DOTA All Stars

Who knows how to play this game without a CD or Code key? I just downloaded the game through internet and yet it is asking me for a code key.So yeah.??
uhhhhh that means you're going to need to find someone who creates cracks to bypass cdkeys, or find someone on the internet that will give away their cdkeys or a cdkey generator.
DotA as in the wc3 dota XD?if so you can't because you need to link the cd key with a battle.net acct
SIMPLE, go buy warcraft 3
storm102 wrote...
uhhhhh that means you're going to need to find someone who creates cracks to bypass cdkeys, or find someone on the internet that will give away their cdkeys or a cdkey generator.

Darkhilt wrote...
DotA as in the wc3 dota XD?if so you can't because you need to link the cd key with a battle.net acct

About that, I have had been hearing that you can use a crack to overwrite the CD code to play Dota.I was wondering if that was true or not.
Download a crack of frozen throne, put it in the warcraft folder. enjoy
Uzumaki101 wrote...
Download a crack of frozen throne, put it in the warcraft folder. enjoy

Okay, I will try that.Will it work?
If you're just getting into this game now, and you don't know what it is, you should just play LoL. Or wait for Dota2, I guess. Shit son, seriously. Seriously. You are getting Warcraft 3 NOW, and JUST for Dota? Just...shit man. Over a million gamers probably want to take a dump on you right now.
NeoStriker wrote...
If you're just getting into this game now, and you don't know what it is, you should just play LoL. Or wait for Dota2, I guess. Shit son, seriously. Seriously. You are getting Warcraft 3 NOW, and JUST for Dota? Just...shit man. Over a million gamers probably want to take a dump on you right now.

It's better to get some practice while it's still early.
Personally I would not trust the crack codes or anyone that distributes them, hell I would trust a damn black hat more. XD
I see..Then I`ll try a different game.(O.o)Mind telling me about the LOL thing?
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
Hibari wrote...
I see..Then I`ll try a different game.(O.o)Mind telling me about the LOL thing?

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/
Guess this game is not obsolete yet, you see LOL is just an auxillary option that you play if you dont have any opponents in DOTA... Simply put, an alternative s**t for ecstasy!

ADDED:
LOL is a great game, yeah just a little tweaks and glitches not to mention the imbalance damage system (No seriously, I don't like complicated computations) but that is where patches and upgrades comes in! So play to your hearts content!