Flash Games!

Pages 12Next
I still feel bad about losing all that forum data yesterday (especially since it has spawned topics like this, which I am having a lot of fun reading through). So to make it up to everyone I have fixed the Flash Games section and added a couple new titles, and I plan on adding more over the next week. Just click "Play Online" on any of the game pages.

I highly recommend playing Divi-Dead, it is an awesome game with a great story. The flash version is a little buggy though so if you start playing be sure to save frequently.

Divi-Dead
f1.jpg

Love Hina Sim Date RPG
f2.jpg

ev-F00-2
f3.jpg

Charm Point
f4.jpg

Oh man... flash games.

Reminds me of the days when one had to crawl over to newgrounds to find crappy photoshopped anime date sims!

Hope the site can be repaired to former glory.
Good show, man.
Marx-Taich0u GingaMahouShonen
Wow..that Love Hina game..been so long I feel like I want to play it again. :D
Don't worry about it too much Jacob. As long as you're doing your best, I have no problems. Looking forward to these games.
Xil Norse God of Sawdust
I could say some words of encouragement to you man, but in the end: shit happens. People will react to said shit in many ways. Can't make everyone happy, but you don't really need to.

Trollol thread aside:

By God! Been awhile since I've seen the Games section. Looks pretty slick, I'll explore it to its fullest.
Keep it up, broooo
I went through the meme thread before coming and reading this post. Damn it. Can't. Stop. Laughing...I'm gonna die, damn it.

Have fun repairing the website. I know how evil it is from experience.
Cinia Pacifica Ojou-sama Writer
So, does this mean that those posts and everythng else taht are lost are lost for good?
Time to repost my V-day entry I guess...
Personally i wouldn't take that thread seriously. I'm sure none of it was truly intentional, and it was simply created as a lighthearted joke.

Good luck with fixing the servers and what not! And thanks for the 4 years of hard work.
I loled at the evangelion xD
The Love Hina Sim and Charm Point I have played and done pretty much everything on before but I'm like a total noob on the other 2 which I might have seen but never played

btw Zephie I like your avatar a Nu-Kaka lol that's cute
Flash Games...that's your cure all to everything Jacob have you ever tried to just hold us for once.

GIVE US YOUR LOVE!!!
Kenjiz The Dirty Wolf
Jacob you sir are a god
Classy wrote...
Flash Games...that's your cure all to everything Jacob have you ever tried to just hold us for once.

GIVE US YOUR LOVE!!!

<3
Jacob wrote...
Classy wrote...

GIVE US YOUR LOVE!!!

<3

Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/381648-01AB23F.jpg

You sure know how to make a school boy blush.
GreenZero Get Jinxed
Damn, that Love Hina game. I used to play it a lot.
Ah Love Hina. Newgrounds nostalgia.
is it me or are having any of these games a sound?
Haha Jakes, he throws us a curve ball to distract us from the rest of the broken stuff! :3 its okay though, lotsa effort on the other front.
Pages 12Next