Do you own a gun?

Pages Prev12345Next
No I don't, and I don't plan on ever owning one.
I wish, i really want guns with silencers.
Not this guy posting another thread again... >_<

OT: No, I don't own a gun. Will buy one soon, though.
I don't own any guns, but I do own 3 swords. I might get one, but that would be in a few years.
My dad has a few guns that he keeps in each room of the house in a secret smaller closet in our closets.Thats so we can all go to range someday or so we can kill rapists,burglars,murderers,and Osama Bin Laden.(Maybe not Osama Bin Laden but you get it)
So my answer is Yes.
^

Or provide credible resistance. FBI statistics project that over 250,000 violent-robberies/rapes/murders are interrupted/prevented yearly with the presentation of potentially deadly force. That's why people carry. And though a 0.0008-in-1 chance is extraordinarily slim, it's reason enough to be prepared. Rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it.
Kind of Important A ray of Tsunlight.
That's why I never understood the type of gun control that would take all of them away. Sure, you may not have a gun, but the motherfucker robbing you sure will.
I would definitely feel safer if i could carry. Not only does it supply a sense of security, but it also would allow me practice with it, so i could be ready if i ever had to use a gun.
Nashrakh Little White Butterflies Staff
That's why I never understood the type of gun control that would take all of them away. Sure, you may not have a gun, but the motherfucker robbing you sure will.

Totally depends on where you live. Over here, I could even leave the door unlocked at night and nothing would happen.

Violence is not caused without reason, but I go off on a tangent...
Nash, I agree, it depends. Here in Ann Arbor (where the police all but celebrate 4/20 along with the city's youth) the crime rate is very low, and I do not feel in any danger at all not owning a gun or other ranged force. [so for me, gun ownership is more a civil responsibility/hobby primarily]. But ask someone living in Flint or Detroit...
I just own a old 22 jc higgins model 31 and a 20 gauge shotgun for hunting once in a great while.

also an ak but thats just a home gun never leaves its hiding place unless something big where to go down like zombies or if the British where coming
I have a Smith and Wesson 38. special, hammerless revolver.
I own twin Mac 10s. Love em.
who the fuck needs TWO machine guns?^^^^^
bobtob said:

who the fuck needs TWO machine guns?^^^^^

I think loosehead's not being honest. But they do make semiauto-only pistol versions of the M10.
http://www.atlanticfirearms.com/storeproduct717.aspx

But pre-'86*, NFA-registered M-10s and M-11s are only $2,000-$4,000 (compared to a Colt M-16 costing around $15,000-$20,000)

Spoiler:

te 1986 Firearm Owners Protection Act, among other things, closed the machine-gun registry to new guns. Existing registered MGs can still be bought/sold/possessed/fired, but no new ones. Thus, prices are insanely high.
I have an old but reliable 8 barrel .357 Magnum revolver. It's destructive stopping power is perfect for those dumbass robbers trying to steal my hentai! but nothing beats a good o'l fully automatic twelve gauge bro fist!
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://www.maudevintage.com/jamesharvey/files/blacklionweek2009/unsummon%20-%20brofist.png
good old 300 winchester magnum. kicks lick a sonavabitch but anything it hits goes DOWN. i take it to the range at least ocne every few mounths
Magnum desert eagle .357 and proud of it
Guys in Fil Chat Box know this already.. but oh well..

Cold M1911A1
Forum Image: http://i513.photobucket.com/albums/t337/shotgunorg/Picture2693.jpg

The main package has 2 fully loaded clips, uncle (who gave it to me for Christmas) added 2 more fully loaded clips and 1 box of ammunition. I usually just use it for target practice anyways, though I can't do that right now. <damn pre-elections gun ban
got a new gun. a smith & wesson 629. .44
Pages Prev12345Next