Virgins Unite!(Virgins' Club)

I know you didn't mean to, it's just me.
sakabato24 World Warrior
Dr Shaneman wrote...
I've just been too scared to ask you saka D:
You know I'd want to see THAT.

*Laugh*

You'll see me soon enough if you are willing to participate in the twitch.tv stream I got going on for next weekend. This weekend will be the test of it though.
sakabato24 wrote...
*Laugh*

You'll see me soon enough if you are willing to participate in the twitch.tv stream I got going on for next weekend. This weekend will be the test of it though.

How is it over there anyway?
sakabato24 World Warrior
Dr Shaneman wrote...
sakabato24 wrote...
*Laugh*

Life-wise? It's okay, but it isn't great at the moment either.
sakabato24 wrote...
Dr Shaneman wrote...
sakabato24 wrote...
*Laugh*

Meaning...
sakabato24 World Warrior
Dr Shaneman wrote...
sakabato24 wrote...
Dr Shaneman wrote...
sakabato24 wrote...
*Laugh*

Meaning...

Work's been driving me to the ground, and some of my social life is kinda on the rocks right now, but I'm trying to bear with it. 5 more months...
sakabato24 wrote...
Dr Shaneman wrote...
sakabato24 wrote...
Dr Shaneman wrote...
sakabato24 wrote...
*Laugh*

Meaning...

Work's been driving me to the ground, and some of my social life is kinda on the rocks right now, but I'm trying to bear with it. 5 more months...

I thought you were off work right now.
Some of us don't have a social life >.>
sakabato24 World Warrior
Dr Shaneman wrote...
sakabato24 wrote...
Dr Shaneman wrote...
sakabato24 wrote...
Dr Shaneman wrote...
sakabato24 wrote...
*Laugh*

Meaning...

It's the weekend, so yea, I'm off work as of right now, but the past couple of work-weeks been driving me nuts.

My social life more or less revolves around either playing Magic : The Gathering, or fighting games. I really don't call it a popular social life :\. But lately everything with my friends haven't be so gravy these past couple of weeks either.
sakabato24 wrote...
Dr Shaneman wrote...
sakabato24 wrote...
Dr Shaneman wrote...
sakabato24 wrote...
Dr Shaneman wrote...
sakabato24 wrote...
*Laugh*

Meaning...

It's the weekend, so yea, I'm off work as of right now, but the past couple of work-weeks been driving me nuts.

My social life more or less revolves around either playing Magic : The Gathering, or fighting games. I really don't call it a popular social life :\. But lately everything with my friends haven't be so gravy these past couple of weeks either.

I honestly thought you were on a works break while you were at the game tounry thing.

Well... that's more than I get still.
sakabato24 World Warrior
Nah. It was more of a quick turn-and-burn from Seoul back to my workplace, a weekend trip.

Try to take days off. Takes a load off from work and reduces stress.
Everytime I try to reduce stress I just seem to gain more >.
sakabato24 World Warrior
Bump.
sakabato24 wrote...
Bump.
sakabato24 World Warrior
You don't know how fragile life is until you finally see one go. Unfortunate for me, a good friend of mine died this past week. She died of an asthma attack, and not even a few months before this, her older brother died because of the same thing.

It's a little depressing to know that lives of good people are taken away at such young ages. It's hard to fathom it, and harder to realize that you must press on with life, even when tragedies like this occurs.
Only on the 4th page of IB after all these years. not bad.
Oh, hey it's... Some... Guy... e_e
I don't know who he is either but nice to meet you.
sakabato24 World Warrior
Oh snap~ Someone actually bumped the VUVC. :)

How are you guys?
I'm good. I'm just playing Europa Universalis IV.