I'm not going to Masturbate for a month

Pages 12345NextLast
I have to prove to myself that I can do this.
Let me be the first to tell you. I'm not trying to rain on your parade or shit in your socks but I'm gonna be straight with you. Bitch, you cant do it. Whats the reward? The payoff? The incentive for you to even try? Exactly. Unless you were getting ready to fuck Jessica Alba in a month, I'd say your not gonna make it boyo.
Good luck with that, I have problems going a week to be honest xD props if ya can somehow pull it off I guess.
Hazah wrote...

I know you won't be able to do it. My guesses you'll break down after a day.
Room101 Waifu Collector
I'm pretty sure that after certain period of not-masturbating you will get wet dreams anyway.

Either way, "it" will happen.
Resistance is Futile.

And why the needless torture anyway. Sure, everyone wants to "try themselves" (no undertones please), but we really don't need to make our lives more difficult.
Use it or loose it as they say

Also your health and sanity is at serious risk if you attempt to go more then a week to a month without sexual release
Shinji Ex wrote...

Also your health and sanity is at serious risk if you attempt to go more then a week to a month without sexual release

Makes me wonder how kids do it...even if not having gone through puberty yet.
Why do something like that?

Masturbating is fucking awesome, why deprive yourself?
Room101 Waifu Collector
Kyuubi no Shinigami wrote...
Makes me wonder how kids do it...even if not having gone through puberty yet.

Physical/hormonal development probably gets in their way...maybe they also lack sex drive in way adolescent/older people do. Never studied child-specific psychology intensively, so i wouldn't know.

But there's a medical theory that babies do something akin to masturbation so that they can feel warm...scary as fuck, I know.
Shinji Ex wrote...

Really? I went for 3-4 years without sexual release when I was 20 (long story short....alot of good distractions and deterrents. no it was not jail or the navy, no offense.) and my health and sanity was pretty okay. I started up again though because I can :P
Kiss-Shot Soba-Scans Staff
All you'll get from this is a hole in your ceiling from when you decide to masturbate again.
Think of obese women all day long.

I've gone without masturbating for more than a month, I don't really see how it would affect your mental health, especially considering not releasing yourself sexually can bring about a euphoric effect. It's not incredibly hard to do, just push your material away from you and keep busy.
Actually, after a month if he is frequently masturbater and isn't sexually active, chances are he still wont have wet dreams. Basically your body is so use to the gratification of masturbation that it really wont settle for less, aka wet dreams. You've spoiled your body too much. Unless you already have them a lot, you probably wont have one after just a month of not masturbating/sex w/e.
i wish you can ..
good luck ..
(i bet this guy can't do it)
Oh, You'll see. I'll do it. I WILL DO THIS.

JOIN ME.test yourself.Prove to yourself that you can do it.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
you can do it... wait does that include whores, date rape and the occasional trap
tswarthog The Iconoclast
I would join you in this effort however all the parts for my new computer arrive tomorrow and I will be fapping with joy for almost the entire day.

Maby after that.
Hazah wrote...

You can do it. I believe in you. Do it for your friends. Do it for your mom and dad. Do it for everyone you've ever loved. Take that hand of yours that glows with an awesome power, and ignore it's burning grip, telling you to defeat your urges. Take your love, your anger, and all of your sorrow, and go! Go! Go!!!
I tried this and failed , my friend. If you can though, the build up will probably make up for everything you missed. Good luck and Godspeed to ya.
NeoStriker wrote...
Hazah wrote...

You can do it. I believe in you. Do it for your friends. Do it for your mom and dad. Do it for everyone you've ever loved. Take that hand of yours that glows with an awesome power, and ignore it's burning grip, telling you to defeat your urges. Take your love, your anger, and all of your sorrow, and go! Go! Go!!!

Wait... is he just gonna stop masturbating or he's gonna pilot some giant robot to save the earth?

About you fucking yourself haza... I wish you good luck. It's not impossible, and it might be a good exercise to build up your willpower.
Pages 12345NextLast