Shitsurakuten, Bavel Book Keeping Issues

Hello,

Here are a few book keeping issues i have noticed that i think can be easily fixed.

- Bifidus' latest chapter is not listed on Shitsurakuten 2019 - 06 chapter listing.

- The magazine cover for Shitsurakuten 2019 - 07 is credited to Utu instead of Shinozuka George. This conclusion was reached based on a comment thread i was involved in on Shinozuka George's chapter in Shitsurakuten 2019 - 10. Utu is credited on the magazine preview, the chapter list, and on the magazine cover itself (see the bottom left corner).

- The featured artists on the Comic Bavel 2019 - 09 chapter list are exactly the same as the featured artists on Comic Bavel 2019 - 08 chapter list. This conflicts with the magazine previews.

I hate to be that guy who nitpicks stuff like this, but these issues are things that could have been easily avoided.
YQII FAKKU Translator

Maybe you're referring to something else, but the artist name is already on that list:
Artists: MEME50, Rokkaku Yasosuke, Butcha-U, Minamino Sazan, Bifidus, Masu, Kasugano Tobari, Karube Guri [...]

I've updated everything else that I can change on the site. An update cover will be added later this week once it's changed.
Hello,

First off, thanks for replying and getting these issues fixed so quickly.

YQII wrote...

Maybe you're referring to something else, but the artist name is already on that list:

Ah, for some reason, i thought Bifidus' chapter was the most recent chapter that was translated so i was expecting to see it listed first. I apologize for any confusion this may have caused.
YQII FAKKU Translator
No problem. Thanks for letting us know about the other stuff.