10,000 hentai logic/facts.

In hentai, there is sexual explicit content.
In hentai ,
Nobody epic fails. They can only epic win before,during and after sex.
In Hentai a girl will always fight back after she's been raped multiple times.
In hentai, no dick has been biten off by the chick even being forced to blowjob.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
You realize hentai is just a word for pervert or perverse.
In Hentai, nobody can hear you scream.....
animefreak_usa wrote...
You realize hentai is just a word for pervert or perverse.

Nope.
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/320/e/c/tshirt_idea___hen_tie_by_dale08-d330dyg.png
In hentai ,
Sex happens outside in perfect weather , always.
In Hentai....
A girl with powers will always have a revealing costume.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Hentai.

Hen-tie vs. Henna derivations Hen-tae or Hent-eh.

Depending on your accent and area of japan.. both can be right. You know there four different japanese languages and accents... some words are different.
xangelx007 wrote...
In hentai, no dick has been biten off by the chick even being forced to blowjob.

You do realize someone out there is going to read that and then make a comic involving that exact scenario.
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
Blazikenify wrote...
xangelx007 wrote...

You do realize someone out there is going to read that and then make a comic involving that exact scenario.

Already done. Read Ice Scream/Prison Island by Uziga Waita. Forgot its real name, and I think it was just one ball, but it's been done.

Scratch that, it's Female Prisoner Tsubaki. Or... at least it was implied in that. I dunno, I only remember that something was bitten.
In Hentai, there are ties missing.
guammastermind671 Da RL Lurker at FAKKU
in hentai quiet people are usually the sexually addicted fucks with vibrators up their holes... :P
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
In hentai, women are easily blackmailed, and the things they get blackmailed with can be easily dismissed.
Shinzumakami wrote...
Lol My new Fav Thread....

OT: In Hentai, every girl is Shaved.

no not all are shave it
In Hentai.....
All problems are solved through Rape/Sex
In hentai ,
Speaking this term " Private Parts " during sex is a crime.
In hentai, a cute girl can be a sick, sadistic, monster.
In hentai ,
Compassion for others means toys , magical monsters and lying about what you did with a giant tear drop on your face.