FAKKU Version 4

https://www.fakku.net/forums/feedback-suggestions-and-support/fakku-version-4-bug-report-topic-103646/page/10#3762781
Yea, just posted that , at the right place of course, been itching to scratch it out of my head, happy fapping people~!
This is why i love FAKKU.

Keep up the good work!
Though I still wonder...........
What happened to the supposed updates to the Videos and Games sections?
iam here for 5 years and the evolution of the page has been wonderful, come on Jacob wee can stay here 6 more!
Forum Image: http://i43.tinypic.com/2vj1rfc.gif
congratuation 6 yeas, big congrat
I'm not the only one who happy to see "download" button back, thank you !
Congrats! I haven't been here as long as other people but i had a lot of fun here. Can't wait to see what the future brings.
I used fakku for a long time before I made a account idk what took me so long to make one
Awesome! We'll be looking forward to more evolutions in the future...
HAIL FAKKU!
been coming to here for 5 years and hope for another 6 years of awesomeness. TY JACOB!
Nice. love the new stuff.
Holy shit. I honestly stopped using Fakku period once the DLs were gone. I'm so glad to be back.
Congrats Jacob~ XD
I've made an account a year ago, but I've been on here longer, I have not seen the changes others have and I kind of feel sad because of it. I will stay for the next 6 years though and I can't wait to see the changes to come.
I've seen so many changes in the past years I love all of the new updates
You think you could add a new tag called lolicon? Because there are a bunch its just hard to find them on fakku. love the site man. my old account was lost in an update, so I just recently re made this one. :D
Drifter995 Neko//Night
sukisuki wrote...
I've seen so many changes in the past years I love all of the new updates
You think you could add a new tag called lolicon? Because there are a bunch its just hard to find them on fakku. love the site man. my old account was lost in an update, so I just recently re made this one. :D

If you've been here that long, you'd know loli, shota, guro, scat and beastiality are banned.
You should and more to the videos and games sections jacob
Shannagins wrote...
You should and more to the videos and games sections jacob

It was said, that the video and games should be updated somewhen soon.
woohoo for 6 years in many more to come's thanks for keep this site up in live for all of us :3