I'm not going to Masturbate for a month

Pages Prev12345Next
Kaimakides wrote...
I can't even go 2 days, you are saying you can go a month?

You need to work on your discipline, geez. I can go for a week or two without having to masturbate, surely you can too.

1 month seems tough, but good luck with it. Row row, FIGHT DA POWAH!
Ill take your month and raise you A month and a day! GOGOGOGO!
hmmm

how many time you masturbate in day/week ....
if u do everyday....u cant stand long XD
I tried doing this once. Got to about two weeks and then got bored of it and caved. Good luck though. :)
Hazah wrote...
I'm not going to Masturbate for a month

Successfully failed when i try this long ago.

Well, good luck.
C13R-66Y wrote...
NeoStriker wrote...
Hazah wrote...
I have to prove to myself that I can do this.

You can do it. I believe in you. Do it for your friends. Do it for your mom and dad. Do it for everyone you've ever loved. Take that hand of yours that glows with an awesome power, and ignore it's burning grip, telling you to defeat your urges. Take your love, your anger, and all of your sorrow, and go! Go! Go!!!

Wait... is he just gonna stop masturbating or he's gonna pilot some giant robot to save the earth?

About you fucking yourself haza... I wish you good luck. It's not impossible, and it might be a good exercise to build up your willpower.

Stop masturbating, of course. Why do you ask?
LOL. I went for a full 4 months. But eventually caved in. Made the biggest mess in saving up for so long. Good luck tho.
Say's the guy on a hentai website~
Best record was like 3 months, didn't realize it because class is such a bitch
In the end it wasn't that bad but you'll keep thinking "why the hell did I do that?"
You don't have to prove anything

I usually go on a masturban when exams are around the corner
Forum Image: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_te6pQRQ254I/SA_Zf6JVdjI/AAAAAAAAAFo/95ZdS11zY7c/s400/Ookiku+Furikabutte+2+-+(923fde95)+Central+Anime.avi+-+00001.bmp Fuck! O_O
jmason Curious and Wondering
One month? I had something that made me decide not to masturbate for two months:

Thesis.
Cut your hands of so you can't cheat.
doswillrule wrote...
Better yet:

Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/177785-4SJ2I5Z.jpg

lmao
I suggest you start to search a female patner. coz me too I even didnt do it almost one year now. And its very nasty. man without sex you would ageing faster.

I on my way to marrying someone.. he he he.
Best I've ever done was 2 weeks. Was it worth it? Hell yes. Will I do it again? Well...the C78 thread is about 2 weeks from now...I think I will.
Room101 Waifu Collector
doswillrule wrote...
Better yet:

Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/177785-4SJ2I5Z.jpg

Is that the one with electricity? I'm pretty much sure that there was a design like this that zapped your hand anytime you tried to touch your penis.
Kind of Important A ray of Tsunlight.
Six months is my record. It's not hard.

Hehe. Puns are entertaining.
My record is two weeks. After the first week, it really wasn't that bad. I would do it, but I am not occupied enough. One reason I do it is because I'm bored, lol.

Good luck though. I suggest not visiting this site. The temptation may be too strong.
I actually made it in a month. It's too risky fapping in the military...
Pages Prev12345Next