FAKKU Version 4

6 years devoted to our boners. You're a man after mine own heart Jacob.
Looks great!

SOUNDS GREATER!

Thanks so much for all the work you put into this site!

SEE YOU NEXT TIME WITH ANOTHER RELEASE!

-The Lusty Lady Project
Hard to believe that this site has been around so long. Nice work man, keep it up.
I've looked around the new fakku a bit, I gotta say it looks great. Everything looks neat. Not having the quick reply feature feels weird but I'll get used to it sooner or later. Good job jacob.
yey achievements, more reasons to lurk in the forums
Question: Will there be achievements related to fapping?
Good job fakku! And finally, the return of download links!
Hope to see you guys continue for more than 6 years in the future!
Four years of being a member! Five including the one year of lurking.
Congrats. And thanks for all the hard work.
Looks good. Achievements are always a fun addition to a website like this and I'm glad the problem with the missing thumbnails in the "favorites" page has been fixed. The best thing, however, is that you didn't opt for a complete redesign of the site. Things have been touched up, sure, but nothing drastic. I'm still out of my groove from the stunt GameFAQs pulled, another pointless redesign probably would've killed me.
Really appreciate everything you've done with this site. It has wonderfully grown into a great online community. Great Job Jacob!
You keep up the good work good sir and we will keep fapping
This site is a sanctuary that keeps getting better and better. I can't believe I've gotten an achievement for voting in over 100 polls.. Time goes by fast.
I have that great feeling of Fakku! running smoothly without any hassles; although, I will miss those pink stains from the side.
I've always been an achievement whore so this is a very nice surprise xD

Been here bout 3-4 years and a registered member for 2, I love all the changes and the fact that you're active is awesome :)

Fakku will always be the best site for Hentai <3
Checking out the new features. Awesome work Jacob!!! I've been around for 4 years now and will keep at it so I've seen it grow. Keep at it :)
I like it so far, all the things ive noticed that were wrong (mainly the no viewing topics error) have been fixed, good job Jacob. Now I just have to get used to it.
Great changes on the site, thanks Jacob!!!
feels like is loading faster the pages in this new version. it's true?
Been here since four years, created an account to say gg to Jacob.

gg Jacob.
GodofAethism wrote...
Question: Will there be achievements related to fapping?

Answer: Yes.