AVG alert on Sankaku?

So, from TGWTG [and Marzgurl's ANE] I learned of Dance of the Vampire Bund and searched it on Sankaku. Upon clicking one of the search results (it was a Sankaku page), AVG popped-up with a warning to the extent of "Warning, AVG has detected a threat: Potential illegal content". Has this happened to anyone, and how seriously should I take it? How exactly does AVG know to warn against loli, and why does it not give a warning for Fakku?
Tegumi "im always cute"
I haven't used AVG before, but are you sure it just wasn't warning you of a potential spyware threat?
No, I clearly saw "Potential Illegal Content". I tried going back to that page to look at the warning box again and that page just won't load, the page is blank with 'stopped' in the corner. Other pages are fine, it just doesn't like that page. I don;t need to see the page, extreme loli turns my stomach TBH (though remove the loli and I would love to see Vampire Bund). I just find this curious and a little worrying.
Tegumi "im always cute"
sv51macross wrote...
No, I clearly saw "Potential Illegal Content". I tried going back to that page to look at the warning box again and that page just won't load, the page is blank with 'stopped' in the corner. Other pages are fine, it just doesn't like that page. I don;t need to see the page, extreme loli turns my stomach TBH (though remove the loli and I would love to see Vampire Bund). I just find this curious and a little worrying.

Okay. Just tell AVG to bug off, then.