Do you own a gun?

Pages Prev12345Next
Got some but its more of a pain coz paying for the license and all cost so much.
I don't have one.
Being a pacifist I don't believe in the need to respond to violence with even more violence.
Thank god I dont and that most other people around me doesnt have one either.
.45 Colt 1911, got it from my grandfather. He kept the beautiful piece of weaponry in great condition. Thinking about adding a custom grip and extended cartridge. It's been very reliable to me so far. I really got to test it out when I went to an Alaskan gun range with my family a few years ago, even at -39 below with a massive windchill, the baby worked just fine. Definitely a keeper in my collection. I also have .38 colt d. special, needs to have a few parts replaced however; haven't really had the time to restore it.
GracefulDiscension. wrote...
Nashrakh wrote...
Never owned one, but that might change...

Fixed for my preference... >.>
LD Soba-Scans Staff
I don't own any, but if someone can use their firearms safely and intelligently then I don't mind.
Sorata wrote...
Thank god I dont and that most other people around me doesnt have one either.

This.
lelouch20 wrote...
Don't have and don't think I will have one my possession since having one might make me not stay sane.

[facepalm]
That's like saying you don't want to own a car because it will make you want to run people down on a sidewalk.

Don't have any right now, parent's won't allow it until I get a job and pay rent (perfectly acceptable terms to me). But I do intend to have them in future.
Nashrakh wrote...
Never owned one, never will.

I don't feel the need to own one, I mean why would I?

inb4 Protection
You need my protection GuGu, in case you say something rash...
Nashrakh Little White Butterflies Staff
Ikaros Type Alpha wrote...

I don't feel the need to own one, I mean why would I?

inb4 Protection

Apparently you only need one for protection in a land full of gun fanatics. Oh the irony.
Sure my guns would work fine as protection, but that's not why I have them. I have fun shooting them at targets.
dont have any yet dont have a money right now or id buy a couple
I'd only use mine in self-defense, real men grow balls and use their fists! Or something of that sort.
I dont own one, but I would like too. I rather have a gun and not use it rather than be in a position where I need a gun and dont have one.
Brennan wrote...
real men grow balls and use their fists! Or something of that sort.

High-five, glad to see others think that way.

People who cower and hide behind weapons are despicable.

2 things before I am flamed

1.This applies to domestic situations only, meaning not militaristic or otherwise.

2.Doesn't apply to all

example: a women walking out on the street at night.
Nashrakh wrote...
Never owned one, never will.

The same.
I used to have a pump action shotgun in my house, but never used it.
I am the proud owner of a 30 mm GAU-8/A Avenger. Just in case my home is invaded by Korean gangsters.
Pages Prev12345Next