Amateur Voice Actors

Pages Prev12345
This is not a blog, this is just a place to get people to join. They don't need to-the-minute updates. If they really, really need more in depth info, they can find it at our blog! Come visit us at blogspot!
I won't be joining anytime soon until I get a mic
add me: nerdmax99
I'd like to make a request.
It isn't a doujin, but I hope you'll hear me out.

Cool i wana Join My Skype name is Shinobisensei1
Quadratic wrote...
I'd like to make a request.
It isn't a doujin, but I hope you'll hear me out.

I can't and won't speak for everyone; they can do what they want, but I won't be participating in doing requests. Doing this from the beginning was about doing something fun, and I ran with Kitten_nyan's idea because it sounded fun. I'm not opposed to others taking the request, I'm just stating that I don't find taking requests fun, because this is really about the group VAing the manga we want to.

Ask them. Slayer would be a good candidate, he is totally digging Nyx's cock right now.

In other news: brewing a shit storm, I think.
If we have any plans for tonight, I'm out: I have an exam to study for. Sorry! -3-'
NEXUS Since 2010
Space Cowboy wrote...

Slayer would be a good candidate, he is totally digging Nyx's cock right now.

That I am Space, That I am.
So, a couple of new videos are up, Tayu Tayu Chapter 1 is the manga that was dubbed. Mangaka350, Otakumax, and Yama-kun were the actors this time around, with otaku bringing the thunder! Yama was a little shy, and mangaka was feeling a little drunk*, but that didn't stop the fun. Feel up the OP to find the links, and don't forget to subscribe! ;D

(Also, we're still taking who ever wants to give it a try, so feel free to drop us a line here at anytime!)

*His words, not mine. Was also not really drunk. I think.
Space Cowboy wrote...
So, a couple of new videos are up, Tayu Tayu Chapter 1 is the manga that was dubbed. Mangaka350, Otakumax, and Yama-kun were the actors this time around, with otaku bringing the thunder! Yama was a little shy, and mangaka was feeling a little drunk*, but that didn't stop the fun. Feel up the OP to find the links, and don't forget to subscribe! ;D

(Also, we're still taking who ever wants to give it a try, so feel free to drop us a line here at anytime!)

*His words, not mine. Was also not really drunk. I think.

moan
Alrighty... I'm sorry for the bump in here so soon, CTaFG, but we were moved here with no warning, so I'd just like to call a little attention to us while we're in this area of the forums n_n

Take a look at the links on the first page, onegai, and feel free to join us if you'd like to give it a try!
Pages Prev12345