Pages Prev123456Next
Solva-tan wrote...
They're just traps. It's not gay.

this^ if you dont like it, dont read it
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
Nekohime wrote...
artcellrox wrote...

Just trying to keep the peace. :)

Also, remember how you said the yaoi fans had 2 days to themselves? Guess what. Other than the exceptional one or two out-of-place doujins, us straight fans have had 4 YEARS to ourselves! I think it's time we stopped discriminating and let Fakku cater to ALL hentai lovers.

Because, really, that's what Fakku is about. All. About. Hentai.

This.

Also, two mottos to live by:

"If it's pretty, fuck it. There is no gay."

"Don't like, don't read."

Amen to that, sister!
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
Now I don't really care for all the yaoi being posted here, but I there's something I noticed here.... To the people saying "if it's pretty fuck, there's no gay"....You're kinda trying really hard not to make yourselves gay for...well liking something that is in many ways gay(traps included). And by trying to avoid being gay you kinda make it seem like being gay or liking gay things are wrong........Maybe you are gay/bi or just bi-curious.
cruz737 wrote...
Now I don't really care for all the yaoi being posted here, but I there's something I noticed here.... To the people saying "if it's pretty fuck, there's no gay"....You're kinda trying really hard not to make yourselves gay for...well liking something that is in many ways gay(traps included). And by trying to avoid being gay you kinda make it seem like being gay or liking gay things are wrong........Maybe you are gay/bi or just bi-curious.

Only gay if you take in the ass or blow... not the receiver... and yes i bi.
Also it's only gay if you get a boner.
cruz737 wrote...

Yeah, I'm bi, so for me there is no gay--just people I want to do.
Rayne wrote...
jikit01 wrote...
i can many YAOI tag on fakku now ┬_┬lll

What the fuck does this even mean?

miss a word there...SEE ^_^lll
i just realized that i do like TRAP but not to YAOI...
realized it when watching "the secret devil-chan"...
and again...i realized that YAOI and TRAP is INCREASING like hell in fakku and it make me shiver to entering fakku now ┬_┬lll
I saw that one awesome CG a few weeks ago and at the last page, after fapping to it furiously, I discovered it was yaoi.

A part of my manliness died that day.
Kaimax wrote...
If you don't like fakku balancing things, there's always other sites to go.

^This = thread

I welcome the addition of yaoi but i think it needs it's own section on the site instead of mixing it in with the precious vanilla doujins. People need to calm down, it's not like your watching hardcore up the ass 3D action.
Kaimax Best Master-San
Sipura wrote...
Kaimax wrote...

^This = thread

I welcome the addition of yaoi but i think it needs it's own section on the site instead of mixing it in with the precious vanilla doujins.

Why should we treat it with an apartheid approach upon a simple matter?
Kaimax wrote...
Sipura wrote...
Kaimax wrote...

^This = thread

I welcome the addition of yaoi but i think it needs it's own section on the site instead of mixing it in with the precious vanilla doujins.

Why should we treat it with an apartheid approach upon a simple matter?
Merely a suggestion.
Cherryhead92 wrote...
Read the stuff you like and get over it. Yaoi is here to stay.

Traps/yaoi are gay but the person reading it does not have to be.

I should have known you'd post here, haha.

Anyway, the surge is yaoi is a nice welcome since it varies things up a bit. We usually just have the on/off thing between vanilla and NTR for the last couple months. So it's nice that we get a change-up with some yaoi.

People complaining about it are being petty and childish. There are tags there specifically to inform you if this manga/doujin is going to be what you're into. If you don't like it, then don't fucking read it. It's pretty simple. Besides, FAKKU isn't the only hentai manga/doujinshi site around. There are other sites to go to while people wait for other updates.

FAKKU is broadening its horizons in hentai, and I will welcome that with a red carpet.
When you click on the manga... it said trap/yaoi... go to the next one.

Edit.. WOOO now three.. or more threads on yaoi.
Sprite wrote...
After this surge, we are going to go back to a long calm of sweet fluffy vanilla.

Care to tell how long we can expect this to continue? also really those new futanari ones are just plain disturbing and should be removed o.o;
akaryu wrote...
Sprite wrote...
After this surge, we are going to go back to a long calm of sweet fluffy vanilla.
care to tell how long we can expect this to continue? also really those new futanari ones are just plain disturbing and should be removed o.o;

Then don't look.

There are those of us who loooove it. I LOVE IT.

Forum Image: http://cdn.fakku.net/8041E1/c/manga/s/spermstarch04_e/images/018.jpg

GAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!
EmiyaKiritsugu wrote...
akaryu wrote...
Sprite wrote...
care to tell how long we can expect this to continue? also really those new futanari ones are just plain disturbing and should be removed o.o;

Then don't look.

Forum Image: http://cdn.fakku.net/8041E1/c/manga/s/spermstarch04_e/images/018.jpg

point taken i shall avoid the patched together monster with a 4 foot mega penis =.=
I <3 the new yaoi. I try not to read them all at once since i save one for each day and masterbate to it. But some are some are so sshort so i have to read 2 or 3 :-( they aren't updating fast enough for my daily activities!
EmiyaKiritsugu wrote...
akaryu wrote...
Sprite wrote...

Then don't look.

Oh sheet, the legendary futa train!
Pages Prev123456Next