FAKKU Books: Uncensored!?

god i need a job
[color=#9D0A0A][/color]
YES!!!

YES!!!! THE FUTURE IS HERE!!!!!! :D :D :D
Im going to have to have 2 copy's of every manga now lol. Already have alot of the wani magazine original Japanese mangas, Now going to have to buy the fakku version just for the Uncensored!
AssasinZAssasin Not Hentai Protagonist
...As If I needed more reason to buy ALL OF THESE!

This just seals the deal with the icing on the cake! Censorship never really bothered me...much, unless it's very visible. But this is just...amazing.

I sure hope you stocked up on these books because they'll go like...real quick.

I can't wait till these get stocked up!
Xelgadis Ex Hentai Protagonist
Will these uncensored versions be in English? Only thing I need to know. Feel free to message me direct with the answer. Thank you.
huge_pixels Flatchest or bust!
Why do you want me gone? ;___;
Good Job! now that Deserves a +rep right there!!
I have some concerns with regards to your site btw, i often encounter problems when reading online manga, it takes a long time to load just to read it, and some download link won't work or no download available.but all in all Good Job!! Uncensored versions of Doujins!!
Ohh my ! This is awesome... will looking forward to this ~ but i don't really mind for the JP Censored ~
I am so damn lucky and happy to be a member here...uncensored H ftw
I will need a to build a secret library...
Yeah, it's a good move to support the artist by buying the original works. But there are tons of problems for that one. Let me list some:

1. HARD TO FAP - Imagine fapping while holding a thick book roughly half of a telephone directory. That literally sucks, much better reading it on a tablet or smartphone (but this reaoson can be avoided if there is a legalized soft copy for E-Book readers).

2. SUCH PRICEY - Especially when you're the type who can'tafford to have a credit/debit card or pay ridiculous taxes for shipping and importing of goods from other countries. Oh, don't forget the customs in your country (the bribe, or suhol in our language) :P

3. HASSLE EXPERIENCE - Keeping that kind of book is hard, especially when damn balded old coots, er I mean the "holy" priests/members of the church has power in the goverment of a certain country. Of course hiding it too, is a pain in the ass, literally.

4. CANNOT ENJOY SINGLE RELEASES - Since the damn annoying move that WaniMagazine did (damn you assholes), the commoners here will have a hard time finding an alternative source of the artist's newest work. A troublesome ordeal for the normal F! Members.

Still, it is a good thing to support the artist, to keep up new works from being released. But that doesn't solve anything, once a person has a chance, he/she will scan the newest works, upload it to the net, and share it to anybody willing to post/translate it, hence piracy still unsolved.

Now, did I miss anything??
I don't have a big problem with censoring but of course uncensored is always bettre so I'm pumped. Now if only I had money
KingZDj wrote...
I don't have a big problem with censoring but of course uncensored is always bettre so I'm pumped. Now if only I had money

Such feels T^T
Celestial_Being wrote...
Now, did I miss anything??

There will be digital releases :P and a full book also contains the single chapters you know~
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
The uncensored stuff looks great, Jake. Again, thanks a bunch.
Looks like I'm gonna have to get used to being erect all the time now.
i have a Question >>> ( how does it get uncensored ? { do they release the Original or do they redraw it } ??
And suddenly all of these mangas are no longer available on Fakku due to "DMCA takedown notices"
creapsmantic wrote...
i have a Question >>> ( how does it get uncensored ? { do they release the Original or do they redraw it } ??

Original
OH MY GOATT!!! I don't think my body is ready for this intense change >[color=red]////[/color]<

Well done Guys.. You just bring it to a whole another level.
I hope you'll prosper in the future!!

*give blessing*