FAKKU Best of 2014!

Pages 12Next
There were over 12 billion pageviews and over 250 million visitors in 2014 (that's a lot of fapping).

best-of-2014.jpg
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
>Firefox that low

Damn.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
artcellrox wrote...
>Firefox that low

Damn.

That's because everyone has aids.
*insert youtube here*
It seems that several fishes have evolved to read hentai manga on FAKKU! XD
[color=red][size=12]Best of 2014 -_-[/h][/color]
Kadushy Douchebag
artcellrox wrote...
>Firefox that low

Damn.

kuromu masuta reisu
AssasinZAssasin Not Hentai Protagonist
Well, We've definitely had an amazing year! Am hoping for another great year with the lovely community that is FAKKU.
This is truly a golden age for hentai.
The Filipinos are still breaking the law, I see.
Thank you for this. It's nice that previous years' links are still available.
Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
Fun and interesting year, but will not remember later tonight so happy holidays :3
Happy New Years
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Ryssen wrote...
The Filipinos are still breaking the law, I see.

Some of the best snuff is from there. im more surprised korea is blimped there. They're laws are more dark aged. Playboys go for 20 bucks there in the black market.
It makes me glad that I gave up being a lurker, not only this place has a really good community, it also served as a central point that allowed me to connect to other groups I never thought I would ever have the chance, thanks for the wonderful year Fakku.

And now Beowulf's scream is going to be stuck in my head for another month as I spontaneously giggle at random places with people giving me the weird looks.
623 FAKKU QA
inb4 someone accidentally shares/likes that page on facebook
AssasinZAssasin wrote...
Well, We've definitely had an amazing year! Am hoping for another great year with the lovely community that is FAKKU.

Am hoping for another great year with the lovely community that is FAKKU.

lovely community that is FAKKU.

Forum Image: http://a.pomf.se/vublkr.gif
How did none of the Animal Crossing uploads make it into the Most Controversial list?
AssasinZAssasin Not Hentai Protagonist
Shikinokami wrote...
AssasinZAssasin wrote...

Am hoping for another great year with the lovely community that is FAKKU.

lovely community that is FAKKU.

Forum Image: http://a.pomf.se/vublkr.gif

Well, there are definitely 2 sides to every coin (except trick coins) and equally there are 2 sides to every community, forum and such. I've definitely experienced both sides.

While there are some...Well, untactful people on this site, I've met some really great people who I can hold great conversations with and I can consider as an online friend just like I would on a social site, I do think it's a decent community.
Bottom pic:

I had totally forgotten how far Hawaii was from the mainland.

Like, far out man.
When I saw Pregnant boys!I remembered how Jacob posted the link to us :)
i remember reading the thing.I also remember how near I was to visiting a therapist.The damn thing gave me such hard mental defenses that I did not even blink when a malicious ad(a naked old man who looked like he was jizzing) with the words:ejaculate like you`re twenty again!Sexologists say that erections can last up to 3 hours.To that ad:I`m not 20 yet you fucking retard the same goes to Jacob:I don`t read yaoi,and I never will(enjoy it,atleast since I read Pregnant Boys).Liked Pregnant Boys only for the actual use of plot(sadly,there was a lack of PLOT)
Pages 12Next