Where are you from?

Where are you from?

Total Votes : 3,354
Hey, there´s a spanish here!!!
I'm from Hetaly. Ehrm... Italy!
And let me say that everything you see about Italy in "Hetalia: Aexis Powers" it's true.
only 7% from canada?!!? FFFFF and im a girl...so even rarer. c'mon fellow igloo dwellers put down your maple syrup and fap.
Aura-Desu Beautiful and Twisted~
I'm from US though i live in one of the worst states lol but i am surprised at how many other places people come from and visit this site lol just shows how great it is ^_^
Indonesia...living in Australia...atm
I live in Asia :) Specifically the Philippines. even though it's fun here Fakku makes it better :) it's like I can communicate with other people and know their opinions :)
I'm from the Philippines, an otaku collecting anime, models(Gundam mostly), and of course games as well. hehe... well so games here are rare to find since most of the once I want are from Japan. If anyone knows were to find the SRW Series let me know I'll want to order some, thanks.
U S A GO U S A !
I'm also from America. It's not that good, but it ain't so bad. Were still the biggest badass of the world surprisingly.
Currently living in Australia and ex-Kiwi (i.e. New Zealand).
MazerDelta wrote...
I'm also from America. It's not that good, but it ain't so bad. Were still the biggest badass of the world surprisingly.

Yeah still can't believe it, but U S A!
From Thailand... and surprisingly I don't usually like it here.
I'm From The good Ol U.S. of A. >:D
Wow, a lot of people from Europe. lol
WOW i'm actualy the only one from Greece / Europe well it was nice here until about a year ago
I'm from the USA. There really should be a way to specify which part of the USA you come from. Each state is like a country unto itself.

So, I'm from upstate New York, on the Ontario lake. It's so cold here....
greetings from germany ;)
I am from Poland...
Comunism is long time OVER and we HAVE coca&cola and jeans...:P
I'm from Poland too! Poland FTW! :P