What is your favorite season of the year?

What is your favorite season of the year?

Total Votes : 1,459
I prefer Spring. Summer is too hot, and Winter, well, I hate Winter.
Having lived my life in cold climates I would have to say Winter is my favorite season.
Without a doubt winter why, I'll use a saying i use mainly as a joke in the cold you can always put more on but in the heat you can only take so much off before the cops come.
Spring! Spring! Even if i'm allergic to everything i love springs! My friends and I in april do Hanami with japanese people in a park where there is a Japanese sakura! This is so funny!
i vote spring, because the weather is so nice
I don't know why but... I really love Winter!! >.<''
Spring has the best temp, and most lasting beautiful seasonal change... <3

But fall is hard to beat for amazing leaves. Sigh, I miss going to school in New England. ;-;
Winter because the world looks nice when it's blanketed with snow. Also, you can bundle up if you are cold but you can only strip down so much when it's hot.
I prefer fall,because it doesn't get to cold and is not hot so is really nice
hardcore gamer here summer is my favorite season there so many events 4 video games E3, Games Con, etc.
Kita Day 1 NaruHina Fan
Fall, in my opinion, is the most beautiful of all of the seasons. Everything starts changing colors, the heat of summer goes away, and it just has a feeling of everything slowing down to a calm pace.
Fall kinda makes me think about life and also makes me fell calm
yurixhentai wrote...
https://www.fakku.net/viewtopic.php?t=51871

Anyway, winter is my favourite. I like being really cold as opposed to really hot. It might sound strange but I take my clothes off when it's cold. I also really like the rain and open my window to hear it, or sometimes go in the garden.
Me to
i more like summer when it's summer here in phil there's this festival it's called san'juan we throw water on strangers...
and all of people we see it's such fun and they don't get mad tehehe...

Gotta love Spring. Weather stops being cold and warms up. Added perk, I'm not allergic to pollen, all the better to love Spring.
Well, for me it's Fall. I can't stand the heat (about 40-45 celsius during summer)so summer is out, winter is too cold (-25-40 celsius), and spring is too wet, so fall is the perfect season for me, especialy begining of the season: it's still sunny and warm and the best thing I can eat fresh apples every day.. :3
At this moment in time im gonna say Winter but when Winter actually comes around i'll probably think "Man, its fukken freezing" and wish for Summer and when its Summer "Its fukken HAWT" and wish for Winter!

MEH~ >__>
Omnilordxvi wrote...
I live in Florida. Fall is the only decent time of the whole year. Fuck summer and its 120f in the shade antics!
Fucking got that right its already getting hot X(
I love Winter because i can be all cozy in my blankets. and not have to peel myself off of them in summer. Spring is great too but winter is just purdy~ and its christmas time as well! <3
Also in winter you can wear cute skirts. tights and scarfs. ohoho so moe-ish