Amateur Voice Actors

Pages Prev12345Next
Zak wrote...
Uzumaki101 wrote...
Zak wrote...
Uzumaki101 wrote...
Zak wrote...
Uzumaki101 wrote...
I'm not participating, but I do want to hear it live. Someone invite me into the room.

You have to participate to be in it yo...

No ifs ands or buts...

count me out then

Aww you suck...

iknoryt?? I don't talk much on Skype for a good reason that someone random is usually listening

Says the random guy...

So, will you let me in or naught?
I'm in xaysxthedude
Sounds like a cool idea, i'd join if not for the fact i have 0 privacy in my house so you'd be picking up all the chinese people yelling at eachother in my house through my mic because Skype doesn't have a push to talk button, lol.
IvIajoi2n wrote...
Sounds like a cool idea, i'd join if not for the fact i have 0 privacy in my house so you'd be picking up all the chinese people yelling at eachother in my house through my mic because Skype doesn't have a push to talk button, lol.

That would actually make it funnier...
Zak wrote...
IvIajoi2n wrote...

That would actually make it funnier...

The last Skype group i joined didn't think so, Lol. Apparently it's really hard to play Team fortress when you can hear a bunch of chinese swear words being tossed around (my house has like three generations living in it, gets chaotic)
My Skype username is g-money, so if anyone wants to add me, be my guest. Whether or not I'll be on is another story, but if I am on, ring me in.
The group's perfect for VAing our VN. Just PERFECT.
Tegumi "im always cute"
Asphodel wrote...
Edit: I changed my mind and probably won't be participating.

inb4 Tegumi saying something.

Only faggots quit.
IvIajoi2n wrote...

I've got your contact, so I'm going to add you; if you want to leave at some point, just let us know :3

Also, Skype has a mute microphone button. ;D

The Annoyance Next Door starring Kitten-nyan is now in the op!

g-money wrote...
My Skype username is g-money, so if anyone wants to add me, be my guest. Whether or not I'll be on is another story, but if I am on, ring me in.

I think I added you, there are a lot of g-money s. I just added the blank one. : D
I'd join in, but the times when I could do so are kind of limited. There's literally no privacy in this house during the day. Anyway, I'll just add myself for shits and giggles; skype name: kgods00
NEXUS Since 2010
Join!! we need more people to bullshit.
I would if I had a mic.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
would but it would be 2:00am pst aka 5pm my time that i get home from work to talk

but if im on my laptop and not in class i guess it works

animefreak_usa
Do a live reading at Otakon and record it. For epic win.

Also, you need better recording programs.
Klorofolun wrote...

Working on that, PrettyMay+Audacity=kgods+Slayer
That's nice Tegumi. I guess I'm a faggot.
I'll join, if there's room left... ^^; I can do a decent amount of impressions.
gizgal wrote...
I'll join, if there's room left... ^^; I can do a decent amount of impressions.

Yay!

Also the new one we made is gonna kill a classic and timeless anime for everyone...
Invite TehMikuruSlave, I'll bring you all to climax with my voice.
NEXUS Since 2010
Space Cowboy wrote...
Klorofolun wrote...

Working on that, PrettyMay+Audacity=kgods+Slayer

Editing is all done and the video is uploaded, Just waiting on Space to get off his ass and post the links.
Pages Prev12345Next