YAOI pandemic

Pages 1234Next

Should true YAOI be separated from those with girly boys?

Total Votes : 68
Things sure have changed a lot in Fakku, and all for the better of course (should there be any for the worse, then those are not worth talking about here :D). One of those things would be the high numbers of "yaoi" doujins now in Fakku.
Before this sudden influx, there was only one YAOI doijin at Fakku, about naruto x sasuke.
Now, well, see for yourself :)
Anyway, even though those doijins DO feature anal, guy x guy, jizz-in-hiz-azz, those guys in most of the doijins are, well, not exactly guys.
Many have pointed out, with good point to be made, that those guys are too feminine to be 'guys'. Girly faces, effing moe attitude, and lingerie?
Those aren't guys.
Those are petite girls, taking growth inhibiting drugs, and undergone gender exchange surgeries.
Not exactly a happy thought, nor an interesting one, so I'll skip to the point.
So far, the only truly YAOI doijin - methinks - in Fakku in so far, is KUSO MISO TECHNIQUE. Now those guys are 'guys', not 'pretty boys'.
Oh, and my point?
Kinda forgot that along the way :P
Oh howbout a new tag? "pretty boys" or whatever it's japanese equivalent maybe.
Cuz really, when I read those YAOIs, I don't see them as real men.
Oh wait, I remember!
My point is..."So what do you think?"
Forever ago this was a hentai site and then many things started showing up and no one complained until Yaoi came in the end.
jmason Curious and Wondering
That's your opinion. Maybe you like yaoi better where the guys look more masculine, that's your fetish.

And no, "girly boys" still fall under yaoi. Swallow the red pill and move on.
jmason wrote...
That's your opinion. Maybe you like yaoi better where the guys look more masculine, that's your fetish.

And no, "girly boys" still fall under yaoi. Swallow the red pill and move on.

Just dont let them bite you and you will be fine >.> oh wait thats vampires and zombies im thinking of. yeah just do your best to ignore it and you'll be fine. oh wait nevermind you like yaoi carry on.
Hanasaku i should just die
batubara65kg wrote...
KUSO MISO TECHNIQUE.

batubara65kg wrote...
KUSO MISO TECHNIQUE.

batubara65kg wrote...
KUSO MISO TECHNIQUE.

Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/605134-HM8QZP1.jpg
Jikan no Iteyui-chan wrote...
batubara65kg wrote...
KUSO MISO TECHNIQUE.

batubara65kg wrote...
KUSO MISO TECHNIQUE.

batubara65kg wrote...
KUSO MISO TECHNIQUE.

Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/605134-HM8QZP1.jpg

O_O the comments yaoi tag and image alone convinced me to ignore it!
You know we already have words for this right? The trap tag should help you seperate all the traps from the all the yaoi including traps.

And yes, guy on trap mangas are still yaoi, so adding the tag yaoi to them is only appropriate.

So I don't see why you're complaining.
Arinaz wrote...
Forever ago this was a hentai site and then many things started showing up and no one complained until Yaoi came in the end.

Last year it was the 'I DON'T LIKE RAPE SO DELETE ALL THE RAPE FROM THIS SITE BECAUSE I CAN'T READ NOR GLANCE AT THE TAG SAYING FORCED RAPE AND I LOVE RAPE ON THE DESCRIPTION' thing. Now it's yaoi. I see in the soon future someone complaining on the futa, anal and incest doujin here. Meh.
Waar FAKKU Moderator
With tags some of the more spicy genres have a home here at Fakku. That being said guro will never have a home here.
animefreak_usa wrote...
Arinaz wrote...

Last year it was the 'I DON'T LIKE RAPE SO DELETE ALL THE RAPE FROM THIS SITE BECAUSE I CAN'T READ NOR GLANCE AT THE TAG SAYING FORCED RAPE AND I LOVE RAPE ON THE DESCRIPTION' thing. Now it's yaoi. I see in the soon future someone complaining on the futa, anal and incest doujin here. Meh.

back then I bet it was Loli now that I think about it
Waar wrote...
With tags some of the more spicy genres have a home here at Fakku. That being said guro will never have a home here.

Ahhh please... even a little children safe mai chan or cement girl.
Waar FAKKU Moderator
animefreak_usa wrote...
Waar wrote...

Ahhh please... even a little children safe mai chan or cement girl.

Not if I have any say in the matter.
My guess is that that all this yaoi is being updated to make it even with the other categories.
Don't worry, someone will upload some more non-yaoi material...

...Eventually.
Tyranosaurus_Secks wrote...
My guess is that that all this yaoi is being updated to make it even with the other categories.

...Eventually.

For that to happen... they need to upload 300 more yaoi... just to meet anal or incest... another 250 for vanilla... it's just because there more yaoi and traps from the circles and comiket.
Kaimax Best Master-San

That's the point of the equality fakku is trying to do. In the past it was always "No Yaoi".
animefreak_usa wrote...

...Eventually.

For that to happen... they need to upload 300 more yaoi... just to meet anal or incest... another 250 for vanilla... it's just because there more yaoi and traps from the circles and comiket.

If that's true, then i will swim through the sea of yaoi to get to the shore that is the hentai i've come to know & love...
...or i could get 1950's Jack LaLanne to pull me through while encourage him from the bow of a yacht...either/or.
No... the point is.. penis on penis is yaoi PERIOD
Kaimax wrote...

That's the point of the equality fakku is trying to do. In the past it was always "No Yaoi".

well i doubt people will sit around and wait for straight manga while you to get 600+ pages of yaoi but at least there will be more straight stuff next week. im fine with equality but please stop with the current scorched earth way of getting more yaoi up.
Kaimax Best Master-San
akaryu wrote...
Kaimax wrote...

well i doubt people will sit around and wait for straight manga while you to get 600+ pages of yaoi

you do realize that the previous post before mine is a exaggeration, right?
Kaimax wrote...
akaryu wrote...
Kaimax wrote...

well i doubt people will sit around and wait for straight manga while you to get 600+ pages of yaoi

you do realize that the previous post before mine is a exaggeration, right?

obviously i did not but still it would take an astronomically long time to make yaoi and trap hentai equal to the straight hentai. just upload a few yaoi now and then and eventually you will have a large amount of it and you wont have all these complaints giving you a headache. moral of the story is the scorched earth way of getting more yaoi onto the site has to stop.
Pages 1234Next