This is relevant to my interests.
Wait for preorder date.
Cat-ness NekoMancer
o.O Food or NePaTa O.o

NePaTa time for a diet
*throws money at computer screen* it's not working, why isn't it working
AssasinZAssasin Not Hentai Protagonist
YES! All my YES!

A NaPaTa Vanilla Book Release? Yes please! I'm very, very happy to see this announcement, and I doubt I'm the only one...!
New NePaTa, I'm excited!
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
Excellent news! ^_^
Moment my paycheck is in, insta preorder. Maybe even a physical copy too.
Aaaaahhhhh thank you so much.
It's my birthday on the 25th of May. I guess Fakku decide to give me an early Birthday gift. NaPaTa <3
benthehobo The Poor Fool
Yay
Anybody know if you can purchase physical books after owning the digital ones without paying the full $20? Gonna get this physically but may need to get the others that I already bought digitally.
crispycreams Your Local Pervert
Immbe(d)cile wrote...
Anybody know if you can purchase physical books after owning the digital ones without paying the full $20? Gonna get this physically but may need to get the others that I already bought digitally.

Yeah just shoot support an email with new order number and the order number that has the digital order and they’ll refund the 10 off the physical order
crispycreams wrote...
Immbe(d)cile wrote...

Yeah just shoot support an email with new order number and the order number that has the digital order and they’ll refund the 10 off the physical order

Thanks!!
Smuggins Just Some Guy
Booya, instant buy!
JAMAL Mercy main
Don't forget the download link today plz!
Monster girls
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Label Created
Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://files.catbox.moe/hznybc.jpg
Pages Prev12