Naruto Couples

Pages 12Next
I wanted your guys opinion on which ppl end up toghether in naruto. If you have a couple thats not popular explian why you think they should end up toghether
Sasuke/Nobody, that's my first pairing. Good old emo freak needs to be executed on grounds of treason the second he steps back into Konoha. So no Sasu/Saku, and the first guy who mentions Sasu/Naru gets a kunai in the balls.

Naruto/Hinata is my number two pairing (Yeah, great big surprise, I know :roll: ). Assuming Naruto ever gets his head out of his ass and notices the poor girl, they'd do each other a world of good.
As I saw in Shippuuden Temari & Shikamaru...
Brittany FAKKU Production Mngr
Comartemis wrote...
Sasuke/Nobody, that's my first pairing. Good old emo freak needs to be executed on grounds of treason the second he steps back into Konoha. So no Sasu/Saku, and the first guy who mentions Sasu/Naru gets a kunai in the balls.

I agree :? Sasuke pissed me off throughout the entire series. Still does.

My favorite pairing is kakashi and sakura.
And no I don't mean by like falling in love and what not. I'm not too sure if Kakashi is capable of that. But, I have this thing for older men. It's attractive. Nothing better then a good fic and/or doujinshi of Kakashi educating his pupil with one more thing.

I also found I like Temari and Shikamaru after reading that +3 doujin - the artist did a marvelous job keeping them in character and the entire thing was too cute.

But, I find almost all of them attractive. Save a few, obviously.
But Kiba, shikamaru, def kakashi, what's that one ninjas name that has a bandage over his nose? Yea he's hot too.
Sasuke has a pair.1 which Konohamaru did with his Jutsu.

Sasuke x Sai.Haha what would Sakura then think off.

Oh and seems Naruto could have a lot of pairs.

Like in the Shippuden movie.

Shion x Naruto.

Remember Naruto agreed to help Shion pass her powers to the next generation which was really wacked at the ending.
ShadowRonald wrote...
Remember Naruto agreed to help Shion pass her powers to the next generation which was really wacked at the ending.

How come a few people didn't get that ending?

Even Naruto didn't get it. Boy, is he in for a suprise once he finds out what she meant^^
Haha yeah i know.

Naruto doesn't know what his getting into.Remembering it again makes me laugh.Can't help remember the expressions of Kakashi and Lee.
SasuNaru!!!
bwahahahaha!!! *expects kunai flung at me*
err seriously....

NaruHina is good...~
This is what I see as possible relationships

Naruto/Sakura

Sasuke/Sakura

Sasuke/Karin

Sasuke/Nobody

Shikamaru/Temari

Naruto/Shion

Naruto/Princess Fuun
A few that are kinda out there that I actually think are possible/ I would like to see (I'm still all for the generally accepted pairings though like shika/temari):

-Gaara/Hinata Hinata fell in love with Naruto because he never gave up even when he was always shunned. Gaara's character is actually pretty similar to Naruto's except he's smart enough to notice her. Not to mention it would be a freaking HOT pairing.

-Sakura/Sasuke If they ever do rescue Saskue(I'm a little behind on the manga so my comprehension is sorta limited to the anime atm) we all know Sakura loves Naruto, but maybe she still loves Sasuke too. But I still think Sasuke deserves to be alone.

-Tenten/Lee Lately the anime has pointed more towards Neji/Tenten but there are several points in the earlier episodes where Tenten is watching Lee train and sighs while she watches him. They would make a cute couple.

-Kakashi/Shizune Don't ask me why, this is just one of those ones I'd kinda like to see
Ino/Shikamaru

Ino/Choji (somehow those two got along well together)

Ino/Sai (She's head over heels for him like with Sasuke)

Naruto/Hinata (don't forget about em.I find em quite cute)

With some pics.

Forum Image: http://www.i_shall_believe.blogger.com.br/Naruto%20e%20Hinata.jpg
Forum Image: http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c226/Saakura/th_HinaXNaruto.jpg
Forum Image: http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk132/kibaxsakura/narutoandhinata.jpg
I want to see more of Jiraiya doing his thing, so no couple for him lol.

definitely agree that emo sasuke should either be gay or have nobody

I think It'd be best if Naruto dies at the end of his anime/manga to save everyone somehow, so no couple for him.

I guess I'd like to see kakkashi get led around by some woman so he should have one.

I'd like to see ino and sakura go lesbo at the end.

And I hope ambiguity isn't illegal there because konohamaru and his best friend both getting married to that girl in their gang.
Lol Jiraiya...
Spoiler:
he's dead. Tsunade planned on going with him when he returned from his mission but... he died. Pain kicked his ass :?
Afroman wrote...
Lol Jiraiya...
Spoiler:
he's dead. Tsunade planned on going with him when he returned from his mission but... he died. Pain kicked his ass :?

Nooooooooooo! Imposssible! It cannot be true! LIES!

Ahem, now on the matter at hand, I'd say:

Temari/Shikamaru
Orochimaru/Sasuke, LoL, but it's true
Hinata/Naruto
Guy/Lee, What? The dude's obviousely a pedophile, just like Orochimaru.
Sasuke/Death

And from the end of Naruto part one:

Sasuke/Naruto, Remember how creepy that was?
Sakura/Me

That's right. Sakura is mine.
pain/karin

naruto/sasuke

Shikamaru/temari

Sakura/sai

Kurenai/asuma

Gaara/sand made bitches

Itachi/that fish guy

Ino/choji

Shino/female bugs
:lol:
Nate River wrote...
pain/karin

naruto/sasuke

Shikamaru/temari

Sakura/sai

Kurenai/asuma

Gaara/sand made bitches

Itachi/that fish guy

Ino/choji

Shino/female bugs

I think this is the best one yet! hahahha
ZiggyOtaku wrote...

My favorite pairing is kakashi and sakura.
And no I don't mean by like falling in love and what not. I'm not too sure if Kakashi is capable of that. But, I have this thing for older men. It's attractive. Nothing better then a good fic and/or doujinshi of Kakashi educating his pupil with one more thing.

[font=Tahoma]
I thought I was the only one that liked them as a pair.
Most of my friend look at me strange if I talk about them as a pairing.
[/font]
Nate River wrote...
pain/karin

naruto/sasuke

Shikamaru/temari

Sakura/sai

Kurenai/asuma

Gaara/sand made bitches

Itachi/that fish guy

Ino/choji

Shino/female bugs

LoL Definitely the best pairings list.
ViewtifulDevil wrote...
Afroman wrote...
Lol Jiraiya...
Spoiler:

Nooooooooooo! Imposssible! It cannot be true! LIES!

Ahem, now on the matter at hand, I'd say:

Temari/Shikamaru
Orochimaru/Sasuke, LoL, but it's true
Hinata/Naruto
Guy/Lee, What? The dude's obviousely a pedophile, just like Orochimaru.
Sasuke/Death

And from the end of Naruto part one:

Sasuke/Naruto, Remember how creepy that was?

yeah , Jiriaya total get his ass owned by pain!

and yes Guy/lee (come on , anyone thats seem the show can see this coming a mile away!)
Pages 12Next