Darkness,Light or Both?

Pages Prev12

How Bright or Dark are your Personality?

Total Votes : 51
chaotic neutral
both ways I guess
Cinia Pacifica Ojou-sama Writer
I remember a thread such as this made on this section before~ although it didn't have that many options.

I voted pure light!
More light than dark.

Good people still need their off time.
More light than dark.
Or at least I try.
u have to balance it like yin and yang! its no fun if its always purity( i cant stand this coz i want to taint Innocent girl) nor darkness its creepy! hahaha,
More darkness. But i'm trying to be lighter now :). Sometimes pretending to be EVIL is fun. :3
A struggle between 50/50. I want to be more light than dark but its always a struggle. :P
jmason Curious and Wondering
I think it's a mixture of both. More light than darkness, maybe nearer to 60/40 than 50/50.

But there's a saying in our country that "Fearsome is the evil that potentially lurks inside mild-mannered people", meaning that we may think that some of the people we perceive as kind and gentle aren't that capable of terrible deeds of evil, but when angered packs more rage than the people we think are capable of that evil.
60/40 towards light. I'm generally good natured.
50/50 for me, you cant be good all the time
I have more darkness than light.

Never like being called a kind person after all.
I'm a dark kinda guy who puts up a light front. people assume I'm a nice guy, but I'm a manipulative bastard irl. So I guess that makes me more darkness than light?
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
This thread is so DEEP.
Tsujoi wrote...
This thread is so DERP.

Fix'd
Pages Prev12