How long have you been visiting FAKKU?

How long have you been visiting FAKKU?

Total Votes : 11,792
i have been here a year because it has the best hentai ever
Four years since my first visit, and I've probably had at least one page or another here open for a year strait...(What I' one of those people who leave a page or two open all the time you dirty minded people)
I don't know how i got here. One minute I was walking down a straight hallway and the new i was on fakku enjoying the environment, people, and the content. This site is original one of a kind know other side shows up on the map and has a better fan base than fakku Jacob your THE BIG MAN on campus along with your staff. I'm a web designer and a project lead for a site airing next year in offical imported translation works and this site matches so many design perfections my hat is off to you.
(TIME IS AN ILLUSION,...BUT DEATH IS ABSOLUTE
About four years for me, though I only registered a month or so ago. Kinda funny really, a friend told me about the site and I got hooked after visiting a few times. Good job Jacob.
sadly only couple of mouths maybe 3 found it in google and i can bet there isnt any better site of this type anywhere in this universe rly love content its u know awsome in that way it has to be and some stuff is funny as hell :D
I've been coming to fakku for over 2 years but it took me a while to actually make an account. =P
I've been here for 3 yrs and I found this site all by my self :)
i visit fakku over a year and don't know how i found fakku
hahaha,,,i love fakku,,
i cant live for a day i i hadnt
even read 1 of doujin,,
love u jacob for sharing this!!!!!
i've been here for over 3 years,but only registered recently to use the
"add to fav" system
Visitor since 3years ago, but actually 1 year later to join for the sake of downloading VN in forums.God i still remember the day we saw Wanko to Kurasou on front.
I've never been terribly active on the message boards, and I don't think this is the same account I started with, but I have indeed been here since the beginning. I think I first found the website 2 or 3 months after it officially begun, but I was amongst the earliest visitors to the site.
i need girl...
to fuck.....
i've been sulking in the corner for a whole year before i had the guts to join in
i have been on the site for over a year due to the fact that fakku is just awesome. i can always rely on fakku for whatever i need. =)
4 years all the way. But created a account only recently sadly. Fakku IS THE BEST.
Just about two and a half years. I created my account the day I first visited FAKKU. :)
I've been visiting for over 2 years but i made my account recently
[size=12] [/h]i've visited for almost 2 years now!!! xD you know what i can say guys??? fakku is SO FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
Quite some time. About 3 years. Do I get frequent fapper miles?