FAKKU + Kitty Media Licensing Deal!

Pages Prev123456Next
Truly epic work, Fakku is a revolution indeed.
Awesome!

I'll awaiting good and high quality hentais then!
Damn... i want those stickers...
Congrats on the partnership, I hope some really great stuff comes out of it. And on a completely random side note are you going to be selling shirts at Otakon? I just wanted to know since I'm gonna be there.
My goodness... Congrats Jacob!
OMG! Congratulations on getting the job done. I was wondering how long it would have taken to strike a deal. Good going. :D
I think that awesome for FAKKU, and I hope more will notice our awesome family XP
sweet, good job. this should be fun for the forseeable future
Great! Im so happy for fakku's newest partnership!
Nice :D Now waiting for some awesome release xD
Great work on the people who secured the Partnership! This is going to open a lot of doors for Fakku!
holy cow, i love immoral sisters. SOLD!
Congratz on the partnership :)
Well this is good news if I do say so my self and I do.I have seen all Episodes of Immoral Sisters. a good hentai to start with one of my fav's as well super super sweet sexy hentai show must watch.I will have to save money to buy the DVD not sure when!I will have the money saved up for the DvD it would be super to own it. Nice job.
This is definitely an excellent piece of news, not only for the Fakku community, but that of the hentai industry too.

Why do I say so? Instead of fighting one another, spending resources to warn hentai sites of their legal obligations, working together would serve and benefit the interests of both parties.
congrats on the partnership! can someone tell me if I get anything from sanshee.com that it helps out fakku or is it just those select items? (closet hentai fan)
Wow, I never pictured this would happen for Fakku, but I am happy that this was made possible. Unfortunately I already have the episodes to Immoral Sisters, but as for upcoming hentai releases I have not seen and come to like, I may just support and buy. I don't really buy hentai, but if its really and I mean really good, f'sho yo.
stonechitlin wrote...
congrats on the partnership! can someone tell me if I get anything from sanshee.com that it helps out fakku or is it just those select items? (closet hentai fan)

Just those specific items will go towards FAKKU.
Congrats..:D and more T-shirts 2 come ahaha
Haha... Good news right at the begining of a day. :) I feel much happier now.
P.S. Link to Immoral Sisters is dead.
Pages Prev123456Next