shin megami tensei

hey every1 i have played digital devil saga end am busy with persona 3 and i wonder if there are other good shin megami tensei game's.

and another question is if there is a game were the main char doesn't die because in both these games the main char dies :(
Nocturne, a cult classic, which I ironically waited for it to go down in price in 2005 but since the last time I checked it was raised to nearly double due to it's "hidden gem" status.
damn i missed that one if i knew i could have bought it for 20 euro's >.<

i went to is store that had it but prob is gone now :S

Btw: it's called lucifer's call here in europe
nother thing........are there more ppl that hate that the main char dies in persona 3 in the end
TDHurricane wrote...
nother thing........are there more ppl that hate that the main char dies in persona 3 in the end

Dies at the end? he didn't die when I played it, it ended with

Spoiler:
him taking a nap in the sunshine, with his head on Aegis's lap

Is there more than one ending?
Some suggest that the main character didn't die but fell into a coma state ... well we are not sure because there is no evidence to support that theory but saying the main character died is also an unclear assumption which i am sure everyone has doubts on that therefore unless the real information is released we will never know... besides you can still look forward to Persona 4 which Satan knows when will it be available in English version (although i am taking Raze sensei's classes but is not like we can get to genius in a split second) and also when will it be available for us to purchase it... anyway at least you have something to look forward to where things might change into your favor which i don't have any obvious problems with it...
it becomes clear in FES that he died(didn't play it because it's not availible in europe but i read about it and the story on wiki)
it could never get more fishier than this i'll check it out straight away and maybe i can answer by the latest on tomorrow...
I already knew was going to die, but goddamit don't spoil it for others! PSN need to upload Shin Mega Tensei games so Atlus will get some cash instead of these bastard who buy a bunch of the copies and sell it for a high price.
TDHurricane wrote...
it becomes clear in FES that he died(didn't play it because it's not availible in europe but i read about it and the story on wiki)

maybe in FES it's said that the main char died but the game itself makes it so that we could think what really happen, like a point of view for the real ending of the game... all persona games are like that... like a trademark...

well aside form nocturne there's the SMT Devil Summoner...
Digital Devil Saga is next on my list.

I got Nocturne and Devil Summoner.
Honestly, I'm waiting to see what game console I want based on Nippon Ichi (announced ps3) and Shin Migami Tenchi (Unannounced) choose to make games on. It really seems like PS3 at this point, but only time will really tell.
TDHurricane wrote...

Why he must died~! :cry:
that not happy ending..
but still it's touching... :cry:
Spoiler:
But... Later in Aigis story (the answer)the truth is the hero was not died, but he became the seal of Nyx.
D-Skyzzz wrote...
TDHurricane wrote...

Why he must died~! :cry:
that not happy ending..
but still it's touching... :cry:
Spoiler:
But... Later in Aigis story (the answer)the truth is the hero was not died, but he became the seal of Nyx.

yeah well not having freedom or any of your own will left is the same as dead for me :P

and it's only his spirit that is the seal his body did die