I have no idea what you're on about.
sakabato24 World Warrior
Dr Shaneman wrote...

Street Fighter lingo. xD
Dr Shaneman wrote...

Street Fighter Talk.
Oh, I expected he probably knows this already but...
http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2014/04/06/idolmaster-cinderella-girls-tv-anime-announced/
sakabato24 World Warrior
Dr Shaneman wrote...
Oh, I expected he probably knows this already but...
http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2014/04/06/idolmaster-cinderella-girls-tv-anime-announced/

Actually didn't know, but was wondering when they were going to do something of this sort. Was just a matter of time i guess. I'm just waiting for the new iM@S game that's coming out for PS3.
I kind of favour the Cinderella girls because their design is just more appealing to me.
sakabato24 World Warrior
I don't mind them as well. Just been playing iM@S since 2007, so it's hard for me to be attached these newer iM@S characters.
They're more cuter.
sakabato24 World Warrior
My Chihaya says different. xD
But... Cinderella has some lovely megane girls.
sakabato24 World Warrior
You guys mind helping me out with the stream that I'll be hosting?

I just need a few viewers for the testing that I'll be preforming for the stream before the actual thing. I would appreciate it. :)
What times will you be streaming?
sakabato24 World Warrior
1100 Seoul time Sundays. This way it'll start Saturdays around 2200 on the US east coast, and 1900 West Coast.
I have no idea what that is in my time.
sakabato24 World Warrior
I'm bad at multi-posting today. :P

I meant 1900 West Coast, not 1900 Sundays. Derp. At least I fixed it.
What's going to be first game you stream?
sakabato24 World Warrior
That's a good question. I'll put up a Poll on my IB post.
Can't wait Saka.
sakabato24 World Warrior
So, do you guys mind watching the test for the stream before it comes on next week, some time over the weekend? Hopefully everything that I need comes in by next week, but if not, I'm most likely to stream Titanfall on my PC.

Also thinking about putting a banner up on my steam as well, like what most streamers do nowadays, so any suggestions on a small little banner is also appreciated, thanks guys~ :)