I am happy to be here

Hello I am new to the forums here, a few intrests I have other then Anime & Manga, is Tabletop games, RPGs, a bit of Video gaming, finally Card/Board games and the sort I guess. Oh I also do martial arts the main one I am working on right now is Kendo. So... Hi everyone!
Hi and welcome to fakku, I hope you enjoy your stay!

And cute avatar you got.
Hello. Welcome to the fakku forums. Hope you find what you're looking for.
Welcome to FAKKU!
Welcome to fakku new person.
Welcome to fakku
Hey there, and welcome to fakku.
kplate wrote...
Hello I am new to the forums here, a few intrests I have other then Anime & Manga, is Tabletop games, RPGs, a bit of Video gaming, finally Card/Board games and the sort I guess. Oh I also do martial arts the main one I am working on right now is Kendo. So... Hi everyone!

Hi new member! I shall be calling you plate :D Welcome to Fakku!
Could've sworn I know where you avatar is from, I can't remember from what manga tho.
Oh so you practice Kendo now... What other martial arts do you know?
Welcome to Fakku kplate!

Forum Image: http://i51.tinypic.com/jqm0j9.jpg

Wow you're doing Kendo? I also wanted to do that in the past but unfortunately theres no Kendo club here in the direct vicinity...at times it sucks to live in a rural area<_<. In any case I wish you a lot of have fun here ;-).

Ps: Nice ava you got there^^.
Freezing wrote...
kplate wrote...

Could've sworn I know where you avatar is from, I can't remember from what manga tho.

Its from Haruse Hiroki-Idol Pretender. I am very happy with my avatar it actually says alot about me. For martial arts lets see if I can spell this, I also know Taekwondo and Karate.
kplate wrote...
Freezing wrote...
kplate wrote...

Its from Haruse Hiroki-Idol Pretender. I am very happy with my avatar it actually says alot about me. For martial arts lets see if I can spell this, I also know Taekwondo and Karate.

Oh now I remember! Is he the one who drank the medicine and became a girl? XD
I wanted to learn Karate too ; _ ;
Freezing wrote...
kplate wrote...
Freezing wrote...
kplate wrote...

Oh now I remember! Is he the one who drank the medicine and became a girl? XD
I wanted to learn Karate too ; _ ;

Yes he/she is the one.
Greeting new user
You have a really moe avatar
And I see you are getting alone well with people
Anyway welcome