Read Online

Pages Prev1234
It depends what you're looking for I guess. Fakku is good for content hunting or for various well known artists, but sometimes Fakku has incomplete collections or untranslated manga/doujins.

For example, Udon-Ya's "Monhan No Ero Hon" series is up to volume 12 but Fakku only has up to volume 11.
ashzu wrote...
Actually to be honest, Fakku gets hentai manga releases a bit later than dedicated hentai blogs (Not by very long though, maybe 1-2 days)

I don't mind waiting for 1 or 2 years, let alone one or two days, as long as I can obtain it in a nicely organized place like FAKKU. So far I think only FAKKU shows a good management practice. Don't get me wrong, other sites might as well manage their collection nicely too or perhaps better than FAKKU but since I treat FAKKU as a place to find the "chosen ones" (unlike other sites that usually just dump in everything they could find) then FAKKU is the only place that come up in my mind.
i agree as well. well said
Well um...when Im here I usually read the hentai online. But also...I can get the full manga elsewhere. Since this place only provides it chapter by chapter.
devsonfire 3,000,000th Poster
Koko7 wrote...
Well um...when Im here I usually read the hentai online. But also...I can get the full manga elsewhere. Since this place only provides it chapter by chapter.

Some of them is not even finished yet whereas in Ex you can get the complete volume.

Not that I have anything against the Hentai here, Jake, but ummmm it has actually been a while since I read a manga/doujin here.
devsonfire wrote...
Koko7 wrote...

Some of them is not even finished yet whereas in Ex you can get the complete volume.

Not that I have anything against the Hentai here, Jake, but ummmm it has actually been a while since I read a manga/doujin here.

I'm against all the hentai here. What will Jake do?
I have to say, this is the best online reader i've ever come across on ANY site. I really appreciate the fact that it allows an auto-resize.
I like to use the download links i hope they come back soon :P
plecebo wrote...
I like to use the download links i hope they come back soon :P

Yeah it would be nice if any mod would write whatsthe status with download links

And to all those that are saying everything is ok, i don't need/use downloads and im reading only online...before we had a cake and a cookie at fakku...now we have only cookies...if it goes like this in a while you will need to pay to view english doujinshi..for example 1$..There will be people that will pay for that..just like they do to buy DLC with clothes for their chars...such bonuses like clothes for your characters in games were free few years ago an no one was even thinking that you will need money for such silly things

hope fakku will e back in action..If theres to many download links to handle fakku can always add a feature where users can add download links for points, reputation or soething

but guy please don't say that everything is ok with fakku cause it isn't. I also like viewing online but a option for download a good doujinshiwas a really good bonus ( especially when there were several download links to select from)
I also try to upload some Online Comic:

CGGRR - 203 - ENG
Forum Image: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-4GO808JKRx4/UFjZGcdXepI/AAAAAAAAAGk/2yk7ExERlcY/s320/CGGRR2-03_0001.jpg

Spoiler:
http://www.rezaxtube.com/album/42/cggrr-203-eng
stiill don t work the download?
what's this impossible problem?
4 UR INFO...

Aside from all of the great places to read hentai online (hentai2read.com, g.e-hentai.org, guromanga.com, hentaifromhell.net, Hentailicio.us and lu.scio.us which is reffering all of its traffic to luscious.net)...

PERVEDEN.com is the only direct download site that I have been able to find since Fakku.net discontinued their efforts at running a secured server.... are there any others?
Half a year has passed. Any chance for the download section to return?

Sorry for bumping such an 'old' thread but I think it is important to ask this and it's not worth to start a new thread only to ask one question.
halfey wrote...
Half a year has passed. Any chance for the download section to return?

Sorry for bumping such an 'old' thread but I think it is important to ask this and it's not worth to start a new thread only to ask one question.

This would be the temporary solution to your problem.
Pages Prev1234