Koikatsu Party! Steam Release Missing Default Chars

So i got the steam release of Koikatsu! But even with the special patch it is still missing a lot of the default characters. (I noticed this because the hf patch installs the alternative outfit versions of a lot of chars that weren't there)
Does anyone have the default chara cards from the jp release and can them upload somewhere please? I would really appreciate it ^^.
Never mind just found out the jp release had just the school uniform versions
The other set of characters that is not complete are the ones added by the steam version

So i actually have all default chars that have been released ^^
ObeseCorgi ObeseCorgi
What are the main differences between the Steam and Fakku version?
For one: The Steam version isn't available anymore ;)

I don't have the fakku version but i can tell what the illusion patch adds to the steam version:

- Steam version has lesser prebuild characters, basically all young looking dfc chars are gone (but you can still create lolis yourself using the editor or downloading chars from the internet) and the charecters have different outfit sets because:
- Some outfits are missing in the steam release, aka anything school related, school uniforms, schoolbags etc.
- The storymode is missing because it completly school themed
- Steam version has a different main menu background then the jp release
- I'm not shure on this but the jp release might be missing the mode where you can directly select a char and have sex und the mode where you can select any character giving an idol show

tl:dr; Valve hates Lolis

However there is a patch available directly from illusion which adds back everything. (Like this, you could say the steam version has some exclusive alternative prebuilt outfit sets ^^)

don't know if the fakku release is with the patch pre applied or not but with it also being named Party! i guess it's closer to the steam release than to the jp release.

but from what i have heared the koikatsu releases are way more intercompatible than the two honey select releases (FAKKU! pls fix).
I'd be interested in these cards as well.
There arn't any cards missing,
the cards the patch installs are the original ones, the cards that come with the steam version are the alternative versions an it have never been a full set (characters that are to loli looking are missing)