem wrote...
Will there be a Linux version?

Almost certainly not since the game only had a Windows release in Japan.

coenraed wrote...
Any chance there'll be an option to turn off the loose pubes left behind on the girl's face in the BJ scenes? always a real turnoff for me

Unlikely. I'm not a fan of it either though!
I'm so happy Fakku is releasing Orcsoft titles and one of my favorites to boot! I hope they have more products cooked up that they can't tell us about, I really really want to see more of their releases see an English release!
blackswordsman Eternal Struggler
Do we have a release date yet?
I made an account here specifically for this game, so I check once every week or so to see if there's been any update to the release date. Hopefully we get a release date soon... Kinda waiting for one before I pre-order.
God, I can't even handle how excited I am for this! Chii-chan's design and general...self is so alluring, Hamashima's art is such a delight to behold. <3 Kinda want to get my hands on some of the merch too-- I have no idea where I could wear those t-shirts but I would sell my left boob for at least one of 'em.
sl01 Yuri and Traps FTW
What's the status? Thanks Fakku
It's actively being worked on! No real ETA at the moment though besides "summer 2019".
Newly made official merch is also going to be released.

Chii-chan... where are you?
SpeedPunk Neptunia Fan
Just bumping this up cuz it's summer and can't wait for this game to release!
Still no firm release date still? Still on track for Summer still at least?

I understand that Summer doesn't officially end until September 22nd... but I mean, this game was announced back in the end of December, and I assume it was already being worked on back then, so this is a LONG wait for what is ultimately a short 2-10 hour Visual Novel according to VNDB.

I'm extremely happy that this Orcsoft title is coming, and I REALLY want to see more in the near future (Requests Below), but I'll be a little disappointed if I'm watching regular season NFL games and I'm still not fapping to Chii-chan!

https://vndb.org/v17849 - Marshmallow, Imouto, Succubus

https://vndb.org/v14071 - Sei Yariman Sisters ❤ Pakopako Nikki

https://vndb.org/v11575 - Oku-sama wa Moto Yariman -Besluted-
Can't wait for this game to release. When we know exact release date?
I doubt we'll ever get an exact release date. I'm guessing it will just release out of the blue someday. Could be tomorrow or could be September 22nd, the last official day of Summer.

I did take a look at the person who's said to be translating it, and after looking at the start and finish dates of their previous translations, I'd say it's highly unlikely that the translation isn't already done. My guess is it's likely been completed for quite some time now, and FAKKU is sitting on it for whatever reason.

Maybe the Merchandise isn't ready to go and that's causing a hold up.

Dunno. Wish we could get a firm date though, so I don't have to come back every other day to check for updates or if it's just randomly released or not.
blackswordsman Eternal Struggler
Yeah, I also get the distinct feeling that it will indeed release on September 22nd, technically the end of the "Summer".

Not sure why Fakku is just sitting on this project. I am definitely not going to preorder anything else from here on out. I feel pretty suckered right now. That'll teach me to have any faith.
SpeedPunk Neptunia Fan
blackswordsman wrote...
Yeah, I also get the distinct feeling that it will indeed release on September 22nd, technically the end of the "Summer".

Not sure why Fakku is just sitting on this project. I am definitely not going to preorder anything else from here on out. I feel pretty suckered right now. That'll teach me to have any faith.

Same, I'ma wait next time I pre-order a Fakku game. Let's just hope the game releases in August. I have a feeling the game maybe done but they're waiting for all the merchandise to be ready and simultaneously release them all at the same time. If not then I guess they're just a little slow doing the localization.
Pages Prev123456Next