FAKKU Books: Uncensored!?

Pages Prev123456Next
This is amazing.
Kaimax Best Master-San
arudesune wrote...
And suddenly all of these mangas are no longer available on Fakku due to "DMCA takedown notices"

Actually that happened first, like weeks ago.
WitnessX Starship Captain
I still can't habeeb that Fakku is gonna be publishing hentai. My wallet already hates me for all the Project-H stuff I have on pre-order (and the car parts), it's gonna try and murder me when this stuff comes out.
meh, I'll stick to free.
I love this. Looking forward to releases and finding out more.
I'm crying Tears of Joy right now T.T
Looking forward for more Faptastic releases...!
This is wonderful news! I'll certainly be picking up anything that catches my interest.
Official translated Homunculus in a non digital form...
Hopefully Homunculus books will still be for sale in two or three years time when I get my own income...

Gggh. Curse my no monies...
Cool I guess. Still. Need a drop in prices. Still kinda expensive if the store itself is anything to go by.
KingZDj wrote...
I don't have a big problem with censoring but of course uncensored is always bettre so I'm pumped. Now if only I had money

well maybe eventually they could do it like wikipedia and have free versions online and accept donations from the ones that have the money to do so, just a thought from someone who also has no money :)
This is pretty cool. I definitely want to pick up the Pyon-Kti book. It's good to see this website expanding so much, you guys and the community are top notch. Although, I do wonder what the laws in my country are for Hentai.
Jacob , you're god D:
Pity that you took away our ability to actually view Homonculus stuff.
If I live in Singapore can I order physical book?
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
Does this mean mods will have a salary wage?
Suddenly that looks so much better. :D
Ill take that double to go, thank you~
The holy grail of what I had hoped to provide a little bit of back in the day against the black bar menace :D
I’m sure heaps of people would like this. :)
Another milestone for Fakku!
Pages Prev123456Next